The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Gus this hurts my ears.

RIP in Peace.

Gus this hurts my ears. http://youtu.be/kDWgsQhbaqU Stick with the original pls

• (:3

|:3

(:3

I'm fine.

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited January 2015

rip rahecl

insert year - 2015

and I have a spotify playlist for the original lol

Gus this hurts my ears. http://youtu.be/kDWgsQhbaqU Stick with the original pls

• :)

papai46 posted: »

(:3 |:3 (:3

• Salt123's Movie of the Day........Previously: 3 Days to Kill Today: The Grey

Alt text

• The ending is shit.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Salt123's Movie of the Day........Previously: 3 Days to Kill Today: The Grey

• Only men are allowed to enter my ass.

huehuehuehuehue

I flagged you again... through your ass huehuehuehuehue

• GOTCHA! Print screened, this will be of use in the future.

Only men are allowed to enter my ass. huehuehuehuehue

• lmao, idgaf

GOTCHA! Print screened, this will be of use in the future.

• For now you don't...

lmao, idgaf

• and never will I.

For now you don't...

• That's my family too...

Family: Insults my music. Family: Insults my interest/beliefs. Family: Insults my friends. Family: Insults my weight. Family: Pe

• ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Family: Insults my music. Family: Insults my interest/beliefs. Family: Insults my friends. Family: Insults my weight. Family: Pe

• Family: Insults my music.

Family: Insults my interest/beliefs.

Family: Insults my friends.

Family: Insults my weight.

Family: Persistently judges me.

Family: "God why are you so anti-social and rude why don't you ever spend time with us?"

• She speaks the truth.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited January 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwNy4OYiKfw

Don't speak, no use for words

Lie in my arms, sleep secure

I wonder what you're dreaming of, lands rare and far

A timeless flight to reach the stars

A lifetime full of words to say

A hope that time will slow the passing day

I've been wrong times over

And I've been shamed, with no words to find

But if the sun will rise, bring us tomorrow

Walk with me, crimson day

I've come so far to meet you here

To share this life with one I hold so dear

And I won't speak but what is true

The world outside created just for you

It's for you, for you

• Challenge accepted.

Rachelle: The only person on the forums who can talk to themselves and it still be funny.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

MY family the same but it's more of a funny way we all just joke around plus we share a lot of the same interests so it's all good I do get the weight one asking me to eat more but I never can gain weight XD

• I did! It was so hard when I was little, but I played the game again a few years back and it's really not that difficult tbh lol.

AGenesis posted: »

Did you get all the Crystal Shards in that game and defeat the true final boss?

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• edited January 2015

cuz star wars

Alt text

Jedi

There is no emotion, there is peace

There is no ignorance, there is knowledge

There is no passion, there is serenity

There is no death, there is the Force

Sith;

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.

Through passion, I gain strength.

Through strength, I gain power.

Through power, I gain victory.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

The Force shall free me.

• edited January 2015

That girl in the third one WTF

Saltlick123 posted: »

CoD stuff.

• Red + Blue = Purple

Mace Windu(Samuel L Jackson) has a purple lightsaber. Grey jedi confirmed.

Markd4547 posted: »

cuz star wars Jedi There is no emotion, there is peace There is no ignorance, there is knowledge There is no passion, there

• People like that...Ugh...Makes me angry.

• Wait! Are you saying Pro and Matt are twins?! O_o

Yeah...no.

B]

^ I always did that first. And a variation of it.... B^]

Wait! Are you saying Pro and Matt are twins?! O_o Well... every day is a school day I suppose. (?????)

• Alt text

They are the real ugly ones I would never go out with a girl like that no matter how pretty they are just to ugly and ignorant on the inside

People like that...Ugh...Makes me angry.

• Alt text

mkay.

Who knows, Mark probably shouldn't have made the post and none of us should have responded. However we can't change the past but we can change the present, how about we drop this?

• edited January 2015

And sometimes you never really see their ugly side. :/

Edit: I was going to put this long post about an event in my life but as I've seen no one here likes to see it.

They are the real ugly ones I would never go out with a girl like that no matter how pretty they are just to ugly and ignorant on the inside

• edited January 2015

Alt text

I like Dawn she is so smart plus so angry when she messed with it, always brutally honest reminds me of my older sister and I do not mess with my sister XD

This is all

mkay.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

You might as well it's ded I'd love to hear and I'm sure others would to :D

And sometimes you never really see their ugly side. Edit: I was going to put this long post about an event in my life but as I've seen no one here likes to see it.

• I mess with my older sister...It's fun.

I like Dawn she is so smart plus so angry when she messed with it, always brutally honest reminds me of my older sister and I do not mess with my sister XD This is all

• I'm not going to write the long post I have in mine but I'll shorten it.

My last girlfriend broke up with me because of my mental issues...You know Anxiety and depression.

You might as well it's ded I'd love to hear and I'm sure others would to

• Alt text

The perfect girl would be with you at all times and when your down even more to help you back up as they care about you find someone better and don't let her know she hurt you either

I'm not going to write the long post I have in mine but I'll shorten it. My last girlfriend broke up with me because of my mental issues...You know Anxiety and depression.

• Yep, Kirby Crystal Shards was always easy. I remember beating that game exactly a day later after getting it from Best Buy. What other types games do you like to play?

Tinni posted: »

I did! It was so hard when I was little, but I played the game again a few years back and it's really not that difficult tbh lol.

• Eh, It's difficult to date for me.

I have low self esteem, I'm not exactly hot or cute, I can be an asshole (Nothing big just a bit rude at times), and...Well mental problems... People just...Don't like me in a relationship way.

By the way, the thing I've been talking with you about is...Going south. Secrecy

The perfect girl would be with you at all times and when your down even more to help you back up as they care about you find someone better and don't let her know she hurt you either

• I love that Sith motto. So good.

cuz star wars Jedi There is no emotion, there is peace There is no ignorance, there is knowledge There is no passion, there

• edited January 2015

Alt text

MY sisters are IRISH girls a different breed from the American or Canadan girls you piss them off they could knock you out with one punch or rekt you with the greatest comeback you ever heard plus they are so nice so I don't really mess with them I'm proud :)

I mess with my older sister...It's fun.

• Those Irish girls...Is that why you're taking boxing?

To protect yourself from your sisters. :P

MY sisters are IRISH girls a different breed from the American or Canadan girls you piss them off they could knock you out with one punch or

Sign in to comment in this discussion.