The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Ah, so the usual (besides the heat), lol. I actually like when it gets into the 30s and 40s here during the summer. The blizzard wasn't nearly as bad as the media showed. The city itself dodged the worst part of the storm. It was only a normal storm here. But in about 36-48 hours from now, we're supposed to have another winter storm, this time with sleet and freezing rain accompanying the snow.

It's been all over the place since Christmas. We had some pretþ bad bushfires in Victoria and South Australia, but January's been fairly ple

• Most people over hear hate when it gets to 40 degrees. It's heat like that that causes bushfires all across the country. Victoria and South Australia get it worse than the other states.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Sampson_Flat_bushfires

And this isn't the worst of what's been happening here. Did you hear about what happened in Sydney last December?

TWDFan86 posted: »

Ah, so the usual (besides the heat), lol. I actually like when it gets into the 30s and 40s here during the summer. The blizzard wasn't near

• Im depressed can someone please cheer me up

• thanks for trying

Cheers up

• Cheers up

Lord_EAA posted: »

Im depressed can someone please cheer me up

• I haven't wrote anything for a while, have I?

• Yes, you have.

I haven't wrote anything for a while, have I?

• @Lord_EAA

I mean...What do you want me to do?

Cheers up

• nothing really its good enough nowing that i can count on you....don't worry it will pass.

@Lord_EAA I mean...What do you want me to do?

• Then It's been a while...

papai46 posted: »

Yes, you have.

• How...How about...A new part of The Nights of the Past?

nothing really its good enough nowing that i can count on you....don't worry it will pass.

• if you could it would help :)

How...How about...A new part of The Nights of the Past?

• edited January 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAJ_74tDZzU

Oh mother

I can feeeeeeeeeeeeeel the soiiiilllllll falling over myyyy he-ea-ad

o mother I can feeeeeeel the soil falling over myyy heeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaad

o mother I can feeeeel the soil falling over my heeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaad

• Poor old man

He had an "accident" with a three-bar fire, but that's OK,

Because he wasn't very happy anyway

Poor woman

Strangled in her very own bed as she read

But that's OK

Because she was old and she would have died anyway!

DON'T BLAME---

The sweet and tender hooligan, hooligan-

Because he'll never, never, never, never, never, never do it again, (not until the next time)

• You alright, Lord?

• Nah im preatty bad actually :(

ComingSoon posted: »

You alright, Lord?

• There you go then.

if you could it would help

• Sorry to hear that...... I feel bad for you so you're not on my Saltlicking list.......For Today.............

• Did something happen?

Nah im preatty bad actually

• i missed a sat course because no one showed me the scheule and they gave out an assingment and my mother was already mad at me.

Did something happen?

Saltlick123 posted: »

Sorry to hear that...... I feel bad for you so you're not on my Saltlicking list.......For Today.............

• Oh...I'm sorry man, that must really suck. There's no make-ups at all? That's really too bad...sorry man :(

i missed a sat course because no one showed me the scheule and they gave out an assingment and my mother was already mad at me.

• This little fun fact always cheers me up.

Alt text

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKlg79WwIsA

I heard this on the radio today~

It has been a while since I have heard this song too.

• You should give him a nice goose peck.

Giraffehat posted: »

I'll admit that my TFTBL video was... ahem... far from my finest work, but this is just uncalled for.

• Alt text

he's so little oh my god i'm dyin

Alt text

• that thought warms my heart ATR you are AWESOME

This little fun fact always cheers me up.

• <3 otters are so cute xD

This little fun fact always cheers me up.

• Yeah thanks

Oh...I'm sorry man, that must really suck. There's no make-ups at all? That's really too bad...sorry man

• This is just fucked up

Alt text

• Yeah, same thing here. I'm one of the few who do. Brushfires are caused by dry heat (no humidity) and winds.

Yeah, I heard. Hard not to with it being all over the media :P

Most people over hear hate when it gets to 40 degrees. It's heat like that that causes bushfires all across the country. Victoria and South

• If you go back through the megathread pages to Dec 15-16, you might be able to find my comments on it. I was watching the live coverage online at 2AM and posting updates here. I made a thread about it too.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Yeah, same thing here. I'm one of the few who do. Brushfires are caused by dry heat (no humidity) and winds. Yeah, I heard. Hard not to with it being all over the media :P

• Alt text

So accurate. So very, very accurate.

Tumblr @Markd4547 @Tinni

• Damn, you really don't like tumblr lol

Some things depicted in this video are true and very annoying (people constantly classifying themselves or being offended at trivial things that don't fit their image of themselves, judging the people who apparently judge them, ect.) but some of it is really exaggerated. Every site like that steals content from others, not just Tumblr. 4chan, 9gag, reddit, and funnyjunk take content from other sites just the same. The night blogging segment is what people do on any site, even this site. How many of us have stayed up at night looking at threads and commenting here? lol

I do get annoyed at people self-diagnosing themselves with mental disorders. I go to an alternative high school filled with kids with all sorts of mental health issues and "touching objects sometimes = OCD" or "getting anxious before a test= anxiety disorder" pales in comparison to what these kids (and I) suffer from. But there are legitimate people with mental disorders who use tumblr as an outlet to express themselves and relate to other people with similar problems. A lot of girls at my school use it and it seems to help them.

Tumblr @Markd4547 @Tinni

• I just thought it was a funny video.

He does it for all sorts of sites, I don't feel like arguing about Tumblr or anything.

Do you want me to post the others? They're pretty funny.

Damn, you really don't like tumblr lol Some things depicted in this video are true and very annoying (people constantly classifying thems

• Yeah, post the best ones :)

I just thought it was a funny video. He does it for all sorts of sites, I don't feel like arguing about Tumblr or anything. Do you want me to post the others? They're pretty funny.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.