The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Flying around on a Cheeto sounds amazing.

Chips are amazing, Let me quote Telltale:

it is a prestigious honor to add Cheetos to our amazing Telltale repertoire of worlds with amazing story telling potential" said Kevin Bruner

It has so much story potential, Telltale sees it.

Id rather shoot zombies with an awful plot than fly around the sky on some freaking Cheetos. But okay, if you're more happy with a game about chips, then be my guest.

• But how can i be a LADYSMAN WITHOUT ANY LADYS AROUND?

I don't like being in a female though, and what I want for myself is more important than what other people want for me.

• Uh, no. A Metallica Telltale game series should come before Nirvana.

papai46 posted: »

TellTale You're on drugs Nirvana a TellTale game series

• Stop please! There's only so much time you can run from the true... bruh.

Green613 posted: »

I would love a cheetos Telltale game but in case you actually think it's real (SPOILER ALERT [it's not ] SPOILER ALERT)

• Yus!

ComingSoon posted: »

Ah, why not a Shrek game a few months down the road EH?

• edited January 2015

I think this is an early April Fools joke in response to the HUGE fan backlash when Telltale announced Minecraft.

No, seriously, I'm sure they're going to hype this game up as if its actually coming out and then finally on April Fools Day 2016, they'll all claim it was a joke.

If I'm wrong.....I don't see how this will gain a fanbase.

ComingSoon said: Is this... serious??? Yup, just found this press release [Edit: I assumed that it was obvious, but this is indee

• Nope, a Beatles game should come first.

Uh, no. A Metallica Telltale game series should come before Nirvana.

• boombox cheetos ;)

Guys, Telltale and IGN just announced Telltale's next partnership!

• XD

BUT IMAGINE THE INTERNET IF TELLTALE MADE A SHREK GAME

"break the internet"

Yus!

• Nah, I just looked up the Minecraft press release and replaced "Mojang" with "Frito Lay" and "Minecraft" with "Cheetos." Well, I also added the paragraph mentioning upcoming games - that was not on the original Press Release.

I kind of assumed the joke was obvious, but I guess not. ;)

J-Master posted: »

I think this is an early April Fools joke in response to the HUGE fan backlash when Telltale announced Minecraft. No, seriously, I'm sure

• Shrek Is Love, Shrek is life a TellTale game series.

XD BUT IMAGINE THE INTERNET IF TELLTALE MADE A SHREK GAME "break the internet"

• Good point.

Nope, a Beatles game should come first.

• Alt text

Shrek Is Love, Shrek is life a TellTale game series.

• You had me fooled. Good job.

Nah, I just looked up the Minecraft press release and replaced "Mojang" with "Frito Lay" and "Minecraft" with "Cheetos." Well, I also added

• hehehehehehhehehehehheheheheheeeheuheuheuheuehueheuheuheuheuhe

Alt text

huehuHEUHEUHEUHEUHAHAUHAUHAUHAUEHAUUAHEUAHEUAHEUAHEUAHEUAHEUAHEUAEHAUEHAUEHAUHEUAHEUAHEUAEHUAEHAUE

• ~Blind Sniper's Moderating Diary~

Dear Diary,

Today I convinced the Whatever's On Your Mind crowd that Telltale was seriously going to make a Cheetos game by quickly typing "A Telltale Games series" under a Cheetos logo in Photoshop, and then switching the words "Cheetos" and "Minecraft" around in a Minecraft: Story Mode Press Release.

Today was a good day.

• What? He didn't fool you, Cheetos is the best installment of Telltale yet, It will easily crush The Waling Dead and shall live on to make 10 holy seasons!

PRAISECHEETOS

J-Master posted: »

You had me fooled. Good job.

• Damn it Blind. :P

I knew this shit couldn't be real. XD

~Blind Sniper's Moderating Diary~ Dear Diary, Today I convinced the Whatever's On Your Mind crowd that Telltale was seriously going to

• I kind of assumed the joke was obvious, but I guess not. ;)

I still can't believe people don't believe this!! That's the joke, This will easily be the best Telltale game ever and will put all other game companies out of business, Telltale is now the supreme game maker.....

Nah, I just looked up the Minecraft press release and replaced "Mojang" with "Frito Lay" and "Minecraft" with "Cheetos." Well, I also added

• But... But I virtually copy/pasted a legit, professional Minecraft: Story Mode Press Release only adding minor changes.

yeah i knew it. The way you were typing, it just didn't seem professional. XD

• yeah i knew it. The way you were typing, it just didn't seem professional. XD

~Blind Sniper's Moderating Diary~ Dear Diary, Today I convinced the Whatever's On Your Mind crowd that Telltale was seriously going to

• edited January 2015

Yes it was indeed, I can't wait for this game! Its gonna beat all the other Telltale games so far, It will be so good that it will SNIPE OUR MINDS!!!!

Can't wait!

1. Minecraft is merely child play compared to the object burdened with glorious purpose known as Cheetos
    2. Walking Dead is good but Cheetos is WAY MORE EPIC
    3. The Wolf Among Us doesn't deserve a Season 2, Cheetos is where a Season 2 should be. (Evil Time)
    4. Every other game is nothing compared to the wonder and power of CHEETOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cough, Sarcasm!!!!! Cough

• edited January 2015

Nice try Blind! You couldn't fool me!

tho when people actually believed TT were making a cheetos game I was like

Alt text

• I was blinded by sniper.

My heart for a second died when I read it.
    Lol

• I'm so gullible...

• Alt text

XD I am disappointed in the lounge I wasn't here to get rekt tho :)

• But... But I virtually copy/pasted a legit, professional Minecraft: Story Mode Press Release only adding minor changes.

;) what can I say?

hehehehehehhehehehehheheheheheeeheuheuheuheuehueheuheuheuheuhe huehuHEUHEUHEUHEUHAHAUHAUHAUHAUEHAUUAHEUAHEUAHEUAHEUAHEUAHEUAHEUAEHAUEHAUEHAUHEUAHEUAHEUAEHUAEHAUE

• I think that there are plenty more ladys

go look for those, do not bother with this genderless human, it is just a small and tired and wants coffees.

But how can i be a LADYSMAN WITHOUT ANY LADYS AROUND?

• edited January 2015

Alt text

XD Even Rachel got tricked this oh is just this,,, thank you sniper this made my day

This is the biggest joke i have ever seen. Telltale has their head so far up their ass now. xD How about we just make a fucking Twinkies game while we're at it, huh? Fucking Survival Instinct will still be better than this shit. Lmao.

• *Telltale Trivia Time!

At one point in Telltale's earlier days, word has it they considered making a game about the Gorillaz band.

Uh, no. A Metallica Telltale game series should come before Nirvana.

• =_________=

Blind....

This counts as trolling. You tricked me. ur not on my frnds list anymor. I don like u

flags

• ~TDMshadowCP's Internet Surfing Diary~

Dear Diary,

Today I figured out that Blind Sniper is scared to fight me in the game called "Super Smash Bros". If I beat him in the fight, the other mods will think that he isn't worthy enough to be a mod anymore, so they'll think of him as a little user peasant. But I am still upset that he wont have at least a battle with me...

Today is still a depressing day.

• NOOOOO!!!!!

I flagged you for trolling Blind, hopefully you get banned!

• I flagged you for trolling Blind, hopefully you get banned!

• If a Mod conducts inappropriate behavior can the other mods vote to ban him/her?

WE NEED TO THINK DEEPER

I flagged you for trolling Blind, hopefully you get banned!

• Really? You learn something new everyday.

*Telltale Trivia Time! At one point in Telltale's earlier days, word has it they considered making a game about the Gorillaz band.

• I knew it was a joke when I saw it.

• "Partnering with Frito Lay and working with the well established 'Cheetos' brand is a dream come true for us as game makers and as storytellers," said Kevin Bruner, President and Co-Founder of Telltale Games.

it is a prestigious honor to add Cheetos to our amazing Telltale repertoire of worlds with amazing story telling potential" said Kevin Bruner, recently promoted to CEO of Telltale Games.

Argh dammit, I knew something was off! I forgot to update this while simultaneously referring to him as CEO later on in the next paragraph.

ComingSoon said: Is this... serious??? Yup, just found this press release [Edit: I assumed that it was obvious, but this is indee

• Yeah XD me too, but I just wanted to go along with it haha

I knew it was a joke when I saw it.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.