The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• It's a fly swatter.

papai46 posted: »

I don't understand.

• Lmao just let him go... let him wonder.

It's a fly swatter.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

I didn't lie because I taught she banned me and I admitted that mistake as to why I was wrong and apologized to her and by PM this morning after I made this comment then I removed it once I found out why I couldn't draw seeing my mistake

I have no time machine to follow your orders either so this convo is meaningless I'll take it into consideration tho but thank you this is well put together with a nice little snip comment I removed after talking to WTWH as to why there was a lock for further details scroll up to my comments

Dragging this up again pff this is my last post on the issue this topic is already done :)

Alright... I know this is over but...you lied, Mark, that's what we were trying to say. No one feared you in saying that publicly, if

• @Markd4547 why are you the lady's question?

Its alright. Although with the amount of resistance he showed against a fairly simple question I asked, I don't really think that gif I used was "overdone." But alrighty.

• I get it now ;_; #2ROOD4ME

It's a fly swatter.

• edited January 2015

It's just fan art,but i wish it was an actual episode

papai46 posted: »

Lmao! Episode name?

• I see. So mainly Nintendo games eh? That's cool. I pretty much play anything that's good and catches my eye, and that could literally be any game from the most well known and mainstream (Mass Effect and Mario) to the incredibly niche games that most people haven't even heard of (Steambot Chronicles, Hatsune Miku: Project Diva, and Ar Nosurge). I've also been playing most games that are completely in Japanese as oppose to English.

Tinni posted: »

Yeah lol, it's pretty easy. But still fun to play imo! I don't play video games all that often, excluding pokemon games. When I do, I'll

• The REAL Hogwash

@Raging_Blades

@ComingSoon

@Markd4547

AND!

Not giving a fuck

This should be a motivational video we ALL should watch.

• You lied that you PM'd her about it when she herself said you didn't, that's what I'm talking about. But that's taken care of now.

And I already read everything, was just letting you know that you should think before doing something if you don't want to be involved with that "drama" you were talking about.

Only reason I did it now is because I wasn't really on the forums earlier.

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

I didn't lie because I taught she banned me and I admitted that mistake as to why I was wrong and apologized to her and by PM this morning a

• What's with the picture in that article? What's it from.

Markd4547 posted: »

Leaves gamers alone just because we found out the corruption in gaming media :'/

• edited January 2015

Yeah, haha pretty much. Those are the only game systems I own.XD; The only games that I've played start to finish that aren't on those systems are usually downloadable computer games. I once played this game called Berserk: Millennium Falcon a few years back, in which I had to beg my friend to let me borrow his game system so I could play it lol. It was pretty fun, though it was all in Japanese. Probably the only Japanese game I've ever played lol. Japanese games are pretty cool, hard to get a hold of with an English translation if they aren't too popular though. I guess that's probably not a problem for you because you study the language right?

AGenesis posted: »

I see. So mainly Nintendo games eh? That's cool. I pretty much play anything that's good and catches my eye, and that could literally be any

• I know this from somewhere, but I can't think of what this is from for the life of me :P

• What is your new profile picture from?

Green613 posted: »

I know this from somewhere, but I can't think of what this is from for the life of me :P

• That's a pretty clever way to think about it, seems a lot nicer haha.

I like to not think of it as a monster or another me but as The American Congress....It makes me have hope that we can reform this whole thing. :P

• Some shitty anime @BlueShadiw showed me.

What is your new profile picture from?

• edited January 2015

Pro uses a Joker gif against Markd +5 points for Pro.

You lied that you PM'd her about it when she herself said you didn't, that's what I'm talking about. But that's taken care of now. And I

• I also just think of it as a bunch of different assholes with very different opinions inside my head...It works. :P

That's a pretty clever way to think about it, seems a lot nicer haha.

• So you replace your Opal with some shitty anime?

Some shitty anime @BlueShadiw showed me.

• SO RAGING TALKED TO YOU HUH?

So you replace your Opal with some shitty anime?

• ...No?

SO RAGING TALKED TO YOU HUH?

• Hope!

Hugs Hope

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I loved that show

• Alt text

I know this from somewhere, but I can't think of what this is from for the life of me :P

• Alt text

You lied that you PM'd her about it when she herself said you didn't, that's what I'm talking about. But that's taken care of now. And I

• Aaaaaaaaaw man!

ps3gamer095 posted: »

It's just fan art,but i wish it was an actual episode

• Danganronpa if I remember the picture correctly, the only reason I don't want to watch it is because I want to play the game first, which looks interesting, but it's only available on the PSP/PS Vita currently, unless you're in Japan then you have the Android/IOS version.

Some shitty anime @BlueShadiw showed me.

• edited January 2015

Yup, I've never had the pleasure of playing the game since I don't own a PS vita :p but I'm holding hope I'll get to try it someday. The show is amazing despite me calling it a shitty anime every 2 seconds.

dojo32161 posted: »

Danganronpa if I remember the picture correctly, the only reason I don't want to watch it is because I want to play the game first, which lo

• It seems interesting, and I really like the look of its objections.

Alt text

Alt text

Yup, I've never had the pleasure of playing the game since I don't own a PS vita but I'm holding hope I'll get to try it someday. The show is amazing despite me calling it a shitty anime every 2 seconds.

• I think the show objection looks a lot better :p Well I honestly think the show looks a whole ton better than the game overall.

dojo32161 posted: »

It seems interesting, and I really like the look of its objections.

• I guess I'll see once I compare the two after watching/playing both of them (either this year or the next), though I mostly judge on story, unless gameplay or graphics are overwhelmingly horrendous.

I think the show objection looks a lot better Well I honestly think the show looks a whole ton better than the game overall.

• edited January 2015

What's your all time favorite Zelda, Mario and Poke'mon (I think I already asked this) game? Mine are Ocarina of Time, Super Mario World, and Poke'mon Heart Gold/Soul Silver respectively. And yeah, I prefer Super Smash Bros. Melee to the newer ones as well. I guess you could say I kinda grew out of it. lol

I've been studying Japanese off and on recently (been busy with other stuff), though when I was in high school, I self taught myself with no help whatsoever. I mastered reading and writing hiragana and katakana in probably about two months mainly because I was sooo dedicated to learn the language. As of now, I can read and write in Japanese, though kanji is still a pain in the ass for me so when the sentences are riddled with them I have to break them apart and surmise what they probably mean. For instance, I didn't know the kanji for "help" until I somewhat figured it out on my own by reading the characters around it to give me an idea what they were saying. I hope that makes sense. lol

Be that as it may, I have beaten a few games in Japanese without the need to use a guide while still understanding the story to a certain extent, but enough to still enjoy it all the same. One of my favorite Japanese games to play on the PS2 is Another Century's Episode 2 & 3. There's one game in particular I'm on the fence of buying for the PS3... I don't even remember what the name of it is. XD It looks good and fun imo, but the only thing holding me back from getting it is that I'm not quite sure if it'll get localized here in the states or not. So I don't want to import it only to read about it coming over here in America 3 months later. :p

Yeah, haha pretty much. Those are the only game systems I own.XD; The only games that I've played start to finish that aren't on those syste

• edited January 2015

At first i thought it was the guy on the right, but looking at him better i think that's supposed to be Clayton, so no Darwin :(

TheCatWolf posted: »

Where's Darwin??!!

• Green, you told me you wouldn't betray Opal, but you did anyway!

HERETIC!!!!

• Have you met "The Groom" yet? (He's in the DLC).

Fuck this guy. Fuck Outlast.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.