Do you think Ramsay Snow will turn out to be the good guy

Comments

• LOL

Oh please, Ramsay obviously is a good guy with plenty of redeeming qualities already. Think about it: He is calm and polite even while he

• I just hope Stannis kills Roose Bolton more than anything and takes the North. Without the Bolton army at his side, Ramsay is nothing and can be easily picked off IMO.

Hrulj posted: »

He will be killed off by Stannis the Mannis.

• Or fedding people to hunt dogs. Or raping corpses.

Belan posted: »

I think it's kind of hard to come back from skinning people alive and stabbing children in the neck, but that's just me I guess.

• Oh please, Ramsay obviously is a good guy with plenty of redeeming qualities already. Think about it: He is calm and polite even while he

• HELL. FUCKING. NO.

Watch the show and you'll know. He's a true monster, heartless bastard, fucking psychopath.

He tortures and cuts men's junks off and send them to their fathers, just because "he enjoys it".

• If Lord Bolton dies then Ramsay becomes lord, which doesn't chance much,

I just hope Stannis kills Roose Bolton more than anything and takes the North. Without the Bolton army at his side, Ramsay is nothing and can be easily picked off IMO.

• The chances of Ramsey turning good is as high as all the people he have killed getting resurrected.

• U no GOT bruh?

• Yes, I'm sure the child killer has a secret heart of gold under all of that insanity and bloodlust.

• I meant if Stannis takes the North than Ramsay becomes Lord but if Stannis has made all the houses swear fealty to them then Ramsay has nothing and he won't even be a problem. Chances are though he is going to die, which is great.

If Lord Bolton dies then Ramsay becomes lord, which doesn't chance much,

• The Origami Killer isn't someone I would label evil and completely beyond redemption.

Rock114 posted: »

Yes, I'm sure the child killer has a secret heart of gold under all of that insanity and bloodlust.

• edited January 2015

Actually I'm pretty sure Yara brought 100 of the best warriors on the Iron Islands :p

Endrik posted: »

Meh. A woman and three men in a castle full of his followers is not a fair fight. being Asha, i would've just thrown the axe into his head and be done with it

• If you think lords will pick a sadistic maniac like Ramsay over Stannis, well...
    Roose is crazy but even he has some sanity and charm to him

If Lord Bolton dies then Ramsay becomes lord, which doesn't chance much,

• The who?

Clemenem posted: »

The Origami Killer isn't someone I would label evil and completely beyond redemption.

• It's a Heavy Rain reference.

The who?

• Oh. Well, if this Origami guy is a child killer, then he can fuck himself no matter his reasons for it.

It's a Heavy Rain reference.

• Oh you sweet summer child.

• but in the scene there were only a handful of them. and i don't think 100 men can fit on the two little ships that are seen in the end.
    I'm talking about the show here, not the book, mind you

Green613 posted: »

Actually I'm pretty sure Yara brought 100 of the best warriors on the Iron Islands

• The whole thing didn't even happen in the books and that scene was one of the worst in GoT so meh... I think the main point of it is just to show how fucked up Theon is.

Golthar posted: »

cough cough https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVK5KTXvnCI Edit: The video doesn't play, but he did fought againts Greyjoy men and he's too crazy to shit himself.

• Actually, I was just thinking that the closest to redemption that Ramsay can ever attain is exactly killing Stannis the Butcher.

Hrulj posted: »

He will be killed off by Stannis the Mannis.

• At this point, in the books at least, it is becoming a bit hard to understand how Ramsay survives at all. No one really has a reason to like him. He just happens to be useful for his father, but I get a sense that he will not suffer the bully much either.

• How did Stannis wrong anyone?

LuisDantas posted: »

Actually, I was just thinking that the closest to redemption that Ramsay can ever attain is exactly killing Stannis the Butcher.

• Something needs to change that gif of Kenny coming for the sky and make it Ramsay XD.

• Hmm here is a question. Did Joffrey's death bother you

Oh. Well, if this Origami guy is a child killer, then he can fuck himself no matter his reasons for it.

• Alt text

Actually, I was just thinking that the closest to redemption that Ramsay can ever attain is exactly killing Stannis the Butcher.

• The house's sigil is a flayed man. Ramsay is probably a point of pride!

At this point, in the books at least, it is becoming a bit hard to understand how Ramsay survives at all. No one really has a reason to lik

• Never watched the show or read the books, mate.

Clemenem posted: »

Hmm here is a question. Did Joffrey's death bother you

• He probably killed his brother, so its certainly not beyond him.

I doubt, Ramsay hates being a bastard and, even if Roose is really the one to blame for it, his mother might in his mind be the reason of hi

• Not that I recall. Unless I'm forgetting something, the only times her existence is even raised is when Roose recounts their "tryst" and her later demand for a servant from the Dreadfort. Oh, and the classy warning to Ramsay; "Don't make me rue the day I raped your mother."

Personally I'm under the impression she - rather than the original Reek, as Roose believes - groomed Ramsay to be the way he is. Revenge served cold via sadistic bastard. Could even be she that killed Domeric, rather than Ramsay.

I doubt, Ramsay hates being a bastard and, even if Roose is really the one to blame for it, his mother might in his mind be the reason of hi

• Stannis is the rightful king, what you said is just ridiculous.

• that fight never even happened in the books so I don't know wtf you're discussing.

but in the scene there were only a handful of them. and i don't think 100 men can fit on the two little ships that are seen in the end. I'm talking about the show here, not the book, mind you

• Bolton men are loyal to him, and so are many of his allies (Freys for example) that stand with him in Winterfell.

However, right now, he can't afford to flay people as it pleases him because he has Stannis and presumably the Wall to worry about.

At this point, in the books at least, it is becoming a bit hard to understand how Ramsay survives at all. No one really has a reason to lik

• HA
    HAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.

• LOL

Green613 posted: »

This is a man who cut off a man's penis HE'S NOT A MAN, HE'S REEK.

• Never read the books, so i pointed it out just in case, because i know someone may know the story better than i do.
    Since the game is based on the show though, I think we're safe to assume that what happens in the show happens in the game

that fight never even happened in the books so I don't know wtf you're discussing.

• nope hes a terrible bastard and he will die a terrible bastard

• Agreed!

zarankinas posted: »

nope hes a terrible bastard and he will die a terrible bastard

• In the books he's remarked as being a fearless, brutal and savage fighter who wields his sword the way a butcher might cleave meat. Very good in a battle or melee, and could probably take a lot of seasoned warriors if they expected him to fight fair, or if they felt the inclination for mercy. But he'd probably get schooled hard if he had to fight a competent knight who knew his tendencies in single combat. But he would not shit himself. He's broken beyond fear.

Never read the books, so i pointed it out just in case, because i know someone may know the story better than i do. Since the game is based on the show though, I think we're safe to assume that what happens in the show happens in the game

Sign in to comment in this discussion.