The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Talk about a harem.

( :3

l:3

( :3

papai46 posted: »

The total weight of all tits on the planet is 2,35 million kg, it's same as biggest boat on the earth.

• Alt text

-_- i got my eye on you...

• Hu3!

Talk about a harem. ( l:3 (

• Wat? U wana fite mi terorist?

• Last time I fought a Terrorist......... He ended up with a Saltlick in his head.....

Wat? U wana fite mi terorist?

• Alt text

Wat? U wana fite mi terorist?

• edited January 2015

Alt text

:O that was so edgy I like

• 2edgy420me

Markd4547 posted: »

:O that was so edgy I like

• Batman feels :'/

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• I really like when Batman shows his soft side BTW what's up with the last one?

Batman feels :'/

• Yeah that's from Alien.

• I've watched those before, Except for the last one, I've only seen a few of the cartoons but I totally ship Batman and Wonder Woman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w6khbl-uXw

• Alt text

Becuz batman

I really like when Batman shows his soft side BTW what's up with the last one?

• Definitely not the movie but the Cartoons would be perfect :)

Make it happen!

That would make an awesome ship just not for the movie I don't like the girl they cast as wonderwoman Gadet it was bad casting

• Alt text

That would make an awesome ship just not for the movie I don't like the girl they cast as wonderwoman Gadet it was bad casting

Saltlick123 posted: »

I've watched those before, Except for the last one, I've only seen a few of the cartoons but I totally ship Batman and Wonder Woman https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w6khbl-uXw

• That tit grope tho

Becuz batman

• awesome :D

Darth Vader Fan Art Redesign

• I get to learn how to use invisibility!

• "Is that a straight white male?"

"No, it can't be, we killed them all."

I knew this was going to be great from this point on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM-HJT8_esM#t=52

• "I'm dying"

"Yes.Sorry."

Batman, you're really fucking helpful.

• Alt text

I like your posts I think their random and awesome :D

I DON'T HAVE TO LEARN THAT SHIT REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE JOICE JOICE I DOOOOOOON'T HAVE TOOOOOO LEARN THAAAAAT SHIT

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited January 2015

[Mod edit: Image removed for (potentially) NSFW content]

• Use of a Stand By Me gif: 5+ Woodbury points earned

• Damn Blind edited it.

ComingSoon posted: »

• edited January 2015

It's ded but instead of spam this time I do a story what happened a few days ago :)

Me and my twin Eamon(we don't look alike) went down to visit our mam in the countryside and we decided to go to the local boxing club to see if it's any good

Alt text

We walked into this place at the start only about 6 people were there we both felt like we walked into a strangers house having dinner or something they probably never get many new members I said hi just silence XD So I went around the gym before training to check out the place all over the walls pictures of the best boxers and inspiring quotes you felt like a champion in there just inspiring. I even had a surreal moment where I crossed my arms looked left and saw a picture of muhammad Ali doing the same stance arms crossed looking back at me.

Alt text

Training began in this room doing lots of different exercises press ups, push ups, skipping, plank etc to music but holy sheet the beats were that good it felt like a disco in there and the exercises were dance moves I even broke out in dance a couple of times the music was that good XD

They asked us to do the plank for sixty seconds I practiced the plank at home for months and can do 9 minutes now so I find it simple but after 20 seconds I turned while doing the plank and at looked at Eamon beside me. He was sweating, red in the face and shaking so I said to him DO NOT DROP DO NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT EAMO WTF YOUR CAN DO IT NEARLY THERE he still dropped and 3/4 of the class did :/

I've been doing boxing for months and this was Eamons first class so I was trying to help him

Alt text

We moved on to punching the bags and different combos

I loved it very hard your knuckles are in bits afterward but so much fun

I turn to eamon his arms are swinging all over the place hitting random spots on the bag with no flow or speed so I gave him advice

Your going to get knocked out if you box like that eamo punch right hand your left hand must block your chin at the same time, and punch left hand, block your chin with your right hand at the same time concentrate on technique then built flow and speed from there your doing great

We went in doing the pads with the coaches in the ring which was a lot of fun who made sure we all used the right technique and block stances etc

Alt text

I saw the most inspiring thing in our class of all guys teenagers and adults there was one little 11 year old girl I saw her punching the bags so I just went over to say something THATS IT That's awesome you would knock out any guy here she laughed I just taught that was so cool she was a very good boxer to :)

Alt text

The last thing we did most of the class left more exercises I hated it everything seemed to involve some type of splits and hold for 30 seconds my body just said to me WTF ARE YOU DOING STOP every exercise. The coach came over a couple of times to me your not doing it right and pulled me into the right thing the pain was unbearable to many split things :'( I can't even touch my toes the easiest exercise XD

At the end everyone was a lot cooler and it was a great club and a brilliant 2 hour training I loved it and my bro did as well we had a lot of fun :D

Alt text

• Alt text

I saw the truth

• I'm going to share a story from Game Dev Tycoon.

So, I was in the negatives as the games I were making were getting mediocre scores and the resulting sales were poor. So I thought "Let's do this the Call of Duty way". I actually made two Cod spinoffs on there before: Call of Warfare. So I made Call of Warfare 3 in hoping it would get me some money to not go bankrupt and well...It got 10s and got me over a million sales.

I have now have a greater appreciation for Call of Duty.

• XD you can't hide forever...

I saw the truth

• edited January 2015

Dude lol remember when you posted that on Skype yesterday? Well, I had clicked it yesterday and I forgot to close it. So when I opened my computer this morning, that shit with woody holding two dildos and a rape face was still open on my computer for anyone to see.

I would have had a lot of explaining to do had anyone seen it. Thanks for that.

• Kewl, Boxing sounds fun :)

Alt text

It's ded but instead of spam this time I do a story what happened a few days ago Me and my twin Eamon(we don't look alike) went down to

• XD you're very welcome

Dude lol remember when you posted that on Skype yesterday? Well, I had clicked it yesterday and I forgot to close it. So when I opened my

• Alt text

I just got back from boxing now it's kewl but hard XD

Saltlick123 posted: »

Kewl, Boxing sounds fun

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YBumQHPAeU

The English PM knows the truth about politics

• Could Omid pass for Clementine's father?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.