The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Your actually one of my favorite users on the forum your comments are always so intelligent with great depth and I agree with most things you say :D

Thank you and if anyone can deal with this problem it would be you I wish you the best of luck :)

Tinni posted: »

You are such a nice and optimistic person Mark, thanks for saying that. You are definitely right, it's a new day tomorrow. Just got to keep going lol. (though I'm probably the clown fish most of the time lol)

• ☑ Make long winded post about Sarah and why the reasons people hate her is stupid.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited January 2015

That was weird.

Saltlick123 posted: »

After doing some looking around I found the Nate/Lilly thing. http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/82613/lilly-and-nate-twd-fanfic-interactive-chapter-3-now-released

• Post thread link.

☑ Make long winded post about Sarah and why the reasons people hate her is stupid.

• Yeah..... :P

...... That was weird.

• I'm not Canadian, lol.

Markd4547 posted: »

@thewalkingsheep @tobi @deceptio Wait who else is Candian

• Alt text

NO NO your way to nice you must be related to someone Canadian :O

Deceptio posted: »

I'm not Canadian, lol.

• Join Skrubs.... :P

http://gigapainter.com/? ^^^^Click it I dare you,

• doin it :P

• edited January 2015

• I didn't even use my name on there.

;P

• edited January 2015

:(

Also I don't think it was IP. I think it's because you're the only person who would be Joker. XD

• edited January 2015

Also I don't think it was IP. I think it's because you're the only person who would be Joker. XD

• Alt text

Aw shucks, I'm glad you enjoy my posts. I really like yours too, they're always so funny and uplifting.:)

Thank you, and same to you!

Your actually one of my favorite users on the forum your comments are always so intelligent with great depth and I agree with most things you say Thank you and if anyone can deal with this problem it would be you I wish you the best of luck

• Saints Row is the best!

I love saints row https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATQOLX7aans

• Alt text

Aw shucks, I'm glad you enjoy my posts. I really like yours too, they're always so funny and uplifting.:) Thank you, and same to you!

• I'm bored, so bored that I'm watching Vine videos...Ugh...

• We are your fans!

Aw shucks, I'm glad you enjoy my posts. I really like yours too, they're always so funny and uplifting.:) Thank you, and same to you!

• Saints row IV is my favorite even though people fairly hated how unrealistic and easy it was I loved the matrix style insane gameplay plus the story myself

what's your favorite saints row?

Saints Row is the best!

• SR2 all the way, 100%.

It not only had a great story but also Johnny Gat and multiple enemy gangs...Plus it really got me into 80s music.

Saints row IV is my favorite even though people fairly hated how unrealistic and easy it was I loved the matrix style insane gameplay plus the story myself what's your favorite saints row?

• Remember our convo about Payday and SR? Well the difference is that PD has an irish character!

I love saints row https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATQOLX7aans

• XD that's awesome but still SR even though I never played payday well I played a demo before :)

papai46 posted: »

Remember our convo about Payday and SR? Well the difference is that PD has an irish character!

• Good choice I loved SR2 as well but they went over the top with IV I just loved the insanity of it but I love SR 2 as well

SR2 all the way, 100%. It not only had a great story but also Johnny Gat and multiple enemy gangs...Plus it really got me into 80s music.

• IMO SR2 had the perfect amount of silliness and seriousness.

Good choice I loved SR2 as well but they went over the top with IV I just loved the insanity of it but I love SR 2 as well

• edited January 2015

What's the first game you ever completed?

Alt text

Mine was bully still one of the best games and best experiences I had playing a game to this day the story and gameplay had me engrossed the story was about being betrayed and I felt betrayed and wanted revenged the story was that good with so many twists you always felt the anger of the main character in the story and the missions never felt repetitive

I hated detention in the game though you get to many it makes you cut grass for hours XD

anyway

What's the first game you ever completed?

and did you enjoy the game

• Cute until you try to bath them

Alt text

@blueneon cute

• Super Mario Sunshine, and yeah i loved it

What's the first game you ever completed? Mine was bully still one of the best games and best experiences I had playing a game to thi

• The first game I completed was Bully as well:

Alt text

What's the first game you ever completed? Mine was bully still one of the best games and best experiences I had playing a game to thi

• Alt text

Pretty sure it was Super Mario 64.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

OMG NO way supa kewl m8 :'D

The first game I completed was Bully as well:

• Alt text

OUCH on the first holy sheet goddam and the second one made me laugh XD

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Cute until you try to bath them

• XD i never get tired of this guy's walk

Alt text

• for no reason

I think you know very well why....

you need to grow up

You're the one who made a post whining about it and personally calling Rachelle out, effectively causing the drama you "don't want to be involved in".

• Sometimes we should just let posts go.

I know that might be wrong coming from me but we've had enough problems for awhile, let's all just all just...Stop?

for no reason I think you know very well why.... you need to grow up You're the one who made a post whining about it and personally calling Rachelle out, effectively causing the drama you "don't want to be involved in".

Sign in to comment in this discussion.