The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• That's considered fairly alright in Ireland - a solid C, close to a B. Most teachers here would be content with that.

GUESS WHO GOT 67% IN ENGLISH ... Okay I know that might not be very good but... considering I didn't really do anything in class, that's kind of impressive for my standards.

• edited January 2015

lmao i have an F in PE right now oops

#NeverWentFuckThatShit

AWESOMEO posted: »

I have accomplished the impossible, I failed PE.

• Joe I imagine you doing all types of sports with the snapback still on is that troo

TWDFan86 posted: »

No wonder

• edited January 2015

Wait! Are you saying Pro and Matt are twins?! O_o

Well... every day is a school day I suppose. (?????)

Pro's is "B]" You stole Matt's "B)". Brilliant! swivels a glass of martini around whilst laughing condescendingly, proceeding to tell you about his recent car crash.

• AM I THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS TO DO THIS SHIT OR WUT

I am so confused. This is all alien to me. ?_?

• i hate all of u

you'll always be jow

• Here it's like a low C. But considering I have a severe case of senioritis it's A-ok to me.

People are all like "high school is about making memories and having fun" but I'm literally just like "I ONLY COME TO SCHOOL IF IT'S ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY NOW GIVE ME THAT PASSING GRADE SO I CAN GET OUT AND NEVER SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN"

Giraffehat posted: »

That's considered fairly alright in Ireland - a solid C, close to a B. Most teachers here would be content with that.

• <3333333333333

i hate all of u

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited January 2015

yea m87 O_0_O

Wait! Are you saying Pro and Matt are twins?! O_o Well... every day is a school day I suppose. (?????)

• So I was walking home and a car sped by me and someone from inside threw a water bottle at me almost hitting my face. -_-

ugh

• Did you slap him?

So I was walking home and a car sped by me and someone from inside threw a water bottle at me almost hitting my face. -_- ugh

edited January 2015

/フフ         ム`ヽ

/ ノ) do you even lift? ) ヽ

/ |  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ⌒(ゝ.,ノ

/ ノ⌒7⌒ヽーく  \ /

丶_ ノ 。   ノ、 。|/

ヽ ー-’人`ーノ

丶  ̄ _人’彡ノ

yeah, but I don't play basketball. No snapback

edited January 2015

Alt text

• yeah, but I don't play basketball. No snapback

Joe I imagine you doing all types of sports with the snapback still on is that troo

• Rachelle: The only person on the forums who can talk to themselves and it still be funny.

no

• edited January 2015

jow pls

Crap wait AWESOMEO already said that. -_-

jow is my thing u gais r so unoriginal

Isn't it a great feeling jow I feel like I need to sleep the rest of the year just to get over that last term. STOP CALLING ME JOW! Rachellelelelelelelelelelelelelel Sleep is for the weak.

• The car? LMAO

Did you slap him?

edited January 2015

/フフ         ム`ヽ

/ ノ) Joe do you even lift? )

/ |  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ⌒(ゝ.,ノ

/ ノ⌒7⌒ヽーく  \ /

丶_ ノ 。   ノ、 。|/

ヽ ー-’人`ーノ

丶  ̄ _人’彡ノ

yeah, but I don't play basketball. No snapback

• LOL

Lehfeels posted: »

@AWESOMEO @papai46

• yes

The car? LMAO

• edited January 2015

Alt text

YES what 67% there are 67 reasons that's awesome and that's great for someone who does a lot anyway to well done :D

GUESS WHO GOT 67% IN ENGLISH ... Okay I know that might not be very good but... considering I didn't really do anything in class, that's kind of impressive for my standards.

• Jow <3

Isn't it a great feeling jow I feel like I need to sleep the rest of the year just to get over that last term. STOP CALLING ME JOW! Rachellelelelelelelelelelelelelel Sleep is for the weak.

• Lol yes. I ran after the car traveling at 30mph, latched onto the moving car and slapped the douche.

Did you slap him?

• Who knows, Mark probably shouldn't have made the post and none of us should have responded.

However we can't change the past but we can change the present, how about we drop this?

Okay, good idea, but are we forgetting the fact that Mark didn't have to post that and should have just spoke to WTWH without, in ATR's word

• You shoulda went all GTA 5 on them and throw a sticky-bomb on their car.

So I was walking home and a car sped by me and someone from inside threw a water bottle at me almost hitting my face. -_- ugh

• I'll only need to get about 50% in each of my subjects to be able to do psychology. Well, it's included in an Arts course, and I have to do an extra year of college, but still. I'm basically already guaranteed a place in college.

Here it's like a low C. But considering I have a severe case of senioritis it's A-ok to me. People are all like "high school is about mak

• And to give toothpaste Oreos to people you hate on April fools.

Here it's like a low C. But considering I have a severe case of senioritis it's A-ok to me. People are all like "high school is about mak

• Passing grade is 50% where I am soyou're doing good.

• XD Ireland don't get tested in PE even though we do Pe how do you fail is it a test or physical exam wat?

• omg yes that sticky-bomb i always keep in my backpack will finally come in handy

You shoulda went all GTA 5 on them and throw a sticky-bomb on their car.

• Hello my brain is oozing through my ears.

• nu

/フフ         ム`ヽ / ノ) Joe do you even lift? ) / |  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ノ⌒(ゝ.,ノ / ノ⌒7⌒ヽーく  \ / 丶_ ノ 。   ノ、 。|/    ヽ ー-’人`ーノ     丶  ̄ _人’彡ノ

• u suk

jow pls Crap wait AWESOMEO already said that. -_- jow is my thing u gais r so unoriginal

• BWAAAAA!

yea m87 O_0_O

• no u

u suk

• Alt text

How full was the bottle? Did you pick it up and drink it dayum

• Dude, I literally sit around and talk to my friends and I'm passing...Not just passing, like, I have an A.

• No I just ditched 90% of classes

Markd4547 posted: »

XD Ireland don't get tested in PE even though we do Pe how do you fail is it a test or physical exam wat?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.