Forum Users Among The Walking Dead. Season Three

Comments

• So Raging, will my first character appear or not since this takes place before S2?

• [Go to the farm house]

The town was way too dangerous. He turned onto the dirt trail and after a minute he was at the house. It was fairly big, white, and it had a lot of windows. There was a small barn a while away, and a silver car was parked in the driveway. He didn't know if people were still here so he knocked on the door. Carefully he stepped back and kept his hand on the gun at his side. The door opened to reveal a guy that looked like he had escaped from Hell itself. He had a baseball bat in his hands and Awes kept the gun at his side still.

"Who are you?" Awes asked.

"I could ask the same question." The guy replied.

"Awesomeo, but you can call be Awes. I was searching for some supplies for this group I'm with and I thought I could find some here."

"Can I trust you?" He asks.

Awes laughs. "If I didn't trust you I would have shot you by now. Now. Can we come to an arrangement?"

"I don't have much. Say... Could I come with you?"

"Sure. But it's getting dark, we should stay here for the night." Awes finished, and that's when he saw a light flicker in the distance, and then it quickly went out.

"What's over there? I just saw a light."

"I... I don't know. I just escaped my school, and found this place abandoned. Whoever was here left in a rush."

"I'll go check it out. You can lead the way."

The two walk into the grain field and make their way towards where the light was. Awesomeo could tell the guy in front of him was nervous, and he would to in that position. Some stranger behind you with a gun telling you to check out some strange light he saw in the distance... He saw that the guy was almost shaking, and he must have felt very threatened because he darted off farther into the grain fields, and Awesomeo tried to chase him, but he was quick, and he eventually got lost. "Hey! Guy!" Awesomeo yelled. It was funny, he never even knew his name, he must have forgotten to ask.

He decided to just go into once direction until he got out of the field and after two minute he did. Once he emerged he saw something move in the woods. Was it that guy? Or someone else? This was getting way too risky. He saw the house in the distance, maybe he should go back, grab what he could and get out of here. But the guy might bring back up, or had already escaped with most of it. Also there was still a chance to get to the town, the fire had died down...

Follow the movement in the woods.

Go back to the farm house.

Go to the town.

Head back to Tyranitar's house. Everything is too risky.

• Go back to the farm house.

[Go to the farm house] The town was way too dangerous. He turned onto the dirt trail and after a minute he was at the house. It was fairl

• Awesome part!! :D

Hmm...the guy bolted :/ I bet we'll be seeing him again though... ;)

Follow the movement in the woods.

It's already been brought up, so we might as well check it out.

[Go to the farm house] The town was way too dangerous. He turned onto the dirt trail and after a minute he was at the house. It was fairl

• Go back to the farm house.

• edited January 2015

Follow the movement in the woods

Awesome Chapter!!!

• You don't have to say that every single time. :P

supersagig posted: »

Follow the movement in the woods Awesome Chapter!!!

• xD he will regardless lmao

You don't have to say that every single time. :P

• Yes

So Raging, will my first character appear or not since this takes place before S2?

• But it is u.u

You don't have to say that every single time. :P

• Doesn't mean you have to point it out. Every. Single. Time.

But it is u.u

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Doesn't mean you have to point it out. Every. Single. Time.

• Whats the character limit?

Yeah of course, anyone can join.

• Follow the movement in the woods.

They are being tracked remove the threat if they avoid it they will be killed or followed unless it is terminated

• There's no limit. I probably have over 50 characters right now.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Whats the character limit?

• Voting Closed! He's going to follow the movement in the woods.

• ..............Raging do you remember the LAST time i joined a fic with that many characters? If not lets just say i wasent too happy with the result. Infact it had such an impact on me i feel sad when thinking about it :,(

There's no limit. I probably have over 50 characters right now.

• So in total im not sure if should join with that many people......

There's no limit. I probably have over 50 characters right now.

• :O

..............Raging do you remember the LAST time i joined a fic with that many characters? If not lets just say i wasent too happy with the result. Infact it had such an impact on me i feel sad when thinking about it :,(

• If you don't want to that's okay. May I ask why that had such an impact on you?

I accept everybody's characters. I feel bad for introducing some people's character's late but I try my best...

So in total im not sure if should join with that many people......

• What fanfic was? FOTD?

..............Raging do you remember the LAST time i joined a fic with that many characters? If not lets just say i wasent too happy with the result. Infact it had such an impact on me i feel sad when thinking about it :,(

• edited January 2015

Well to be honest......i felt like no one cared

I told everyone that Shooting him was gonna kill him ( and to be honest im kinda shocked NO ONE actually thought that was gonna kill him) but most either told me it wasent happening like that or just chose it because they wanted mark to kill him. And i had been dreaming about joining FOTD for half a year. I mean wether you knew it or not you guys were there for me in some preatty sad moments making me laught and pro was SUCH a good writer. And afther it was done well i litterally made no impact. You can litterally just read 'I Grabbed the Tank keys' and skip those two small paragraphs. The only good thing that came from it was my death speech.

And you know i ALMOST got over it when Mark died. I know Mark pulled the trigger but i litterally never cared. Mark was my fav and to be honest i was glad that my guy died at Marks hand. And then he died. I felt so sad. He had been my fav. But i still had one hope my second fav Coming ( who irronically became more awesome because he killed Mark). And then there was that vote. I was so sick of my favorites dying. So i did MY BEST at trying to save him. Hell i tried more that with my guy. But then overnight.....the voted changed... And before i knew it it was unchangable. I litterally did not care for what happened anymore. I was litterally glad that Salt robbed everyone i even told shadow i would do my best to get him killed for aiding the change. It was hard at first to read ep 5 even with the cameo. And what's worse is i cant blame anyone. I liked you guys so much i litteraly could not hate you. Gustav was the person who started the vote shift AND pulled the trigger and he said he litteraly just wanted to kill someone and hes still my awesome friend (one of my best right now) thats how much i did'nt blame you. But still it kinda hurt.

Sooo yeah thats why......sorry to waste your time with my rambles and i hope you don't feel bad i really don't blame anyone for this its just my terrible luck :(

If you don't want to that's okay. May I ask why that had such an impact on you? I accept everybody's characters. I feel bad for introducing some people's character's late but I try my best...

• Yep

What fanfic was? FOTD?

• No offense, but I think you're taking it too seriously. I'm sorry that happened to you :(. But it's just a story. If you want to join or not is up to you, it doesn't matter to me. I would like more people but if this is going to have the same effect then maybe you should think about it first. You didn't waste my time, and I don't feel bad. I just hope you don't feel bad, and feel better about it! ^_^

Well to be honest......i felt like no one cared I told everyone that Shooting him was gonna kill him ( and to be honest im kinda shocked

• None take bro it was just a bad time ( also i take EVERYTHING too seriously). And don't worry ive gotten over most of it ive even joined other awesome fics. I just dont want my character to get pointlessly killed of again :)

No offense, but I think you're taking it too seriously. I'm sorry that happened to you . But it's just a story. If you want to join or not i

• edited January 2015

You know what raging i thought about it and you know what im joining. You're a good writer and an awesome friend so it would be an honor to give you characters.

Btw: dont worry about the FOTD thing i got over it :) Do whatever you want with the characters i give you i trust your judgement :)

No offense, but I think you're taking it too seriously. I'm sorry that happened to you . But it's just a story. If you want to join or not i

• COMING My god im so glad to see you man. I'm about to join glad to see some of my good friends here :)

ComingSoon posted: »

Awesome part!! Hmm...the guy bolted I bet we'll be seeing him again though... Follow the movement in the woods. It's already been brought up, so we might as well check it out.

• edited January 2015

Gustav you're here too. I have so many good friends on this story thread :).

So Raging, will my first character appear or not since this takes place before S2?

You know what raging i thought about it and you know what im joining. You're a good writer and an awesome friend so it would be an honor to

• No YOU ARE AWESOME

Thanks . You're awesome.

• edited January 2015

Calling someone awesome makes you awesomer then that person. Oh wait... Okay we're equally awesome. B]

No YOU ARE AWESOME

• xD hey, Lord :D did you submit a character yet? If not I totally would, I have faith in your character :)

COMING My god im so glad to see you man. I'm about to join glad to see some of my good friends here

• hes a biker gang leader

you know how it went last time :(....... xD but yeah here's to hoping he'll be a cool guy B) I think he definitely will be.

Yep and guess what ........hes a biker gang leader..... Fingers crossed

• Yep and guess what ........hes a biker gang leader..... Fingers crossed

xD hey, Lord did you submit a character yet? If not I totally would, I have faith in your character

• Your comment was eaten. Yeah i know how it went last time but this ISN'T last time Coming. I can't keep going back to last time. I gotta get over it :) And relax i sure it won't be as bad as last time k man :)

And yeah i hope he ends up being a cool guy too :)

xD hey, Lord did you submit a character yet? If not I totally would, I have faith in your character

• this ISN'T last time Coming.

that's an awesome attitude man :D

He most likely fingers crossed will be a cool character in the story :) so it may be a little bit, but it won't be too long. Raging will hopefully find a pretty cool way to fit it into the story.

Your comment was eaten. Yeah i know how it went last time but this ISN'T last time Coming. I can't keep going back to last time. I gotta get

• I hope

Hey do you have anyone in the story? ( just looking for someone i can root for)

this ISN'T last time Coming. that's an awesome attitude man He most likely fingers crossed will be a cool character in the story

• He has somenone called Randy i think

I hope Hey do you have anyone in the story? ( just looking for someone i can root for)

• Sounds cool. O yeah i havent posted parts for you sorry

He has somenone called Randy i think

• yeah, what Sagig said. I have a character named Randy :)

I hope Hey do you have anyone in the story? ( just looking for someone i can root for)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.