Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Hmm, certainly sounds like the odds are against Mary and Ava by what you say. What information could Jian have? Puzzling.

Also, I found you on dA! I was wondering if you were thinking of putting any of your creations from this thread up in The Sims? If you weren't thinking of that's totally fine of course, I'm just curious to see how you imagine them, as I'm everyone else is. :)

EMMYPESS posted: »

Yeah. Well, since Charles is 'an evil motherfucker', as Jian described him, he tends to attract less than great company. Plus, his 'guests'

• Yeah, Mary will be interesting because she is the hardest to write things about her because she is so young XD I don't know I'd have to look the vampire aging thing up and possibly give that a go. :p Hahaha! I hope not I actually need to check up on the later comics because I haven't read them yet and I remember EMMY stating something about Rose using a special sword but I don't know what it is or anything so before I type that part (which there will be about two more before that happens if everything goes to plan and I don't change anything XD) I will have to do some research on that stuff on that :) The Velvet Room can be an asset but it has been breached and destroyed before so the sinister stuff could still be there ;) that's exactly what I'm going for since I decided to bring back Makoto give him a proper story friends and adventure towards being in the book of fables :D

LupineNoir posted: »

Even as a support to Makoto Mary's influence will be interesting to see; maybe when she's a bit older she could be his sidekick. Vampires do

• my most vivid memories of Emily are her shouting at dancers, swearing at dancers, being drunk, snorting coke in the back of the Puddin 'N' Pie, and passing out

I've sat down and thought back to those dark times, too; the time when she ALMOST became the very thing her father did all those years ago. Also, like her father, she was given a 2nd chance: and his name is Gren. And I've had a few ask for her hair down, since I've mentioned it a few times in my stories. She is a beauty, though, either way to me. :) And Gren just adores his Ems, no matter what.

If you'd have told me - I dunno - six months ago that we'd be seeing a pregnant Emily in a pink dress (even if she didn't pick it) I'd have

• Emily is gorgeous either way but I'm really liking her hair down. AND I'm sure you're beautiful, silly Emily. xD A lot were unsure about Gren but they just work. :)

Ah the age old question in regards to Vivian: the things she touches DO disappear. This will be not an issue but a hillarious moment once the babies get here. I'm sure you know JUST by this. xD Emily and Mary are indeed quite close and there ARE things Emily will never except-pink. No pink. I bet you'd be the HAPPIEST bride's maid at her wedding. lol

And yes, she is marrying Peter; do not worry about previous chapters for we are all busy and what not. To bring you up, he proposed a while back in my previous chapters; he and Ariana had a falling out and the two have been together ever since. And yes; I'm currently working on a drawing and have all the names picked out, genders and what not. Will post soon. :)

That pic of Emily is SO FREAKIN' GOOD! I wish I was that gorgeous! And Gren's expression is perfect XD I literally love them together! It's

• Gren....dancing....to "I like big butts and can not lie' just for the bus....

Nice. Nice, JJ. Nice. I loved this and oh hey-Makato showed up! I'd be worried, too. lol Robert is a HUGE man! xD

Can't wait for more!

JJwolf posted: »

Jan challenge Jan 4th, 3:30am ...Because I'm going to lose it in about ten seconds... Tez, Weasel, Harmony and Draco sat on a nearb

• Hmmm. Charles is something, that jerk. His description of the home made me want to vomit and hit the computer screen. Ava seems like a strong young lady but I'm not too sure and hopefully, she has her sister's strength and ability to be strong in times like this. I hope she's the one to give charles the ultimate kick in the ass! >:)

And Jian-min will be there in the end no matter what to help! :D Also, I forgot you're on DA-would love to see those houses, should you decide to add them. From what you describe and express your fondness, I'm curious. :)

Oh boy! Yesterday I was busy >.< I had my NHS Induction Ceremony....THAT was interesting. I had a ton of family there, which was nice

• I like it down too! And thanks, lol.

I figured that. Otherwise, it'd be REALLY hard to keep her secret, I assume XD Mary and Emily are awesome XD And, I WOULD be the happiest bridesmaid, because in addition to wearing PINK, I'd also be fangirling because I'm attending Holly and Peter's wedding with all my other favorite characters and I think I would fall and not be able to get up lmao XD

Ohhhhman I can't wait! I will be ALL over those pics and reveals when they come XD

pudding_pie posted: »

Emily is gorgeous either way but I'm really liking her hair down. AND I'm sure you're beautiful, silly Emily. xD A lot were unsure about Gre

• I'm still getting the hang of DA....Posted ONE house from The Sims 2, but idk. It's not necessarily hard to do it...I just wish I could compile certain pics together into one individual post, you know? If I can do that, please tell me how to, lol.

Hmmm. Charles is something, that jerk. His description of the home made me want to vomit and hit the computer screen. Ava seems like a stron

• Cool! And yeah, I've considered multiple times to build the houses I describe in sims. It's tricky sometimes, you know? I figured I would make Harm and Tim's house eventually, but I might do that in the Sims 3 because there's more options. The Sims 2 is the game I play the most (Oddly enough) but occasionally I rev up my newer games and play them for a bit :) It just sucks because my Sims 3 is so laggy when I try to play families, that I loose interest really quickly when doing things. And, The Sims 4 gets a little boring after a while, since it doesn't have much in it yet. The Sims 2 is my bae <3 Too bad the picture quality sucks, I have to adjust the settings. Do you see how grainy that house is on my DA? It's despicable.

Hmm, certainly sounds like the odds are against Mary and Ava by what you say. What information could Jian have? Puzzling. Also, I found y

• It can be complicated. I use apps on my phone in instagram; not sure if you use apps or have an instagram account. Good ol' paint can be useful if you have the time and patience. Some people use free online programs like www.quickpicturetools.com/en/combine_images/ or photojoiner.net if you are interested.

Hopefully this helps you. :3

I'm still getting the hang of DA....Posted ONE house from The Sims 2, but idk. It's not necessarily hard to do it...I just wish I could compile certain pics together into one individual post, you know? If I can do that, please tell me how to, lol.

• I totally approve of you going the different route again with one of my challenges!

And goddamn it, undead Charles? Ain't No Rest for the Wicked, it seems like.

"I'm innocent....I'm innocent....innocent..." Ava's voice mumbled. She darted her eyes open all of the sudden, vaguely aware of the pain in

• I just have to say this. Back when you had Rosie give Gren the maple bar in this chapter: I automatically thought of the Snickers bar ads - if you know what I'm talkin' about. XD

Emily agreed to switch the channel for a more 'pleasing' show for the guests. Rosie, however, had to leave; a hot shower, cup of tea and a g

• Y'know, I just realized, it seems that most of your Fables seem to spend a lot of time in a hospital room - in which I find to be really cray. Anyways, I'm really starting to like Bellatrix! She seems like a nice girl, for the most part.

Jian-min crawled across the pavement, his arms and legs aching and bruised. He made it out from under the bridge, collapsing onto the ground

• edited January 2015

Emily could not sleep prior to Swineheart's visit to the apartment. Her mind was lost in the worlf of babies: who would they look like? How many sons or daughters would she have? Who would they take after in regards to the personalities? Emily was on the couch the rest of the evening and into the wee mornings of the next day.

She did not want to disturb Gren's rest. Boiling some water on the stove for a cup of tea, Emily grabs a lemon, slices off a perfect circle piece and adds it to her cup. Two spoons of sugar, a dab of honey and a smidge of mint was all Emily could ask for in a cup of tea. She, along with Katie and Junior, adored drinking their hot cups of tea either before bed or waking up. Too much like their father; while the water continued to boil, Emily distinctly remembered her father ALWAYS brewing tea before bed. He claimed it relaxed the body and mind. Emily found this to be true.

Vivian glanced inside the cup; her face buckled when the aroma of mint touched her nostrils. Vivian was not a fan of the potent green leaf that Emily and her father seemed too eager to add into their beverage.

"Hate that stuff, Emily."

Before the whistles could blow, Emily removes the kettle from the fire and pours the boiling water into her cup. The tea bag bounces up and down, while Emily takes a spoon and stirs everything together.

"Than don't smell me bloody drink, Vivian."

"I just don't understand. Toothpaste is one thing. Even those little peppermint candies. But in your tea?"

Emily grabs a blanket, sits on the couch and sips her tea.

"Gives it that little extra somethin', ya know?"

Vivian sits beside Emily and watched as the tea quickly vanished. Vivian reached her hand out and stroked her belly. It seemed as Emily grew twice as much overnight; the little hard area near her pelvis was rapidly developing and Vivian could feel the little cocoon beneath her fingers. Like so many unaware of a baby Grendel's development, it was surprising to feel such a thing growing.

"Does this hurt?"

Emily shakes her head. "Nah, he or she is doin' alright. Gren told me as long as I eat enough and take it easy, they won't fookin' start any trouble."

Vivian continues to trace her fingers along the curves and edges of Emily. "Wow....four babies. You excited for this morning?"

"I've BEEN bloody ready for these babies."

Vivian smiles. "Oh they are going to be the most precious little gifts, Emily."

Vivian had to take a moment to collect her thoughts. Not too long ago, her heart was heavy and sickly prepared to lose her Emily; since her nineteenth birthday, Emily's word drastically changed and took a turn for the worse. Drugs, alcohol, sex and the club was all she cared about in life. It never dawned on Emily the heart aches and devestation she was creating, especially for Vivian. She was watching it happen all over again. She was ready to watch Emily die in the club. To never see her again.

Then, he showed up and Vivian knew everything would be alright. She tried reassuring herself that Emily would see the light, crawl towards it and start fresh. Vivian, like so many others, did not wish to give up hope. Now, here she was, clean, sober and a mother-to-be. Vivian was proud.

"They are, ain't they Viv?" Emily finished off her tea and leaned back into the cushions. "This ain't so bad..."

"Pregnancy is easier for some women. You must be one of the lucky ones."

"Thank God." Emily chuckles. "Katie's first litter....fookin' forget 'bout it. Poor thing was in bed for half of it."

"Well, Katie IS a bit smaller than you and with a mate like the Jersey Devil....than again, Grendels are a bit more aggressive when it comes to pregnancies and what not."

Emily sighs. "I'm not lookin' forward ta' when he fookin' drags me off ta' a cave somewhere."

That was right, thought Vivian. Grendel babies were normally birthed around a mere or in a cave; a fire was often built, water boiled until it was warm and a nest made of twigs, mud and moss was created for the mother.

"Even if it's just ONE Grendel baby in there?"

"Can't stop natural instincts, Viv. He was up the other night already designing the bloody fookin' nest."

"You DID know about this, right?"

"Uh, duh." Emily grabs her book in regards to Grendel babies and what to expect. "Between this, what Rosie has told me, Gren, RJ and even Carla....yeah. Knew it all."

Before Vivian could speak, the wooden floors to the apartment creaked. Both women looked over and saw Gren, yawning and rubbing his eyes, head into the kitchen. He beamed at the sight of Emily tightly wrapped in her blanket.

"Morning beautiful." Gren grabs a cup for his coffee. "Sleep at all?"

"Mornin' love. Eh, off and on. Too bloody excited about today..."

"Yeah, me too." Gren stirs his cream and sugar into his cup. "I can't wait to know the genders of our babies."

It was still odd for either of them to say those words: OUR babies. It was not a bad thing for either of them but considering their past and who they once were, it was still a strange yet satisfying feeling. Secretly, Gren knew there was always something special about his Emily. His love for her developed over time; a love only a man would ever dream about when it came to the woman of his dreams and desires.

Gren sits besides Emily, leans down and kisses her stomach. "AND good morning to you four as well."

Emily wraps the other end of the blanket around Gren. She snuggles closer and leans her head against his chest. He had that usual Grendel smell mixed with his body soap and detergent from his shirt. Emily closed her eyes, inhaled deeply and grabbed Gren's arm. She remained just like that for a few moments; the apartment was hushed except for the typical noises outside and the people living upstairs.

"I love ya', Gren." Emily loved saying these words. "Love ya' so much."

"Love you too, Ems." Gren kisses the top of her head. "I've always loved you, though...."

Seemed like everyone but Emily knew of Gren's true feelings; Emily used to think he was attractive when she was younger but Emily automatically labled it as a girl crush and nothing more. She couldn't tell anyone-they'd all laugh and to be honest, who would believe her? There was a knock on the door that startled Emily awake.

Gren carefully stood up, stretched and walked towards the front.

"Must be Swineheart. Him and his early appointments."

Holding his brown Duffle bag, Swineheart enters the apartment. He nods at Gren, looks over at Emily and smiles.

"Well, someone looks rather comfortable."

"I'm gunna hafta' move, huh doc?"

Swinheart removes his coat. "Unfortuantly Emily. I can try and guess the genders of the babies but it would seem pointless when it came time to decorating and buying clothes."

Emily lies on the couch, lifts her shirt and laughs.

"Ya' be a smartass this mornin', doc."

Swineheart opens his bag and takes out a stethoscope. "I try, Emily. Now. I need you to relax, keep flat and let me check out the babies."

Emily did so; the cold from the stethoscope, however, made if difficult. Gren sat on the edge of the couch. Swineheart carefully listened to the vital noises of the developing babies inside of Emily.

"So far, all sounds perfect and normal."

Gren pats Emily's legs, as Swineheart takes out a small device. It reminded Gren of those portable televisions so many Fables had during the late eighties and early nineties. He was guilty of owning one once. Swineheart poured a very thick cold substance onto Emily's belly.

"Oh for fook's sake it's cold!"

"I do apologies, dear. Probably should have warned you."

"Did that on purpose, doc."

Swineheart took the wand connected to the device and circled Emily's stomach and locations of the babies. They were all in the same area; they appeared to be surrounding the rather large Grendel baby rapidly growing.

"There they are." Swineheart points to the screen. "There are your babies, Gren and Emily."

"Woot are they?" Emily sat up to get a better look. Gren leaned in closer. "Can ya' tell?"

"Well, this big blob here IS indeed a little Grendel baby and if I point the wand just over here, you can see he has a penis. Congragulations, you both have a little boy Grendel."

Gren was nearly drawn to tears. "A boy...I got a boy..."

Emily laughs. "I KNEW it was a Grendel. A son..."

Swineheart moves to the next baby. "Here is your second little baby. This one is a girl; I can immediatly detect that and she appears to be of normal features for now."

Baby number two was a girl and appeared to be a normal Fable. Gren held tightly onto Emily's hand while Swineheart continued to look.

"Baby number three is another girl and she is a wolf. Take a very good look at the screen-you can make out the hair, claws and the ears, too."

Both Gren and Emily look closer. "OH yeah." Gren points. "I can see the ears now..."

Baby number three was another little girl and a Wolf. Emily knew her mother and grandfather would be pleased. Finally, the fourth baby. Swineheart moved the wand an inch and found the final baby.

"Well, there she is." Another little girl. "And just like her sister, appears to be a normal Fable."

Gren was lost for words: three little girls and a son. All of them his and healthy as weeds. Emily looked once more at the screen; Swineheart printed out the ultrasound and gave it to Emily.

"There you go, Emily. Grendel. Four very healthy babies. You both are doing a wonderful job. Continue eating Fish, drink plenty of milk, rest and try to snack on some Moss if you can. That extra fiber does help a Grendel and since it's a boy, will help with the development of the spikes."

Swineheart cleaned his tools and wiped down Emily's belly. They were, however, too consumed with their little ones.

"Bet your mother and father will be happy to hear this, Emily."

"I'll call them in a bit, doc. Thank you."

"Congragulations again, you two. Call me if anything changes or you need advice. Until than, I'll see you five weeks."

Still clutching the picture, Gren gently picks Emily up, swings around and buries his face into Emily's neck. The tears stream from his eyes and latch onto Emily neck and hair. She too found it difficult to hold back. Three girls and a boy.

"Names." Gren looked Emily in the eyes. "We.....we need to name them."

"Well, for the wolf baby, I'd like to name her Chloe Victoria Grendel. Chloe was the name of me great-great grandmother."

Gren agrees. "Beautiful name, Emily. Chloe Victoria and I was thinking for the other that appears to be 'normal', Seraphina Nicole Grendel."

Emily pats Gren's chest. "I've always loved that name since ya' brought it up."

"It was the name of my mother..."

"She'd be happy ta' know that, Gren."

"What about the boy and the other girl?"

Emily looked over; Vivian, smiling and face stained with tears, was lost for any sort of words. Emily smiled.

"Viviana Skye Grendel."

"Viviana? Huh....I like that name, too."

"And the boy?"

Gren thought for a minute. "How about....Liam Georgie Grendel."

Emily was nearly brought to tears. "I love that name, Gren...my father...he'll be happy ta' hear that his grandson has-"

"I know me and your father have not always been the best of friends but....I want him to know that, no matter what was said, its all in the past now and that he is a part of MY life because of not only his daughter but his grandchildren prouduced from our love."

Emily tightly holds onto Gren. Both were silent and consumed with the idea of four babies soon to bless them with their presence.

Liam, Viviana, Chloe and Seraphina.

Any questions, you know the drill. :3 And here they are. Emily and Gren's four babies:

Alt text

Chloe Victoria, Liam Georgie, Seraphina Nicole and Viviana Skye. :3 <3 Descriptions when babies are born. :)

• All of this perfect except for one little thing: you spelled sweetheart 'sweat heart'. Just thought I'd let ya know! :P

I'm glad the little argument thing in your family is over with too, btw.

"I want beans with my burger Momma!" Eleanor chanted across the kitchen table. She hopped up and down in her chair, squished between her big

• Hahaha! XD I do know and yes; pictured it all in my head and I would rate it ten ouf of ten. :D

I just have to say this. Back when you had Rosie give Gren the maple bar in this chapter: I automatically thought of the Snickers bar ads - if you know what I'm talkin' about. XD

• Rosie: "Here, Gren, have a Maples bar. You tend to get a little angry when you're hungry."

Rosie: "Better?"

Gren: "Better."

Hahaha! XD I do know and yes; pictured it all in my head and I would rate it ten ouf of ten.

• Always good to know the family members are ready to greet the newborns again!

Plus, your gf colored that? Damn, you two are going to bring skilled artistry into your future family, I just know it.

Come home from work and see this colored. Girlfriend had a field day while I was gone. Couldn't get mad. Besides, who can resist a pregnant

• I just wanted to point out you put Chloe Nicolewhen you meant Victoria. xD All good. I get what you are saying. :)

She, along with Katie and Junior, adored drinking their hot cups of tea either before bed or waking up.

This reminds me of the picture you did a while ago of Georgie and the quads drinking tea. :3

Vivian had to take a moment to collect her thoughts. Not too long ago, her heart was heavy and sickly prepared to lose her Emily; since her nineteenth birthday, Emily's word drastically changed and took a turn for the worse. Drugs, alcohol, sex and the club was all she cared about in life

I believe it was LupineNoir who mentioned how we all used to view Emily: I remember when she was snorting coke and I think it was Hans Junior or Ethan that had to give her the adrinaline shot. :( I can still see her, walking around the club and yalling at EVERYONE. It makes me sad knowing that Vivian was prepared to lose her. Now, I see Emily with Gren and a mother to be and know good can come out of bad things. :)

Emily sighs. "I'm not lookin' forward ta' when he fookin' drags me off ta' a cave somewhere."

XD XD I'm looking forward to THIS, simply because Emily does not seem like a 'woodsy' type of person and Vivian I'm sure will be following her. XD XD

"Well, this big blob here IS indeed a little Grendel baby and if I point the wand just over here, you can see he has a penis. Congragulations, you both have a little boy Grendel."

:D A BOY!

Baby number two was a girl and appeared to be a normal Fable

:D A girl!!!

Baby number three was another little girl and a Wolf.

:D Another girl! I too pictured how happy Lyla and john will be; also, after seeing the picture, she looks just like her auntie Katie! <3

"Here is your second little baby. This one is a girl; I can immediatly detect that and she appears to be of normal features for now."

:D :D <3

GAH! Three girls and a boy! Just like Lyla!! Oh...how precious! Her own little set of quads!!!! Also, love the names and I noticed one of the girls is blonde and named Viviana. xD I DOUBT Emily knew this; just dumb luck I suppose. :)

LOVE the pic, love the babies and look forward to future descriptions. :D Emily and Gren! <3 Gremily. Too cute are they!!!!

Emily could not sleep prior to Swineheart's visit to the apartment. Her mind was lost in the worlf of babies: who would they look like? How

• I'm surprised that everyone who watched Gren didn't make it rain money on him! He should've made AT LEAST 50 bucks! XD

Anyway, Tez approves of Gren getting what he deserves. (insert evil laughter here)

Jan challenge Jan 4th, 3:30am ...Because I'm going to lose it in about ten seconds... Tez, Weasel, Harmony and Draco sat on a nearb

• Always ready for babies! :D Plus, it's nice to have your family on your side, too.

Yeah she is my little coloring bae; I don't like to color AS much but she does. :3 And we are calling it, too; Miss Emily will have some sort of artistic gene in her. :)

Always good to know the family members are ready to greet the newborns again! Plus, your gf colored that? Damn, you two are going to bring skilled artistry into your future family, I just know it.

• edited January 2015

https://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/images/view

I tried and failed to upload an image of my OC Nick in his true form...

How do I upload it proper?

What's more is can u delete your own comments on this forum??

• You would have to save the image and use it on an image hosting site; I like to use imgur.com. If you don't feel like making an account, there are countless image hosting sites out there. I used to use tinypic.com and postimage.org are awesome free sites. Just choose the file you wish to upload (sometimes they ask if you want to make the picture smaller or larger)

One you've uploaded the image, there will be several links to show off your image. I use the one that is under direct link

It will look like this:

http://postimg.org/image/uml24pnb3/

If you wish to show it ON the thread, highlight the link and click that little button with what looks like a portrait. And it should come up like so:

Alt text

Make sure to preview before posting. :3 I hope this helps. Sorry if it may seem confusing. Should you need extra help, either ask me or Dragon; he's on it when it comes to these questions.

HazzatheMan posted: »

https://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/images/view I tried and failed to upload an image of my OC Nick in his true form... How do I upload it proper? What's more is can u delete your own comments on this forum??

• edited January 2015

That link is of Lyla Smith XD

Those boobs man, I'm so jealous of Georgie :P

Thnx so much dude; I got it sorted now :)

You would have to save the image and use it on an image hosting site; I like to use imgur.com. If you don't feel like making an account, the

• Alt text

This is what my OC Nick is meant to look like in his true form (it is the Nuckelavee of Scottish legend; one of the names for the Devil in Scotland is 'Old Nick' and that is where I got the idea to make the Nuckelavee even more awesome and give his human form the name Nick)

Of course Nick doesn't look exactly like that:

• He still has his long jet black hair, but his stubble is gone.
    • His hands have clawed fingers, like Bigby in his 2nd form.

What do we think everyone!? XD

• Hey! It worked. :) Nick looks terrifying and just the thought of something like that riding into your dreams or on the night you took in a little too much alcohol. xD

Love it, either way: true form or glamoured self based on the description.

This is what my OC Nick is meant to look like in his true form (it is the Nuckelavee of Scottish legend; one of the names for the Devil in S

• Lyla is something, ain't she? :) Georgie does enjoy his curvacious women.

And no problem. Glad I could be of help to you.

That link is of Lyla Smith XD Those boobs man, I'm so jealous of Georgie :P Thnx so much dude; I got it sorted now

• edited January 2015

He doesn't have a glamour... He's like Bigby in that he can just change form whenever he wants to; I also forgot to mention that his arms are so long that his fingertips can brush the floor and he stands at 10 feet from his hooves to his human head.

He has an intermediate form which is basically his human form but without the skin and he has clawed hands and feet with yellow eyes :D

The other 3 Harbingers that I mentioned (Galen, Cormac and Aleesha) all look like that; except that Galen has white skin with red eyes; Cormac has pure black skin with white eyes and Aleesha has yellowed skin with green eyes... They have human forms as well, but all will be revealed as I continue the story on this thread :)

The logic behind their human forms is that they are near-dead bodies which have been taken by the Harbinger's and rejuvenated as hosts: Nick's human body is that of a Scottish pirate called Nick, but he made him younger and tougher to create an image...

In The Devil Among Us however; Nick was created by all 4 Horsemen. In the story I have on this thread; each Horseman has created one Harbinger.

Still following me? :P

I will explain more as the story in this thread progresses... I am going to call it Devils and Demons XD

Hey! It worked. Nick looks terrifying and just the thought of something like that riding into your dreams or on the night you took in a little too much alcohol. xD Love it, either way: true form or glamoured self based on the description.

• I enjoy a curvy woman... enough about me lol

I will have fun writing her not only in your fic but also putting her into the story on this thread...

I expect a very vicious fight to occur between her and a human Nick XD

Lyla is something, ain't she? Georgie does enjoy his curvacious women. And no problem. Glad I could be of help to you.

• Ooh, how late in the comics are you setting it? I'm up to somewhere near #40s, I think. (I know - seriously need to catch up). There's always the Vorpal Sword - Boy Blue has just been using that in the Homelands. xD Anyway, it sounds like you're going to keep us a little on our toes with this story, Tetra! :D

Tetra posted: »

Yeah, Mary will be interesting because she is the hardest to write things about her because she is so young XD I don't know I'd have to look

• There's certainly an art and skill to building the houses from your imagination. I'd love to see Harmony and Tim's house if you get chance to make it - not only am I still rather impressed by the idea of them having such a big apartment magically inside the Woodlands, it's a place we've read much about. :) Lag's really annoying; maybe when The Sims 4 has more content that'll be the one to replace The Sims 2, but sometimes older is better! Apart from in picture quality - the grain doesn't add to the architecture, but at least you can see the general form of the house and the colours.

Cool! And yeah, I've considered multiple times to build the houses I describe in sims. It's tricky sometimes, you know? I figured I would ma

• I'm not actually setting it near the end of the comics it's sort of a reference and reminder of said character mostly lol XD I probably will use the Vorpal Sword again at some point though ;) I'm going to try to! :D the next part I will type up soon I just need to get settled and set up at my dorm first :p

Ooh, how late in the comics are you setting it? I'm up to somewhere near #40s, I think. (I know - seriously need to catch up). There's alway

• This was awesome! Good thing Makoto had a boom box to round up cash to help them XD

• edited January 2015

I wasn't plan on sleeping tonight anyway...lol

I caught up to some of your story also Hazza.

This is what my OC Nick is meant to look like in his true form (it is the Nuckelavee of Scottish legend; one of the names for the Devil in S

• You're on about The Devil Among Us? Or the story I started on this thread??

If you mean TDAU, did u leave reviews? You know how much I need them :P

MasterStone posted: »

I wasn't plan on sleeping tonight anyway...lol I caught up to some of your story also Hazza.

• Devil Among Us, already left my review.

You're on about The Devil Among Us? Or the story I started on this thread?? If you mean TDAU, did u leave reviews? You know how much I need them :P

• Ur a legend :D

I just read it btw; it's a shame you don't have the time to read more of it :(

I can tell you now that from the first chapter of Act 1 until the last chapter of Act 3 (I am still writing chapter 12 of Act 2) I am not even at the halfway point for my story, it will be that long!!

I can assure you though that I will not be babbling in my chapters just to increase the story length, I simply put a ton of thought into the story and I know how to make it work. Plus I'm a descriptive writer that likes to paint images of characters, weapons and locations so that takes up room as well :P

MasterStone posted: »

Devil Among Us, already left my review.

• Glad you liked it.

And Scarlett and Lyall being friends huh? Funny you should mentioned that. XD but I bet even in another universe Scarlett would find some reason to hate him. XD that's Scarlett for you.

Healthy eating habits always make things better... Now if only I did. Lol,

'Take the vents they said...' he thought angrily. 'Scarlett will never see you coming they said.' Haha, I like that sort of a line.

• Tragedy

Sirens rang throughout Fabletown as Makoto got dressed and ready to investigate what happened. When he walked outside of his room he saw Snow.

"Hey Snow where is Bigby and Clara?" Makoto asked

"They're trying to beat the mundys to the crime scene." Snow said.

"Do you think it's going to be one of us?" Makoto asked

"Who knows people say Jack and Bluebeard went missing yesterday." Snow said

"Do you think Bluebeard killed Jack?" Makoto asked

"It's not impossible, he almost killed a suspect when Bigby was interrogating him. It was actually about the time your father came to town." Snow said

"He threatened to kill Rose and I one time as well" Makoto said

"What!? Why didn't you tell me?" Snow said

"Sorry, I meant to but I thought I stopped him....now all of this could be my fault." Makoto said

Snow controlled her anger and exhaled "next time please let me know when stuff like this happens."

"Okay...and sorry Snow" Makoto apologized

She told him it's alright and that he could go out of the woodlands today, so he decided to investigate around town. Since he got information from the trip trap last time he decided to go back again. This time Ross was the only one there.

"Hey Ross how are you?" Makoto asked

"I could be better kid..." Ross said

Ross seemed to looked troubled and Makoto didn't know whether or not he should ask. After pondering the idea he decided to ask.

"You....you seem troubled what's wrong?" Makoto asked

Ross tried to put on a smile to hide it. "Its... it's nothing! Don't worry about it. What do you need?" Ross asked

Makoto knew he shouldn't push anymore so he took up Rosses offer.

"Do you know what happened this morning with the police sirens and such?" Makoto asked

"It's Jack....he's dead and Gren and Holly went to go check." Ross said

"Do you know who was with Jack past couple of days?" Makoto asked

Ross looked tense "I don't really know much except that he was with a detective and Bluebeard at one point" He said

He wasn't lie in to him, Ross looked scared as if he'd seen a ghost. Makoto knew that was all he knew and walked out.

At the crime scene....

"Shit..." Bigby said looking at the scene

"We're going to have to be quick." Clara said knowing the Mundy police would be there soon.

The scene looked the same as Roses crime scene, body parts hung on the wall with blood pooled on the floor. Bigby stepped in and began analyzing the scene which he didn't have time for.

"Bigby we don't have time for this!" Clara said

"We need SOMETHING to keep this going otherwise we're going to be running in circles!" Bigby yelled

Gren and Holly came running down the hall.

"Is it true is he dead?" Gren was asking until he saw the inside. "Oh fuck!" He held his mouth

"Jack...." Holly said tearing up.

"Guys we can talk about this later but we got move this shit NOW!" Clara said

As they tried their best to clean up they only had seven minutes to do so with the help of some magic Bigby had the thirteenth floor prepare earlier. But when the police came bursting in they looked at the room and it was was empty.

"Seems like it was another prank call, huh Brannigan?" A cop said

"Yeah..." Brannigan replied, she didn't think it was with the callers tone of voice but there was nothing here that showed there was a murder here.

As she left she saw four people walking down the street and she looked at one and her head began to hurt...she's seen him before but she can't put her finger on it.

"Have you ever had your best friends head left on your FUCKING DOORSTEP!!!" A man's voice rang in her head

"Detective Brannigan are you alright?" A cop asked

"I'm fine..." She said getting in her car discarding the headache

"We should go have a drink, I hear the trip trap is pretty good." The cop said

"I've been there before, sure why not." Brannigan said driving to the bar

While Bigby, Gren, Holly and Clara were walking down the street Clara noticed Makoto walking down the street.

"Hold on guys I'll meet you at the bar to discuss more." She said walking over to Makoto.

Makoto looked and saw Clara walking up to him.

"Hey Clara do you need me?" He asked

"I just wanted to see how you're doing." Clara said

"I'm doing good still a bit down but still going" He smiled

"Good" she smiled "You need anything let me know my office is normally open."

"Actually people say there was a detective with Bluebeard and Jack a couple nights ago." Makoto asked

"Ah when I was going to escort them I saw a Mundy detective talking to them, I'm sure they were doing something stupid." Clara said

Makoto nodded and she continued "I would stay out of this though if Bigby catches you investigating this on your own he's going to kill you, he's taking this really seriously." She said

"Well I hope so, it is his job." Makoto said

"Yeah it was just a slight over exaggeration" Clara laughed

Makoto smiled and told her he had to get going back and said goodbye and they both went different ways.

When Makoto walked up to the woodlands the girl that has been hiding and running was standing near the gate.

"Hello Makoto" she smiled

"Hi miss?" Makoto asked hoping to learn this mysterious girls age.

"I am Luna." The girl said in a rather robotic yet human sounding way

"Nice to meethe you Luna" He said

Luna looked about his age from what he could see, she had short brown hair and emerald green eyes.

"So what are you-" He was cut off as she ran away yet again.

"Are you fucking serious?" Makoto said

With that he went back into the woodlands to sleep.

Somewhere else...

"Excellent all the pawns are set and now....now I just have to wait and my day will come to end this shitty world." A voice rang.

That's it! Any questions or comments let me know! :D sorry I didn't post yesterday I was packing to go back to my dorm and now that I'm back and unpacked here at my dorm I'll be able to post regularly again. Hope you are all enjoying the new year so far! :)

• Something was wrong. Ava could sense it in the look that Charles had on his face. They had been seated a few minutes ago, at a grand round table with fancy cutlery and plates lines with gold, waiting for the arrival of the next course. Ava was still horribly confused. Why were they celebrating? Was it for her, truly?

Bellatrix was up and about, occasionally checking in with both her and Charles. The windows behind her showed the moon in the sky. Ava felt herself wishing she could reach up and touch it.

She watched as Charles' face contorted into a scary sort of anger, for a brief second. He masked his true feelings by holding his face as frozen and stony as possible. She wondered what was the matter. A tough looking monster came over, leaning down to whisper in her father's ear. He said something back, but she couldn't hear a single thing being said. It was far too loud.

He stood, motioning for Ava to stay, and left the table with out a single word. Ava was surrounded by strange faces, speaking to each other cordially. She felt utterly out of place.

A finger tapped her shoulder. She turned her head to see Bella.

"Yes?"

"Miss Ava, I need you to come with me. There's a-" Bellatrix paused, noticing all the faces gazing at hers at the table. "-....A chocolate fountain with absolutely AMAZING desserts to dip into it! You must come!"

Bella tugged Ava out of her chair before Ava could respond, weaving her through the masses of people - That is, if they're classified as 'people'. They made it to the other end of the room, where the windows towered over Ava's head. She looked up at the intricacy of each pane, but was abruptly pulled out of her wonderment when Bellatrix shoved her through a door.

"Whoa, I thought we were going to the chocolate fountain?" Ava asked as she was ushered impatiently through a set of doors that led to a courtyard. The courtyard was more beautiful than any other place Ava had been, filled with tall hedges and flowers and brick pathways that wound around aimlessly. She could see through the center of a passageway that there was a giant water fountain, spewing out water in grand syncracy.

"This way," Bella muttered. She didn't have her normal peppy attitude that Ava was just starting to like. She was completely serious as she brought Ava to the West Wing of the castle.

Mary could feel the building's life in her heart, as if it were alive. She knew the halls far too well than she would have liked too. She was already changed, into her mirror form as she stalked down each corridor, her presence disturbing the flickering torches that lit the halls.

She came to the entrance of the ballroom. She could feel the presence of the demons weighing down on her shoulders like boulders. She called her duplicates.

"We...serve....our master..." The all whispered in unison. Mary smirked.

With a booted foot, she bashed the doors open wide. There was a sudden lull in the crowd, and she realized it was worse than she was expecting. These weren't your normal Demons, the kind you had to potty train. These were the advanced and sophisticated type. The worst type to run into when travelling the mirrors. She braced herself, as the first one swung it's fist.

Attack. They were all attacking her and her copies, ripping them to pieces. Mary grimaced at each clone's lost life.

She pierced the one who'd attacked her with her giant shards sticking from the palms of her hands. She used the help of her symbols to give her the strength she needed. Her fist landed square into the monster's chest, bursting it open and causing him to spew blackish blood across Mary's own body. She wasn't fazed though, as she pushed his limp body away from her and continued on.

There were so many of them. She charged through a pack of them with a bunch more clones of herself, knocking the majority down with success. The ones still standing were being ripped to shreds by her minions, tearing with glass and teeth and a little bit of elbow grease.

Mary caught his eye.

Charles, with fury in his face and a sword in his glassy hands. He had brought the help of her family's heirloom, the sword Hadeon. It lit with fire as he got closer, knocking people out of the way to get to his precious firstborn.

Mary began to laugh evilly. She smiled and narrowed her brows, her gaze as sickening as she could make it. She wasn't afraid of Charles. No, not anymore. She opened the jewelry box that was tapered to her belt.

Empty. Empty? Mary's heart lurched. She shook the box while it was open, praying that the necklace would fall out onto the ground. Charles could see the panic on her face, and it was time for him to smirk at her. She dropped the box.

"Hello, Mary," Charles whispered once he was close enough. "I guess leaving my necklace in your care wasn't the best idea, was it?"

His hand wrapped tightly around her throat.

Jian-min landed on the stony floor of a basement. His face was scrapped from sliding across the tough rock. He fumbled to stand up, reaching into his pocket for his Ink. It had snapped in half.

"Damn it!" He said to himself. It would still write, but it was unlikely that it would be as strong as if it were fixed. He stuffed the two pieces back into his pocket and shook the vertigo from his head.

He was in the basement of the castle. He knew, because he'd chosen the mirror that reflected Charles' image. It wasn't hard to have one of the witches open the mirror for him to travel. A young witch named Harmony, he thought it was. She was a nice woman, and seemed super concerned on Mary's whereabouts. She said she would have come with him, but she was newly a mother and had other priorities.

It was okay though. He didn't need help. He drew his sword out, opening the first door slowly and carefully. Light spilled into the otherwise unlit hallway from the room he exited from. It was unlikely that a guard would be patrolling down there. He headed far down the corridor to the first set of stairs.

Already, he felt uneasy. There was an aura in the air, one that bothered his soul. He climbed to the first landing, and realized that the feeling got stronger the farther he went up. He got to the second floor, than the third. He felt it tug on him.

The fifth floor, and the final floor, he finally began walking down the hall. It was eerily quiet up there, not like it had been a few floors down. His boots scuffed on the carpet as he counted to one hundred in his head. It kept him calm. He opened doors softly, with an angel's touch, and peered in for as long as he could. Most were empty, except for a sparse amount of furniture or storage. It was likely that this floor was only used for emergencies and to keep things away until they were needed. He found a few rooms with weapons, a few with sheet draped furniture, and a few that were hauntingly cold and bare.

Still, he felt he was going the right way. He came to the very end of the hall, drawing his knife out defensively in front of himself. He slipped his fingers around the cold golden door handle and inched it open ever so slowly.

A feminine scream blasted his right ear drum and before he could register who he'd scared, something hard and metallic came crashing across his skull. He was out like a light.

SUPER late chapter, omg. Had a family thing today, so I was pretty much to busy to breath XD I got a STEAM card (basically a late christmas gift) And some other types of gift cards and a pretty knock-off Alex and Ani bracelet <3 It stands for wisdom, and it's so pretty :D

And, there was delicious food. Always a plus XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.