The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Heres another good 1 if u seen the movies u will get the reference @AmazingAura01 @AWESOMEO @papai46 @goldenpaladin

• sigh I know this is over but I just have to ask...

when I clicked that was a lock and I couldn't draw he said that's because you can't draw in certain parts

From what im awear of, that happens when you try to mark up a drawing that was already there. The "off limit" areas are only on peices of art.

Now.. Let me ask: Unless it was your own, why were you trying to make marks on peices of art that did not belong to you?

Markd4547 posted: »

I was talking to WTWH about what happened just now when I clicked that was a lock and I couldn't draw he said that's because you can't draw

• I was there today, I noticed it too when I tried to draw on a blank space near a protected painting, but since the perimeter was "blocked" it also protected some of the blank space surrounding the drawing, might have been why.

sigh I know this is over but I just have to ask... when I clicked that was a lock and I couldn't draw he said that's because you can't

• edited January 2015

Alright... That makes sense.

But I still kind of wonder why he would draw that close. I'm just a little suspicious due to his past acts on that website. And if he couldn't draw on that one particular spot right next to the drawing, you would think he would try to draw some place else to try again. Guess not so he went strait to accusing Rachelle.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I was there today, I noticed it too when I tried to draw on a blank space near a protected painting, but since the perimeter was "blocked" it also protected some of the blank space surrounding the drawing, might have been why.

• That was pretty stupid, and beyond me.

Alright... That makes sense. But I still kind of wonder why he would draw that close. I'm just a little suspicious due to his past acts o

• edited January 2015

I'm just a little suspicious due to his past acts on that website

Alt text

You should be after I found out they can track exactly every mark I did last time I SAID you know whaat HUR DUR I'll wreck another picture HURDUR I'll never get caught XD

Please Rachel XDDD

stop trying to create trouble in nothing I luv you to promise <3

Alright... That makes sense. But I still kind of wonder why he would draw that close. I'm just a little suspicious due to his past acts o

• Umm... Okay?

And I wasn't trying to start drama. I asked a question about something I was suspicious about. And... Well I didn't get my answer and I presume I never will.

I'm just a little suspicious due to his past acts on that website You should be after I found out they can track exactly every m

• edited January 2015

You never will because it will never be the answer you want to hear or listen to

I feel so disappointed telling you the truth tho as I know it's not the one you want or not nearly as exciting

I just CLICKED to check in a random spot and I was locked thing I said Rachelle because she was the only mod there it wasn't possible in that instance for anyone else I apologized to her in public so everyone knows and by PM this is over.

I know you hate me for a while I don't mind and your looking for anything to squeeze out of this any angle to keep this going you got your opportunity fair play you took it.

But theres your answer

Umm... Okay? And I wasn't trying to start drama. I asked a question about something I was suspicious about. And... Well I didn't get my answer and I presume I never will.

• Alt text

XD awesome

• You never will because it will never be the answer you want

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fergalicious definition make them boys go loco

You never will because it will never be the answer you want to hear or listen to I feel so disappointed telling you the truth tho as I kn

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

XD This is it exactly I coudln't find the words thank you liam ^ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• edited January 2015

Alt text

XD This is it exactly I coudln't find the words thank you liam ^

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ComingSoon posted: »

You never will because it will never be the answer you want ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Fergalicious definition make them boys go loco

• GUESS WHO GOT 67% IN ENGLISH

... Okay I know that might not be very good but... considering I didn't really do anything in class, that's kind of impressive for my standards.

• I was so sure I was going to fail

GUESS WHO GOT 67% IN ENGLISH ... Okay I know that might not be very good but... considering I didn't really do anything in class, that's kind of impressive for my standards.

• HUEHUEHUE

I was so sure I was going to fail

• Rachelle shut up

HUEHUEHUE

• no

Rachelle shut up

• At least you passed

Alt text

GUESS WHO GOT 67% IN ENGLISH ... Okay I know that might not be very good but... considering I didn't really do anything in class, that's kind of impressive for my standards.

• I have accomplished the impossible, I failed PE.

• First term is over anyway... Now for calculus ;-;

Alt text

At least you passed

• edited January 2015

Alt text

[runs around Rachelle in celebration] Woooooooo!!!!! As long as you passed that's all that matters. B) [I admit it, I stole Pro's shades.]

• Isn't it a great feeling jow

I feel like I need to sleep the rest of the year just to get over that last term.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Rachelle pls Congratulations, though. I know exactly how that feels.

• Rachelle pls

Congratulations, though. I know exactly how that feels.

no

• wow fgt smh

I have accomplished the impossible, I failed PE.

• Happened to me once. It was a shitty teacher.

I have accomplished the impossible, I failed PE.

• Sweet Calculus, I'm actually good at it.

Let me introduce you to those who will accompany you in the mathematical adventure of ze Calculus:

Mr. Derivative (first second and third) and Mrs. Integral:

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

First term is over anyway... Now for calculus ;-;

• PLS

ComingSoon posted: »

wow fgt smh

• I ditched 90% of classes, hmmmmmm...

Happened to me once. It was a shitty teacher.

• No stop please is this Chinese

• edited January 2015

False accusation after false accusation...

I feel so disappointed telling you the truth

You should be the last one making claims about honesty.

If you plan on replying do it in a PM.

You never will because it will never be the answer you want to hear or listen to I feel so disappointed telling you the truth tho as I kn

• My brain cells are crying because they have no idea what this is.

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

No stop please is this Chinese

• Isn't it a great feeling jow

I feel like I need to sleep the rest of the year just to get over that last term.

STOP CALLING ME JOW! Rachellelelelelelelelelelelelelel

Sleep is for the weak.

no

• No wonder

I ditched 90% of classes, hmmmmmm...

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited January 2015

Pro's is "B]" You stole Matt's "B)". Brilliant! swivels a glass of martini around whilst laughing condescendingly, proceeding to tell you about his recent car crash.

[runs around Rachelle in celebration] Woooooooo!!!!! As long as you passed that's all that matters. [I admit it, I stole Pro's shades.]

• <3

you'll always be jow

Isn't it a great feeling jow I feel like I need to sleep the rest of the year just to get over that last term. STOP CALLING ME JOW! Rachellelelelelelelelelelelelelel Sleep is for the weak.

• I am so confused. This is all alien to me. ?_?

Alt text

• jow pls

Isn't it a great feeling jow I feel like I need to sleep the rest of the year just to get over that last term. STOP CALLING ME JOW! Rachellelelelelelelelelelelelelel Sleep is for the weak.

• Raging pls this is basic uber advanced shit GAH!

My brain cells are crying because they have no idea what this is.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.