The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Oh lovely, you're apart of them Dawn.

lol k

• You directed it to one person in a PUBLIC place. You're going to get replies you don't want.

Well I don't know maybe because this place is...PUBLIC! Or how about it's called The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread...Well, I'm prett

• DUH, but you don't NEED to reply...Do you?

You directed it to one person in a PUBLIC place. You're going to get replies you don't want.

lol

Skype Squad

Skype Squad

Skype Squad

SKYPE SQUAD

Alt text

lol say it really fast over and over again. Come one you know you want to.

"Skype Squad" Lmao if that is what you call this pathetic attempt at dissing the Skype lounge.

we rekt you. Lol, if that is what you call this pathetic attempt at trolling.

• AYY! That's fucking funneh, would be funnier if i was part of it.

Skype Squad lmao "Skype Squad" Call it what you want. xDD ahahah. Still better than this place.

• Well you don't NEED to post them in a public place, do you?

DUH, but you don't NEED to reply...Do you?

• Lol.

You make no sense.

You know what's better is I know exactly what this is because not all of the Skype Squad are apart of this. ;P

... lol Skype Squad . Skype Squad . Skype Squad . SKYPE SQUAD lol say it real

• Wow there, these are my enemies m80.

we rekt you. Lol, if that is what you call this pathetic attempt at trolling.

• Sorry, am I taking up the space?

Wish to join the party?

papai46 posted: »

Wow there, these are my enemies m80.

• Well, maybe if you didn't make up petty little nicknames for people who are from the forums and joined a skype group to talk and have fun, this wouldn't be escalating, would it?

And who gives a fuck? They're my friends too. They make me laugh and feel welcome. It's a better feel than the megathread.

Oh lovely, you're apart of them Dawn.

• Yes I do.

Well you don't NEED to post them in a public place, do you?

• Lmao, sure, whatever tickles your pickle kid.

AYY! That's fucking funneh, would be funnier if i was part of it.

• Well, you've got yourself some unwanted replies then.

Just gotta play the cards you're dealt with, don't ya?

Yes I do.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Everyone is awesome all this is so unnecessary I'm not sure what the point is here :/

Still better than this place The people there are better too :P

• lol

• Sorry I'm a douche then but can we just agree that everyone here and there is special in their own way :D Yes, Some people make mistakes more than others but can't we just get along?

Alt text

Still better than this place The people there are better too :P

• GTFO! (jk)

Sorry, am I taking up the space? Wish to join the party?

• For once I agree with you Mark :P

Wait.......What is this world coming too!?

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

Everyone is awesome all this is so unnecessary I'm not sure what the point is here

• Lol.

Well, maybe if you didn't make up petty little nicknames for people who are from the forums and joined a skype group to talk and have fun, t

• Pickle tickling, am i weird for imagining it literally?

Lmao, sure, whatever tickles your pickle kid.

• Lol.

You make no sense.

The likes on my comments say different, mate. ;)

You know what's better is I know exactly what this is because not all of the Skype Squad are apart of this.

Nien nien nien nien nien... I dont think you do, mate. :) All I did was come here and contradict you. Then Skype Squad happened. All hail Skype Squad. This is on you. c:

Lol. You make no sense. You know what's better is I know exactly what this is because not all of the Skype Squad are apart of this. ;P

• Alt text

This lounge needed this right now awesome positive quotes :'D

• Yes, "lol" your way to a perfect counter argument.

Lol.

• I'm forever alone brodette.

lol

• The likes on my comments say different, mate. ;)

Lol, you at like that's anyone legitimate, it's just your friends.

Nien nien nien nien nien... I dont think you do, mate.

Really? Not like this was...Planned? You act like I'm oblivious to you all.

Lol. You make no sense. The likes on my comments say different, mate. You know what's better is I know exactly what th

• Am I supposed to fix that or something?

I'm forever alone brodette.

• Its probably something that you often imagine so no.

Pickle tickling, am i weird for imagining it literally?

• edited January 2015

What Mark said. But I think it's too late. The shots have been fired...More to come probably.

Everyone is awesome all this is so unnecessary I'm not sure what the point is here

• edited January 2015

Alt text

oh really now? so you want to join your enemies kk m8 whatever tickles your pickle kid (stealing your line dlb :))

Wow there, these are my enemies m80.

• Seemed fitting.

Yes, "lol" your way to a perfect counter argument.

• lol, you've got friends here too. c: I don't see many likes on yours. Here, I'll give you a like to make it a little more fair.

Really? Not like this was...Planned? You act like I'm oblivious to you all.

Yeah cause i totally planned Skype Squad hur hur. Lmao, I love how people come here and act like they know everything. xDDDD it tickles my pickle.

The likes on my comments say different, mate. Lol, you at like that's anyone legitimate, it's just your friends. Nien nien ni

• Nah, don't worry. You're not a douche.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Sorry I'm a douche then but can we just agree that everyone here and there is special in their own way Yes, Some people make mistakes more than others but can't we just get along?

• A hug works just fine.

Am I supposed to fix that or something?

• I didn't mean everyone.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Sorry I'm a douche then but can we just agree that everyone here and there is special in their own way Yes, Some people make mistakes more than others but can't we just get along?

• Alt text

A quote from my favorite president :)

And RIP Robin Williams

Alt text

• k

Seemed fitting.

• Lol, you people.

lol, you've got friends here too. c: I don't see many likes on yours. Here, I'll give you a like to make it a little more fair. Reall

• 0_o

Its probably something that you often imagine so no.

• (!) Saltlick123 could have a friend of his give you a hug.....But you might not like it.....

A hug works just fine.

• Holy fuck, you're making me nostalgic. I loved that scene when I was little ;)

This lounge needed this right now awesome positive quotes :'D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.