Episode 2 Release Date Discussion - PC/Mac, PS3/4 NA Feb 3 - XBox One/360 PS3/4 EU Feb 4 - iOS Feb 5

Comments

• You should try to find it on the PS Store website: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com. I was able to download it from there, even when I couldn't yet find it on my Playstation itself.

_jt_____ posted: »

When is it out for Australia (psn)? Starting to get really angry that we dont have it yet and its already 8pm on the 4th of feb, telltale should really say the times of when its releasing for each region.

• Try looking on the Playstation Store website (https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/). I was able to download it from there, even after I couldn't get it on my Playstation itself. I live in the Netherlands.

MrValle posted: »

it's 10:30am in Italy and the game is still not available on PSN, fuck this shit. If Telltale would have announced the global release date f

• 2:12 am PT (11:12 am CET) and still no Episode 2 for XBOX... That kinda sux :(

• edited February 2015

X1: Enter the store, do a search for Game of thrones, then select Episode 2, if you have the season pass, you should be able to download it manually, for free

• Finally managed to get the download started for episode 2 after trying all morning.. Fingers crossed there's no more bumps in the road :)

• Thank You Very Much!

Rogarth posted: »

Try looking on the Playstation Store website (https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/). I was able to download it from there, even after I couldn't get it on my Playstation itself. I live in the Netherlands.

• ps4 in eu is ready for download

• Thread: Episode 2 release date for EU psn store

Does anyone have any idea when episode 2 will come out for EU store? Thanks

• ps3 EU is avaible too.. I'm from germany..if u cant find it on the front page look under dlc.. so happy we dont have to wait 2 weeks again like with episode 1..

• its out already..atleast for me (germany) if u cant find it on the front page look under dlc..

• I hope there's a special hell for laptops because mine deserves to get there. Bloody batsard won't let me play the episode properly! :/

• I feel ya. It's lagging on mine unless I decrease resolution, but then it's ugly. :D Need to wait till Friday so I can play it on PC.

I hope there's a special hell for laptops because mine deserves to get there. Bloody batsard won't let me play the episode properly!

• Mine just keeps becomeing hotter and hotter during me playing this game and then it's like "lol bitch i'm gonna turn off right now". I think it might be because of the dust that collected in there and didn't let my laptop get any cold air to stop heating up. Gotta clean it.

Pipas posted: »

I feel ya. It's lagging on mine unless I decrease resolution, but then it's ugly. Need to wait till Friday so I can play it on PC.

• [removed]

Gunibaer posted: »

2:12 am PT (11:12 am CET) and still no Episode 2 for XBOX... That kinda sux

• [removed]

• So... it's 1:00 PM EST and still no sign of Episode 2 on Xbox One. Is the release still happening today?

• Is anyone else having trouble downloading episode two on your pc? I installed the game's patch and I went to episode two and it still says coming soon.

I even went to the episode section and it says it as well.

• I also need to note that I have the season pass.

Is anyone else having trouble downloading episode two on your pc? I installed the game's patch and I went to episode two and it still says coming soon. I even went to the episode section and it says it as well.

• Try the steps mentioned in this thread in the support section. Hopefully that will help.

Is anyone else having trouble downloading episode two on your pc? I installed the game's patch and I went to episode two and it still says coming soon. I even went to the episode section and it says it as well.

• They tell you not to download the episode from the xbox store because you'll be additionally charged for the single episode, but the in-game menu still says the episode is "coming soon". Like wtf do i do?

nrumber89 posted: »

X1: Enter the store, do a search for Game of thrones, then select Episode 2, if you have the season pass, you should be able to download it manually, for free

• The single episode was available for me on the xbox store but they tell you not to buy the single episode because you'll be additionally charged for it, but the in-game menu still says the episode is "coming soon" even though it's now 4:25pm EST. Like wtf.

cor2879 posted: »

So... it's 1:00 PM EST and still no sign of Episode 2 on Xbox One. Is the release still happening today?

• XBox One/360 PS3/4 EU Feb 4

Still says "Coming Soon" on my Xbox One. Did they change their minds?

• Thanks I've got it now

iLLone posted: »

ps3 EU is avaible too.. I'm from germany..if u cant find it on the front page look under dlc.. so happy we dont have to wait 2 weeks again like with episode 1..

• Bought through Telltale store on Mac, downloaded patch, reinstalled multiple times, Ep2 still says 'Coming Soon'.

Any advice? Please help

• Well for me it's 00:57 AM now, February the 5th. Jesus why?

I kept cheking my xbox for more than 24 hours now. It really ruined my day, you could say.

I'm not blaming telltale, maybe Microsoft messed up. But it really angered me. And there is no sign of any Telltale member explaining it.

Please, i don't care if it's coming out a day later. But just tell us! :/

• OK for some reason I downloaded the episode 2 on the Xbox store,but when I did my decisions didn't carry on the next episode,choices I didn't make I mean WTF I want lord tyrion to help,but when I downloaded the episode 2 it showed me I didn't WTF man plz fix it Telltale I love GOT and I purchased the Season Pass it was free,but it show my true choices I made in episode 1 also i'm still waiting for my choices to show on my Xbox one I mean I want to see how many people or what percentage of peopke choose which decision they made in GOT.plz Fix It

• I believe it has something to do with that update this morning or maybe I don't know Telltale will have to do a another update for it's GOT just like it did in Tales From The Borderlands oh joy

Dalek93 posted: »

Well for me it's 00:57 AM now, February the 5th. Jesus why? I kept cheking my xbox for more than 24 hours now. It really ruined my day, y

• At first Played episode 1 on android (galaxy note 3) about a month ago and then I decided to get 2-6 season pass. I paid it with my google account. It was ok but where can I find the patch or something like that to install the episode 2 ? It says coming soon in game when I search the episodes. It should be ready so far.
    Also the game version on google play seems episode 2 (I suppose) but there is no updates or patches. Can somebody tell what I need to do pls ?

• It still has coming soon on my Kindle Fire (I have the season pass). Is there a different release date or something?

• It still has coming soon on my Fire tv.

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited February 2015

The release date for the Kindle platform has not yet been announced.

@TelltaleMike wrote:
    We have not yet released information on when the Kindle version of Episode 2 will be available to download. For the latest news and announcements, please check out our Blog, Facebook and Twitter. Stay tuned there for updates!

Blog: http://www.telltalegames.com/blog/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/telltalegames

Twitter: https://twitter.com/telltalegames

• well that sucks thanks for letting us know

Jennifer posted: »

The release date for the Kindle platform has not yet been announced. @TelltaleMike wrote: We have not yet released information on w

• Well why not? Are Kindle players less valuable than Xbox or Playstation platforms? We're spending money on this game too, and at the very least we should be able to know when we're going to be able to play. I would not have spent the money on the Kindle version if I had known that it was not going to be available until way after everyone else.

Jennifer posted: »

The release date for the Kindle platform has not yet been announced. @TelltaleMike wrote: We have not yet released information on w

• Well said

proptart27 posted: »

Well why not? Are Kindle players less valuable than Xbox or Playstation platforms? We're spending money on this game too, and at the very le

• Hello there.

I have troubles getting the episode 2. I'm playing on a mac and did like everything that was asked in the help page. Since no message asking me to download the new chapter showed I used the link below that allowed me to download the game another time. I did it, still, when I launch it, it always say "Episode 2 coming soon", what am I supposed to do please ?

• edited February 2015

I think it should be only a matter of days. I don't remember exactly how long it took for the first episode or season pass to become available on Kindle after other platforms, but I know it was't weeks after. Unless of course they've run into some annoying bug they have to solve for the kindle version, but I'm just speculating and try to stay positive.
    I also don't remember seeing any formal announcement as to kindle version's release, it just appeared on the store.

proptart27 posted: »

Well why not? Are Kindle players less valuable than Xbox or Playstation platforms? We're spending money on this game too, and at the very le

• This game is so boring just like tv show and The Wolf Among Us :(

• edited February 2015

Still waiting for episode 2 too be playable on Xbox one....gotta love how telltale ignoring that.

• Why the Heck would you buy it if you don't like the show.......and TWAU boring? Yeah I'm just gonna ignore that those words were ever spoken.

NoTime posted: »

This game is so boring just like tv show and The Wolf Among Us

• if people dont know the beauty of GoT world please dont say its boring . If you dont like it dont buy it ..

NoTime posted: »

This game is so boring just like tv show and The Wolf Among Us

Sign in to comment in this discussion.