The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Look, I know the opinion of Season 2 on these forums, but I have to say I thought Season 2 was great and that you should definitely go out and buy it and play it yourself. Season 1 is still better, but Season 2 is still great.

ComingSoon posted: »

Guys I have a huge a huge confession to make. I never actually bought TWD Season 2. ;-; Hate me pls ;-;

• no games at all just to make the decision harder :)

• wat about 1 4 mi c:

Lehfeels posted: »

i made this for giraffe from scratch since hes awesome

• Yeah. That can definitely keep you busy. Especially school or work. ._.

Btw I'm not sure where but I thought I've seen a new GOT episode trailer by TTG. And progress on TFBL seems to be going quite well too. Thought you'd like to know. :3

The forum is still a glitchy mess like when I took a temp. leave, lol. I'm good, trying to stay active as I can, but yeah, school and family, not a good combination.

• Alt text

I don't like this game. >:P

Markd4547 posted: »

CHOSE?

• edited January 2015

Alt text

XD well I LOVE GAMES >:D answer >:3

I don't like this game. >:P

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited January 2015

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/90289/best-walking-dead-game-character-round-1

Guys everyone on here come vote for the character you hate!!!!

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Alright then. I will take the money. Buy myself food, gaming stuff, and comics. Then I'll break the rules and play video games. If anyone tries to stop me I'll use a chainsaw on their privates. Then put spray paint on their wounds, put them in laughing gas chamber and they die. All done. ^w^

XD well I LOVE GAMES >:D answer >:3

• Alt text

I think I would allow under these circumstances you to have both XD

Alright then. I will take the money. Buy myself food, gaming stuff, and comics. Then I'll break the rules and play video games. If anyone tr

• @blueneon

If Konni was a toy

Alt text

• Yesterday I went out shopping and I got myself some good stuff. I went to the pawn shop and got myself Soul Calibur 2. In WallMart i got an anime magazine. I went and got myself a pita for lunch. It had BBQ ribs, spinach, BBQ sauce, mustard, and cheddar cheese. It was good! However... on the way home i noticed on the side on the store something was on the ground. It was a dead bird. I didn't know what to do so I walked home. But at the last second when I was walking I thought of using one of my bags to pick it up, carry it to the woods and bury it, but I didn't since it was too late by the time I got home. It was kinda sad seeing it up close. Should've took it and buried it.

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I'm fapping to cat pics right now.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

papai46 posted: »

I'm fapping to cat pics right now.

• Now to cat girl pics!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Bebe lamma mmmm

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

papai46 posted: »

Now to cat girl pics!

• id die quickly then

@blueneon If Konni was a toy

• edited January 2015

Alt text

XD Nah if Gus was a toy

id die quickly then

• MEGAMI ^-^

Hao r u?

'm back.

• Money. I'll probably just watch games on youtube :P.

CHOSE?

• Good afternoon guys.

• That moment when you're in class and you feel like crying really hard for no apparent reason(?) but your teacher wont let you step out.
    TT^TT

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ God I hate school.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

That is terrible by the teacher I would of just walked out and I hope your alright Rachel :'(

That moment when you're in class and you feel like crying really hard for no apparent reason(?) but your teacher wont let you step out. TT^TT (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ God I hate school.

• sigh I know. I'm contemplating it because I like REALLY want to get out of here right now for some reason like I'm panicking.

That is terrible by the teacher I would of just walked out and I hope your alright Rachel

• Yeah I'm walking out

sigh I know. I'm contemplating it because I like REALLY want to get out of here right now for some reason like I'm panicking.

• Alt text

Rachel if your that upset get out of there you need to for your own sake.

Teachers don't care about you only their paycheck your mental health is much more important and right now you need a little break that's ok in Ireland we have rooms just for this with Ps3 and toys etc for students who need a little break in class beause of stress or other personal stuff etc. I really hope your ok

sigh I know. I'm contemplating it because I like REALLY want to get out of here right now for some reason like I'm panicking.

• Oh :( I'm so sorry Rachel. Hopefully you walked out of there, that's what I would've done. I hope you feel better soon. :(

That moment when you're in class and you feel like crying really hard for no apparent reason(?) but your teacher wont let you step out. TT^TT (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ God I hate school.

• I don't know in what horrible school teachers don't care about their students, but the break room with the fucking PS3 you have sounds amazing.

Rachel if your that upset get out of there you need to for your own sake. Teachers don't care about you only their paycheck your mental h

• I hope you walk out of there and do what you have to.

• My school.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I don't know in what horrible school teachers don't care about their students, but the break room with the fucking PS3 you have sounds amazing.

• edited January 2015

My new profile picture. What do you think, do you love it or do you love it.

Alt text

• Rock On Clemmy, Rock On..

My new profile picture. What do you think, do you love it or do you love it.

• Don't cry, Chelie ;-;

Hope you got out of there and feel better now at least.

• Salt123's Movie of the Day...............Previously: Non Stop Today: Kill Bill Volume 2

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.