EPISODE 3 PREVIEW

there were dragons in the end??

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It sounds like there could be a dragon and Job did tease something about what could be a dragon on Twitter "Just saw one of the newest character models for an upcoming episode of #GameOfThrones. Let's just say it was... "Scaley""

In the past they have moved scenes to a different episode but it would be cool if we did have a encounter with one in the next episode.

• i played it but still i reaaly think it was a dragon anyway we will see when ep.3 will be out

• i was hoping too its gonna be awesome if we do :D

OzzyUK posted: »

It sounds like there could be a dragon and Job did tease something about what could be a dragon on Twitter "Just saw one of the newest chara

• I think it might be Drogon, maybe it's even his lair. (The same one from Dance of Dragons?)

Alt text

Chiefest and meanest of calamities.

• Well i wanna see a fking dragon in game of thrines so i would fking love it if they will put atleast one dragon on it :D

Trenchfoot posted: »

I think it might be Drogon, maybe it's even his lair. (The same one from Dance of Dragons?) Chiefest and meanest of calamities.

• In the past they have moved scenes to a different episode but it would be cool if we did have a encounter with one in the next episode.

Judging by how ambiguous he was being in the first place by saying "an upcoming episode," I'd wager a guess that it was not supposed to have been in Episode 2 at the time that was tweeted and was always supposed to have been a teaser for a future episode.

OzzyUK posted: »

It sounds like there could be a dragon and Job did tease something about what could be a dragon on Twitter "Just saw one of the newest chara

• Title slide gave me no doubt about a dragon appearing, and then the preview came along and proved my hunch.

• Well the Episode art is a pic of Daenerys and so far each person on the art of the episode has appeared so...yea, I think it was a dragon.

• Lol I hate the bold thing.

pratikrockz posted: »

Well i wanna see a fking dragon in game of thrines so i would fking love it if they will put atleast one dragon on it

• edited February 2015

I would agree by and large, but given that when you hover over the episode in the menu, you see a fire-breathing dragon and "DRACARYS" in big, big letters, I feel like dragon is a reasonable possibility.

EDIT: Although, it is possible I'm mis-remembering and that's another episode, so perhaps it's more accurate to say that I think there will eventually be dragons, and if so, why not now?

• It definitely sounded like a Dragon

• Ohhh well sorry about that :p

Lol I hate the bold thing.

• So dragons yeay :D

Title slide gave me no doubt about a dragon appearing, and then the preview came along and proved my hunch.

• So dragon oN episode 3 are confirmed :)

It definitely sounded like a Dragon

• Along with snarks and grumpkins.

• You could substitute one of the asterisks with a letter and it would go away.

pratikrockz posted: »

Ohhh well sorry about that

Sign in to comment in this discussion.