The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• v_v

If you look at me, you'll pop.

I make celebrities look stupid

What makes things pop :P

How about no? Since I can't solve this riddle....

• That's technically not a line in the riddle...just asking a question xD

Tinni posted: »

Can you answer this riddle? Since this is the last line of the riddle, I'd say the answer is "no"..

• Can you answer this riddle?

Since this is the last line of the riddle, I'd say the answer is "no"..

ComingSoon posted: »

Here is a riddle: I turn polar bears white And I will make you cry. I make guys have to pee And girls comb their hair. I make

• The answer is simple, no.

Here is a riddle: I turn polar bears white And I will make you cry. I make guys have to pee And girls comb their hair. I make

• that is NOT THE ANSWER M8

papai46 posted: »

The answer is simple, no.

• that is not a line in the riddle... xD

Can you answer this riddle? Since this is the last line of the riddle, I'd say the answer is "no"..

• (your comment disappeared)

Ok, so if that line isn't part of the riddle then the answer has got to be "time". I don't see what else it could be.:/

• sigh

Okay fine

the answer will be revealed in a little bit

xD

sorry, I replied before you could send your comment a second time after the forums ate it.

• sorry, I replied before you could send your comment a second time after the forums ate it.

that is not a line in the riddle... xD

• i will reveal the answers if no one gets it >.>

(your comment disappeared) Ok, so if that line isn't part of the riddle then the answer has got to be "time". I don't see what else it could be.:/

• THE ANSWER IS "PRESSURE" GUYS

NOT "NO" GODDAMMIT xD

• K

THE ANSWER IS "PRESSURE" GUYS NOT "NO" GODDAMMIT xD

• edited January 2015

Amazing voice beautiful. Very tainted guy. I still think it would be funny/disturbing if Iwan sang one Ramsey's lines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGhjQAudCvY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNUIuLTxMf4

@Welcome_to_Woodbury More Iwan Rheon (Ramsay Snow) singing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rv_nBEgwCaw

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited January 2015

Alt text

• Alt text

This was hilarious

• I in my 20's and I liked it. yes there are moments or kids but teenagers who loved star wars would enjoy this too. its not that childish of a animated show honestly and there are some epic lightsabe fights against characters. Like Avatar the last airbender and Legend of Korra (well noting alike this show) it can be like different agers. you get different characters and a great story plot: young kids would enjoy it, teenages would enjoy it and some young adults would enjoy it. Also there are messages that go out in the show, such like geed is a bad thing, power change people, kindness is a good thing - those messages are in Korra, Avatar and Star Wars the Clone wars. A lot of Animated shows just work on pleasing the kids, the older kids shows have certain messages in that people appicatulate - that is hardly done anymore.

^ This

• ^

TDMshadowCP posted: »

D4NNY the stalker.

• pls

AWESOMEO posted: »

damn Joe u look like u be pimpin without tha beard

• edited January 2015

lol for me it's Saturday and I'm going out tonight to watch the Asian Cup final :)

And ouch :O

It's fine...It's Friday at least and HEY! I got Dying Light, just gotta wait for it to update, so excited, the only real upside of today. However a real downside was getting a soccer ball kicked RIGHT into my throat...Ow.

• I thought this show was cancelled.

joshua007 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbvQVs2FPHs In my opinion this is a 6+ children show

• That's some old booty there m80.

AWESOMEO posted: »

damn Joe u look like u be pimpin without tha beard

• It wasn't, it actually got an ending.

I thought this show was cancelled.

• So our blessed won't be forgotten

Alt text

• Who's that guy on the right??

So our blessed won't be forgotten

• In the throat sounds really painful, but have you been hit in the nuts full-force with a soccer-ball? (Its not fun)

It's fine...It's Friday at least and HEY! I got Dying Light, just gotta wait for it to update, so excited, the only real upside of today. However a real downside was getting a soccer ball kicked RIGHT into my throat...Ow.

• That's kinda creepy....

So our blessed won't be forgotten

• My brother just puked.

Mortempool posted: »

My pet just puked.

• I have, hurt like hell.

In the throat sounds really painful, but have you been hit in the nuts full-force with a soccer-ball? (Its not fun)

• I've been hit in the face with a soccer ball full force before...Felt like my teeth were going to fall out.

In the throat sounds really painful, but have you been hit in the nuts full-force with a soccer-ball? (Its not fun)

• How does pressure affect a polar bear turning white?:/

THE ANSWER IS "PRESSURE" GUYS NOT "NO" GODDAMMIT xD

• Don't question .-.

How does pressure affect a polar bear turning white?:/

• It doesn't do that, it a stupid riddle.

How does pressure affect a polar bear turning white?:/

• Salt123's Movie of the Day: Previously The Gambler (2014) Today: Galaxy Quest

Alt text

• "My father ran away when I was only six. If I'd of known any better, I would have joined him."

hahahahaha

• I'm playing Life is Strange and I already connect with this girl...She's making me fucking cry laughing.

"then there's Victoria Chase, the elite of Blackwell Academy, and a total bitch."

"Blackwell sucks ass."

There's more but holy shit I love her...Oh god, this is going to be a fun game.

• You connect with a girl full of teen angst? eh, ok then...

I'm playing Life is Strange and I already connect with this girl...She's making me fucking cry laughing. "then there's Victoria Chase, th

• Strange, right?

You connect with a girl full of teen angst? eh, ok then...

• Yes, life is strange B]

Strange, right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.