• This conversation sounds so wrong XD

Too late.

• It does. xD

papai46 posted: »

This conversation sounds so wrong XD

• The irony of naming the dog "Killian". xD

Markd4547 posted: »

:'D

• Lol, your reply didn't even show up in my feed, I just found out you replied.

It's nice to see you sticking around as well, especially after all the shit that happened. If there's anyone who I believe who can stop this BS, I honestly think you're the one who will do it. And no prob :)

I'm good. It's been some time since we talked. And yeah, it's good now. Thanks for you help. How are you? I hate when comments disap

• maddio y u not in skype. we miss you ;-;

The irony of naming the dog "Killian". xD

• I'm on right now u slut

TDMshadowCP posted: »

maddio y u not in skype. we miss you ;-;

• I don't find anything wrong lmao.

Oh, Elian, sweetheart, I know what you think about me and Konni.

• u suk

I'm on right now u slut

• That's not what I've been told.

TDMshadowCP posted: »

I don't find anything wrong lmao.

• I dunno but my highscore is 1230 grains.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Is this real? http://freerice.com/#/english-vocabulary/2972 If it is... Wow.

• Wat?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Is this real? http://freerice.com/#/english-vocabulary/2972 If it is... Wow.

• Salt123's Movie of the Day.................Previously: Mission Impossible 3 Today: Kill Bill Volume 1

Alt text

• Hall and Oats

I'm in love with 80s music right now.

• edited January 2015

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

I HATE this stupid tactic so damn much, it's just some stupid prick getting his panties in a bunch and taking it all out on people who don't agree, by saying that his opinion is fact and everyone who disagrees with him is an idiot, I hate this when it happens in a debate.

Sorry, I just got back from a debate. :(

• It'll be a few years at least. My dad's made it pretty clear to me that he thinks gaming is cancer. He seriously gets mad at me for just swearing a bit at a game. He hates gaming, and there's no way in hell that he'd let me make any potential career from it.

That sucks, I bet you would have been good. When you do just tell me and I'll sub.

• Okay Then....... How did the debate go? :P

J-Master posted: »

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE I HATE this stupid tactic so damn much, it's just some stupid prick getting his panties in a bunch and taki

• There's plenty of countries where being gay is illegal. In Uganda, you get life in prison if you're gay. Russia's pretty bad as well.

And even in the U.S there are states that don't allow gay marriage. Australia doesn't allow it at all.

WHAT next allow dogs to get marriaged wtf ew NO it's against my religion triggered XD jk I'm not sure if it's even an issue anymore of co

• It's cool man, let it out (reasonably), we all know how it is.

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE I HATE this stupid tactic so damn much, it's just some stupid prick getting his panties in a bunch and taki

• I know that feeling, and I agree, it's a stupid and pointless tactic that people use when they don't have the facts to back something up.

• :DDDDDDDDDDD

u

ur back :D3

Good luck brother!

• Personally I don't understand how someone can be attracted to the same sex but I believe that they deserve better treatment and people should be able to do what they want.

Let me start WW3: What do you think about gay marriage?

• Thanks. :)

YES welcome back

• edited January 2015

Well, I don't know if it was a debate, it all started with some troll comment about calling this said game and its fandom shit, then this jackass just kept on going by claiming his opinion was fact.

Then there was this other asshole who kind of did the same thing by claiming this game's fans have shitty taste since he didn't care for the game, also called the game's creator an asshole because he made the game for money, which is really stupid since it's always been a damn business.

This entire attitude just pissed me off and to me, it was just a couple folks telling people to stop liking what they didn't like.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Okay Then....... How did the debate go? :P

• I thought long and hard and I decided to come back but I need to ignore certain users.

ComingSoon posted: »

:DDDDDDDDDDD u ur back :D3

• It's alright man, we've all been upset. It's alright.

And I TOTALLY agree. I hate when people say their opinion is fact, pisses me off. We're with you bud :P

• Yeah, People can do that sometimes but just Let it Go

Alt text

@HelloWorld123

Well, I don't know if it was a debate, it all started with some troll comment about calling this said game and its fandom shit, then this ja

• Good Luck.

Alt text

Well, now is as any I suppose... I'm leaving for at least the next week. I have exams coming up, and honestly I don't need the distraction :P So, yeah. See you next Friday!

• I get that.

hugs tho

I thought long and hard and I decided to come back but I need to ignore certain users.

• Thread link.

Well, I don't know if it was a debate, it all started with some troll comment about calling this said game and its fandom shit, then this ja

• <3 thanks Salt!

Good Luck.

• Hugs

And sorry.

I get that. hugs tho

• edited January 2015

Okay can't do that, it's on YouTube,

type, "Markiplier Fight Nights at Freddy's 2 ANIMATED"

It's a Top comment, it's starts with Fact:

Thread link.

• No time has been wasted. If anybody has it's me. Uh, bye I guess. You'll be missed. :c

blueneon posted: »

So, um, I know I have really not been active for the past few days but all I hear about this place is arguments and I am not a big fan of th

• XD I got 3 or 4 right

@Markd4547 Neeson Quiz................ http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessg/can-you-match-these-liam-neeson-character-quotes-t-1t45#.gqQ7yrdmk

• Alt text

relevant to the lounge :P

• relevant to my dick

relevant to the lounge :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.