The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Dawn, seriously?

Read what this person was saying, if they seem crazy to me then I'm going to ask if they agree with everything Tumblr says. I can do what I want and I'm going to say something when a person decides to say something I don't like. If they were talking about anything else then I would call it out too, just so happens it was Tumblr. I shit on Tumblr all the time?...Alright, first post I make about it for a while so...Yeah, sure...Makes sense.

I don't get why you feel the need to shit on tumblr all the time. Don't like it? That's cool. But why keep going about it? Who cares? Let other people like it if they wish, you can't change their minds.

• Alt text

Since @Markd4547 is really into Tumblr lately I'll share a nice little story from today. I sit next to this really annoying girl in some

• Read what they were saying?

That doesn't even seem real.

Come on, Golden. And even if it was, don't blame an entire community on one feminazi.

Dawn, seriously? Read what this person was saying, if they seem crazy to me then I'm going to ask if they agree with everything Tumblr sa

• I was there, but fine you don't believe it, that doesn't bother me.

But fuck it, believe it or not, nice to know if I have a story from now on to just PM it to the person because I'll get shit if I post it on here.

Read what they were saying? That doesn't even seem real. Come on, Golden. And even if it was, don't blame an entire community on one feminazi.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

XD Paladin only post one thing about tumblr and everyone goes crazy at him I take full responsibility it's only a story I post lots of stuff :)

We don't shit on tumblr in my case the stuff I post are tumblr posts are down to interpretation certain issues mean't to create debate here of course on my funny website only the most crazy side of tumblr will show on the front page.

The doxing and feminazi's stuff I found this topic interesting to share :)

Personally I never was on tumblr so I can't judge but I like debating certain spam I see on my website here I see, unfortunately tumblr often comes up.

My goal is not to get anyone to change their mind XD just share their opinion on an issue get people talking instead of spamming :)

Lastly we can post what we like when we like :)

I don't get why you feel the need to shit on tumblr all the time. Don't like it? That's cool. But why keep going about it? Who cares? Let other people like it if they wish, you can't change their minds.

• XD Paladin only post one thing about tumblr and everyone goes crazy at him I take full responsibility it's only a story I post lots of stuff :)

"Mark posts a thing about Tumblr and no one bats an eye...... But when Golden posts a thing about Tumblr...Everyone loses their minds!"

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Paladin only post one thing about tumblr and everyone goes crazy at him I take full responsibility it's only a story I post lots of stuff

• Alt text

Read what they were saying? That doesn't even seem real. Come on, Golden. And even if it was, don't blame an entire community on one feminazi.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

XD The problem is they know me to well to even bother trying you should be free to post what you like no one moderates the posts here only the mods

Saltlick123 posted: »

XD Paladin only post one thing about tumblr and everyone goes crazy at him I take full responsibility it's only a story I post lots of stuff

• edited January 2015

I will stand by :D

Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

Report: Spider-Man To Appear In ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Thanks To New Sony-Marvel Deal Let's hope it's not just a fake out........But someone get the Spidey confirmed Gifs!

• Alt text

I love when people get mad at me for reminding the teacher.

• edited January 2015

@blueneon cuteness :3

Post more here :P

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• This site is pure evil...You know what's worse?

Alt text

XD nice

• Alt text

XD nice

http://www.poopsenders.com/order/ @Markd4547 I wasn't joking.

• You know what's worse?

Alt text

XD nice

• Yes.

Wait, is it on again yet?

• "We want, in short, to enslave all of humanity."-Telltale 2004

• it was neat

@blueneon cuteness Post more here :P

• edited January 2015

I shit on Tumblr all the time?...Alright, first post I make about it for a while so...Yeah, sure...Makes sense.

Alt text

Alt text

lol just sayin

Dawn, seriously? Read what this person was saying, if they seem crazy to me then I'm going to ask if they agree with everything Tumblr sa

• “For those times when Kootra gets a knife”- site description.

You know what's worse?

• [removed]

I shit on Tumblr all the time?...Alright, first post I make about it for a while so...Yeah, sure...Makes sense. ... lol just sayin

• :P

papai46 posted: »

“For those times when Kootra gets a knife”- site description.

• edited January 2015
  • edited January 2015

Skype Squad

Alt text

lmao "Skype Squad" Call it what you want. xDD ahahah. Still better than this place.

• I'm going to keep this for later...Just for you all. <3

Skype Squad lmao "Skype Squad" Call it what you want. xDD ahahah. Still better than this place.

• Still better than this place

The people there are better too :P

Skype Squad lmao "Skype Squad" Call it what you want. xDD ahahah. Still better than this place.

• Thanks bb I'm glad you liked it. <333333

We're just like Lizard Squad. They rekt the gaming companies, and we rekt you.

I'm going to keep this for later...Just for you all.

• we rekt you.

Lol, if that is what you call this pathetic attempt at trolling.

Thanks bb I'm glad you liked it. <333333 We're just like Lizard Squad. They rekt the gaming companies, and we rekt you.

• If it's directed to one person, why would you post it here then?

I was there, but fine you don't believe it, that doesn't bother me. But fuck it, believe it or not, nice to know if I have a story from now on to just PM it to the person because I'll get shit if I post it on here.

• lol k

we rekt you. Lol, if that is what you call this pathetic attempt at trolling.

• I second this.

Still better than this place The people there are better too :P

• Well I don't know maybe because this place is...PUBLIC!

Or how about it's called The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread...Well, I'm pretty sure that means I can post what is on my mind here and when I want to.

If this wasn't directed to you, why Would you reply to me then?

If it's directed to one person, why would you post it here then?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.