• Alt text

Eh? what you crying aboot? B}

Saltlick123 posted: »

Dat Canada Though

• Eh?

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

Eh? what you crying aboot? B}

• Hey guys, I got a poll question for ideas for some Forum things I want to do.

http://www.strawpoll.me/3444010

• Kenny and Bigby is Kewl, Forum Werewolf like stuff is also kewl, Someone started a funny Nate/Lilly thing once but didn't continue with it but that's kewl, Everything's Kewl so (!) Saltlick123 is thinking

Hey guys, I got a poll question for ideas for some Forum things I want to do. http://www.strawpoll.me/3444010

• edited January 2015

Alt text

That Cap could beat anyone :D

Eh?

• me

@thewalkingsheep @tobi @deceptio Wait who else is Candian

• I think everything will be comedy, I got a great idea for GoD comedy.

Kenny and Bigby is Kewl, Forum Werewolf like stuff is also kewl, Someone started a funny Nate/Lilly thing once but didn't continue with it but that's kewl, Everything's Kewl so (!) Saltlick123 is thinking

• Alt text

I always wondered why you were so nice makes sense :D

me

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

There are plenty of people here nicer then me like you. But thanks xD

I always wondered why you were so nice makes sense

• I think everything will be comedy, I got a great idea for GoD comedy.

• I can already sense Sarah arguments tonight.

• Well, he can't now....

Clemenem posted: »

Could Omid pass for Clementine's father?

• I want to talk, anyone else?

• edited January 2015

Why is it that every single time I take a damn morning shift, I end up fucking losing, ripping, breaking, or ruining something of value to me? What the hell, first my shirt, my shirt, my shoe, my purse, my phone, and now the muffin I didn't even get to take a freaking bite out of before some kid came running into me from behind and made me fall down and drop it??? Now I'm late to work, and I'm hungry still?? And, and to top it off, it was the last homemade muffin that old lady had at the store too just..What the fuck?? Everything sucks and I'm so pissed off.

• Damn, sorry about your day Tinni.

Tinni posted: »

Why is it that every single time I take a damn morning shift, I end up fucking losing, ripping, breaking, or ruining something of value to m

• edited January 2015

Not your fault, I think I just have really bad luck..It was an apple cinnamon muffin too..DX

Damn, sorry about your day Tinni.

• That sucks. We all have bad days, dont u worry

Why is it that every single time I take a damn morning shift, I end up fucking losing, ripping, breaking, or ruining something of value to m

• Just keep going, bad stuff happens.

That muffin however...RIP.

Not your fault, I think I just have really bad luck..It was an apple cinnamon muffin too..DX

• Yeah I know..venting helps though haha.

I will never forget that muffin, I bet it would have been just as delicious as it looked.:(

Just keep going, bad stuff happens. That muffin however...RIP.

• Alt text

I want to talk, anyone else?

• Alt text

Sorry to hear that, We all have good ones and bad ones though, hope it gets better.

• That sounds awful I'm so sorry to hear that tinni :'(

Don't worry now you can get a brand new better shirt, shoes, purse and phone tomorrow then get the most expensive muffin in the shop, tomorrow is going to be the best day of your life I know it :D

Always darkest before the dawn :D

• that we do, I'll get over it though.:)

TheCatWolf posted: »

That sucks. We all have bad days, dont u worry

• Already feeling better actually, I just wanted to rage about it before my break is over lol. You guys are awesome, I didn't expect anyone to even read that rant.XD

Sorry to hear that, We all have good ones and bad ones though, hope it gets better.

• Morning shifts just = bad. Hope your day gets better. Better to rage on here than at work ;)

• edited January 2015

You are such a nice and optimistic person Mark, thanks for saying that. :)

You are definitely right, it's a new day tomorrow. Just got to keep going lol.

Alt text

(though I'm probably the clown fish most of the time lol)

That sounds awful I'm so sorry to hear that tinni Don't worry now you can get a brand new better shirt, shoes, purse and phone tomorrow

• I'm not a morning person at all, it's a good thing I didn't snap at anyone lol. My break is going to be over soon though, time to go back to work. yaaayy.

Belan posted: »

Morning shifts just = bad. Hope your day gets better. Better to rage on here than at work

• Alt text

Then u hate yourself to kitty

@Markd4547

• This is one of the greatest works of satire I have ever watched.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM-HJT8_esM#t=52

• I'm not a morning person at all, it's a good thing I didn't snap at anyone lol

You and me both.

My break is going to be over soon though, time to go back to work. yaaayy.

Have fun.

I'm not a morning person at all, it's a good thing I didn't snap at anyone lol. My break is going to be over soon though, time to go back to work. yaaayy.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.