Forum Users Among The Walking Dead. Season Three

Comments

• edited January 2015

He was overwhelmed with curiosity, he had to know who, or what it was. He began following the movement. It was moving very fast, and he heard a girl scream farther in the woods. Someone was in trouble! He had to help her. No longer paying attention to the movement. Awesomeo ran directly towards the scream. His legs were tired from all the running today but if that person died he would feel the guilt. He saw a girl on the ground, the monsters were closing in around her, and before Awesomeo could come to the rescue, he felt a hand on his mouth, and someone gripping him from behind.

The monsters bent down and started devouring her, tearing her apart. Awes felt a tear go down his cheek, and he closed his eyes. "You know her?" A gruff voice asked. Awesomeo shook his head sadly.

Another guy seemed to materialize out of thin air and he had some sort of fire on a stick for light. He hadn't noticed the two because the darkness hid them. "Get away from her!" He yelled. No response."I warned you!" He hit one in the head and kicked the other in the leg. They both fell to the ground but the one that he kicked was crawling toward him. He smashed his torch right into its head and it made a weird moaning sound as it's head slumped to the ground. He stomped on the head of the other one that was trapped. He stood up straight again and looked at the area around him. " God... Well... At least I know the head is vulnerable." The man said. A rustling sound came from his left. He looked that way and saw a teenage boy standing there looking at him and then the girl...

"NOOOOOO." He said falling onto his knees. He must have known the girl!

"You know these guys?" The voice says again, and Awesomeo shakes his head.

"You're going to take me to wherever you came from, and you're going to give me all you have. Got it?" The guy behind him says quietly.

Awesomeo nods silently. The man ties a dirty rag over his mouth, and a rope around his hands. He pushes him forward to lead him. "No tricks, or you'll regret it." He says. Awesomeo nods once more and they leave the scene. He manages to hear their conversation. It became more hard to hear the farther they went, so Awes walked slowly. "No.. When I came it was too late... I'm sorry... Did you know this girl? I'm LeeTheProfessional." Pro said. The boy looked at him again and wiped away his tears. "C... Cody. She... Was my girlfriend..." He said and began to cry. "I'm so sorry Cody..." Pro said.

Awesomeo decided to lead him to the farm. Escaping through the grain field didn't seem to be a good idea around this guy. As they got out of the woods they saw a huge light. It was the farm... On fire. "Shit, is that the place?" The guy asks. Awesomeo nods. "Fuck. Dennis is not going to like this. I hope you have another place in mind or I can take you to Dennis and he'll put a nice bullet into your head." The guy finishes. Awesomeo didn't want to give away Tyranitar and his family...There wasn't a lot of options here.

Awesomeo shakes his head sadly. "Alright. Your loss. We're going to Dennis. I'm Hark. Chen, and Loren are waiting at the cabin. Once we get a good night's rest we'll rendezvous with Dennis, Sinister, and Twistee. Good to know the names of your enemies." Hark said laughing. "So what's your name kid?" He said pulling the rag off.

"Awesomeo. And you'll regret this."

"I like your spirit kid. I'm sure Twistee would like to have some fun with you beforehand, and Sinister would love your clothes." Hark said knocking him out with a rock hard fist.

Awes woke up with a thumping in the back of his head. He was tied to a bed inside a cabin. There were two bunk beds and the three were all asleep. Awaiting his doom, he fell asleep. The next day they decided he didn't deserve some food, and they ate in front of him, bacon, eggs. He could feel his stomach growling. They left some dog food in a bowl for him if he wanted to eat, which he refused.

They were dressed very roughly, tough material, and most of them were big guys. Hark untied him from the wall and they got into the car, Chen and Loren were on their motorbikes. They drove down the back roads, passing yellow farms, green forests, and shambling corpses. Hark slipped a dirty CD into the player, and it began playing some loud metallic music. After a few hours they arrived at some sort of ghetto bar called "The Gun and Glass." Outside came out a guy with a large scar across his face in some nice clothes, and a bigger man who had a crazy look in his eyes. It must have been Dennis.

"Where's Twistee?" Chen asked.

"Ditched. I tried to track him down but you know that twisted bastard. Slippery as a fish." Sinister said cleaning his bloody long knife.

There was about 5 bikes parked in the parking lot. The cars surrounded the plaza. A large oak table was set out in the middle of the parking lot with a bunch of weapons on top. Dennis approached the table and viewed them. He picked up a machete and walked towards Awesomeo begins to talk "Please... I've done nothing to you."

"Don't lose your head." Sinister says, and the group laughs.

"That's exactly it. If you don't give, you will receive. That is our code." Dennis says.

He brings the machete back...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60bWtuAXNAk

Chen falls to the ground, and pieces of brain and blood are all over Sinister, and his clothes. "GOD DAMMIT" Sinister yells.

Dennis drops the machete and begins shooting at the shooter, as he gets behind a car.

"Where are they?!" Loren screams.

"Here!" Twistee says coming behind Loren and smashing his head with a base ball bat. Dennis gets behind cover, and Awesomeo drops to the ground. The sniper fire ceased, and Twistee got behind a wall. "Crazy asshole. You think you're better then me? You think you're the best for this gang? Wrong. Chen and Loren are dead. I'm the only twisted fuck out here, me and Spark. Ohoho this is gonna be fun." Twistee said laughing.

Play dead.

Crawl to Chen's body and get his gun.

Try to find a way to escape.

• Try to find a way to escape.

Seems the best option

He was overwhelmed with curiosity, he had to know who, or what it was. He began following the movement. It was moving very fast, and he hear

• edited January 2015

CLAPS. BRAVO! Great chapter.

Umm... I the guy of the grain fields. Who may he be? What is the movement in the woods? So many questions that make me want to continue reading your chapters.

[Go to the farm house] The town was way too dangerous. He turned onto the dirt trail and after a minute he was at the house. It was fairl

• Play dead.

Why not get a sun tan? XD

He was overwhelmed with curiosity, he had to know who, or what it was. He began following the movement. It was moving very fast, and he hear

You voted a little late but that's okay. I appreciate your insight, and support. :]

FauDeef posted: »

CLAPS. BRAVO! Great chapter. Umm... I the guy of the grain fields. Who may he be? What is the movement in the woods? So many questions that make me want to continue reading your chapters.

• Oooh my god this was such a good part :O intense cliffhanger...can't wait!!

Crawl to Chen's body and get his gun.

Worth a shot, I suppose...

• Ok. No problem and your welcomed.

Thanks You voted a little late but that's okay. I appreciate your insight, and support. :]

• I was kidding. You're still my favrite depyooty

hugs

ComingSoon posted: »

Oooh my god this was such a good part :O intense cliffhanger...can't wait!! Crawl to Chen's body and get his gun. Worth a shot, I suppose...

• Ur mah faverit depyooty 2 m8

hogs

I was kidding. You're still my favrite depyooty hugs

• Try to find a way to escape.

• Crawl to Chen's body and get his gun.

Great chapter! I'm loving it so far. :D

• Thanks NHL. :]

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Crawl to Chen's body and get his gun. Great chapter! I'm loving it so far.

• Crawl to Chen's body and get his gun.

• No problem, keep up the great work!

Thanks NHL. :]

• Voting Closed. Awesomeo will Crawl to Chen's body and get his gun.

• He wondered how he got caught up in this mess. He was supposed to get some supplies and get back to Tyranitar’s house. He wondered what they were doing, and if Tyranitar had went out looking for him. Leaving that thought Awesomeo crawls silently towards a dead Chen, and picks up the gun that he dropped. Coincidentally, it was the gun he found on the bridge that they must have took from him when he was knocked out.

Hark was behind the cars that made up the wall and he was firing into the thick brush of bushes, hills, and buildings. He still hadn’t pinpointed where the sniper named Spark was. Twistee was approaching where Dennis was with Loren as a human shield. “Hark keep the sniper from shooting!” Dennis yelled. In response Hark continued firing into the unknown. The sniper stopped shooting.

In that time Awesomeo had taken cover by a wall, beside a vending machine. There had to be some way out… No… Someone would shoot him at this point if they saw him in the open. He would have to wait it out. Sinister was coming up behind Twistee, and Dennis was still in cover. Sinister pulled out his long knife and put it to Twistee’s throat.

“I want him alive!” Dennis yelled.

Sinister head butted Twistee, and Twistee crashed onto the ground. Sinister dragged him into a big white truck, and Dennis hopped in the drivers seat. The engine roared and it burst forward. “Out of ammo! Shit!” Hark yelled, as he ducked down. The truck smashes through some cars, and some bullets hit the side. It banks left and one of the tires pop. It keeps going down the road, and the sniper gives up on shooting it.

A loud explosion goes off miles away, a huge cloud of black raises into the sky. Hark takes off his white shirt, and waves it into the air. He stands up and puts his hands behind his head. After a minute, a tall man comes towards him and punches him then pulls him up. “Where are they going?” He asks.

“I don’t know…” Hark says spitting out a bloody tooth.

“Then you’re of no use to me.” Spark says pushing him against the car, taking a step back and shooting him in the chest. “You! By the wall! I saw you. You have two choices. You can come help me track these assholes down and get my friend back. Or you can die. What’s it going to be?”

Spark seemed to be a professional at killing. Running, or trying to shoot him would take a miracle to work.

“I’ll help you. Just… Please don’t shoot me.”

“Trust me. I wouldn’t hurt a fly.”

Awesomeo walks towards him and he puts a hand on his shoulder. “That wasn’t so hard was it?” He said clapping him on the back. “I’m Spark. And what might your name be young lad?”

“Awesomeo…” He said quietly.

“Well Blood Covered Mr A. Heh, that was my fault wasn’t it. No worries, those guys have some nice clothes.”

“I’m fine.”

“Good, I was hoping you were going to say that. Let’s go track those guys down yeah? Spark said. Awesomeo was at the front as they walked down the road. They turned onto a highway, and around that time it was night. Spark urged him to keep going. The highway for the most part was empty, though at some points there were a lot of cars. Spark said that they probably had some extra motorcycles in the back of the truck; so maneuvering in through the cars would be easier.

Most of the walk was quiet. Until Spark broke the silence. “How’d you end up with those freaks?”

Awesomeo explained his story, beginning from when he woke up in the cabin, and Spark seemed attentive.” Lucky we saved your ass. Before we attacked you looked like you shit your pants.” Spark said laughing.

They continued in the darkness, and after a couple hours they reached where the gang supposedly went, a city called Augusta. They followed signs of passage, and reached an old parking garage. “It’s obviously a trap.” Awesomeo says.

“Clever boy. I want you to set off the trap, and I’ll cover you don’t worry.” Spark said grinning and nudging him forward. Awes walks toward the one garage that Spark indicated, and lifted it up. Spark walks in front of him with a flashlight and points it upwards, looking upwards, speechless. Twistee hung from the ceiling naked. His stomach was ripped open and his organs were spilled onto the floor. He was missing a hand, genitals, and part of his leg that lay on a table. There was a piece of paper on the table with some messy writing in blood. It said:

We had lots of fun with your friend. I hope you don’t mind that Sinister borrowed his clothes. Don’t bother following us.

Sincerely: Dennis

Spark was about to say something but a strange voice interrupted him. “I know where they went.” Spark and Awesomeo turn around to see a young adult with a black beard. He was surprisingly dressed in a suit, tie and everything.

Spark already had his gun up. “Why would you help us?”

“Because I’m a good person.” He says.

“Tell me everything you know or I’ll shoot.” Spark threatens.

“On the contrary… If anybody is making demands, it would be me.” The man says, and at that moment Awesomeo felt the chill feeling of metal on his throat. Spark gets a quick look and then turns back to the man. “I’ll shoot. The boy means nothing to me.”

The man tries to look calm, but Awesomeo saw a flash of horror. “No sudden movements.” The voice of a woman says.

“Shoot me and you’ll regret it. I have the advantage here you can’t make it out alive.” The man replies now regaining composure and smiling.

“Do you really expect me to accept your help in a position like this? If so you’re more crazy then I am.” Spark said.

“If you want to say anything, say it now.” The woman whispers.

[Tell Spark to shoot, and try to escape.]

[Tell Spark to accept whatever terms are offered.]

• [Tell Spark to accept whatever terms are offered.]

He wondered how he got caught up in this mess. He was supposed to get some supplies and get back to Tyranitar’s house. He wondered what they

• ...Wow...that was quite the chapter :O

[Tell Spark to accept whatever terms are offered.]

He wondered how he got caught up in this mess. He was supposed to get some supplies and get back to Tyranitar’s house. He wondered what they

• [Tell Spark to accept whatever terms are offered.]

• [Tell Spark to shoot, and try to escape.]

Cool chapter

• Voting Closed. Awesomeo will [Tell Spark to accept whatever terms are offered.]

• Sorry no part guys, I'm not feeling very well.

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited January 2015

That's fine, Raging. as far as we're concerned your health is more important :)

Sorry no part guys, I'm not feeling very well.

• Healthy is more important that this

Sorry no part guys, I'm not feeling very well.

• “Spark. We won’t make it out of this. You have to agree to whatever he says.” Awesomeo said. Spark looks at him for a second, his eyes a mystery. He looks back to the man in the suit.

“What’s your names?”

“I have the pleasure of being Puncake Jr, and my friend over there is Jennifer.” Puncake Jr said.

“What do you want from us?” Spark asked.

“We want to help.”

“And in return?”

“We are part of an organization that attempts to maintain order. I guess you could call us the police of the apocalypse. We want Dennis as much as you do, but you can’t kill him. We will be taking him and Sinister to a… facility. However, for your assistance, and compliance we will allow you to be relieved of the murder of Chen, Loren, and Hark, and you will suffer no punishment.”

Spark looked at Awesomeo and sighed. “We’ll do it.”

Awes let out a sigh of relief. He was afraid that he would shoot.

“They’re at the Museum of Art. We will be watching. I’m glad we could work this out peacefully.” He said.

“Yeah me too.” Spark replied.

He turned around and begins to walk away and Spark raises his gun and shoots him in the back of the head. “NO!” AWESOMEO yells as his only chance at life falls onto the cement, blood from the hole in his head spreads on the ground in a little puddle.

The chill of the knife on his throat cuts deep into his neck

• edited February 2015

Chapter 2: Insurrection

Ernesto Hugo de Castro

Day 6

“You’re all under curfew! Anyone out after dark… Will be shot on sight!” The white haired enforcer yelled. The crowd scattered, and scurried into their homes. Ernesto did so as well. He had been here for about a week, and what he had just saw today made him want to leave. People called it a safe haven, but now it seemed like a prison. Inside were mostly the helpless. Old, ill, and women and children. Some men were let in like Ernesto but they were on a tight schedule of work.

And by work, he meant torture. All day they would labor on the walls, lifting heavy things, one meal a day… A few men tried to revolt yesterday, and some tried to escape today but the “Enforcer” and his men shot them all down. They lived in fear of them. No one was allowed to leave, and frankly most people didn’t care because here was better then a life out there.

He agreed. He was attending high school and that’s when it happened. It was a blur that he decided not to remember… The last memory he had of the outside was the man with the gun outside the farm. He was so threatening… He had no choice to run, and he spent an hour in his bed thinking about where he would be now if he didn’t run.

Most men were guarding, or building the wall. Ernesto however taught the children in a house they used as a school. They also used it as a daycare where he would have to watch over, and take care of some children. As he was walking to the house, he noticed a group of people jumping over a fence into someone’s backyard. He urged his nextdoor neighbor NoHopeLeft to take over for him, and he sneaked to the backyard. It was a group of men, and there was one woman and they were planning something.

“What’s going on here?”

“The hell?” A voice says behind him and tackles him down. He keeps his head to the ground.

“How did you find us?”

“I saw you guys creep back here. Get off of me!”

“Zach get off of him. Maybe he can help.” The woman said.

Zach slides off of him and stands up straight giving Ernesto a dirty look. “What’s your name stranger?” The second guy says.

“Ernesto Hugo de Castro. I run the school around the block.”

“Well I’m Hugo, funny huh? This is my girl Emily.” He says his hand moving to her rear, which she slaps away.

“We’re planning a rebellion. We’d rather die free.” Emily said.

“That sounds stupid Em. Do you really think we can do this?” Objected Zach.

“We talked about this before you dolt. Tonight we’re going to break into the Munitions Room and blow the shit out of that stone wall. So Mr De Castro are you with us? Because if you’re not then you’re against us, and we all know what that means.” Emily said.

“It doesn’t look like I have a choice. I’m with you.” He replied.

“Good. Meet with Hugo at the cafeteria tonight. He’ll show you what to do.” She replied.

Ernesto then went to work and told NoHope, and the children’s parents/guardians about their thoughts on leaving if they had the chance. All didn’t reply, only gave an excuse and went home. That night he went out his backdoor and onto the streets. The patrols had doubled, but the others left their doors open so that people could go through them, and they all knew the neighborhood all too well.

At the cafeteria there was a dead guard hunched against the wall with blood on his face. There was a bunch of glass bottles on the table with something white coming out of the top. “You ready to start a fire?” Hugo said with a grin on his face.

This is crazy! He thought to himself. But that was why Emily chose for him to go with Hugo, because he would be the best guy to snap his neck if he snitched. Hugo handed him a bag filled with them, and told him to follow him. Instead of sneaking, Hugo simply smashed the head of any patrol with a leg of a table.

Inside he was shaking with terror. If they were caught they would be killed. The dark streets with houses lining the sides was like a nightmare that he could not escape. They reached their destination, a gloomy police station. They saw some people creeping out with hockey bags probably filled with the explosions they were to use. “Monkey see, monkey do. Got it?” Hugo said with a bottle in his hand.

“Yeah…” Ernesto responded quietly.

This small area was where the patrollers resided. With their houses set aflame they would come running, making a distraction for the others to blow the wall. Hugo got the lighter out, and they began chucking the bottles at any structure they saw in the vicinity. The fire alarm went off. They could hear screams, shouts, and some gunfire. So much fire. Ernesto felt the sweat coming, and the heat barely touching his skin.

Two patrollers found them, and Hugo chucked a bottle at the ground beneath them. They both caught fire, and Ernesto watched in horror as they burned, and screamed. Then they heard the explosion that was about a mile away. They both ran through the streets, people filled with panic, and the residence behind them up in flames.

Dust mists the surroundings, as they trudge over the wall rubble. Some people hide in their homes, others run for the exit. Ernesto manages to glimpse a boy with a crying baby in his hands, a few old women, a mother and two small children, one on her shoulders. The grey dust is suddenly filled with rounds. “FIRE!” The familiar commanding voice yells as the ones who have been shot fall. The child riding on her mother’s shoulders falls off. The boy carrying the baby crashes. Two old women are filled with holes.

Ernesto could feel one strike through himself, and he could feel the life slipping out of him. He just wanted to fall like the rest. They hear the war cry of the men and the shots into the cloud of dust begin to cease. Hugo pulls him up. “Us Hugo’s got to stick together. Enough have died today.” He said throwing him onto a hard surface. Hugo looks him in the eye. “Don’t die on me.” He said, but the green eyes said, “It’s going to be okay.”

Hugo slaps the truck with his hand a couple times and it begins moving. Ernesto passes out.

He wakes up and the pain is gone. He’s in a bed in a hospital. “Where’s Hugo?” He shouts.

He sees a figure run out of the door and after a couple minutes, Hugo comes in. “I was sleeping asshole. Could you have at least waited?”

“Where are we?”

“Some hospital in Florida. We stopped here for the day. Luckily there were some people among us who knew how to use this shit. So I’m gonna go now. Oh… By the way, we’re going to some evacuation point in Miami. It’s going to take us to some better place in the Bahamas. Some idiots don’t want to come but you’re with us right?”

“Yes”

“No”

• edited January 2015

“No”

gets shot

Chapter 2: Insurrection Ernesto Hugo de Castro Day 6 “You’re all under curfew! Anyone out after dark… Will be shot on sight!” The w

• wow!

“Spark. We won’t make it out of this. You have to agree to whatever he says.” Awesomeo said. Spark looks at him for a second, his eyes a mys

• The chill of the knife on his throat cuts deep into his neck

who did this to who??? otherwise great chapter!

“Spark. We won’t make it out of this. You have to agree to whatever he says.” Awesomeo said. Spark looks at him for a second, his eyes a mys

• "Yes"

I got referenced :D

Chapter 2: Insurrection Ernesto Hugo de Castro Day 6 “You’re all under curfew! Anyone out after dark… Will be shot on sight!” The w

• “Yes”

bitch why not?

• [Tell Spark to shoot, and try to escape.]

I'd rather kill Spark then let him be blackmailed he creates the rules not follow them till his death >:D

That was awesome :'D

• will allow you to be relieved of the murder of Chen, Loren, and Hark, and you will suffer no punishment.”

Alt text

woah they feel they have power over Spark and a right to punish him KILL THEM NAW lets see there power >:D

I'm loving this :'D

• “Yes”

doet m8

• Jennifer just killed Awesomeo :P

ComingSoon posted: »

The chill of the knife on his throat cuts deep into his neck who did this to who??? otherwise great chapter!

• :OOO oh ShiT????!1

I did not see that coming!

Jennifer just killed Awesomeo :P

• Wel... shit.

• “Yes”

• edited January 2015

“Yes”

Team Hugo for life!

• “Yeah, of course I’ll come with you” Ernesto replied.

“Good now go back to sleep.” Hugo said annoyed.

That was a week ago. Ever since then they’ve been on the road, and supplies was no issue. The issue was bandits. Some got lucky and hit the tire. They had to replace it and keep on going. The truck was military, so some parts were bulletproof, no arrows could get through, but the farther south they went, the more bandits they encountered.

Most of the time they would just drive through them, and hope. But they were getting smarter. They assumed the military base had fallen because their equipment improved. Mines, C4, RPG, grenades… Enough to take out a tank. The false hope that drove them on was a pipe dream. The bandits harrying them on all roads. It had to come to a stop… And it did.

Deciding to take the back roads instead of the watched highways, the journey would take longer, but probably safer. Eventually the road stopped. The dead filled the road in front of them, and it went on. A lot of them probably had the same plan. Some had arrows sticking out of them, and some were burnt, some had missing limbs, and there was… A child.

They were about fifty miles from Miami, so walking around it would take too long. There were two roads, one to the freeway, and the other turning back. Hugo made the call and said to take the highway. They knew it was a trap, but Hugo, and Zach would scout ahead, and try to take out any resistance. That left the old lady Linda, NoHopeLeft, Angelo and his baby Hope, Emily, and Ernesto in the truck.

Hugo and Zach had left hours ago, and the sun was setting. Emily was getting worrisome, and they weren’t sure what to do next.

“Let’s send some people to look for them.”

“We should stay here.”

“We should keep going without them.”

“We should leave.”

Sign in to comment in this discussion.