My opinion on the 2nd episode

2»

Comments

• Is it weird that I've been so conditioned to kill people in the head by The Walking Dead that I scold characters from other franchises for not doing so?

• I know... I felt like the first one was a bit slow.

It was kinda slower than the first one

• That's what i fear

:0 what if coal boy set up that entire scene?

• Yeah, that really wasn't handled that well. The game gave us no reason to back the bully, nor did they give us the choice to be neutral. It was either ratting on the only guy who was nice to you thus far, or stand between them to get punch and end up fighting. The whole scene was poorly handled.

95 percent of my fellow ps3 players backed up the thief at the wall... so you know that's gonna come back to bite us.

• You can convince her to marry you by offering the ironwood, which i did. I actually forgot about the whole Mira willing to trade it with the crown. Mira's are probably the "hardest" parts for me to play, it seems more intrigue driven than the others so you're not really sure what is the best outcome for you. Also even though you don't get to see him this episode FUCK Ramsey!!!! In Liam Neeson Voice I will find you, and I will kill you.

• At least you don't fuck potatoes :D

Endrik posted: »

Fuck shit cunt motherfucker bitch pickles. I fucke up, man. I fucked up big time. I was certain that i could convince Eleana to marry ma without a forged letter, but i fucked up dude. I seriously fucked up.

• No, to be honest, I'm kind of the same way.

Is it weird that I've been so conditioned to kill people in the head by The Walking Dead that I scold characters from other franchises for not doing so?

• With the exception of the Maester (Australian) and Tyrion (of course), all of the major characters are voiced by British actors. It may be that singing caused her to adopt a different accent, which happens a lot.

Re the song. I pretty much said this in another thread: The lyrics, the music, all fine... but the accent? There have been some noticea

• I'm fairly certain Talia's VA is American based on how she pronounces certain vowels, for example she pronounces "Ethan" as "Ethin" whereas a Brit would pronounce it more like "Ethun". It's nothing that takes away from the experience overall, though.

Brn2bwild posted: »

With the exception of the Maester (Australian) and Tyrion (of course), all of the major characters are voiced by British actors. It may be that singing caused her to adopt a different accent, which happens a lot.

• Well hell. There was a bug in my game on XBO where the whole end song wasn't included! It was totally silent as she sang. There was volume before, during (when I went out to the XBO dashboard ONLY), and after, but only silence as she sang. I had subtitles on, and it didn't show any during her singing, so I thought maybe it was silent for everyone, but my wife and I were both like 'dang, I wanted to hear that.'

• My playthrough was almost exactly as yours, then. Only difference I guess was that I didn't kill the attacker, but I kept the dagger.. hope that doesn't mess up my good treat with Lady Margarey

• Mira:
    I pulled a move I think might be smarter than the game itself. I stole the seal in Ep. 1. So far, it seems there is no incriminating evidence of this (unless you count a possible testimony by Coal Boy but even he doesn't know I took it). In Ep. 2 I decided against sending the letter. Margaery REALLY didn't want to send that letter. Sending the unsealed letter would likely give me away as the forger when Margaery inevitably (?) finds out. Even worse, sealing with the stolen seal would incriminate me in the theft. I'm keeping the seal hidden, waiting to forge a letter Margaery would be more ignorant of. Still holding on to that key, wonder what it is. I am also trying to keep involvement with Tyrion to a minimum cause the Purple Wedding is Ep. 3 (hate me for being meta). I killed and kept the knife, again to hide evidence. My game plan is completely riding on Coal Boy not being a traitor. If he's Varys', I think I'm good; if he's Cersei's, well f**k.

• Aren't British accents fairly diverse? Americans don't pronounce all words the same way.

JakeSt123 posted: »

I'm fairly certain Talia's VA is American based on how she pronounces certain vowels, for example she pronounces "Ethan" as "Ethin" whereas a Brit would pronounce it more like "Ethun". It's nothing that takes away from the experience overall, though.

• I heard it too, but people do kind of lose their accents when singing. I actually have a brother called Ethan, and everyone I know says "Ethun". Ethin sounds more Australian to me.

Re the song. I pretty much said this in another thread: The lyrics, the music, all fine... but the accent? There have been some noticea

• As British, born and bred, I can say that not a single dialect can account for the slips in that song. Despite the accent, I did not appreciate the Disney moment at all.

Brn2bwild posted: »

Aren't British accents fairly diverse? Americans don't pronounce all words the same way.

• Tyrion's proposal was just to only deal with the Forresters. The Glenmores would still be able to sell their half of the Ironwood to the Crown 'through' the Forresters as the middleman. Really what Rodrik has promised Elaena is to give the Glenmores the fortune that half the Ironwood would cost.

Istibul posted: »

in private conversation with Mira, Tyrion says something like "after Stannis' defeat at King's landing, Crown needs all possible ironwood",

• I found the coal boy decision to be one of the easiest. I stuck that knife in the guard as soon as the option came up. "No half measures" was the first thought that came to mind. I didn't even think of coal boy at the time.

Funny enough, one of the hardest decisions was whether to keep the knife. I tossed it in the end, but I see risks with either choice.

The ending was goddamn perfect. The Talia song, the shots of others and the badass look Rodrick gave that screamed Vengeance. Rodrick is

• I ment the knife one, sorry.

Hoyzenburgh posted: »

I found the coal boy decision to be one of the easiest. I stuck that knife in the guard as soon as the option came up. "No half measures" wa

• lol no worries

I ment the knife one, sorry.

• The second episode was slower, but I think there were so many new characters being introduced and flung into a difficult situation so quickly that they had to get people used to the characters first. It was an episode more to do with character building, but I also have a feeling that the decisions you made will have in E2 are going to be very, VERY important as the series goes on. The calm before the storm.

It still had some boring parts but otherwise it was still enjoyable and, again, the ending leaves me intrigued and waiting for the next episode eagerly. I'm glad they didn't try to give it a shocking ending like with the first episode, though I'm predicting a few more sudden deaths in episodes 3 and 4.

• Yea. Of all the characters you play I find Mira the least interesting and most boring, but in fact the decisions you make as her are more important than the decisions you make with any other character. And if you need any help hunting down Ramsey I'd be glad to be of service >:)

KingCrow70 posted: »

You can convince her to marry you by offering the ironwood, which i did. I actually forgot about the whole Mira willing to trade it with the

• If you offer her the Ironwood, she accepts no matter what. If you forge the letter, the only way to convince her to marry you is if you tell her that you would never force her into it.

gwendog posted: »

I did't forge the letter but thank god, I convinced her to marry me. I feel like as long as you offered her ironwood, she accepts,

• I'm really anxious about episode three, mostly because The Wolf Among Us had one or two filler episodes and I don't want the same thing to happen with this game. I'm definitely excited for it, but I'm going to be super disappointed if it's just kind of meh. Does that make sense?

I felt the opposite about it moving slow and having boring parts. I thought the pace was much better than the first. I was much more interes

• I chose to stay neutral, mostly because both were in the wrong. It didn't matter to me if the smaller guy was nice because I don't want to end up dead or in trouble just because he wanted to rile up some guy who could punch the living daylights out of both of us. They tell you to make friends and then one goes and steals the other's property and the other can't keep his fist out of someone's face or nose out of someone else's business for five minutes. I honestly feel like he's better off on his own or finding a friend in someone more reliable. Maybe they'll hate him for it, but he's not there to get along with everyone. He's there to survive and that's it. If someone wants to do it without bickering and pointing fingers, it'd be better for Gared.

95 percent of my fellow ps3 players backed up the thief at the wall... so you know that's gonna come back to bite us.

• I'm constantly amazed at the different ways Americans can pronounce a word. If anything, British accents are even more diverse.

As British, born and bred, I can say that not a single dialect can account for the slips in that song. Despite the accent, I did not appreciate the Disney moment at all.

• No worries choices never really change the story so you'll experience what we do, probably with a few different bits of dialogue lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.