Forum Users Among The Walking Dead. Season Three

Comments

• edited January 2015

“We should keep going without them.”

I may sound evil, but why go and have a search party for this two people that may be lost and far away, dead or zombies. It's been to many hours. Why risk it? Divide the group (to search for them) means multiplying the chance of death.

“Yeah, of course I’ll come with you” Ernesto replied. “Good now go back to sleep.” Hugo said annoyed. That was a week ago. Ever since

• “We should keep going without them.”

“Yeah, of course I’ll come with you” Ernesto replied. “Good now go back to sleep.” Hugo said annoyed. That was a week ago. Ever since

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited January 2015

A WILD VOTE CHANGE

Lets send some people to look for them."

• “We should keep going without them.”

• I thought you would say find him because TeamHugo XD

FauDeef posted: »

“We should keep going without them.” I may sound evil, but why go and have a search party for this two people that may be lost and far aw

• “Let’s send some people to look for them.”

• True that, scratch my vote for “We should keep going without them.” and I'll change it for “Let’s send some people to look for them.”

TeamHugo 4 Life

I thought you would say find him because TeamHugo XD

• edited February 2015

Again... Apologies for the wait.

“We have to keep going they’re not coming back.” He said.

“We should send someone to look for them, it might be dangerous, and we can’t just leave them. Here, I’ll go look for them, you guys stay here.” Emily replied exiting the vehicle. Ernesto moves to the drivers seat and begins to drive down the road. “DE CASTRO! STOP!” Emily yelled from behind them. He kept on going. Hugo and Zach were probably dead and Emily would get them killed. The passengers in the back remained silent the whole time.

They reached Miami without any attacks from the bandits, which was odd. There were signs indicating the evac point was at some hotel by the beach. On the way there the streets were empty, buildings were abandoned, devoid of life, or habitation. There was some graffiti on the walls saying to go back, leave, and that it wasn’t safe. Ernesto kept on driving. Hopefully the saviors would still be there.

As soon as they reached the street they saw the monsters. There were a few broken boats on the shore, and a pile of dead bodies that were being crowded around. There were hundreds of them. Some were in the water all moist and dripping with water. The ocean was filled with guts, and blood that it looked more of a black then blue. They surrounded the hotel. Ernesto floored it and roadkilled a few but the truck began to smoke.

He parked in the parking garage, and they stealthily snuck up the stairs to the roof. There was hardly anything except a table with a walkie-talkie on a charger. The group found a place to rest and ate some of the food they found in crates on the way up. Ernesto picked up the walkie-talkie and spoke into it.

“Hello?…”

It crackles for a few minutes and Ernesto sits down.

“Did you hear something? Was that the walkie? Shit pick it up.” A voice says.

“Huh? Hello? Any---“

“My name’s Ernesto. My groups locked down here, why is nobody here to pick us up?”

“Listen kid, some of the team turned on everybody and started shooting up the place. Most of the people trying to escape were shot down and piled up on the beach. We had to go along with it, and eventually… We escaped. We left this here in case anybody came. Do you see a way out?” The man says.

He looks over the edge and they are surrounded. The stinkers as Ernesto had began to call them had saw them get into the building, and most of them now were around the building, though some remained at the corpses. “No.”

“Oh…”
    “Are you serious? So we’re trapped here?”

“Uhhh… We’ve built a base in Louisiana. We moved a long way to get away from out old group. Maybe we could… Send some people… How many are there?”

“I’d say around two hundred.”

“Shit… I don’t think we can do anything. I’m so sorry… Make sure it’s quick.”

“WAIT! You can’t JUST LEAVE US!” Ernesto yells.

Ernesto attempts to keep on talking but after hours they receive no reply. He recalls the last words. Make sure it’s quick… Did that mean their death?… Was there no help? He crashed onto a bed in failure. Everyone got their own room on the highest floor, and they barred the stairs. Fortunately all the people that came brought everything, even food so they had enough to last themselves for months.

Maybe they could just wait it out…

• edited February 2015

Chapter 3: Black Cat Crossing

Emily James

Day 2

“RUN!” She heard her older brother yelled, as he helped her out the window.

“Get out of here asshole! Nobody asked for you to be here!” An adult man yelled from the kitchen.

“Says the wise ass. Why don’t you go to that Crawford place? You would fit just fine Crawfish!” Said a teenage voice.

She hid in the greenery, not wanting to leave her brother. He was still inside the room getting some things.

“Come on Lewis! Let’s get out of here!” The younger one said.

“Fuck you Gus. You’re leaving on your own. We don’t want your punk ass in this household. Emily is getting a bad influence from you. Back in the day we would discipline our children. Now get out.” Crawfish said.

It was night and the moon was high. It was early in the apocalypse and she and her brother, and some people they met went out into the countryside of Louisiana and lived in an abandoned house. Lewis wanted to leave because he didn’t like the two guys they were with. Lewis always looked out for her; she was his little sister after all, though not so little anymore.

The door slammed wide open and Gus stormed out down the stairs but then he stopped. Emily was afraid he saw her, but then he turned around and went back up. Lewis hopped the window with two sport bags and hurried over to her. “They’re gone!” Crawfish yelled. “Wha--- KID GET OFF ME!” And then a gunshot.

Lewis grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the road.

“Wait let’s go back.”

[Say nothing.]

• “Let’s send some people to look for them.”

Never leave anyone behind strength in numbers each member is an asset in a ZA where everyone is a walker

• I didn't notice :o. Too late srry.

ComingSoon posted: »

A WILD VOTE CHANGE Lets send some people to look for them."

• XD Thanks Mark you're the best.

Markd4547 posted: »

That was intense both chapters were awesome bro

• edited February 2015

Alt text

That was intense both chapters were awesome bro :D

Chapter 3: Black Cat Crossing Emily James Day 2 “RUN!” She heard her older brother yelled, as he helped her out the window. “Get

• “Wait let’s go back.”

Like Mark said, it was pretty flippin' intense!

Chapter 3: Black Cat Crossing Emily James Day 2 “RUN!” She heard her older brother yelled, as he helped her out the window. “Get

• “Wait let’s go back.”

• ;-;

I didn't notice . Too late srry.

• “Wait let’s go back.”

• “Wait let’s go back. We can’t just leave them there.”

Lewis sighs. “Okay… Stay here I don’t want you to see this.”

Lewis goes inside, and Emily disregards what he says and she moves to the window where she can look inside. Crawfish was on his stomach, and blood was all over the floor. “I…” Gus said from the corner. Lewis tried to approach him. He quickly snatched the gun on the floor away from him.

Gus surprisingly jumped up and ran out the door not even noticing Emily. He disappeared into the darkness, and Lewis tried to chase him but once he couldn’t see him he returned to Emily. “We should bury him.” Emily said, and Lewis was about to object but he didn’t. He knew it was the right thing to do and she was glad he actually listened to her. Before he never really did and she barely saw him before it happened.

That night Crawfish was buried, and they decided to stay at the house since Gus was gone. The next night Emily heard a knocking on her window. She went to investigate with the gun Lewis gave to her for self-defense and it was Gus. He had his hands up, and she opened the window. “What do you want?” She said quietly.

“Please don’t shoot me. I just wanted to say I’m sorry. I know you guys probably don’t want me in the group anymore, but I kind of need some help… Some psycho men in the woods tried to kill me.”

“So you’re not really here to say sorry?”

“Well I wasn’t going to but I am. And I’m surprised you’re still here… So could I stay with you and your brother?”

“WHERE ARE YOU KID?” A burly voice yelled from behind the house.

“Uh.. I forgot to mention that.”

Lewis appears behind Emily, and stares at Gus.

“What’s it gonna be?” Gus said.

“It doesn’t look like you’re giving us a choice.” Emily said. Gus smirked but he looked quite shaky. “Just get in the car.” Lewis said under his breath, and they all hopped out the window and into the car. Lewis started it and two men, one a big bald muscled man, and another in an army uniform were behind the car and they were running to the front doors with their guns. The big one cocked his shotgun, and by then the car sprung to life into the woods.

“Shoot em Darnell!”

The big man shoots the gun luckily it hit’s no one, but the wheel popped, and a few bullets hit the side. They were in a pickup; Gus was in the passenger seat, and Emily in the middle. The vehicle kept on bumping and scraping against trees. Lewis held on to Emily. She heard the glass of the windshield break and pain. Air bag, blood, Gus gone. She didn’t know how long they had went down that hill, but she couldn’t focus on that, only the hurt somewhere on her face.

She felt pieces being pulled out and she could feel tears. “Shhhhh” Lewis said quietly crying.

“HOLY SHIT!” Someone yelled from outside the car. People were holding her, she was being carried. She couldn’t see.

She woke up and one eye stung. She decided not to open it, and opened the other one. A young man with a kind face and long brown hair in a doctor’s uniform stood over her. “Don’t open the other eye. Are you okay dear?” He said.

“I don’t know.”

“How do you feel?”

“It kind of hurts at some parts, the light’s too bright, and I’m hungry.”

He laughs. “Okay miss, I’ll give you something for the pain, and get you some food.” He moves the light and leaves the room. This was weird… Where was Lewis? Gus?

[Look for them.]

[Stay in bed.]

[Try to escape.]

• [Try to escape.] Fucking Gus bringing danger to us

Awesome Chapter!!!!!

“Wait let’s go back. We can’t just leave them there.” Lewis sighs. “Okay… Stay here I don’t want you to see this.” Lewis goes inside,

• [Try to escape.]

“Wait let’s go back. We can’t just leave them there.” Lewis sighs. “Okay… Stay here I don’t want you to see this.” Lewis goes inside,

• [Stay in bed.]

• [Look for them.]

• Sorry I stopped writing. I'll have to take a break, I don't know for how long, and I'm not sure if I'll get back to this. Thanks for being a part of the story, and sorry, one day I might come continue, but until then this is it.

• What happened?? :(

Sorry I stopped writing. I'll have to take a break, I don't know for how long, and I'm not sure if I'll get back to this. Thanks for being a part of the story, and sorry, one day I might come continue, but until then this is it.

• Why? What happened? Can you tell me?

Sorry I stopped writing. I'll have to take a break, I don't know for how long, and I'm not sure if I'll get back to this. Thanks for being a part of the story, and sorry, one day I might come continue, but until then this is it.

• Internet connection issues, depression, and other commitments. I wish I could continue I really do, so sorry guys... :c

ComingSoon posted: »

What happened??

• Life comes first. I hope things workout, Raging. :c

[hugs]

Internet connection issues, depression, and other commitments. I wish I could continue I really do, so sorry guys... :c

• Take all the time in the world that you need. We'll always be here to talk.

Internet connection issues, depression, and other commitments. I wish I could continue I really do, so sorry guys... :c

• You don´t need to be sorry. Talk with someone if you need it , k?

• Alt text

I hope your alright bro I will miss your story a lot while your gone do whatever you need to do :'/

• edited March 2015

She slides out of the hospital bed and heads to the window. Her head ached. She felt a large bandage diagonally around her head. She pulled up the window, and looked down. Luckily she was on the first floor. She removed the frame, climbed out the window and put it back. She looked at the building she was inside, it was a fine grey house, and she was on the backyard porch. Maybe her brother had brought her to a doctor? She couldn't be too sure. He usually made all the decisions but now he wasn't here. What if he was still there, what if he was imprisoned. But then why would they help her?

She sighed and headed to the front. A girl around her age was shooting some hoops in the driveway. The ball bounced off the backboard and towards her. The girl turned and saw her. "Hi... I'm Dawn." She said. "You must be that girl they brought in. How are you feeling?"

"I'm okay i guess. And the names Emily. Do you.. .Know where my brother might be?"

"Doc said he needed some rest. He's in that house over there. If you're feeling up to it, come over sometime and we can play a game, I promise I'll go easy on you." Dawn said pointing to the house on the right of the one across the street.

"Thanks." Emily said trying to smile. She walked past her and to the house. She opened the unlocked door and walked up the unfamiliar steps. The door was open and Lewis lay in bed. His short blonde hair was a bit ruffled up but for the most part he looked peaceful. Nobody liked being woke up so she silently tiptoed down the stairs. She was a bit bored, and wanted to go outside but it'd probably be too much to handle this early so she found something to read and crashed on the couch, eventually falling asleep.

In the following week, they took off the bandages, and Emily looked a the new her in the mirror. Chase said it would heal in time, but right now she thought she looked hideous. Lewis kept telling her not to worry about it, but it was hard to ignore. In fear of what the other would think she always covered it with a long grey hood that was part of a sweater she wore pretty much wore all the time. The group they were a part of all lived on the street,and the perimeter was patrolled by the one they called Blades who spotted them on his patrol. A young girl named Ellie was on lookout on top of the house she resided in. They had no leader but most people looked to Deceptio who handled most important affairs. Chase was the doctor and rations the food. Poked, Cody, and Liam gathered supplies.

Emily's neighbors were Glinda, and Ellie. Glinda had been pregnant for 6 months, and was expecting the baby in March. Lewis has been keeping track of time and had a calendar book on him. It was some time in January and the snow was falling heavily on them. Most of the cars were taken by the owners of the houses, but the ones that didn't return left them some. They used the ones without gas as barriers, along with some wood from the local hardware store. Dawn and Emily sit by a fire in Emily's house. They were roasting marshmellows.

"Crap mine caught on fire." Emily said.

"Hey! My brother would kill me if he heard me saying things like that. Just saying." Dawn remarked.

"Like you didn't when I beat you in Scrabble."

"Futz isn't a real word!"

"Is so search it up."

"Sorry, we didn't read dictionarys in grade 6." Dawn said nudging Emily.

Emily hit her with a pillow. And Dawn retaliated. They laughed, and then Dawn froze. Emily turned to see what she was looking at. A lurker stood at the window, it's hands lightly rubbing against it. The snow was up to it's knees. It was something out of a movie. They both ducked down. "How did they get in?" Dawn whispered.

"I don't know. We have to get help." Emily said.

"There's a blizzard outside. We should just wait, they'll be taken care of later." Dawn replied.

"You want to wait out the storm while some lurkers lurk around your house? I don't know about you girl, but the sooner they're gone the better. An old friend once told me better safe then sorry."

"Lurkers gonna lurk." Dawn said shrugging.

"Not the time Dawn." Emily replied sternly.

"Well there's no way we're going to get help, everyone's snowed in... Oh you are not thinking what I am thinking are you?" Dawn said.

"It's just one, and it's trapped. I can do it." Emily said already putting on her jacket, and grabbing a large knife from the kitchen.

Before Dawn could protest or stop her she was out the door. Emily slowly crept closer to the lurker while Dawn distracted him from inside. It was an elderly man, missing an eyeball, and tufts of hair sprouted from his head. Emily drove the knife deep into it's head. Blood sprayed over the snow, and her jacket. She tried to ignore it, but it stank badly, like a skunk spray, mixed with rotten food. She went back inside, and Dawn stared at her mouth open.

"You're a badass!"

"I am aren't I?" Emily said proudly.

Emily cleaned up and they lay down in their sleeping bags. "I know this question has probably been asked a million times by now, but do you think things will go back to normal?" Dawn asked.

"Yeah." Emily replied. No. She knew on the inside.

"Cool. I'm not sure, but hey, what's important is that we're safe." Dawn said.

Little did they know, as they found out the next morning that they weren't as safe as they thought...

• Awesome Chapter!!!!

Nice to see you back :D

She slides out of the hospital bed and heads to the window. Her head ached. She felt a large bandage diagonally around her head. She pulled

• Alt text

She slides out of the hospital bed and heads to the window. Her head ached. She felt a large bandage diagonally around her head. She pulled

• :D

• SHOOT THE FORUMS MADE ME UNFOLLOW THIS THREAD

Alt text

I HAVE SO MUCH TO READ

Sign in to comment in this discussion.