Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Not sure, especially seeing as Irrational Games don't exist anymore. If they do more Bioshock, they'll probably create some new characters, possibly in the same locations or even somewhere new, I guess.

Ah, but who is Death more annoyed at? Nick or his siblings?

Hmm, Lyla is a real feisty one. I'd probably back her in the fight, though it sounds like Nick will still be very strong despite losing his powers!

HazzatheMan posted: »

I wonder how they'll do a Bioshock 4? Infinite brought the story full circle... Nick getting his powers back will be like a hero in a vid

• The sun was covered in a thick layer of clouds; the skies were turning gray, indicating an oncoming spring storm. Those with powerful senses of smell could easily indicate that familiar dirt smell and fresh water droplets nestled inbetween the clouds and soon make their grand apperance to the world below. The city seemed to not care about the storm or the man in an Ecko sweater running towards an apartment complex.

The man, appearing to be in his late thirties or forties, ran past several groups of people, jumped over trashcans and swung around tight corners. He dashed through the streets, trying to catch what breathe he could. Huffing, the man stood near an apartment complex and headed inside.

Emily opened up a window to let the cool air in. Inhaling deeply, the sweet smell circled along the apartment.

"I love that fookin' smell. Don't ya', Viv?"

"Be careful, Emily. You might catch a cold doing shit like this."

Emily lifts up a quilt given to her by her grandmother. "This is why we 'ave these in the bloody place."

Vivian sighed and took a seat on the edge of the couch. Georgie and Lyla left to return home and Gren was in the shower. The apartment was quiet; even the city had an eerie silence about it as the storm crept up and lingered above in the air. Vivian watched Emily cover her entire body with the quilt and fish inside a bowl of Popcorn. Grasping a handful, Emily shoves it into her mouth.

"Just....be careful. You're pregnant and these things tend to hit you faster than anyone else."

"I'm a fookin' Fable, Vivian." Emily pats her belly. "And besides, they are fine. I'm fine."

Before Vivian could speak, there was a thunderous knock at the door. It shoke the walls and made the items on the counter tremble. Emily looked over at Vivian, than back to the door. Silence but was soon followed by another roar and continuing banging.

Vivian immediatly stood up. "Oh my God-who the hell is that?! Go get Gren..."

Emily carefully kneeled to the ground, reached under the table and pulled out a pistol. Vivian was shocked to see such a thing hidden away from eyes and the world.

"Emily-what the fuck are you doing!?"

"Woot does it bloody look like, woman?" Emily cocks the gun. "I'm protectin' us, aren't I?"

"No!" Vivian tried to grab Emily's arm. "GO get Gren! What if its someone you can't possibly take down!? Think of the babies, Emily!"

Emily ignores Vivian's pleas as she carefully grabs the door knob and whispers the countdown.

"I got this, Viv...." When she reaches one, Emily twists the knob. "I got this....."

The door swings open and before Vivian could utter two words, Emily steps in front of the doorway, pointing the gun. The world seemed to move at a slow pace. Her head was spinning and Emily became full of rage; her home was under a threat and she felt this was the only way. Vivian said think of the babies. Emily was. She had to protect her children.

Mommy mode was in full effect the second the door swung open. Who ever was behind the door, eager to bang like a maniac, was going to meet a woman you'd hate to cross in an alley after hours. Although Emily was trying to create a new look and keep her anger under control, there was only so much ignoring of the Porgie side of her that she could do.

"EMILY! WHOA!" Admist the chaos and nearly wounding the assaliant behind the door, Emily knew that voice. "Whoa, whoa! Easy there!"

Gren must have either heard the banging or sensed Emily was in trouble; naked and wet from his shower, Gren dashed from the bathroom and into the living room. Emily turned and noticed the change in his eyes and the settle grunts escaping his throat. Gren was ready to defend Emily and tear into whomever it was that disturbed his home.

It was Robert, Gren's older brother. In his hand, was a simple letter in what appeared to be animal skin. It was tied with a thick piece of twine and smelled heavily of pine and moss.

"GREN!" Robert waves his arms. "It's me!"

Gren paused before he could lift a single claw into Robert's neck. Grunting, he looks over at emily, now unloading the gun and placing back under the table. Before the babies arrived, she'd move that damn thing. But for now, it would remain there. Vivian was petrified in her original spot.

Gren glared at Robert. "You better have a good fucking reason WHY you felt the need to scare my Emily!"

Robert looks at Emily. "The fuck-I scared you!?"

"Ya' bloody be bangin' on the door like ya' was tryin' ta' get in 'ere or something!"

"I didn't KNOW if you could hear me! Half the time you either have that damn tv up so loud or you're listening to your ipod!"

"True." Emily returns to the couch. "Ya' be right, Robert. Come inside."

"I don't know." Robert looks at his brother. "I don't like the way HE is looking at me."

"Grendel." Emily pats the couch. "Go get dressed and come sit-"

"No." Gren takes the sheet and places it on his spot. "I ain't going nowhere."

His eyes instantly noticed the animal skin package. Gren's teeth began to grind against one another. The urge to change into his original form and destroy the letter became more and more of an option. Robert could detect the hostility and anger his brother felt; he was honestly not too pleased to have received one of these letters himself but Robert knew the day would come. Now, it was here.

"Gren, I'm sure you know what this is?"

"Woot is it?" Emily leans over. "Looks like a-"

"Don't mind what is is, dear." Gren gently pushes Emily back. "Get that thing out of here, Robert."

"You knew this day would come, Gren. We-"

"You wanna go back there and fucking participate that's on you. But I will NOT allow my children or Emily to be in that fucking mess."

"Woot mess?" Emily was curious. "Woot is this thing, Robert?"

Robert looks over at Gren. "You can't ignore this, Gren. You KNOW if you don't answer, he'll come and find you. This is a message for us and-"

"He's got the other two." Gren's voice began a mumble. "Have one of THEM take his place."

"They must have received their invitation, too. We won't know until we go and-"

"I'm NOT going. End of story."

Emily leaned over and touched the animal skin. "Now 'old on, love. Woot is this, some kind of party thing ya' Grendels do?"

"I said don't worry about it, Emily. Now, I suggest you leave Robert and-"

"Stop, Gren." Demanding, she glared over at the naked man. "Go get some bloody clothes on and come back. Ya' brother is 'ere for a reason. Stop ya' belly aching."

Gren snorts, turning his back and heading inside the bathroom. A large CRASH echos from the bathroom. Emily knew the bathroom mirror was damaged and now scattered on the tile floor. She grasped the item in Robert's hand.

"Woot is this thing, Robert?"

"A message."

"From who?"

"Our father...it must be very important if he's seeking out all of his sons."

Gren returns to the living room fully dressed. He grabs Emily's hand and holds it close.

"Ya' father?"

"Robert-" Gren looks up. "Please. I don't WANT that in my fucking place. If YOU and RJ want to go, great. If not-"

"He wants ALL of us to go, Gren. You KNOW about this ceremony and you KNOW what it means. I don't have time to sit here and have you pretend like you don't know what the fuck is going on. Did you ever get one yet?"

"No."

Robert unwinds the twine, spreads apart the thick animal skin and reveals a bright red stone within. Several sticks, leaves and even dried mud surround the item. It glistens in the light, causing reflections along the walls. Emily can not believe the beauty before her very eyes.

"Woot is this thing?"

"Our father is dying, Gren. He needs us more than ever. He KNOWS about you and Emily, too. He wishes to see ALL his grandchildren. Perhaps one day, when they are older, they will-"

"Get out, Robert." Gren stands up. "Get the fuck out of my apartment!"

Robert closes the stone back up; he clutches the item against his chest and walks to the front door. He knew better than to continue with Gren. He had that look in his eyes. Robert said not one word, as Gren slammed the door shut and returned to Emily's side.

"The fook was THAT about, Gren!? Go get him and-"

"NO!" Gren's voice roared in the tiny apartment. "No...I will NOT expose you or them to that monster. No more talk. You need to fucking rest, Emily."

Gren covers Emily's feet up and heads to the kitchen to brew some tea for her. emily glances over at Vivian, who seems lost for words. The rain begins to trickle down the glass and soon, all of Fabletown is covered in a blanket of ice cold water. Emily secretly made a mental note of the item Robert brought to share. For now, she'd pretend like nothing ever occured today.

Meanwhile, in Fabletown

Robert quickly ran down the street and towards his apartment. Call, he mumbled to himself. CALL next time. He had no idea WHY Gren felt the need to be such a monster. Granted, he was acting how they normally would but this was not the Homelands and although he himself was not too pleased with the recent message, he also could not ignore hundreds of years of traditions and ceremonies.

Upon reaching a vacant cab, the stone within the animal skin begqn to glow. His father was trying to reach Robert.

"Not now...." Robert tucks the item into his jacket. "Not now...."

robert enters the cab, soaked to the bone, and heads back to his apartment. Upon arriving a few minutes later, he notices a man standing under an umbrella. He wears a dark coat, dark pants and boots. He has the same features as Gren but with a touch of gray along his hair. Robert sighs, as he steps out from the cab.

"Hello father...."

"Ah Robert. I see you got my message. Tell me...where is Grendel?"

"He, umm....well-"

"Stubborn boy, your brother is. Never could get him to do as I said or wanted. Never the less, I still have time. I will send him the exact message. Seems the young woman he's with has a much better head on her shoulders anways. Strange, coming from a Porgie...."

The man pats Robert's face. "Now, go about your business, son. I shall see you soon. Gren can't ignore THIS...."

Without another word, he vanishes into the oncoming storm. Robert clutches the item and enters his apartment.

Any questions, you know the drill. :3

• They had their differences but now with Emily and Gren together, Georgie had to learn to leave the past where it belonged; same went with Gren, for if he continued to hate Georgie, it would be like him full of despise for Emily. Plus, Beer is involved-when does Gren EVER say no to Beer? xD

LupineNoir posted: »

The scene, with Georgie and Gren sipping beers against the backdrop of the city, discussing things that years ago would have seemed unimaginable, has to go down as one of my favourites.

• What the hell just happened? Robert and Gren's father is dying and is seeking them out?

Emily with the gun! XD She better hide that better for when the babies DO arrive. Can't say that will go over too well should one of them grab it! XD

So, the stone: you mentioned this was a message and ceremony for the Grendels. WHAT exactly will happen now? How does this involve the brothers, the kids and their futures? Plus, he knows about Emily being a Porgie?!

Can't wait for more! How exciting! And before Peter's big gift! XD

pudding_pie posted: »

The sun was covered in a thick layer of clouds; the skies were turning gray, indicating an oncoming spring storm. Those with powerful senses

• Death is pissed at his siblings... more on that next chapter :)

With regards to their fight, I will give you these examples from The Devil Among Us:

• When we first meet Nick; he easily kills both Tweedle Brothers, Crooked Man, Jersey Devil and Auntie Greenleaf in the space of a couple of minutes and in his human form.
    • He defeats Cinderella in his human form, but she puts up a good fight...
    • He is able to match Bigby as a human until Bigby changes into his 3rd Form as a werewolf, Nick changes to his intermediate form to match him, when Bigby changes into a Wolf, Nick unleashes his true form and annihilates him almost instantly.
    • Next chapter Nick annihilates Grimble, Gren, Woody and Holly in his true form with ease; Beast manages to break his back, but Nick changes back to his intermediate form and knocks Beast down.
    • Nick later manages to defeat Grimble, Gren and Woody as a human even though they have changed form (he opted to remain a human), he also beats Snow, Charming and Bluebeard at swordplay...

Now that you have seen those examples,do you really think Lyla has a chance? :P

Not sure, especially seeing as Irrational Games don't exist anymore. If they do more Bioshock, they'll probably create some new characters,

• They all hurried down the hall with a pit in their stomachs. This could either go according to plan, or blow up in everyone's face. Ava clutched Jian-min's hand has he lead them down a series of halls. Mary was in the front, showing them exactly where Charles was hiding.

After all, she had lived in that castle for most of her youth.

Ava found herself slowing down and she decided to let go of Jian's hand. She fell to the back, near Bella who was on high alert for anything suspicious.

Bella was holding a sword that was longer than her arm. She held it with one powerful hand, holding it out in front of her as they cautiously turned corners.

"Do you know how to fight?" She asked Ava as they neared the doors to the ballroom.

Ava nodded. "I have my powers. I've been in sticky situations before...."

Bella nodded curtly. "If you need help, don't hesitate to call me over. I still serve you and your family."

Ava just nodded, not sure what to say next. She looked ahead, as Mary paused with her hand on the handle. She was already transformed into the glassy monster they both were able to become. Ava herself grasped a hold of the person within herself, digging out the shards of glass with her mind and feeling the burning sensation that came with the odd runes all over her body. She was ready. So was Mary, so was Jian, and so was Bella.

The room was dark and covered in the bodies of all the dead. Mary smiled at her handy work, at what damage she'd been able to do. Ava watched her sister breath the words that summoned her minions. She wished she was that powerful, but it took time to build it up. She stepped closer to Mary, her eyes peeled for anything strange.

A single spotlight went on, directly on their little band of misfits. Charles' chuckling voice came from somewhere above, which caused everyone's necks to crane upward. There was nothing up there, though.

"You've made the wrong choice to come back for me," His voice purred. "I'm sorry it had to be this way. Attack."

Distant howling and growling was heard, so loud that the massive windows shook in their panes. Bella and Jian held their own swords up high, determination on their faces.

Ava copied Mary's position as the doors at each end of the room burst open and whichever monsters that were not killed earlier came piling in. They looked far scarier now, with out their fancy cloths on and the snarls in their faces. Ava felt those who were behind her move away and attack, and so she did the same.

She jumped on the nearest one, which looked like a crossbreed of an ostrich and an elephant, with sharp stabbing tusks and long skinny legs and tough skin. He chomped his mouth toward her head, but she ducked, lashing her bare arms out at him. It struck him and caused cuts to appear, but it wasn't enough. He whipped his arm around and grabbed her, swinging her around in the air.

Jian-min's sword made contact with the monster's back. He stabbed directly through, where the heart would be, and smiled when he saw the body fall and drop Ava. She was able to land on the back of another monster, and she took her bare hands to rip it's remarkably tiny head off.

All was in their favor. Jian slashed more of them, sending blood spattering in all directions and bodies flying. He constantly looked over at Ava, who seemed to be doing well now.

They kept coming. And Charles, he was so close to them. At the top of the grand staircase, looking down upon them with fire in his eyes. A smirk on his mouth. Jian-min felt bile surge up his throat at the thought of such a disgusting person being in the same room as himself. He continued to shank more demons with his blade.

Mary's minions were ripping bodies savagely. It seemed as though her new found eagerness to destroy her father was boosting her performance on killing these things. But the energy would not last forever. She had been explained to by Jian that in order to kill her father, they would need a small box to contain him in. It was the only way that great powers such as he were killed off. It was the only way he would die.

She told him she would use the jewelry box. It was he mother's plated in gold and marble, made for her mother before her death. By Charles. His first love. She thought that the irony would be fitting.

She'd worked her way to the stairs, along with that Bella girl. How long would it take to get up them? When would a window of opportunity present itself? Bella knocked more demons over with her sword, the glee in her eyes almost contagious. Mary's lip curled upward as she turned to see the true damage done by her people.

So much blood and gore. So many dead monsters, demons, creatures. The crowd was thinning out greatly.

She turned her head to face Charles, who was undoubtedly pissed off. Her feet brought her up the granite steps, one by one, over the bloodstained carpets and over more bodies. Bella was behind her, for protection.

Only a few feet from him, Mary wasn't surprised when she saw him start to back away from her. She called on her minions, enough to seem intimidating to crowd behind her. Her eyes began streaming tears of blood down her cheeks, her symbols glowed in the darkness of the room. She'd kept walking forward slowly, pushing Charles further and further to the wall. With out that necklace, he was nothing. He had no true power.

Mary did, though.

He ducked when she swung her fist. It caught her by surprise, but she quickly regained the upper hand. Her knee connected with his nose, sending him nearly tumbling over. But he was strong. He gained his balance and connected his fist to her cheek.

"Minions....my minions....come help me.....my minions..." He voice whispered as his foot came to stomp on her. She began laughing maniacally as they swarmed over his body, pulling in every which direction. He was completely off of her, and she stood. She looked back one more time, at her sister, at Jian, and at Bella. They were holding up well.

She dove. Her body sank into the see of her duplicates, fighting past them to get to Charles. He was a bloody mess on the other side, but he was far from dead. She could see him taking each one out with out too much issue, slowly but surely. She unhooked the box from her belt hastily, opening it up. She repeated the words Jian had taught her, though it still came out as a choking whisper from her damaged esophagus.

It was enough, though. The box began to glow a dark blue, illuminating the space so brightly that Mary had to squint. It shook rapidly as she held it in Charles' direction, who began frantically fighting to get away. He pulled at the wall, but soon his legs lifted as if he were being sucked into a strong vacuum.

He was gone.

Finally gone.

Mary's duplicates faded away, leaving her alone in the carnage with the little box in her hands.

Dead.

He was dead.

Ava rushed to her sister's side. Mary had fallen over shortly after the final capture of their father. She was shaking, as if she were having a seizure.

"We need to get her out of this godforsaken dimention," Jian huffed. He grabbed Mary's arms and Bella grabbed her legs, all the while Ava tried not to completely melt down. She knew the nearest mirror was in the hall, so she forced the last set of doors open at the top of the stairs there. It was the second floor.

"We can't all go through the mirror, though," Bella said. "We need to get to the portal."

Ava let out a breath,"I know, I know. But I could take her through. You two- You go to the portal. I'll drag her through."

Jian's arm gripped around Ava's. His eyes were stony as he stared into hers. "You can't do it alone."

"I have to," She whispered. "It's the only way we'll get her home in time. The monsters won't hurt us anymore."

He loosened his grip but his eyes were still glued to hers. He wanted to make sure that she was sure what she was doing was safe. She nodded softly, and lifted Mary off of the ground. The mirror was floor length, so getting Mary through was not an issue. The issue was getting her through the right mirror that led home.

Being in the mirror was an unusual experience. There was a lot of darkness. There was a lot of regret, and depression, and anger that weighed on your shoulders, almost physically. And, there were as many monsters in there as there had been in the ballroom. She pulled Mary's limp body past crumbling columns, which represented the decaying world they lived in. A single monotone light, like one at the end of a tunnel, was visible. That was the way out. That was home. With a surge of energy, she lifted Mary's body over her shoulder. She ran, with the strength of a thousand people. It felt so easy-

Whispers entered her ears, rapidly.

We serve our queen....

The queen...the queen Mary...

Mary....

Ava gulped. It was both extraordinarily amazing and creepy as hell. She felts the shadows pulling her to the light, to the mirror, and through the portal before her.

Didn't write yesterday BECAUSE RESEARCH PAPERS ARE MORE IMPORTANT ACCORDING TO MY EDUCATION.....So yeah XD Any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

• Probably going to be part of a paid story dlc or something. Anyways, can't believe you haven't played San Andreas yet. You need to try it out, like right now!

Ah, I've never played it. All the more reason that there should be one in GTA V, though! XD

• Research papers ARE indeed a bit more important but a pain and not as fun as writing about our Fables. xD I hear ya' though. -Team school-

Anyways, I'm pleased to hear that Charles has finally been dealt with but I can't help but have this eerie feeling above my head in regards to this; Ava witnessing Mary take on a whole new force must be something no one is prepared for, considering everything that is going on. I hope all will end with a happily ever after but you never know....

Also, sweet sweet Bella.....

EMMYPESS posted: »

They all hurried down the hall with a pit in their stomachs. This could either go according to plan, or blow up in everyone's face. Ava clut

• I hear ya. I need the education, man. At least this is the last year for science fair for me ^-^ Seniors don't have to do it if they don't want to.

Mary kind of lost her mind a little. You shouldn't have to worry too much, but there will certainly be consequences to killing Charles. She might change, but not in a 'character ruining' way, you know? She'll be good in the end, don't worry :)

Bella is bae XD She's super spunky in my head, and she'll be an awesome edition to Fabletown. (Er, probably the Farm XD)

Research papers ARE indeed a bit more important but a pain and not as fun as writing about our Fables. xD I hear ya' though. -Team school-

• Well, either way good luck with it. Considering you don't have to actually participate, I'd say enjoy this last year or so. :D

I FIGURED it wasn't that easy and Mary would eventually pay for what she did but its nice to hear it won't be TOO bad. Also, the Farm should really prepare themselves for someone like that Bella. xD

I hear ya. I need the education, man. At least this is the last year for science fair for me ^-^ Seniors don't have to do it if they don't w

• Alt text

You know you REALLY love someone when you can't get mad at them for taking 'control' of one little sketch you've been doing. :3 She's been bored and so ready for the baby. (Baby shower this weekend!) I SHOULD be doing HW but meh...need a break. Child Development 39 can wait for an hour. xD

Enjoy. :)

Georgie looked at the enormous manor. It was made entirely out of logs and resembled a log cabin you'd see in paintings and movies. It had a fire Chimney to the west side, cobble stone walk way, bay windows and a vast amount of lush green bushes. Flower beds were scattered along the grass area and walkways with a touch of Birch trees provided by Ethan himself.

Funny thing about being Sheriff of Fabletown and Deputy Mayor: Rules and negotiations were easily handled. The land was purchased by Peter and Ethan. The twin brothers, along with their father Georgie, RJ and even Bigby Wolf assisted with the construction and landscape. The manor had eight bedrooms, ten bathrooms, two Dens and a massive kitchen for dinners. The backyard was fenced off by a cherry wood fence. There was a play area with a fort and swings that was surrounded by wood chips and stepping stones. Near the sliding glass door, was a sand box donated by RJ and Ethan. Not too far from the kid's play area was a fir pit for barbeques and those summer nights of family gatherings.

John and Malcom purchased all furniture and had each crib designed for the children. The girls each had their own room, along with the only boy Liam. Each room was decorated with various colors, toys and designs. Nancy hand painted colorful Butterflies, Flowers and tiny sheep in the girls' rooms and added Dinosaurs, Trains and Boats for Liam. As a special touch, she also painted in moons, Wolves and even a Grendel to represent their heritage and family.

Gifts for the babies quickly piled in their rooms. Fables from all over the city dropped by and added their own special touch to either the home or the rooms belonging to the babies.

Flycatcher gave each of the children a glass Mason jar and when they were old enough, he'd take them out to catch Fireflies. Bigby and Snow, along with the cubs, brought many bundles of clothes, shows and a hand made blanket created by Snow, Theresa, Blossom and Winter. Georgie's Nursery Rhyme was stitched along the edges. In the middle, there were Wolf cubs and Grendels. Georgie was usually bothered by the nursery rhyme but knew it was indeed a part of his grandchildren's lives and appreciated the gift.

Cole donated five thousand dollars for each child but it was not to be used until they turned eighteen. The Farm even participated. Mr. Sunflower was especially honored to engage with the others in building the home for one of Georgie Porgie's daughters. He was pleased and proud to see Georgie flourish and create such beautiful children. Rosie gave her siblings each a stuffed animal with their name stitched to the side.

Peter and Ethan stood on each side of Georgie and smiled.

"She's beautiful, boys."

"Emily will love it, dad."

Ethan glanced at his watch. "Gren never told her, right?"

Before Georgie could answer, Nick flies past the three men and peer once more inside the home. This was number ten in thirty minutes. The floating orb was concerned it was too much for Emily and Gren; he was worried that perhaps the fresh air and open space would be too much of a change and do more damage than good. Then again, Nick worried when the sky was not blue. Peter and the others learned to just ignore it.

The freshly planted trees mixed with the open space was a welcoming change for both Gren and Emily. The children would have room to roam, play and change as they pleased.

"Beauty, ain't she Nick?"

"She is something. But I can't help but wonder if something is missing...."

Peter chuckles. "You're making this more than what it should be, Nick. They'll love it. TRUST me. Better than that dump they are living in."

Georgie pats the boys on the back. "She fookin' needs this, woot with four newborns on the way."

Peter agrees. "More room, privacy and gives those little rugrats a chance to REALLY work on their shapeshiffting abilities."

Ethan sighs. "And are YOU going to teach them?"

"Why not? I AM the best and they'll just adore their uncle Peter."

"And what, oh wonderous uncle Peter, WILL you do if one of them needs a glamour?"

Peter waves and points a finger at himself. "Uh, hello-SHERIFF of Fabletown over here. Yeah-I CAN provide the glamours, silly! Plus, with proper training, they WILL learn. We all did!"

Georgie chuckles. "This should be somethin' ta' look forward ta' seein'. Ya' trainin' a bunch of toddlers..."

Between me and Gren, they'll be pros before their first birthday."

Before long, a red truck pulls into the dirt road. The three men turn to fac the oncoming vehicle carrying Gren and Emily. Covering her eyes, is a blue bandana. There was a wide grin across Gren's face. Nervous, Ethan scanned the area one last time; he shoved Nick to the side who casually floated towards Peter.

Leaving the shed, the other Porgie kids gathered beside Ethan and Peter; Katie held a bottle of sparkling cider, while Lyla and Penelope held baskets of fruit and muffins. Junior held a pair of scissors and was soley responsible for cutting the ribbon.

"Here they come...." Peter inhaled deeply. "Get ready, guys...."

Everyone stood beside and as Gren parked the car, he exits the truck, runs to the other side and aides Emily. It was difficult for the family to keep their voices to a hush and giggles a minimum. Katies thirteen girls, along with George and his sisters, stood by with bundles of balloons. They were going to release the colorful bunches into the mid-morning sky. Although no one could see her, Vivian was in mere shock when she noticed the home.

Emily could hear her gasping. "The bloody 'ell did he take me, Viv?"

"Oh Emily...."

But before she could finish, Gren opened the door and grabbed Emily's hand. "Watch your step, sweetie. Here you go...."

Holly and Mary stood nearby, holding several bunches of balloons. Emily immediatly heard Mary's voice.

"Woot was that? Mary is that you? Gren, just woot that bloody 'ell is goin' on, love?"

"You ready for your surprise, Ems?"

"Yes...can I take this bloody thing off me eyes now?"

"Yes." Gren stood back. "Take it off, fruitcup."

Emily undid the knot in the back. Once the fabric was removed from her eyes, she immediatly saw all her family members, neices and nephews; the manor stood before her and Emily remained silent as she glared at the massive home. She was speechless and could feel the burning sensation to weep from her eyes. Vivian latched onto Emily's waist and was taken back by the beauty. Junior cust the ribbon, while the kids all released the balloons.

"Welcome home, Emily." Without knowing it, Gren and Vivian said these words together.

"This...is....woot it this? Gren?"

"Your brothers wanted this to be their gift to the babies. It's out new home, Emily."

Emily, surrounded by family and friends, looked around the area; open fields, lushes hills of green and various colored flowers, Bees humming nearby while wild life dashed and played in the creeks. The sun hid behind clouds and for once, not towering skyscrappers or buildings. Even the air was fresh and delightful filling the room in her lungs.

"My home..." Emily was lost for words. "Me home...my..."

Gren grabs Emily's hand. "This is our chance to raise the babies in a safe and wonderful enviroment. No longer will we have to fucking worry about glamours or if someone will see them. They have a chance to live the way I did at one time...to be free, Ems. And just you and me..."

Emily embraces Gren with a kiss and soon, everyone crowds around to congragulate the couple on not only the joy of becoming parents but their wonderful home. Emily wraps her arms around Ethan and Peter.

"Ya fookin' assholes..." Emily tries to hold back the tears. "Ya assholes..."

"You're welcome, sis." Peter and Ethan both plant a kiss on Emily's forehead. "Welcome home."

Georgie takes Emily's hand, while Gren grabs the other. They enter the home and begin taking a tour for all to see. Emily rubs her belly, as she enters an enormous room with books.

"Look babies...this is were ya' will soon be playin'."

They were finally home.

Any questions, you know th drill. :3

• You need to start hiding the pictures from Tammy! xD I can't blame her, neighter. you KNOW how many I wanted to take home and color myself? lol I LOVE love love love love (Did I say love already....) the one with Gren and Emily. <3 They are my favorite pairing you've made right next to Mary and Junior and Georgie and Lyla. <3 :)

Anyways, I loved how ALL of Emily's friends and family came together to fix the home up; John and Nancy seem thrilled for their GREAT-grandchildren. (OMG!!!) Same for Georgie, Lyla and the others; adorable that Ethan and Peter use their 'power' to purchase a slice of land for Gren and Emily. :3

It was too cute what Bigby AND Snow made for Emily's litter of joys. Cute that her daughters helped, too; I'm assuming Peter and Bigby are 'alright' with one another and tolerate each other now. <3 Vivian is too cute. She takes the invisible thing to her advantage I think. And Nick. XD ALL those room and bathrooms! 0.0 I bet those babies will LOVE it growing up!!!

You know you REALLY love someone when you can't get mad at them for taking 'control' of one little sketch you've been doing. She's been bor

• Porgie Clan pages 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 & 24 Didn't want to cloud the thread with page, after page, after page, so I'll post the links instead. :3 Was off yesterday and today (except for school, of course xD) So gave me a chance to work on some pages. Sorry for some either being blurry or out of focus. ALMOST have enough saved up for a scanner. -celebrates-

http://i.imgur.com/1b2h3QQ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZvLyrOE.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/SmHb3XA.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/VLEnbAK.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/pnwPp5e.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ZRjKFL7.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/00mp6Sl.jpg

Anyways, Enjoy. :) Now, onto the story! :D

Four months later

Emily had those months to explore her new home before Gren's internal instincts began to kick in. Early one morning, she caught him in true form, digging up half the backyard. Emily refused to allow the anger and frustration to take control; after all, he was only doing what Grendels did in the wild when their mates were expecting a child. He, however, had a litter on the way and according to him, time was ticking away.

Emily finally agreed, for the sake of her flowers AND Gren, that it was time to leave and head into the forest. Gren was astonished that Emily was willing to go without any form of fight that followed.

"No need, Gren. Ya' will probably drag me ta' the fookin' woods anyway, like I'm some bloody carcass ya' found on the roadside."

Gren could only nod; it was true and with Emily willing to pack up and leave so soon, it made things a lot easier for the beast. He'd been able to control the urges and fight back the need to either dig up food, build a cave or search for materials to finally build the nest. As the days went by and her belly began to round itself out and change, Gren knew it was only a matter of time before he could no longer control it all.

One early morning, before the sun even touched the tip of the mountains, Emily was dressed, bags packed and ready to go. Her mother and father would look after the home until they returned. Georgie, like any concerned father, was not too sure that Gren should take Emily so far from hospitals and Swineheart, should they need something. Gren reassured Georgie that all would be taken care of and Emily would be provided with the best care. After seeing Lyla's sister go through the process, it seemed to ease the mind of Georgie.

With a heavy heart, Emily bid farewell to her parents and brand new home that sat perfectly in the middle of the valley. A nearby Rooster sat upon a fence post and bellowed out; the shrieking voice echoed into the heavens and notified all sleeping creatures to rise from their beds and begin a new day. Mounted upon Gren's back, the beast treads through the mud, grass and before long, they enter the forest. Thick layers of trees and large gray boulders are mere obstacles for the towering creature.

With ease, Gren gently pushes them back and continues down the path so familiar to him. Emily, clutching both Gren and her bags, scans the area. A nearby bubbling creek indicates to her that they are almost to their final destination. Several little birds swoop down from a nearby brach, tweeting their morning songs and chattering away; the conversation in Bird language must be wonderful news, for not much time had passed before several groups line up on branches and stumps. Emily, unlike her father, enjoyed the noise and beauty that birds provided.

Gren grunts before entering a dark cave. The air is thick and humid with a fresh odor of wet wood, fire and leaves. Emily, with Gren's assistance, jumps down and places her bags gently near a pool of water. Emily peers out and notices a majestic river with a nearby waterfall. The area is covered in dark green moss; clutters of Cattails and weeds poke through the mud and form around the base of rocks and rotton tree stumps.

Emily removes her coat and watches Gren pile leaves, moss and mud; he packs the materials gently into a perfect oval and with the final touches, adds a Deer skin and feathers from several Ducks he caught, plucked and had cooking for supper. A fire was built and warmed Emily immediatly the moment she sat down beside it.

"Try it, Emily." Gren points to the nest. "I need to make sure it's comfortable for you and the babies."

Emily hops into the nest, adjusts for a few seconds and soon finds herself in a peaceful state of mind; the surrounding noises allowed her mind to stop for a moment and appreciate the natural beauty that was upon her.

Emily nods. "This is wonderful, love. Ya' did good...they are especially pleased..."

Emily's eyes remain closed. Before long, Gren's massive palms carefully cups Emily's stomach. Gren takes his other hand and with a single finger, brushes the strands of hair away from Emily's face. His head leans down as he begins to nuzzle Emily's neck. His rough tongue extends out and presses against Emily's cheek. Normally this would disgust Emily but it must have been the babies talking, for it soothed and relaxed her entire body. Completing his task, Gren sits beside Emily and continues to play with her hair.

"How are you feeling, Emily?"

"Like I'm on a fookin' cloud." Emily opens her right eye. "I'm lovin' this whole bloody thing right now. When ya' mentioned caves, leaves and all this mud, I thought there was no bloody way in 'ell I'd be caught in that. But now....fook...."

"Is the fire warm enough? Do you need more feathers, perhaps some water-"

Emily holds up her hand. "TRUST meh, Gren...I'm fan-bloody-tastic right now. Ya' Grendels ARE very attentive when it comes ta' ya' babies..."

Gren nods. "We want our mates to be comfortable, especially considering the whole birthing process is a pain all on its own."

Emily's stomach began to rumble. The smell of the burning would was increasing her appetite but not for her usual idea for a meal. No, she wanted something fresh and nearby. Emily stood up and glanced over at the direction of the creek.

"I'm hungry, Gren."

"What would you like me to go and find for you, Emily?"

Emily stands up; she had a month to go and it showed. Her belly stuck out and half the time, like now, if no one was around she went topless. Emily could easily set her meal down and use her petruding belly as a table. She placed one hand on her lower back and the other carefully on the babies.

"I wanna go out to the water."

"Of course." Gren lifts Emily up. "It might be a BIT cold."

"He wants the water, Gren."

Gren leaves the cave and heads down a dirt path. As he reaches the creek, he gently steps into the water. Every passing moment, he dips Emily's body into the cool water. The fresh feeling against her flesh sends a euphoric state throughout her entire body. Emily's feet enter the water and before Gren could finish the dunking, Emily has her entire body within the water.

She dives into a murky waters and returns with her head now soaked. Her entire body is submerged in a tangled mess of weeds, spring water and mud. Emily cups the water and gently pours it down her neck and breasts. Gren returns to Emily with a freshly caught Fish.

"Would you like me to cook this or-"

Emily snatches the fish and sinks her teeth into the scales and bones. The flesh is tasty against her lips and tongue. Emily tears off a hunk, chews and repeats the process. Bits of meat and bone fly in various directions. Gren peers down and notices movement along Emily's side; the babies are awake and prepared for a bountiful feast.

Emily wipes her mouth. "More, Gren. I would like more."

Gren dives into the deeper part of the lake. Within minutes, he brings back two more fully grown fish. This time, one is Salmon. Emily devours the Salmon first; the sweet, tender meat of the Salmon makes Liam kick and squirm inside. Even the girls are pleased with the flavorful meat. Emily picks at the head and also eats the cheek meat, eyeballs and bits of skin.

Gren swims over to Emily and plants his face along her side. He could feel the movement of his children. They reminded him of th tiny Tadpoles that swam in between the weeds and slepts along the banks of the creek.

"They are happy, Emily."

"So am I." Emily tears into the other Fish. "Good fookin' lord this is delicious."

Emily finishes off her meal with a supervised swim around the lake. Although Emily was semi-annoyed with Gren's constant need to follow her, Emily understood WHY he did it and never muttered a word to him. After the swim, Emily was carried back to the cave. The warmth of the fire was satisfying to her and the babies.

Emily curled up along the nest. Gren covered her body with an animal fur and sat beside her.

"Sleepy sweetie?"

Emily yawns. "Nah just very full and relaxed...Man. Feel like I'm on drugs. No offense...."

"The babies are happy, mommy."

"Mommy..." Emily grabs Gren's hand and snuggles. "That is still so bloody new ta' me..."

Before long, Emily's eyes are closed and fast asleep. Gren leans against the nest; he does not sleep but instead watches his beautiful mate nestled in the nest and peacefully resting. Swineheart would make a trip out later to check up on Emily's condition.

Until than, he was content with the world all around him.

Any questions, you know the drill. :3 Off today but got class in 3 hours. THANK God this is my final semester! The class is about Child abuse and neglect (not a fun topic) but is part of the course. I remember taking a similar one during my 1st year in college but from what I HEAR from this guy's previous class, that was NOTHING. Oh and bring a box of tissues they said...great...

• Good luck with that class dude... What're you studying anyway?

Porgie Clan pages 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 & 24 Didn't want to cloud the thread with page, after page, after page, so I'll post the links

• The house on pg 3 was beautiful. :) I never knew the Porgies lived in such a beauty. And Big Ben, Lyla? XD That made me laugh; mind you I'm in class right now and this guy behind me is trying to see what is so funny about history 230. :D Also, AWWWW Gren and Emily. <3 How cute!! That final page, though. 0.0 And Junior with his changes when he gets mad. He's too cute! Can kill me in my sleep probably but DAWWW! CUTE!!

Anyways, I loved the detail and description you gave for the woods, Gren digging in the backyard.....everything, especially the scene with Emily eating the fish. I could just see her destroying this thing. I DO have a question: Does Liam or any of his sisters TELL Emily they want to eat, go in the water, etc or does she FEEL it? Also, is Vivian there, too? I'm sure she is....:D

I loved the whole nest thing and the cave. This is one of the reasons WHY I joined the site. I thought 'Man, caves. Cocoons. Grendels and their rituals for their mates and children? I must read more.' You mentioned it will be hillarious when Emily goes into labor. XD Can't wait!!!

Gren is such a good daddy. :) <3 He just loves his babies and Emily.

Oh man....I heard 'bout that. THINK his name is Mr. Stern or something, right? Well, being as you are a preschool teacher, that comes with the territory. :( Not an easy subject to discuss but it must be done. Good luck on the classes; perhaps I'll see you later? XD

Porgie Clan pages 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 & 24 Didn't want to cloud the thread with page, after page, after page, so I'll post the links

• I'm channeling everything that's missing in my life now, romantic wise. :D

Nice to see you back! Hope Germany is treating you well; gute Sicht. Otherwise, I have to agree with Snow that a crawling in the back of

• I have a idea of who (or what) could be bigbys like apprentice... Sort of. I'll do like a fact file thing..
    Name: Laurel (I have no idea for the last name)
    Power thingy: a werewolf (born human)
    Personality: quiet around some people. Dark and kind of sneaky.
    Story:
    After been born and abandoned in the mountains. She was given to a family, as unaware of her powers as she was. After starting highschool. A kid tryed to beat her up, but she chased her down and injured him. Badly. Soon after a strange figure, not know to anyone in the area. Took her to fable town. They were going to dismiss her. But later that evening beauty got attacked. Laurel showed great skills at... Well.. Kicking the poop outta people. She sleeps in the small attic above bigbys apartment and uses his appliances for food.

Well... That's it... Pretty much...

• Should make a story out of that :)

I have a idea of who (or what) could be bigbys like apprentice... Sort of. I'll do like a fact file thing.. Name: Laurel (I have no idea fo

• Hmm, I suppose that leaves me more cautiously optimistic. :P Nah, Nick seems to level everything that comes his way, and unfortunately for Lyla it sounds like it'll be the same for her.

Death is pissed at his siblings... more on that next chapter With regards to their fight, I will give you these examples from The Devil

• Ah, but Nick only has a human form now and Lyla can become a Werewolf, I think Nick might take a lot of punishment...

Plus Hans and Georgie will be trying to kill him as well... yep next chapter is gonna be fun XD

Hmm, I suppose that leaves me more cautiously optimistic. :P Nah, Nick seems to level everything that comes his way, and unfortunately for Lyla it sounds like it'll be the same for her.

• Just letting you guys know that I will be looking at your recent chapters this evening. At the moment, I'm just eyeing my new thread to see if it'll be successful or not. Keep up the great work, guys!

• It was....something...

I'm studying Child Development and will receive my Master's in June. :) I'm a preschool teacher but would eventually like to do Children's books in regards to the illustrations.

Good luck with that class dude... What're you studying anyway?

• Thanks. It just popped into my head.

Should make a story out of that

• You're a good artist (better than me but I have no artist talent like I said before :P)

Good luck :)

It was....something... I'm studying Child Development and will receive my Master's in June. I'm a preschool teacher but would eventually like to do Children's books in regards to the illustrations.

• That esca;ated quickly; I knew the beginning was something to ass like a cushion for what would take place later in the story. I still adore Lyra and her curiosity of killing does not surprise me. I still fin it humerous that Nick is the chef. (Although not shocked, either, considering Mary does not scream cook)

Galen is my favorite so far. I'm sure his siblings may have plans for Lyra but I can't be too sure, as it is still early in the story.

I finally wrote more for this story; I'm not entirely satisfied with this chapter but I can't figure out why... Also I've decided to name

• edited January 2015

Come on man, every woman loves a man that can cook XD Nick can sing as well so he's a full house!!! I was going to put in a little conversation between Mary and Nick on how he doesn't eat processed food and she only ever ate take-out :P

I'm surprised u like Galen this early, he's a sophisticated prick (a lot like Nick in a way) but more prone to impulsiveness...

Lyra won't be with those 3 for long though; I have two main objectives for the next chapter:

• First is Nick going to the Homelands version of the Pudding and Pie, where he will encounter Lyla Smith, Clever Hans and Georgie Porgie (with violent results to follow I'm afraid)
    • The second is Lyra escaping the 3 Harbingers whilst Death is giving them a huge bollocking, and she winds up with a couple of unlikely characters from the comics, but all grown up...

I hope Lyla is like the one you created next chapter though, If I post it, u read it and then say "She's different to my one" I will be editing the whole post until her character is right (she will be mostly fighting next chapter though...)

That esca;ated quickly; I knew the beginning was something to ass like a cushion for what would take place later in the story. I still adore

• Not going to argue there. I know my misses likes when I cook meals every now and than. (Not very GOOd ones but they are edible.) And I like the pricks, what can I say. xD (If you have not noticed by now)

Well, I'm intrigued with the Homelands version of the pudding n' pie but violent results to follow? I'm assuming it revolves around Georgie and Nick. I look forward to it all. And Lyla fighting. She's tough one, that one is. :)

I look forward to whatever you do and place in the story as far as Lyla goes. fun part of fanfics.

Come on man, every woman loves a man that can cook XD Nick can sing as well so he's a full house!!! I was going to put in a little conversat

• edited January 2015

I hadn't noticed I'm afraid :/

Think of it as a 3 against 1; a bald club owner with a knife, his unnaturally loyal bouncer with a cricket bat and a barmaid with shape-shifting abilities who doesn't like Nick's combination of charm and rudeness... Who lives, who dies: You'll find out next chapter XD

LupineNoir also stated that Lyla is a tough one; until I listed to him all of Nick's fights up to Chapter 3 of Act 2 for TDAU... that made him change his tone somewhat. Nick is still very tough as a human; he can beat the Woodsman, Bigby (even in his 2nd Form), as well as Grendel and Grimble without their glamours. He is also a good enough swordsman to beat Snow, Charming and Bluebeard (he fights Charming and Bluebeard at the same time!) He is kinda overpowered, but he's not invincible (at least his body isn't...)

Not going to argue there. I know my misses likes when I cook meals every now and than. (Not very GOOd ones but they are edible.) And I like

• Haha well i look forward to it all in the end. :) Lupine is right; Lyla is a very tough young woman but compared to Nick, she knows when the battle has been won and goes about. Oh and dear sweet Grendel-yet another one of my favs. :) Well, being as that maybe, I look forward to it all.

I hadn't noticed I'm afraid Think of it as a 3 against 1; a bald club owner with a knife, his unnaturally loyal bouncer with a cricket b

• Nick knows when the fight has been won, he killed the Crooked Man's ppl for their incompetence, he doesn't kill Cindy (though he does put her in the hospital) cuz he's delivering a message through her, he doesn't kill Bigby cuz he wants his soul for his own and can only get it through fear (but Bigby has no fear)

When he escapes the Woodland's in Act 2; Nick doesn't kill anyone but he does seriously injure them from the fighting. He had the perfect opportunities to kill Grendel, Charming, Bluebeard and Boy Blue; but he didn't cuz he's having enough fun winning against them all in his human form :D

Nick may be a powerhouse, but he likes using weapons as well.

Haha well i look forward to it all in the end. Lupine is right; Lyla is a very tough young woman but compared to Nick, she knows when the b

• Like a dream come true

That night at the trip trap...

"Ross what the fuck is wrong with you?" Gren said

Ross looked terrified when Bigby, Holly, Gren, and Clara walked in...

"Huh?" He tried to slap a smile on his face. "Nothing just thinking of Jack is all."

"Ross...Jack is dead" Holly said

"I knew that..." Ross said as his head dripped down to the table.

Bigby walked over to Ross.

"You're new here...how come you haven't gone to the business office to get citizenship?" Bigby asked

"I-I didn't know you had to! I'll head over first thing in the morning!" Ross said

"Bigby I think you need to calm down a bit." Clara said.

Bigby sighed "look when was the last time you saw Jack?" Bigby asked

Ross hesitated "here at the trip trap."

Bigby leaned closer "wanna try again? If it's one thing I hate it's when people lie to me."

Ross dropped the smile "I saw him with a Mundy detective"

"What Mundy detective would be talking to Jack?" Bigby asked

"Hey Bigby? Didn't you get arrested by one?" Gren asked

"Brannigan..." Bigby thought.

Brannigan and her cop friend walked in and saw Bigby. Her head began to hurt but she kept walking and sat down.

"Sorry guys bars closed till tomorrow." Holly said.

"Could we at least have one for driving over here? We hit traffic and everything!" The cop complained

Bigby looked over his shoulder and saw Brannigan...they locked eyes and he turned back "Shit, we need to leave now." Bigby whispered to Clara. She nodded and they started heading for the door.

"Hey have I seen you before?" Brannigan asked before they could leave.

Bigby responded without turning around "It's a big world out there I'm sure we've seen each other at some point."

"Look weird things are happening here." She said pulling out a card "Give me a call if you see anything."

Shit Bigby thought now I have to turn around. He turned around and took the card "Thanks" He said putting on his best smile.

Right then and there Brannigan remembered everything, but she decided to not jump the gun and wait to confront him. Bigby and Clara left the trip trap afterwards.

the next day

Makoto woke up and saw he had a message on his answering machine. When he played it Dewitt asked him to come see him and Mary. He got dressed and headed over. When he arrived he saw that they lived in a small apartment that looked smaller than Bigbys. Mary ran over to Makoto and gave him a hug.

"You're here! You're really here!" She said smiling.

"What you didn't think I'd come?" Makoto laughed

"You almost missed the breakfast I cooked!" She said

Makoto looked surprised "You can cook!?"

She nodded "just breakfast, Dewitt can't cook so we have to order out so I'm learning to cook so we don't have to!" She looked proud

Dewitt walked behind her "hey its not my fault!"

"Right..." Mary sighed

Makoto chuckled and sat for breakfast....it was surprisingly good for a kid! He gave her many compliments on her cooking.

"So what should we do?" Mary said

Dewitt pulled out some cash and gave it to Mary "Why don't you head across the street and get a deck of cards to get, I heard Makoto knows some magic tricks."

"He does!?" Mary looked surprised "that's awesome! Like super awesome!"

"The faster you get them the more he can show you!" Dewitt said

Mary bolted out the door to get the cards. After she left Dewitt looked grim.

"She's not gonna grow up you know..." Dewitt said

"What do you mean?" Makoto asked

"She's gonna be a little girl forever....and it's my fault." Dewitt said "I've been like this for centuries...."

But before Makoto could say anything Dewitt kept going.

"I ruined her life that day....but what could I do? Leave her there?" Dewitt said

"Dewitt...she looks up to you. Sure you made a couple mistakes but she adores you anyway." Makoto said

"Like hell she does..." Dewitt said

"She told me that you were really cool and that she forgave you when we got ice cream." Makoto said

Mary walked in and saw Dewitt on the verge of tears...

"Dewitt? What's wrong?" She asked

Dewitt snapped his emotions in place "Hm? Nothing. Did you get the cards?" He asked

She looked unimpressed with his answer and held out the cards "Yes..."

Makoto knew a little bit of magic, and gave a go about doing it, no matter what he did though Mary wouldn't smile. Makoto asked Dewitt if he could talk to Mary.

"Mary what's wrong?" He asked

"Dewitt is never honest with me, he always pushes me away and is always sad" she said and then asked "do you know why?"

Makoto couldn't lie to her so he told her what Dewitt told him. She didn't understand some of it but got most of it.

"Should I confront him?" She asked

"I don't think so, give him more time." Makoto said

"Okay..." She said

Makoto and Mary talked outside the building for a while, when it came time for him to go she gave him a hug and Dewitt said goodbye and Makoto walked home.

When he was walking to the woodlands he didn't see Luna so he trailed to his room and went to sleep....

Somewhere else...

"WHY WON'T YOU JUST KILL ME ALREADY!!!" A woman yelled....but there was no response she sobbed "When will he come to save me? He's just like my parents and that my ex husband...." and she cried herself to sleep.

That's it! I know I said I wasn't going to post any new stories this week but classes are really sluggish and most classes I have no homework in for the semester. Other than that I've been set up pretty good so far. Any questions, comments or generally anything feel free to ask!

• Hmm, 'Queen Mary'. The four of them absolutely wiped the floor with Charles and his minions! Could the chanting of 'Queen Mary' mean that Mary has dominion over the things in the mirror? Certainly seems that way!

They all hurried down the hall with a pit in their stomachs. This could either go according to plan, or blow up in everyone's face. Ava clut

• After some of the discussions we've had, the description of the manor and surrounding lands makes me wonder if this is not in part a description of your ideal home. :) (Apologizes if I've reached the wrong conclusion). Either way, it's certainly a place I'd be grateful to call home, and Emily's joyousness is wonderful. :D Such thoughtful gifts everyone gave. After being above the Puddin 'N' Pie, or contending with an ever breaking heater/cooler, this will surely be such a great change for Emily and Gren. :) At least Nick can hopefully stop worrying for five minutes now. :P

As for the drawings, I think they look good; you must both have some nice decorations in your house. :D (Which I figure because you're both good at art).

You know you REALLY love someone when you can't get mad at them for taking 'control' of one little sketch you've been doing. She's been bor

• Pretty much everyone has said all there is to say about this chapter, so I'll just say that this was very good and caught my interest the entire way through.

Also: I bet Lyra will have to face the fact that she has to use violence to escape her kidnappers. (if her parents don't somehow save her, that is)

(dat original Bioshock Infinite related-ending too XD)

I finally wrote more for this story; I'm not entirely satisfied with this chapter but I can't figure out why... Also I've decided to name

• Oh, sweet! It's nice to Robby and Walter after all this time - I just love character comebacks.

MasterStone posted: »

Darens Bad Juju, Finale This Fable, this Witch Doctor Yony proved to be a challenge for the fierce werecat Daren. The reanimated corpses

• edited January 2015

Yeah in my mind it was a powerful scene to have 2 ppl as powerful and deadly as Nick and Bloody Mary be helpless to protect their daughter; Booker's words from Infinite kept running through my head and I was like "This will work beautifully!"

Lyra will escape herself, she will encounter 2 characters from the comics afterwards (but they will be all grown up) I'm not gonna say who but I hope I don't annoy those that haven't read too far into the comics by introducing them :P

Glad u liked it Dragon XD Stay tuned for more lol

Pretty much everyone has said all there is to say about this chapter, so I'll just say that this was very good and caught my interest the en

• edited January 2015

Wow, so in order to 'stop' Charles for good was to entrap him inside a box. It kind of sounds like Jumanji except, that it isn't a board game - or Ghostbusters, come to think of it. :P

I loved the way of how you made the minions talk as well, it sounds like how they would probably talk - if it were explained in the TWAU lore of Bloody Mary, that is.

• I'm glad you included it, though Bioshock 1 is still 1000x better!

Don't worry about comic spoilers, there have been plenty of them (major or minor) that have been written in stories last year for this thread. And pretty much everyone didn't seem to mind about them at all, including myself.

Yeah in my mind it was a powerful scene to have 2 ppl as powerful and deadly as Nick and Bloody Mary be helpless to protect their daughter;

• I really like Bioshock 1!! I find Infinite better and worse in places :P Bioshock 2 was kinda meh though...

Ok; Lyra will meet Blossom and Conner Wolf (2 of Bigby and Snow's children) they will both be around 20 years old...

I'm glad you included it, though Bioshock 1 is still 1000x better! Don't worry about comic spoilers, there have been plenty of them (majo

• First of all, welcome to the thread! Second, hopefully you'll consider writing more for Laurel in the future weeks or months to come.

I have a idea of who (or what) could be bigbys like apprentice... Sort of. I'll do like a fact file thing.. Name: Laurel (I have no idea fo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.