Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac, PS3/4 NA Feb 3 - XBox One/360 PS3/4 EU Feb 4 - iOS Feb 5

Comments

• You are just all about these puns, aren't you?

• but... but... but... tales from the borderlands... Alt text

• edited January 2015

Let's just say it was... "Scaley"

Crocodiles? No, lizards. The small kind. Y'know, there was a type of armor made of scales of the material used to create it in ancient times, like chain mail. It's called "scale mail"("scale armor" if you wanna nitpick). Also, does anyone even care about the dragons anymore? There's so much more going on in Westeros that the dragons aren't even there for.

• edited January 2015

January 27th confirmed?

• i'm just gonna go off your original reply

but borderlands is shit pickles

well i guess that makes game of thrones really really bad considering how much better received and how much better the first episode of borderlands was

Endrik posted: »

but borderlands is boring

• edited January 2015

trailer tomorrow?

episode comes out next week?????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

• Played GameOfThrones "The Lost Lords" today.

...it made me want to call my family and tell them I love them. Proud of this team for that!

• I thought the same at first, but then I remembered that Episode One had a similar "First Look" trailer that came out before the "Full Length" Episode 1 trailer. It might still be a few weeks, I dunno.

Jewfreeus posted: »

trailer tomorrow? episode comes out next week????? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

• It's funny how you edited that comment too.

Pipas posted: »

I've seen that unedited comment.

• who knows it shouldn't be that long that teaser was released exactly 2 weeks before the episode came out but who knows what is happening with this one

I thought the same at first, but then I remembered that Episode One had a similar "First Look" trailer that came out before the "Full Length" Episode 1 trailer. It might still be a few weeks, I dunno.

• It was only two weeks? That's good. I forgot how long it was between the two trailers being released so I just made a quick guess.

Jewfreeus posted: »

who knows it shouldn't be that long that teaser was released exactly 2 weeks before the episode came out but who knows what is happening with this one

• Its a dying art. Somebody has to cling to it desperately.

You are just all about these puns, aren't you?

• It is hoped that the episode will be released 27.

J27team

Alt text

• Now were DEFINITELY getting the Episode next week. Since they always send out review codes the week before an episode comes out.

elgardo4 posted: »

It is hoped that the episode will be released 27. J27team

• I'm surprised they are apparently releasing GoT before Borderlands but as long as we have a Telltale game to play I'm fine! I just hope Borderlands won't be delayed too long like the famous wolf among us delay.

• I'm sure Gared will live for quite some time. He might make it until Stannis arrives at the North Wall. I can't promise anything though.

• Gared is the one POV out of the 3 known pov's(gared, mira, asher) that i'll put my money on him making it alive to the start of episode 6, i generally think that we shouldn't expect much canon player deaths in the episodes 2-4, we've been promised 5 characters, they will run out eventually.

• I wanna hear a badass line from Asher :D

seriously though his pov is what I'm most excited about in The Lost Lords.

• edited January 2015

geez please come out at 27th! our user made translation subtitles came a lot faster than episode 2.
    i really want to play ethan's bad ass brother i got back from war.

• Still guessing 3/2 (2/3 if you're 'murican). If Telltale follows the same format as the last episode the first look trailer will be today, the full trailer will be on the first and the episode will release on the second.

• 15 minutes!

Alt text

• All telltale needs to give me is Asher's voice, I need to know what he sounds like.

I'm thinking its like Clive standen or someone from Vikings.

• Asher's voice has been revealed!

It's here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boY5jktW2Zk

• Feb 3rd release date.

• What did tyrion say exactly? walls?

It's here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boY5jktW2Zk

• Damn, I was looking forward to a next week release, now I have to wait another week.

• "Say the Crown agrees to buy ironwood solely from you. Lord Whitehill will be at your mercy, or...you'll bring your Houses to open war."

What did tyrion say exactly? walls?

• Well, at least now I have 2 weeks to finish season 3 and season 4 of the TV show. xD

• Yesss, Asher's voice and a release date. The hype is real right now.

• House Forrester is in disarray. Their liege lord and his heir are dead, and Ironrath is occupied by Whitehill soldiers. The survival of the family depends upon those who are left. Placed at King’s Landing, the epicenter of intrigue, Mira Forrester must weigh her loyalty to Margaery Tyrell against the needs of her family, while choosing how to play the political games of Tyrion Lannister. One misstep could spell doom for Mira and her entire family. To the far north, Gared Tuttle finds that the wall and its crows hold little love for a squire from the Wolfswood, but finds kinship in the bastard son of Ned Stark. Gared must prove worthy of becoming a ranger in order to carry out the mission given him; one that is vital to the future of those he serves. To the east, Asher Forrester, the exiled son, is called back to Westeros to aid his family, but how can one man help when the Boltons rule the north with an iron fist? Meanwhile, an unexpected source of hope returns to the Forresters, but Ironrath is no place for the weak.

an unexpected source of hope returns to the Forresters

Alt text

• Things I want to know right off the bat: 1) Who is Asher's Voice Actor, cause the brief line of dialogue peaked my interest. 2) Who was Asher talking to in Essos before the whole place gets tossed? & 3) How are they going to explain Rodrick's return to Ironrath and how he survived The Red Wedding?

Other than that, I am excited for Episode 4 to come out on the 4th of February.

• WHAT? I gotta wait 'til 3rd February? I think it's a bit unfair we're waiting for a 2 hours-long episode for 2 months.. That's the only thing why I can't stand episodic games. :( I know they need time to make a really good episode, but then they could have the 1st episode's release earlier.. :(

• I don't know about the voice actor or how will they bring back Rodrik but I think Asher was either talking to Malcolm or the mercenary woman that is shown later in the trailer (in the table throwing scene).

Things I want to know right off the bat: 1) Who is Asher's Voice Actor, cause the brief line of dialogue peaked my interest. 2) Who was Ashe

• I guess he was talking to this gal.

Alt text

Things I want to know right off the bat: 1) Who is Asher's Voice Actor, cause the brief line of dialogue peaked my interest. 2) Who was Ashe

• A whole week? Damn....I don't know if I can keep myself from watching the trailer in that long time. Have anyone watched it? Was it good?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.