Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac, PS3/4 NA Feb 3 - XBox One/360 PS3/4 EU Feb 4 - iOS Feb 5

Comments

• They could've released the game next week and release Borderlands in February but still, it's good to have a concrete release date. Maybe they will release both games in the same month ?

• Question, is it Kit Harington voicing Jon Snow?
    I heard somewhere he wasn't. But it sounds spot on in the trailer.

• I'm not from the US, but I agree. He's really great. :)

gina-0816 posted: »

love conan. i think he's one of the best thing in u.s. and you guys are lucky to have him there.

• Yep, definitely him.

Jere85 posted: »

Question, is it Kit Harington voicing Jon Snow? I heard somewhere he wasn't. But it sounds spot on in the trailer.

• Yes, Iwan Rheon (Ramsey Snow), Kit Harington (Jon Snow), Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister), Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen), Lena Headey (Cersei Lannister) and Natalie Dormer (Margaery Tyrell) are all confirmed voicing their characters.

IGN has confirmed that fact since episode 1: http://au.ign.com/articles/2014/11/20/first-telltale-game-of-thrones-trailer-confirms-tv-show-cast

other characters might appear in the next series, it has been confirmed that this combination between HBO and Tell-tale will result muiti seasons for the game. It is official, if you want to check yourself look up the actors in the game of thrones wiki - all of actors that I mention have done their own voices.

Question, is it Kit Harington voicing Jon Snow? I heard somewhere he wasn't. But it sounds spot on in the trailer.

• Alt text

Pipas posted: »

It's here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boY5jktW2Zk

• Question is will we get the mac version on time?

• Thanks both :)

Yes, Iwan Rheon (Ramsey Snow), Kit Harington (Jon Snow), Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister), Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen), Lena Headey

• edited January 2015

I just realized that Telltale just gave us a release date, no this, no that, no omnious tweets making some people believe it will release on next Tuesday, just plain and simple:

'No, not out next week.'

Props guys, looks like you finally pull yourself together.

• on time to play the next season, yes

beguiler posted: »

Question is will we get the mac version on time?

• You can't destroy my hope for the inbred girl to die.

I mean we all already pretty much figured out that she and Jon Snow are the real protagonists and will eventually win in the end, but this doesn' stop me from rooting for the Ironborn

• Just had to comment that I grew up with horses, and my stepfather was riding one of our horses one day when the horse was spooked, tripped and ended up rolling over on my stepfather. He only ended up with a pair of broken glasses somehow.

It is really lucky, but it is possible to survive a horse falling on top of you.

Endrik posted: »

Or simply he actually, really got luck. A horse falling on your lower torso is hardly enough to kill someone outright. Not to mention we

• Come on site, look at GoT section, release date topic is top of the list, excitement rises. I continue reading and see dates released. I click the thread and watch the vid, I'm slightly disappointed it was mostly footage I'd already seen, then that final 10 seconds plays. I'm excited again, I scroll down the page and am greeted with celebratory gifs and that is when I knew I was ready to post this gif to join the celebrations.

Alt text

• Alt text

Ismokeherb posted: »

Come on site, look at GoT section, release date topic is top of the list, excitement rises. I continue reading and see dates released. I cli

• my pleasure ^_^

Thanks both

• Lol.

Cope49 posted: »

Sooooooooooooo..***nothing ***this month.... It's already starting ...Minecrap is already slowing down competition of the other games.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited January 2015

Sooooooooooooo..***nothing ***this month....
    It's already starting ...Minecrap is already slowing down competition of the other games.

Alt text

• Minecrap is already slowing down competition of the other games.

We don't know that. That's a bit of a hasty assumption.

Sooooooooooooo..***nothing ***this month.... It's already starting ...Minecrap is already slowing down competition of the other games.

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

It's Kit. And he's the best.

• That article only mentions the characters that appear in Episode 1. However, it is still certainly a safe bet that any character from the TV show will have their actor lend their voice.

Yes, Iwan Rheon (Ramsey Snow), Kit Harington (Jon Snow), Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister), Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen), Lena Headey

• Which may be proven true if there is no episode of TFTB this month.

Minecrap is already slowing down competition of the other games. We don't know that. That's a bit of a hasty assumption.

• They have different teams for each episode, and Telltale has been hiring like crazy as of late. The existence of one game does not detract from how quick another game releases episodes. This is no different from how Wolf Among Us/Walking Dead Season 2 Episodes were released.

Again, hasty assumptions.

Which may be proven true if there is no episode of TFTB this month.

• edited January 2015

Sorry I forgot to post this.

http://au.ign.com/wikis/game-of-thrones-telltale/Characters

this also confermed the tv cast as well saying:

Appearing at some point in episodes two through six:
    ◾Kit Harington as Jon Snow
    ◾Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen

there you go, all those cast members are confermed. we might see those characters again in the other seasons of the game plus other characters. I doubt we will get more characters then the ones already confirmed for season 1. maybe in the future.

we heard Kit in the trailer and if that tweet was right we might see dragons in episode 2, which would mean Daenerys might be in episode 2.

That article only mentions the characters that appear in Episode 1. However, it is still certainly a safe bet that any character from the TV show will have their actor lend their voice.

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited January 2015

Fine..
    It's good to know that they have teams assigned to the games . So until then the waiting game continues.

Alt text

They have different teams for each episode, and Telltale has been hiring like crazy as of late. The existence of one game does not detract f

• Thanks! @OzzyUK can you put these in the thread?

Green613 posted: »

Sure, here's the one for PC/Mac PS3 and PS4. http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150203T12&p0=64 Xbone & Xbox 3

• I want both... so conflicted XD

Lol everyone on the ign article about the GOT episode 2 trailer, asking for TWAU S2 lol

• You should, its a great game so far

zachiscool3 posted: »

I guess I'll go buy the first episode of this on the xbox one while I'm waiting.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited January 2015

Fan wikis are not always reliable. Of course, Jon Snow appears in Episode 2 as confirmed by the trailer, but all we know beyond that is various characters appeared on the Episode Selection title cards. Of course, it is very likely they will appear but it isn't 100% certain is all I mean.

Sorry I forgot to post this. http://au.ign.com/wikis/game-of-thrones-telltale/Characters this also confermed the tv cast as well sayin

• So TTG are still releasing eps every 2 months or so? Figures. :P

• That was unlikely to begin with, I'm surprised GoT releases already in 10 days too.

Which may be proven true if there is no episode of TFTB this month.

• I agree on the fan wikis. but the information wasn't added until episode 1 was out then someone edited the game of thrones wiki with info from the tell-tale series so it doesn't seem to be mislaid wiki by any means.

Yes I agree that Daenerys is not certain but it is safe to say that Jon Snow will appear in episode 2.

Fan wikis are not always reliable. Of course, Jon Snow appears in Episode 2 as confirmed by the trailer, but all we know beyond that is vari

• Just replayed episode one again and man I am still shocked by the events that happened, so glad episode two will be here soon. The only thing I wish were to play more female characters. I wonder if the game will follow the series quite a bit than the novels. Been researching the series and reading the books.

Is it just me or do the Forrestors remind anyone of the Starks. It seems like they have similar personalities and even similar appearances.

• I'm not conflicted at all. I'm greedy. I want both, end of story. And for some icing on the cake, Season 3 of The Walking Dead. I'm dreaming big here. Lol. ;-)

I want both... so conflicted XD

• edited January 2015

They're practically identical to the Starks. Let's see:

• The widowed mother, Lady Elissa (Catelyn Stark)

• There's the eldest, the heir to the house, Rodrik (Robb Stark)

• The outcast who is around the same age as the eldest, Asher (Jon Snow)

• The firstborn daughter who is spirited away to King's Landing and befriends Margaery, Mira (Sansa Stark)

• The 3rd born son who never thought he'd have to take on lordship duties at such a young age, Ethan (Bran Stark)

• The 2nd born daughter who is very close in age to the 3rd born son, Talia (Arya Stark)

• The baby, Ryon (Rickon)

• The beloved uncle who is a fighter, Malcolm (Benjen Stark)

• The trusted master-at-arms, Ser Royland (Ser Rodrick Cassel)

• The young man who is in service to the house and is friends with the children of the lord, Gared Tuttle (Theon Greyjoy)

Those are all I can think of right now, but the similarities are quite remarkable, almost too remarkable. I still love the story, but the entire time I played it, all I could think about was how similar they were to the Starks. Hopefully, they deviate more as the game progresses. Either way, I really don't care that much. I'm just so happy to be playing a new GoT game. The game they made for Xbox a few years ago was only so-so.

Just replayed episode one again and man I am still shocked by the events that happened, so glad episode two will be here soon. The only thin

• As a story teller I can understand the wait and I have been doing it for ten years so I support them in the long wait to give players a pencil and paper rpg to the best of there abilities and will wait a holl year if that's what they need keep up the good work telltale

• At least they seem to be deviating from the Starks quite a bit already, with Ethan dying, Rodrik being alive and Malcolm hopefully not disappearing altogether like Benjen did. Also Maester Ortengryn is kinda like the Starks' maester, with him giving sage advice and apparently being level-headed and all of that.

They're practically identical to the Starks. Let's see: * The widowed mother, Lady Elissa (Catelyn Stark) * There's the eldest, the

• Also when are they going to make a Vampire The Masquerade telltale game

• wut?

Nocti's posted: »

Also when are they going to make a Vampire The Masquerade telltale game

• edited January 2015

The comparison of Malcolm and Benjen kind of feels wrong to me. One is a ranger on the Wall and the other one is a horse master or something. They don't have anything in common apart from being someobody's uncles.

Also, I don't remember Talia being expecially close to Asher. She seems to like everyone in her family equaly. And she's nothing like Arya.

Mira indeed looks just like Sansa#2. They even look alike.

Jon Snow and Asher are both outcasts but again, they don't seem the same at all.

They're practically identical to the Starks. Let's see: * The widowed mother, Lady Elissa (Catelyn Stark) * There's the eldest, the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.