The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Thank you for offering, I'll be alright today though. Sometimes I just need to go into a thread called 'what's on your mind' and share my mind for a while until I feel better. If my mother gets me food today my day will get better, and if not I will just go drink cold coffees and watch tv more, or something like that.

Oh okay. You okay though? You want to talk to me? I'm always here and I'll listen, see if I can help you.

• i know

i mean

i didnt know

but now i do

Cries into pillow Lol, Telltale is trying to trick us.

• edited January 2015

Seems legit

ComingSoon said: Is this... serious??? Yup, just found this press release [Edit: I assumed that it was obvious, but this is indee

• Alt text

ComingSoon said: Is this... serious??? Yup, just found this press release [Edit: I assumed that it was obvious, but this is indee

• I hope you feel better and I'm glad you can voice your thoughts here. Remember if you ever need help, i'm here.

Thank you for offering, I'll be alright today though. Sometimes I just need to go into a thread called 'what's on your mind' and share my mi

• That is so nice of you. :3

I hope you feel better and I'm glad you can voice your thoughts here. Remember if you ever need help, i'm here.

• I jut want to try and be the good guy, you seem cool man and I don't want to see you suffering.

That is so nice of you.

• ...Wat.

• Me and 20% chose Random Candy Bar.

Me and 30% chose Doritos.

• ...My god, this explains why Laura/Puzzlebox (Telltale's community manager) was tweeting about snack food at Telltale earlier. How could we have been so blind to the hints?

Alt text

Guys, Telltale and IGN just announced Telltale's next partnership!

• How could we have been so blind to the hints?

been so blind

blind

I get it..... xD

...My god, this explains why Laura/Puzzlebox (Telltale's community manager) was tweeting about snack food at Telltale earlier. How could we have been so blind to the hints?

• They're hot Cheetos.

So is anyone going to tell me?

• Alt text

...My god, this explains why Laura/Puzzlebox (Telltale's community manager) was tweeting about snack food at Telltale earlier. How could we have been so blind to the hints?

• Bless your soul poor child.

• So is anyone going to tell me?

Green613 posted: »

MORE HOT CHEETO TALK

• Cheetos

A Telltale Games Series.

Based on a true story.

Boombox ________ Confirmed.

boombox (insert banned word here)

• Me and 1% chose Cheetos.

Me and 30% chose Doritos.

• Why are they doing this to us? Sobs

• It's hot... Cheetos!

• I guess, unlike Silence, Hershey's is not a valid option. :(

• This cant be real

I call bullshit

Telltale

You're on drugs

Guys, Telltale and IGN just announced Telltale's next partnership!

• edited January 2015

aggiN aggiN aggiN aggiN aggiN aggiN aggiN im 100% aggiN

Watch me still get banned lmao

boombox (insert banned word here)

• No, don't i like females.

I want to get out of this female cage, if I could bite my skin off and crawl out of this trap I would.

• I mean really

I've been trying to read into it, for like a hole or something to give away a joke

but theres a fUCKING PRESS RELEASE

i mean

COMEON

This cant be real I call bullshit Telltale You're on drugs

• This is the biggest joke i have ever seen. Telltale has their head so far up their ass now. xD

How about we just make a fucking Twinkies game while we're at it, huh? Fucking Survival Instinct will still be better than this shit. Lmao.

ComingSoon posted: »

I mean really I've been trying to read into it, for like a hole or something to give away a joke but theres a fUCKING PRESS RELEASE i mean COMEON

• edited January 2015

NO, THIS IS A GREAT THING! :D

• I would love a cheetos Telltale game but in case you actually think it's real :p (SPOILER ALERT [it's not :3] SPOILER ALERT)

I mean really I've been trying to read into it, for like a hole or something to give away a joke but theres a fUCKING PRESS RELEASE i mean COMEON

• Bruh

just go with it bruh

• Ah, why not a Shrek game a few months down the road EH?

This is the biggest joke i have ever seen. Telltale has their head so far up their ass now. xD How about we just make a fucking Twinkies game while we're at it, huh? Fucking Survival Instinct will still be better than this shit. Lmao.

• just go with it bruh

I would love a cheetos Telltale game but in case you actually think it's real (SPOILER ALERT [it's not ] SPOILER ALERT)

• Fucking Survival Instinct will still be better than this shit.

No...No It wouldn't...SI is...The WORST game...Possibly ever.

This is the biggest joke i have ever seen. Telltale has their head so far up their ass now. xD How about we just make a fucking Twinkies game while we're at it, huh? Fucking Survival Instinct will still be better than this shit. Lmao.

• bruh

BRUH

I would love a cheetos Telltale game but in case you actually think it's real (SPOILER ALERT [it's not ] SPOILER ALERT)

• lol there's only three in there that I recognize.

• I'm disappointed that they don't seem to have Sun Chips. Sun Chips are amazing.

lol there's only three in there that I recognize.

• edited January 2015

How could they not fit Sunchips when they also seem to be hiding more Ruffles behind the Barbeque Lays, TISK TISK SNEAKY TELLTALE.

I'm disappointed that they don't seem to have Sun Chips. Sun Chips are amazing.

• Id rather shoot zombies with an awful plot than fly around the sky on some freaking Cheetos.

But okay, if you're more happy with a game about chips, then be my guest.

Fucking Survival Instinct will still be better than this shit. No...No It wouldn't...SI is...The WORST game...Possibly ever.

• TellTale

You're on drugs

Nirvana a TellTale game series

• edited January 2015

I don't like being in a female though, and what I want for myself is more important than what other people want for me.

papai46 posted: »

No, don't i like females.

• That's exactly what I was thinking XD

Cheetos A Telltale Games Series. Based on a true story. Boombox ________ Confirmed.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.