Asher Forrester-Gwyn Whitehill

So...Asher and Gwyn.. seems like it will be an interesting plot point since he was banished by his father because of their romance, and if he's on his way back to Ironwrath, it's almost sure they will meet again. So what do you guys think? Could this be a chance for reconciliation between the two families(kinda far fetched i know) or something else if anything

Comments

• Gwyn said there's another way... but I don't think there can be peace between the two families after what they did.

• hmm.. when did she make an appearance? must have missed that

SoMuchSass posted: »

Gwyn said there's another way... but I don't think there can be peace between the two families after what they did.

• I didn't kiss Lord Whitehill's ring, so she appeared at the funeral instead of Ryon.

Sh4ark posted: »

hmm.. when did she make an appearance? must have missed that

• I was hoping she could be taken hostage and traded for Ryon, but no. Be interesting to see where her story goes.

• It's weird though, because I'm sure she would have gone along with that, seeing as she actually wanted House Forrester to take Ryon back. That would have been too perfect though...

jcb231 posted: »

I was hoping she could be taken hostage and traded for Ryon, but no. Be interesting to see where her story goes.

• edited February 2015

Well I very much doubt Gwyn will be able to marry Asher, in the way she mention there may be another way in episode 2, I think she means to marry Rodrik, to call of the bloodshed between the houses, bury the axe so to speak. No doubt though, Lady Forrester may not appreciate such a union, but it may become optional...should Elaena decide to do something, lets say marry Whitehill`s son.

• When she defended her father I wanted Lady Forrester to run over and slit her throat. I'm not sure she'd have gone along with that part. Amazing how much Whitehill hatred this game brings out in me.

It's weird though, because I'm sure she would have gone along with that, seeing as she actually wanted House Forrester to take Ryon back. That would have been too perfect though...

• But Gwyn's cool though... Did you get mad at Lilly when she defended Larry because he's her father?

When she defended her father I wanted Lady Forrester to run over and slit her throat. I'm not sure she'd have gone along with that part. Amazing how much Whitehill hatred this game brings out in me.

• I think if the two houses don't come around, Asher will run off again, but with Gwyn this time.

WardenKing posted: »

Well I very much doubt Gwyn will be able to marry Asher, in the way she mention there may be another way in episode 2, I think she means to

• Yes, because you can't defend assholes without it rubbing off on you. Gwyn's father is a monster and there is no defense for what he's done. If she supports him in any way, she's the enemy too.

But Gwyn's cool though... Did you get mad at Lilly when she defended Larry because he's her father?

• I am Asher so HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOO why??? even if telltale give this choice i hope we can avoid it instead i would like to kill all whitehill withou children and women of course.......maybe

• edited February 2015

If I play as Asher then there will be no reconciliation. All Whitehills will die, including Gwyn.

• edited April 2015

I say steal Gwyn like he should have done years ago and bash in the skulls of all the rest until they let Ryon go.

• I don't see any chance of them getting together unless all the Whitehills who want the Forresters to be dead are dead themselves (which may not make Gwyn inclined to marry him). So even if I want it, I don't see it happening. Not good chances of it happening at least

• He's still her Father. I'm willing to work with Gwynn, and i think she's willing to work with us as well. And she outright says she doesn't agree with his actions. It's not like she's Defending him, she just can't completely write him off.

Yes, because you can't defend assholes without it rubbing off on you. Gwyn's father is a monster and there is no defense for what he's done. If she supports him in any way, she's the enemy too.

• This is the BEST picture of Obama that i have ever seen! Thank you!

• That's my biggest problem with the "Kill all Whitehills except Gwyn then marry Gwyn" plan. If we kill all the Whitehills except Gwyn, I doubt Gwyn will want anything to do with the Forresters, let alone marry one.

I don't see any chance of them getting together unless all the Whitehills who want the Forresters to be dead are dead themselves (which may

• Killing all the whitehills is unecessary other than revenge I don't see a need to kill them and for me revenge isn't a good enough reason to wipe out an entire noble house.

LoseMyHome posted: »

That's my biggest problem with the "Kill all Whitehills except Gwyn then marry Gwyn" plan. If we kill all the Whitehills except Gwyn, I doubt Gwyn will want anything to do with the Forresters, let alone marry one.

• I agree, and I really don't think it's that practical. Even if we do get an army, either from the Glenmores or Asher, I still think it wouldn't be a great idea to try to wipe out a whole house, especially one that is loyal to the Warden of the North. There has to be some kind of reprecussions for doing that.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Killing all the whitehills is unecessary other than revenge I don't see a need to kill them and for me revenge isn't a good enough reason to wipe out an entire noble house.

• I dont trust her...she tell us so many bullshit about Ryon, like: "he is feeling forgotten" "he is glad that his father died". and im like wtf.

• As tempting as burning Highpoint down and killing them all may sound, I agree it may not be the smartest thing. I figure what we do is use the army to take over Highpoint and station men there (possibly Asher with his sellswords?) to keep the Whitehills there under control while Rodrik rules from Ironrath.

Unless of course Telltale follows the book route and has House Forrester fight for Stannis in Season 2. Then we will have to kill all the Whitehills because they will be sworn to the Boltons.

LoseMyHome posted: »

I agree, and I really don't think it's that practical. Even if we do get an army, either from the Glenmores or Asher, I still think it would

• She'll probably be killed during a battle. She'll be telling her father to retreat and then she will be killed by a Forrester Soldier/Hellhound. During her death she will look at you like "this his your fault".

Asher will get very pissed and will start going nuts (then he will probably be exiled again and spend another Season in the end of the world).

Rodrick will be depressed and will commit suicide.

Happy End :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.