Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac, PS3/4 NA Feb 3 - XBox One/360 PS3/4 EU Feb 4 - iOS Feb 5

Comments

• What about episode 2 for iPad? It's taking forever and they're saying 4-6 weeks For each episode to be available. I think I played episode one so many times in so many ways that I don't remember what my choices are anymore. Lol all I'm doing is getting myself overly hyped every time I finish the episode.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There is no news about release dates on any platform yet, the iOS version is normally released the same week as the PC and console versions so you shouldn't have to wait too long once the release dates get announced.

Keep an eye on Telltale's Twitter, Facebook or Blog for release dates or you can keep checking this thread as me or one of the other moderators will update it with release date news.

A1iya posted: »

What about episode 2 for iPad? It's taking forever and they're saying 4-6 weeks For each episode to be available. I think I played episode o

• I reckon Rodrik will fulfill the "road movie" section of this GoT story. He will meet up with someone completely opposite to him and they will make the long journey back to Ironrath (or somewhere else) together. They will come to like one another by the end. Think Tyrion/Bronn (S1), Brienne/Jaime (S2/S3) and Arya/The Hound (S3/S4).

• Brotherhood Without Banners?

Agreed, they better have a fucking good explanation for his return.

• edited January 2015

There hasn't been any news. I am going to take a break, I will see you guys when episode 2 is released.

Alt text

• Yup! I made a post about that when the whole "Rodrik is Not Dead" conversation came up. It would make the most sense IMO.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Brotherhood Without Banners?

• Rodrik appears on my Xbox One version as well =)

As far as I can tell the update showing Rodrik on the menu is only for Playstation versions of the game so far, which leads me to believe it was actually a leak of some sort and Sony wasn't supposed to put it out so early.

• All of those were excellent story lines. Although, I think Tyrion and Bronn liked each other pretty early on.

ClemRanger posted: »

I reckon Rodrik will fulfill the "road movie" section of this GoT story. He will meet up with someone completely opposite to him and they wi

• Are we there yet?

• Nope.

blazeaglory posted: »

Are we there yet?

• Are we done yet ?

Nope.

• edited January 2015

Lmao, I get it :p Not bad at all.

GAMExELITE posted: »

Are we done yet ?

• Anyone know if Telltale will be at PAX South next weekend? If so, they could probably announce the new episodes there.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale will be a PAX but it is currently unclear exactly what they will be doing there.

Alt text

Anyone know if Telltale will be at PAX South next weekend? If so, they could probably announce the new episodes there.

• TWAU Season 2 confirmed?! ;)

OzzyUK posted: »

Telltale will be a PAX but it is currently unclear exactly what they will be doing there. https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/556940792959225856

• The watch is still on, brothers and sisters.

• edited January 2015

I hope...

;_;

Jere85 posted: »

TWAU Season 2 confirmed?!

• Hopefully if they have a panel we will hear news about Ep.2 of TFTB and GoT

OzzyUK posted: »

Telltale will be a PAX but it is currently unclear exactly what they will be doing there. https://twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/556940792959225856

• I think that is Lady Forrester.

After Episode 1 your menu should have Asher, Gared and Mira plus one silhouette. I think it happened for everyone.

• Any news?

• No.

Tahon posted: »

Any news?

• What about now?

No.

• Looks at thread title

Yes.

What about now?

• Do you think Telltale is gonna announce anything in regards to Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands or a second season of The Wolf Among Us at PAX South?

• I wish they did, but I really doubt it.

Do you think Telltale is gonna announce anything in regards to Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands or a second season of The Wolf Among Us at PAX South?

• Hopefully its news on Game of Thrones Episode 2 and Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2 and at least a DLC announcement for Wolf Among Us :(

Do you think Telltale is gonna announce anything in regards to Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands or a second season of The Wolf Among Us at PAX South?

• That would be nice.

Hopefully its news on Game of Thrones Episode 2 and Tales from the Borderlands Episode 2 and at least a DLC announcement for Wolf Among Us

• It might if everyone keeps theorizing Rodrik's return and they're right.

Endrik posted: »

That happened because they basically had to re-write it from the start. I just hope the same thing didn't happen with GoT

• Looks like Denaerys is coming through :p

• Telltale be like, within arms reach...

Alt text

• New tease, about time! Looks like we'll be meeting Dany. Hopefully we will hear news soon :D

• NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Green613 posted: »

Looks like Denaerys is coming through

• Glad to finally see some news. :)

• edited January 2015

Well i hope not. TWAU suffered a huge drop in quality because of it. I'd hate to see another game in which the first and the last episode are the only really good ones, with a bunch of not-so-great in the middle like what happened with TWAU and TWD S2 (especially because i already fucking payed for all episodes on Steam)

It might if everyone keeps theorizing Rodrik's return and they're right.

• Shhh..it's ok...She'll die soon, and we'll never hear of her again

NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

• edited January 2015

DRACARYS! * dragon suddenly appears breathing fire

• Nope, she won't.

Endrik posted: »

Shhh..it's ok...She'll die soon, and we'll never hear of her again

Sign in to comment in this discussion.