• edited January 2015

Alt text

XD rekt and deserved don't be choosing guys just over height m8 2shallow4me

Alt text

Faith in humanity restored :')

• edited January 2015

Alt text

Alt text

• Me in my "What if I told you" sunglasses.

Alt text

• edited January 2015

XD awesome

Alt text

This is me B}

Me in my "What if I told you" sunglasses.

• Austria?

AUSTRIA?

It's Australia!

Markd4547 posted: »

@saltlick123 To many rekts :'D

• wheres denmark

@saltlick123 To many rekts :'D

• Guess I'm an asshole.

• nah ur just a dik

Guess I'm an asshole.

• Alt text

Heres a crazy fact :P

wheres denmark

• Thanks Gustav, you always know what to say.

nah ur just a dik

• Salt123's Movie of the Day.................Previously: Freddy vs Jason Today: The Gambler (2014)

Alt text

• of curs i do am glorious

Thanks Gustav, you always know what to say.

• One million? :c

But that comeback = REKT xD

XD rekt and deserved don't be choosing guys just over height m8 2shallow4me Faith in humanity restored :')

• edited January 2015

Not sure why I didn't get a notification even though you tagged me, but I'll give this a shot.

At a first glance it doesn't seem like it should be too difficult. Four pets are listed, and we have five owners of pets who each only have one kind of pet. If we can find who the four pets belong to, obviously process of elimination would give us the answer. Right off the bat we're given that the Swede keeps dogs as pets, so that rules him out and we're left to just figure out who owns the listed three pets before we can figure out who is left with the fish (which is obviously the challenge here)

Alt text

^ That's just from jotting down information that is basically flat out given to me. I feel like I should be organizing this differently... or maybe I'm not even going about it in the right way at all :/

Edit: Yeah, this is really difficult. I feel like you need to follow a certain order in order to figure out who owns what and who lives where, but I'm having trouble even taking the first step. I keep working backwards to get the answer I want for any given item but each time I do so I get pulled into a circle of unanswered questions. All I have been able to figure out is that the second house has to be the Blue house, as the Blue house neighbors the house that the Norwegian lives in, and the Norwegian lives in the first house so the Blue house has to be next to his house.

Edit 2: "It's not hard, you just need to pay attention and be patient".

Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

@Belan @Tinni Since I know how smart you two are, I want you to solve this riddle I found today, I solved it during French class, can you

• edited January 2015

@blueneon

explain batman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Q3RIOhFdKI

@Gary-Oak

XD he showed me this on steam thanks ^

• edited January 2015

I was told to type into the Google search bar Chuck Norris Google and click I'm Feeling Lucky, what happens is hilarious.

• @blueneon

Alt text

Konni drew this it looks awesome she said I could share this masterpiece :3 well done Konni I'm so proud of my sistah :'D

Alt text

• uhh?????

NO????????? you're not?????

you're literally awesome as shit???? amazing man>?????

Guess I'm an asshole.

• XD I seen I can confirm hilarious

I was told to type into the Google search bar Chuck Norris Google and click I'm Feeling Lucky, what happens is hilarious.

• Well, to quote everyone today.

I'm an annoying, nosy, rude, asshole.

People are wonderful.

ComingSoon posted: »

uhh????? NO????????? you're not????? you're literally awesome as shit???? amazing man>?????

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited January 2015

Take your time, it's very difficult if you don't know how to organize your thoughts (I don't do that very well).

I feel like I should be organizing this differently... or maybe I'm not even going about it in the right way at all :/

Make a chart, it would sort things in your head, that's how I was able to solve it.

Try to map out all the details and match everything together, map out the order of the houses using the hints.

Belan posted: »

Not sure why I didn't get a notification even though you tagged me, but I'll give this a shot. At a first glance it doesn't seem like it

• This is me in my "What if I told you........That you're dead" face.

Alt text

Me in my "What if I told you" sunglasses.

• edited January 2015

XD

Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you.

Your search - Chuck Norris - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Run, before he finds you.

Try a different person.
    Try someone less dangerous.

• edited January 2015

Try to map out all the details and match everything together, map out the order of the houses using the hints.

Yeah, that's definitely what I'm going for. A lot of time gets wasted following information backwards when the end result is another question that you haven't figured out yet lol. I'm determined though, and I have the rest of the day to figure this out. I'll get this solved.

How long did it take you exactly?

Take your time, it's very difficult if you don't know how to organize your thoughts (I don't do that very well). I feel like I should

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited January 2015

It took me the whole French class (45 min), plus 10 more minutes on break time.

I'm surprised I did it so quick, I'm now breaking my head over an even harder version of a riddle like this (I've been sitting about 3 hours trying to solve it by now), tell me if you want to see it when you're done with this :)

Fuck, I'm really tired, I'll sleep on this one and solve it at school tomorrow.. Night.

Belan posted: »

Try to map out all the details and match everything together, map out the order of the houses using the hints. Yeah, that's definite

• Ha, I'm starting to feel really stupid. I've been sitting here for nearly that amount of time (multi tasking) and haven't really figured out anything.

Yeah, I guess I'd like to see it if I ever figure this one out. If I'm able to master this one, I'll at least have something to go on.

Night.

It took me the whole French class (45 min), plus 10 more minutes on break time. I'm surprised I did it so quick, I'm now breaking my head

Everyone is stupid

Well, to quote everyone today. I'm an annoying, nosy, rude, asshole. People are wonderful.

• No disagreements there.

Well, to quote everyone today. Everyone is stupid

• Except me.

Well, to quote everyone today. Everyone is stupid

• edited January 2015

HOLY SHIT!!!!

Alt text

Alt text

• edited January 2015

Oops

J-Master posted: »

HOLY SHIT!!!!

• Who said all that shit about you?

Well, to quote everyone today. I'm an annoying, nosy, rude, asshole. People are wonderful.

• A lot of people over the course of the day.

papai46 posted: »

Who said all that shit about you?

• I'm sorry, maybe you should try looking inside yourself.

A lot of people over the course of the day.

• edited January 2015

A lego Avengers game? Didn't they already do something like that in Marvel Superheroes? Psyched about the Jurrasic World game though.

Edit: Oh , just read the article on it . I guess the game will be following the films then. Pretty cool :D

J-Master posted: »

HOLY SHIT!!!!

rolls up sleeves bring them to me, motherfuckers'll pay.

• That's a lot of people to fight.

ComingSoon posted: »

Well, to quote everyone today. rolls up sleeves bring them to me, motherfuckers'll pay.

• Myself is even harder.

I'm sorry, maybe you should try looking inside yourself.

• I'm sorry, maybe you should try looking inside yourself.

?????

I'm sorry, maybe you should try looking inside yourself.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.