Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac, PS3/4 NA Feb 3 - XBox One/360 PS3/4 EU Feb 4 - iOS Feb 5

Comments

• edited February 2015

Unfortunately I have to agree. I wrote to support over a week(!) ago and did not even receive an answer. The only guy I hear regulary from is TelltaleMike. TTG support is just crap and not worth calling it this.

bfmv1390 posted: »

This company is one of the worst I've ever had to deal with. Their customer service is terrible... you have to email them and it takes days!

• 46 after 12 for me... so please, stfu

Green613 posted: »

A lot of you need to calm down, it isn't even noon yet. (which by previous releases is usually the regular time an episode comes out)

• We still don't have Episode 2 up here in the UK for the PS4

• still not on PSN.. :\

• Steam and PSN don't follow your time genius. And "stfu", really? Don't be a child.

46 after 12 for me... so please, stfu

• EUROPEAN PS STORE UPDATES TOMMOROW GUYS.. like it always has..

• Am I right that some people already PLAYED Ep2 and some don't even have it? I take it those that already played the ep did play the Steam version (this would be the typical Telltale way).

• Since when does February 3rd mean some time after 1 pm on February 3rd? I know that sometimes game are delayed in coming out on PSN but usually its always up before at most 9 am...

• edited February 2015

some people are pathetic.. yo cajunbrony23, can I call you mister deez?
    never mind ..just wait and relax..

Green613 posted: »

Steam and PSN don't follow your time genius. And "stfu", really? Don't be a child.

• edited February 2015

I have it on pc via steam and live in europe, and it still says episode 2 coming soon..

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The people who already played it played the Telltale store version, the Steam version will be out really soon. The PSN NA version should be out when Sony update their store which is out of Telltales control.

MarkoH01 posted: »

Am I right that some people already PLAYED Ep2 and some don't even have it? I take it those that already played the ep did play the Steam version (this would be the typical Telltale way).

• When will it be up on the US PSN?

• Just so I know it isn't my pc, I live in UK and bought game on STEAM and still not available. Anyone else not able to play ep 2 on Steam?

• Sadly... Steam messed up something i heard... So whe steam users can wait longer for the epicness

• Dude I just played it, its soooo awesome. I play it all day every day

I live in Westeros btw

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Steam didn't mess anything up, this is normal for a Telltale Steam release. When episodes of TWD and TWAU released there was never a exact time for a update but they normally happened from around now so keep checking Steam.

popyjopy6 posted: »

Sadly... Steam messed up something i heard... So whe steam users can wait longer for the epicness

• edited February 2015

You guys... this is the first time I'm playing a Telltale game, so I'm not sure how these updates appear on Steam. What should I see when the episode is there?

[EDIT] Oh, how nice, it just started updating on it's own. :3

OzzyUK posted: »

Steam didn't mess anything up, this is normal for a Telltale Steam release. When episodes of TWD and TWAU released there was never a exact time for a update but they normally happened from around now so keep checking Steam.

• Lord of Light! Come to us in our darkness. Cast your light upon us. For the night is dark and full of waiting!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

People on the Steam forum can now download the episode, if it doesn't auto update restart Steam and the download should start.

• When will it be up on the US PSN? Do you know?

OzzyUK posted: »

People on the Steam forum can now download the episode, if it doesn't auto update restart Steam and the download should start.

• Yep, just restarted Steam and it started d/l!

• I have downloaded mine through the telltale store but it still says episode 2 is "purchased but not downloaded". Anyone knows what is wrong with it?

• edited February 2015

Thread: EP2 IS OUT NOW!

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!! RESTART THE STEAM!!!

• No discount on Steam??

=/

• On telltale store release on 10am in Romania and for steam 8PM

The Episode releases 10am in Californian time. That's about 7pm in Germany and 8-9pm in Romania. (^ that's for Steam, not sure about the Telltale store)

• So, for those who already played it, how would you rate the episode? No spoilers, ofc.

• Downloading now from US PSN!

• I have downloaded mine through the telltale store but it still says episode 2 is "purchased but not downloaded". Anyone knows what is wrong with it? Based in the UK if that makes any difference.

• It's out on psn!

• Not in Finland PSN, 3 more hours and release date wasn't 3 Feb as promised. Color me surprised, not.

2DLee posted: »

It's out on psn!

• I'm in US

Lord-Lumi posted: »

Not in Finland PSN, 3 more hours and release date wasn't 3 Feb as promised. Color me surprised, not.

• steam updated finally

• Not out for everyone...

• When is it out for PSN NA. (Central time)

• tommorow.. EU PSN store always updates on wednesday ..

Lord-Lumi posted: »

Not in Finland PSN, 3 more hours and release date wasn't 3 Feb as promised. Color me surprised, not.

• Gonna try it tomorrow :D

• edited February 2015

I just checked, it's on the PSN store on the console, just not online psn store yet.

When is it out for PSN NA. (Central time)

• So I haven't seen a specific release date for EU at all, but supposedly it's not out for us Europeans until tomorrow? And NA are the only ones who get it today? (This is for PS4 users btw).

So....that's really kinda ruined my night. Since this blog post from a moderator said February 3rd, and nothing else, It's given me (and I'm sure a ton of other people) the impression that It will be released for everyone on that date, bot just NA folks.

Hunting on the internet to see why it wasn't on the store, I then stumbled across some spoilers in a thread of NA players who have completed it already.

GG

• I don't care if they for whatever reason release a day later in the EU. However, it really rustles my jimmies that they indeed announced that it was out for the PS4 today, but IT IS NOT OUT. I could have gone out, but instead I stayed at home, expecting to have a good time playing through the game. I guess us EU customers aren't so important although we pay more than NA and represent a larger market. WTG TT.

So I haven't seen a specific release date for EU at all, but supposedly it's not out for us Europeans until tomorrow? And NA are the only on

• Im on PC and got mine through the telltale store, but im getting the 'purchased but not downloaded' as well in the episodes list :(.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.