Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• I agree with Emmy; I'd LOVE, love, love to see the family tree between your Fables. I'm saying this now: good luck when it comes to Katie and her 13 girls. xD But I know you can do it. To make it easier, do seperate pics of the family...cause that's a lot of people.

pudding_pie posted: »

Well, I'm pleased to hear you enjoy my Lyla & Georgie; they two will be pleased to know a lot of people support them in the end. Seraph

• Jesus, pie...that section where you explain Emily being found. I can hear Georgie screaming, too! :( OH, those feels! So, once they are out of danger and on the right path, they can actually go back and SEE what would have happened?! That is trippy! I don't think I'd want to see that....

OMG I adore the Leeds girls! Bella teaching Seraphina to say 'asshole'. That was priceless! Now that Gren knows about Viviana and the connection she has created with Vivian, maybe it won't be so bad now. :) Also, Vivian. <3 I just love that you made her emily's own personal guardian!!

"Fook." Seraphina looks up at Gren. "Fook, fook..."

Great, thought Gren. another Emily.

DAWWWW! How cute is Gren!!!! Also, man-FORTY pages! Shit, this is now joke! That video...well, gotta do what needs to be done.

"Say asshole, Seraphina. Say asshole..." Bella, one of Katie and Jersey's daughters, holds up her baby cousin. Seraphina sucks on her fin

• 40 pages is way tooo long lol.

The most pages i've ever written on an essay was like 7 -10...

"Say asshole, Seraphina. Say asshole..." Bella, one of Katie and Jersey's daughters, holds up her baby cousin. Seraphina sucks on her fin

• Slightly long chapter..

Chapter 4, Streets of Fire 2/2

More riots broke out among the Fables and Mundies, and Robby and Walter couldn't stop them all since they were only two people. However they weren't entirely alone on this. Lydia and Redd were also covering a small portion of the city without even knowing they were being hunted.

“Robby this is getting worse. I seen two werewolf's brawling with a group of Mundies back there. It's pretty much a bloodbath..”

“Unfortunately we can't turn back now. We'll miss our opportunity with this 'Garns' person. Hopefully the law enforcement can calm things down a bit..”

As they drive past a old building that recently been set on fire, they come across a road block. In front of it, a middle age man with armed forces tattoo's on his left arm and winged creatures. The man hops off of the bench and flings his cigar onto the ground and steps on it.

“Uh, sir you are blocking the way. Please step aside so we can..” Robby as the man begins to walk towards the jeep.

“Robby and Walter, I presume.” The man scanning the two.

Then Robby steps out of the jeep and confronts the man, while Walter and Carmine hang back. A serious face is kept on Robby's face and ask he approach, he ask the man one more time to move out of the way.

“Sir, I don't know who you are, nor do I care but I am going to ask you again please step ASIDE.” Then suddenly the man grabs Robby and slams him onto the abandon car, with his brute strength. As Robby fall from it, he catches a glimpse of the mans tattoo's. “Barney.....” These words echoes from his mouth as he struggles to get up.

Walter and Carmine gets out of the jeep and rushes over to aid Robby he is still suffering from a minor injury after being slammed.

“Robby are you ok?” Walter helping his brother up.

“That guy is Barney! The same Barney who destroyed our neighborhood years back!”

Walter turns a looks at the man who appear to be the same Barney. He draws his weapon, then the winged creatures around Barney flies in front of him to defend him. Robby draws his weapon as well preparing to strike at any moment.

“You are in the wrong neighborhood kids. Give up now while you still can.” Barney cracking his knuckles.

“So this Garns guy, he sets the sleazeball free AND then the sleazeball becomes a lapdog. Classy.”

“Funny, you little bastard. Now I'm going to ask you again ONE more time. Surrender now or suffer the consequences”

“Barney, you are no match for us, you can keep talking shit all you want. To save yourself and the flying things behind another humiliating defeat, step aside NOW!” Robby aiming his bow directly at Barney. Then Barney orders the creatures to attack Robby, Walter, and Carmine. They try to fend them creatures off while protecting themselves and Carmine who is still slightly injured from the incident with the Mundies.

As the flock of winged creatures move in from the kill, a trashcans filled with flaming debris rain down onto the streets setting part of it ablaze killing some of the creatures in the process.

“What the hell? Damn traitors! You are protecting these monsters?!” Barney as he retreats for cover while the remainder of the creatures retreat also.

Relieved Robby falls on one knee and takes a breath, then is approach...by Lydia and Redd along with a group of Mundies. Surprised he gets up immediately shielding his signs of injury from Lydia and smiles.

“Lydia... I didn't know you were going in this direction! You could of called.” Robby smiling.

“Well, Redd sensed that you guys were in danger and I was finished with our objectives so we decide to help you out. Oh, these generous group of Mundies helped us to.”

One of the Mundies introduced herself to everyone. She come off as a stoic and straight forward young woman. Meg was her name, and she was the leader of a Rebel Mundy/Fable Union which only goal was to end the Anti-Fable movement for good.

Alt text

Lydia and Redd came across Meg and her group several hours after the Anti-Fable began to take place, they been extremely helpful.

“Meg, I want to thank you again for fighting along with us.” Lydia thanking Meg. Then Meg gracefully bow her head and replies, “I have endured many hardships in my life while being knowledgable of the Fable world and being a Mundy myself. I lost many people dear to me, so many that I began to lose count. I cannot let anyone else endure my pain. So I will fight along with you, to end this madness.”

While Robby and Walter are chatting with Meg and her group, Lydia notice a strange and ominous dark figure waiting on the far end of the blockade. She gets a cold feeling then slowly begins walking forward towards it.”

“Omnimaax... you still live.” Lydia as she draws her weapon.. and continues to walk forward.

TBC

Alright, I have a few things I need to rethink over before I proceed to my next chapter. Things are nearly getting into place for the ultimate showdown.. and before that happens; I would like to ask if it would be fine if I could barrow a character from you guys wonderful stories to include in future chapters of my story. It's ok if you don't, I will respect that, but if you do I will be sure to credit you. Also I won't kill them off or anything. I would just include them in the big fight that would happen in the end.

• edited January 2015

Alt text

For those that have been reading my story about Fayde Everwind, this is what she looks like. (right corner) And a certain mystery character I've made 'appear' for a short while during the club chapter. (left corner) So far, I am currently keeping secret on what his name is and what his intentions are. :O

Enjoy the drawing, all!

• edited January 2015

Ah, my mistake, sorry. I'm positive you've aced all of those tests thus far. Genius in the making. :P

EMMYPESS posted: »

Nope, I'm regular college prep Everyone takes the same amount, but it was stretched over a day because of the snow. It was worst last year,

• Damn, man, it seriously sounds like you've gone nonstop bionic during all of these years.

So bionic,

much wow. XP

It varies; if I'm lucky, five or six but lately it's been more like four, less or none at all. :P I've been doing this for YEARS, though. Now with a newborn, sleep is the LAST thing on my list. That's what coffee and Monster Energy drinks are for.

• Would love to see (insert your choice) here to battle it out with Robby and the others! Fables Avengers! :D

MasterStone posted: »

Slightly long chapter.. Chapter 4, Streets of Fire 2/2 More riots broke out among the Fables and Mundies, and Robby and Walter couldn'

• This is awesome! :D Although I may need to backtrack and read about this mystery character.

For those that have been reading my story about Fayde Everwind, this is what she looks like. (right corner) And a certain mystery character

• edited January 2015

I wouldn't mind if you included my dragon-eyed Tezoth in your future chapters. Do what you feel is right, anyway. Really liked this idea with how you have Mundies and Fables fight it out in the city streets in this and previous chapters, too. :P

Slightly long chapter.. Chapter 4, Streets of Fire 2/2 More riots broke out among the Fables and Mundies, and Robby and Walter couldn'

• This guy does not play around; this is our thesis and he freaked us all out with the 40 page example from the previous class. I'm ready for the challenge, though. :3

40 pages is way tooo long lol. The most pages i've ever written on an essay was like 7 -10...

• Why the bloody devil did I picture her blonde? TRYING to recall if you mentioned her hair color now but....-Searches file. Missing file- Never mind.

Anyways, I love it; she reminds me of your dear Rose bud but not with all the spunk and personality Rose has. Fayde is a sweetie with this badass mysterious figure following her. On second thought....she's badass, too. xD I love the design of her 'mystery' figure that likes to play these mind games.

For those that have been reading my story about Fayde Everwind, this is what she looks like. (right corner) And a certain mystery character

• edited January 2015

It's been almost a year since Georgie and Lyla started having their fruitful relationship together. So crazy. :3

Georgie Porgie and my Fable Lyla. Beside them, their grandchildren Viviana (floating in the sky) Seraphina on the left, Liam on Gren's shoul

• Oh wow...it will be a year since I began their whirlwind of a relationship....:D That is pretty insane!

It's been almost a year since Georgie and Lyla started having their fruitful relationship together. So crazy.

• I've mentioned (at least once) that she's a redhead in my previous chaps. Mainly because of her Irishness, y'know. ;)

He's the dude that Fayde spoke to before Tez and Rose went into the club - if you remember. >:) Glad you love the design, I can say what he is if you'd like.

Why the bloody devil did I picture her blonde? TRYING to recall if you mentioned her hair color now but....-Searches file. Missing file- Nev

• Time flies when there's lots of lovin'. ;)

Oh wow...it will be a year since I began their whirlwind of a relationship....:D That is pretty insane!

• -slaps face- DUUUUUUUUUUH, Pie! She's bloody Irish, ya' twit! xD Alright...there it is! And yes; I recall that chapter quite clearly in regards to Fayde and this mysterious man back at the club. OH yes, please! I'd love to hear it!!

I've mentioned (at least once) that she's a redhead in my previous chaps. Mainly because of her Irishness, y'know. He's the dude that Fa

• edited January 2015

I'll find the chapter for you. Will edit the comment when I do, FYI.

EDIT: Chapter that has my 'mystery' character is on page 115. :)

Tetra posted: »

This is awesome! Although I may need to backtrack and read about this mystery character.

• It's alright, pie, we've all been there. :) He's supposed to be a shadow demon - all of which I'll try to go into in future installments now that Fayde is awake.

-slaps face- DUUUUUUUUUUH, Pie! She's bloody Irish, ya' twit! xD Alright...there it is! And yes; I recall that chapter quite clearly in regards to Fayde and this mysterious man back at the club. OH yes, please! I'd love to hear it!!

• edited January 2015

Some many porgies!

And thank you!

Would love to see (insert your choice) here to battle it out with Robby and the others! Fables Avengers!

• The Fable Mundie war is only the start! And thank you, I will not disappoint.

I wouldn't mind if you included my dragon-eyed Tezoth in your future chapters. Do what you feel is right, anyway. Really liked this idea with how you have Mundies and Fables fight it out in the city streets in this and previous chapters, too. :P

• I love the word Sera used as an alternative for 'asshole'. XD Love it, man. Also, 40 pages like the others have been saying - that's literally way too much for a goddamn essay in my opinion. Teacher must have nothing better to do other than grade papers. :S

• edited January 2015

Thanks Dragon! :D

Edit:Woah spooky cryptic guy is very spooky, but I like the way he acts. Reminds me of a bit of tohru adachi from persona 4 XD he knows how to push all of your buttons and be sly about it.

I'll find the chapter for you. Will edit the comment when I do, FYI. EDIT: Chapter that has my 'mystery' character is on page 115.

• Gotta love older cousins. :) And 'ashbowl' sounds a lot cuter than 'asshole' coming from miss Seraphina. (For now...) We all thought he was joking until he took out the example; I picture him at home, rubbing his hands together and laughing all evil. It's alright, though; I have my topic and have begun to type it out. :)

I love the word Sera used as an alternative for 'asshole'. XD Love it, man. Also, 40 pages like the others have been saying - that's literal

• Yep, and having the ability to control shadows like that surely makes him a dangerous force not to be trifled with.

Thanks Dragon! Edit:Woah spooky cryptic guy is very spooky, but I like the way he acts. Reminds me of a bit of tohru adachi from persona 4 XD he knows how to push all of your buttons and be sly about it.

• Mine were always jerks to me. :( At least Seraphina's cousins KINDA like her. (Although trying to get her to say asshole is a bit of a stretch....)

Gotta love older cousins. And 'ashbowl' sounds a lot cuter than 'asshole' coming from miss Seraphina. (For now...) We all thought he was jo

• Accidents

The next day when everyone arrives back at Fabletown, Makoto and Celeste decided to sleep in while everyone went to work. Snow visited Bigby in his office...

"So is she really gone?" Snow asks.

"Yeah Naoto hasn't answered her home or work phone in three days, plus she never misses a day off either." Bigby said "For now keep this between us. The kid has enough on his shoulders already, there's no reason to overburden him."

"Are you sure? It's his mother Bigby."

"Yeah I'm sure, the serial killer could have her but we have no leads as to who it might be. AND we have Brannigan to deal with soon." He said

"You mean the Mundy detective?" Snow asked

Bigby nodded "She's been getting closer and closer to here, but I don't know what we should do." Bigby said

"Well we should do what we always do and act normal." Snow says

"And when she wants to investigate the place?" Bigby asks

"Good point." Snow says.

"I'll get working on a plan and you start working. Say where's Clara?" Bigby asked

"She said she needed to run some errands and that she'll be back in a bit." Snow said

Bigby nodded and Snow left the room back to her office."

Somewhere in Fabletown

"Clara is soon to be here." Luna said

"Hmm? What does she need?" Luke pondered "Ah this is actually a good thing." He smiled

Clara walked in. "Hey!" She smiled "That letter you sent was pretty good. You scared all of them except the two you really meant to scare." She said

"My son is not scared of more or less his death? Interesting." Luke said

Clara sighed "He can still lock you up again"

"Yes..." Luke said crossing his arms. "By the way I have a present for you" He smiled

Clara was interested "And what would it be?"

"The strength to combat Makoto and have a hope of surviving" Luke smiled

"How do you know that brat will have to fight me?" Clara said

"He does come from a line of highly respected detectives who started working at his age, unlike you who really has no real experience whatsoever." Luke said

This angered her but he raised a good point. "I'll just use his mother as bait to strike him then" She gave a menacing smile "Maybe I'll kill her right in front of him like I wanted to do with rose!"

"No you are not to kill her...instead find another Fable to peak your needs." Luke said sternly

"You're no fun at all..." Clara looked annoyed

"Just come here." Luke said pulling her close as he changed into Death. He looked around at the souls that surrounded him and pondered which one would be of his interest to give....then he spotted Bluebeards soul and grabbed it. "This will do perfectly, you will gain his sword skills and the plans he wishes to bring out." He smiled.

Clara didn't have a say in the matter as Luke looked to tear open her chest and shoved the soul inside her body. This of course had its effects on her as she lay on the floor in agony, she even started to cry but by the time she stood she was fine.

"Excellent, this will do nicely" Clara looked intrigued. "I've got to test this out on my next victim." She smiles

"Good then you may leave." Luke said

As she left she mutters under her breath "Thanks but I follow my own set of rules"

Makoto and Celeste woke up in the afternoon. They decided to go to the Trip Trap for a drink....

That's it! A short one for today because I have some stuff to do. I just ordered a bunch of art stuff because the things I want to draw is way too small for a college ruled notebook. (At least for me XD) Hope you all are having a great day!

• Ash and Franklin, I ship it!

EMMYPESS posted: »

The grieving process is necessary for advancement. At least, that's what Ash read in one of her books in Contemporary Living classes at scho

• edited January 2015

If he's middle-aged, I wouldn't be surprised if teachers like him actually do that sort of thing (behind-the-scenes). On the other hand, I know you'll ace that paper!

Gotta love older cousins. And 'ashbowl' sounds a lot cuter than 'asshole' coming from miss Seraphina. (For now...) We all thought he was jo

• Oh yeah, I forgot how Luke trapped Death in his heart in your first story - hence his ability to change into his form.

Clara, Clara, Clara. I love you but despise you at the same time. Damn it, woman!

Accidents The next day when everyone arrives back at Fabletown, Makoto and Celeste decided to sleep in while everyone went to work. Snow

• That's good :P and the suit's a classy look! For some reason, with long hair I imagine him to look quite alarming, but it'll be interesting to see! And I struggle with drawing people, but it can be very rewarding. XD

Hahaha! Don't worry I got it I don't know why but I always loved suits so I thought I'd give him an unbuttoned suit, ah yes the Mundane wor

• Ah yes and in doing so Luke seems to have lost his bit of humanity in doing so :(

Yes Clara may need to get some sense knocked into her!

Oh yeah, I forgot how Luke trapped Death in his heart in your first story - hence his ability to change into his form. Clara, Clara, Clara. I love you but despise you at the same time. Damn it, woman!

• It's unfortunately true, but nice that you're putting some happiness back into this place. :)

Me too. I like to see and hear about happy people. Too much ugly in this world. Gren is happy; hands are full with the quads but he loves every moment of it.

• You should give it a go sometime! :D

LupineNoir posted: »

That's good :P and the suit's a classy look! For some reason, with long hair I imagine him to look quite alarming, but it'll be interesting to see! And I struggle with drawing people, but it can be very rewarding. XD

• 4 older cousins I have...

1 is in his 30's and is such a nice guy we can;t figure why he can;t stay in a relationship :P

2 of them are brother and sister, both with college educations and both of them loud and opinionated

The other joined the Army, quit as soon as he could and lives in New York with his friend... We haven't spoken in years :(

All of them American of course XP

I know... this comment is pointless... :'(

• I really suck at drawing from my imagination... you know all that positive stuff I was telling you? I don't necessarily always follow it myself. xD

You should give it a go sometime!

• I have friends that can draw sketches of people with great accuracy, then there's me who can't even draw a good stick figure XP

I really suck at drawing from my imagination... you know all that positive stuff I was telling you? I don't necessarily always follow it myself. xD

• I do too I normally look up a set of hair draw that and change it around to how I want it to look, then draw the face and so on which helps a lot! Ah I see.

I really suck at drawing from my imagination... you know all that positive stuff I was telling you? I don't necessarily always follow it myself. xD

• Sweet! Glad to hear it ;)

Ash and Franklin, I ship it!

• I love her name <3 And this pic is super awesome! I can't wait to find out who the mysterious character is, I bet he's no good to the core. Fayde looks totally awesome!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.