Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Amazing picture, but, I'll save my love more epicly than you, Georgie. >:)

pudding_pie posted: »

Back at the city.. Georgie is stealthily crossing roofs and cutting through alleys in search of his precious Lyla who have been taken captiv

• LOL That pic made me laugh. And yes, oh powerful thread leader. I shall send you the image. :)

This dragon host demands a PM now! Your Fable writing career depends on it! >:D

• I wuld be more than happy to give you link in a PM. :)

MasterStone posted: »

Oh my goodness,lol Can I see

• I would hope so, considering I'm rooting for these two; was cheering them on since day ONE and always secretly fangirling that Hans would take Mary in his arms and never let her go. :) It would be hilarious for another girl but I'll leave that up to you. :)

Man. 18. Seems like just yesterday Mary was pregnant and discussing it with Harm. :) Good times. Nah, Franklin seems very mature for his age, regardless of what you give him. I'm looking forward to him and Ash as well. <3 How can I forget about sweet Therese and her little slice of happiness with Reynard. :) I can't stand Jack but hope he comes around at least but by now, especially at his age, Carter has his mind set. At least he has Hans to lokk up to. :)

EMMYPESS posted: »

Like Hans said, she does what she wants, regardless of what others want or say. It'll come along a lot smoother soon enough, when they have

• Speechless lol.

I wuld be more than happy to give you link in a PM.

• They're worth it, trust me XD

Speechless lol.

• What if: Accomplice....

Makoto woke up the next morning Celeste lay next to him. He got up quietly and took a shower. When he got out Celeste was still sleeping. Makoto walked out and saw Clara.

"Hey Clara, how are you doing?" He asked

She spun her gun on her finger "I don't know I'm really bored though...."

"Has there been any leads in the murders?" He asked

"You know I have heard rumors that a detective has been frequently going to the open arms hotel. Wanna go with me later to check it out?" She asked

"Sure, wanna hang out till then?" Makoto asked

"Eh why not." Clara said

Makoto and Clara went to the Trip Trap for a drink. By the time they were done it was dark out. They went to the open arms hotel which was run down and condemned.

"This is it." Clara said

Makoto felt like Clara was acting odd. But he followed her anyways. She brought him to the second floor to the room at the end of the hall. He could hear someone muffled scream. Clara smiled.

"Now when I open this door be careful and don't act quick. Let me explain." Clara said

Let her explain? What did she do? Makoto thought.

Clara opened the door, Makoto walked in and saw his mother tied up with a ribbon tied around her neck. He stepped in and Clara locked the door.

"You see? It's been ME THIS WHOLE TIME!" Clara laughed "WHO IS THE BETTER DETECTIVE NOW YOU BITCH" She said shoving the muzzle of her gun into Naotos head. "I FOOLED EVERYONE THIS WHOLE TIME!"

"What is this? Why would you do this!?" Makoto said

"Why!? It's actually really simple....I was simply bored." She said with a maniacle smirk on her face. "Plus it was no fair that I got left out of raising you while the others got to."

"So that's why...." Makoto started

"Yes that's why I killed Rose...Jack knew too much so I shut him up and I killed Bluebeard because I could." She smiled

"Clara...I want to help you." Makoto said

She began to laugh "You want to what!?"

"I want to help you be a better person." Makoto said

"Well you see there's the problem kid, if I let your mother go she will spill the whole thing! Then Bigby will probably kill me! And I don't want that no no I want to live!" She said snapping her finger opening a portal. "You see your father uses this portal to rip open a person's body and tears the soul from it and gives it to him. Now to get rid of evidence I'd like you to do that to your mother as a sign of good faith that you'll never tell a soul." She said with a grin.

Makoto picked up his mother who had tears in her eyes and wouldn't look him in the eyes.

"I'm....I'm sorry mom but I gotta try and help her..." He said tearing up.

He shoved her in the portal where her body was torn till she was nothing but a floating soul. She looked to be in pain the whole time but maybe she will be at peace.... or so Makoto wanted to believe.

"Haha...hahaha.....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Do you know what you just did!? Not only did you just destroy evidence, you killed your mother!!! AHHAHAHA! Do you know what kind of trouble you'll be in!?" She said pulling out her phone and put it up to her ear. Makotos phone went off. "And it's my job to keep tabs on potential suspects in Fabletown so when you see this number....you pick up no matter where you are...." She said

"You better be worth my time!!!" Makoto said slamming her into the wall.

"Too late now" She grinned. "See you around....partner."

With every passing day after that Makoto began to regret that night and his choice, as it made changes in his life for the worse. Celeste died at an early age and never gave birth to their child that was on the way. Bigby never ended up with Snow and went back to the homelands prowling for anything to kill. Dewitt and Mary learned the truth through rumors of what Makoto had done and left without saying a word. And finally Clara turned on him and told Snow everything but pinned it on Makoto and had him thrown down the witching well, Clara laughed and there was a silhouette of Luke in the shadows laughing too.....

That's it! I swear tomorrow I will write the Mary and Dewitt one, my reason for writing this was I had just watched the accomplice ending for persona 4 golden animation and I had to do it XD thank fully this is just a what if scenario so none of this is actually canon (is that the right one??? Ah I don't know XD) to the actual story it was just an extra fun thing! Any questions or comments or anything else let me know! :D

• There something oddly fitting in the fact that you had Lyla's parents sorted, and then it came to Lyla - sort of like real life! Haha, a werewolf suits her much better than a Mundy, at least. XD

That is so true; I had just played the 1st episode of TWAU and thought 'Hey, I should make my own OC....' I had Nancy and John WAAAAY before

• My writing song

I thought I'd share with you all the song I listen to on repeat whenever I write :D

I don't remember where I found this song as I discovered the title lurking in one of my old Notebook saves on my laptop (obviously I heard it in the past and forgot about it :P)

What do you think?

• Seeing your logic behind the choices you made with the funeral shows you've thought it through well; and Charlotte's time-keeping makes sense. Things could surely go tremendously awry if she didn't keep track of the various times. Ah, background uncles are often the best ones - they usually have interesting stories and such like, as I imagine Tez would. XD

It would make sense that they'd have their own worlds, but maybe some would mingle, if their original worlds weren't very big? At least for some books and video games. Although... hmm, this needs thinking about. XD Actually, a good example might be your 'Blood Lust' - that's in a separate universe, yet could easily be meshed with Fables characters and the like! But I think it's a good idea, possibly because I included a book character in my Halloween tale. XD Didn't Mark do a Walking Dead/Fables crossover as one of his first stories? Either way, another would just be excellent. XD

I tried my best to make it fitting, given the circumstances. Winter is normally wearing more vibrant colors, things that assert herself and

• Living in the same town, it'd almost be odd if you didn't want to meet him! It's curious just how attached one gets to your own characters and worlds, but I've said it before and I'll say it again that you're always respectful of other people's work, and I think Pie made the right choice. :)

I think I vaguely hinted at him knowing Toad in the second story post I made - I wasn't entirely made up on what they're relationship would be at the time and I guess I'm still not, but they'd definitely know each other to some degree, along with Badger, who appears in the comics (or at least there's a badger with a toad in the comics, so I figure it's them), and Ratty too, who also might be in the comics when there's a big shot of the Farm.

Anyway, glad you like Dixa and Weasel - it's pleasing to know. :3

JJwolf posted: »

I know that sounds horrible; when I found out we were in the same town, I just HAD to meet him. And after we became friends, I wanted to joi

• There aren't too many Yetis around like her - I'm glad you think she's so unique. :D

That's really cool, man! Dixa is simply the unique individual you can't find anywhere else.

• There's certainly one duty that Tezoth is highly efficient at: giving Rose some lovin'. :D

Thanks. XD It's the case; I should probably thank you for writing it actually, or else I might have missed out on all of this, so thanks. :P

It really is, and he really is! That's what my plan was anyway. Make him an overall nice guy despite his current 'role' in life, and to make

• Mmm, nice groove - one of those that you'd have as a soundtrack to your life, so to speak. :D

Random So guys, I've been addicted to this song for the past 2 weeks or so, and I'd recommend that you take a listen to it too because...

• Alt text

Emily called her parents the minute Gren finished contacting Swineheart. It was very typical for Emily. Something she had been doing for years now when trouble was knocking on her door.

Emily held the phone close to her ear. Soon, the memories of her past experiences came flooding into her thoughts and occupied her mind. There she was, druged out, drunk and half naked in her upstairs apartment right above the Pudding n' Pie. The image was eerie; years ago, her father was in the same position, holding a bottle of alcohol and preparing another line of cocaine. Her 'girl' would be either in the bathroom or continuing their shouting matches that seemed to carry on for hours, sometimes days.

Strung out, Emily seemed to find her problems around every corner. Drug dealers, stangers even her own family became enemies in her mind. Eventually, Emily's luck would run out and she'd end up alone, desperate and in need. She always found her parents and they, unlike so many others, never turned away. 'She'll get out of it....' Emily heard these words every time from her mother's mouth. 'Emily is a strong young woman...she'll make it out.'

Georgie and Lyla were on their way; word spreads fast in the Porgie family like the plague and no sooner had Emily called her parents, Junior and Mary slid through the mirror and entered the home of Gren and Emily. Katie managed to call Emily; Penny was texting non stop and the twins Peter and Ethan took their lunch early to come see their sister.

"Ova' little ol' me." Emily slumps on the couch. "I can neva' seem ta' avoid these fookin' problems, eh Gren?"

Gren slides his body into Emily's arms. She leans her head against his chest. Emily was exhausted; neither of them slept the night before and tonight, history was repeating itself. She and Gren were so worried about the quads. Rules were rules in this town. If the news got around that there were Fables allowing their powers to show, they'd demand the depature of Emily and the quads to the Farm. It wouldn't be too horrific, Emily thought. Sunflower was there and she was, for the most part, on good terms with the inhabitants of the Farm.

It was Gren Emily became concerned about. Even her own brother Peter sadly stated he would most likely not be welcomed; Gren could stay just enough but in time, he'd have to leave. Gren was not about to go anywhere without Emily or his children. Rosie offered to pay half for the glamours, should it be neccessery. But Emily refused each time; Rosie had enough on her plate and last thing she needed was another bill piled onto her ever growing stack.

Now, Thomas was warning the new parents that there was a possibility of the children needing to leave the only home they ever knew and move to a location Emily was not too certain of. Judging Gren's reaction and sour facial expressions, it was something to avoid. Emily refused to get involved; she and Gren agreed they'd fight a bitter battle to stay in fabletown or the Farm before returning to his kind. They would learn; Swineheart and the Business Office had libraries full of the needed materials.

Mary grabbed Chloe and twirled the baby around. Gren sighed; he was in not paticular mood to fight with either Junior or Mary. Although this was their normal methos of transportation, Gren mentioned several time he'd prefer they'd call BEFORE visiting or take the car.

Chloe chuckled as her aunt Mary rubbed her chin and scratched the back of her ears. The little girl, now in human form, begins to shake her leg like a Dog. Mary blew Raspberries on the baby's stomach, neck and cheeks. Chloe babbled, cooed and squealed with pure enjoyment. Junior, however, held all three of the remaining babies. Sitting across from his sister, Junior does his best to comfort Emily. He of all people was able to understand. When Beauty and Beast were still Sheriff and Deputy, they often sent 'threats' to Mary and Junior, should their children be like their mother and require glamors.

"They'll be fine, Emily." Junior bounces Liam on his lap. "They change on their own-"

"Liam has a nasty bloody habit of stayin' like that, though. He prefers ta' stay a fookin' Grendel."

"Well, when Swineheart get's here we'll ask and go from there."

Mary agrees. "Tell your dad to fuck off, Gren. No offense. Seems like that's all people wanna fucking do...get in your goddamn business."

Gren begins to rub his forehead. His thirst to press his lips against the opening of a bottle and drink this away was growing with each word falling from the lips of those around him. Gren wanted to drink, smoke a little of the mundy weed and hide. Hide like he always did. Forget everything and everyone for a few short, lonely hours. But things were different now. Running was for cowards and he had not only Emily but four babies to think about.

"He's gone now. I have not seen him. I tried calling the number he gave me-"

Mary intterupts. "Fuck. Hope he stays that way. LET him try and take these babies away. I'll hunt him down so hard...asshole won't know I'm there until its too late."

Gren peers up. "I thought you lost your powers when Junior took your place?"

"I did." Mary flahes a devious smile. "BUT, if ol' Porgie here ever wants to get in my pants again, he'll do what I say."

Emily waves her hand around. "Ah fa' fook's sake, Mary. Stop! That be me brother!"

While Emily spoke, she glanced over towards the window and noticed Vivian quietly sitting back and smiling. Although Emily was the only one to notice this, Vivian's smile was radiant and always assured Emily things would be alright. Normally, if Vivian ever had a single doubt, she'd show it. Woman could not hide her emotions, even if her life depended on it.

Before long, the screeching of tires and honking indicated to the others that the rest of the Clan had arrived. Georgie did not close his door or wait for Lyla; he was charging through the door and screaming out his daughter's name. He found Emily and the others in the living room. Georgie clung to Emily as if she was four years old again and fell off her bike.

"Emily!" There was devestation in his voice as he spoke. "Oh me Emily...ah fook.."

"Dad, I'm alright. I-"

"The fook did he do ta' ya', huh?" Georgie points at Gren. "The fook ya' bloody fookin' fatha' want with me Emily and the babies!?"

Gren stood up; he was a few inches taller than Georgie and managed to look into the former pimp's eyes. Georgie, however, was not backing down. In a way, Gren admired this and eased up on Georgie.

"Look-I'll take of this. My father will NOT take the kids."

Turning the corner, Lyla over hears these words. "NO! Please tell me that's not why he's here? Robert told me EVERYTHING, Gren! I will not let him take MY grandchildren or drag my son into his mess of a world! I'll fucking fight to the bitter, bloody end before I let that happen!"

"Mom, please!" Emily grabs Lyla's hand. "I don't want no one ta' hafta' fight fa' this and-"

"Well, its too late, Emily! Your father and I are prepared to defend you BOTH!"

Mary snorts. "I fucking told you this already, Emily. WE are not going to back down. You and Gren don't have to go anywhere."

Emily snatches up Liam and Seraphina. Viviana floats near her mother's head.

"LOOK at me babies. ALL of you! Liam refuses to stay human, Viviana floats like a fookin' plastic bag in the bloody wind and Seraphina, as we discovered and Gren refused ta' MENTION this ta' me, kills fookin' plants! She literally touches a plant and kills em'!"

Junior shrugs. "So what? We can TEACH them all, Emily!"

"Thomas mentioned ta' me what is going on with Gren's side of the family. Thomas is dying and-"

"I know." Lyla folds her arms. "He's trying to find a replacement. Said RJ could be a good canidate but so is Liam. He won't know until the boys fight."

"Fight?!" Gerogie stands up, screeching as he paces around the couch. "The fook does he-me grandsons fight!? Ya' think I give a fookin' shit 'bout traditions anymore?! Thomas has one bloody thing comin' ta' him and it's trouble if he eva'-"

"Dad, stop." Emily begs, as she tries to reach for Georgie. "Don't go lookin' fa' fookin' trouble 'cause ya' gunna do, is make this harda' fa' all of us!"

"You-" Georgie points at Gren. "so bloody 'elp me, if ya' fatha' tries ta' take these kids away. I'd rather see them at the fookin' Farm then where eva' the fook he's at."

Gren nods. "Trust me. I'm not letting him take either of the kids. They'll learn."

Swineheart enters the living room. "Indeed they will." Every turns to face the doctor. "I do apologies but the front door was open."

Mary chuckles. "Even the doc has lost it and turned criminal."

Swineheart chuckles, as he opens his bag. "Well, Mary. It's nice to see you still have that charm and sense of humor about you.
    hat a comedian you've become."

Mary blows on her fingers and extends them out. "Yup, yup-I try, doc."

Swinehart grabs Viviana, seeing as the little girl nearly floats to his side. The room grows quiet; for several minutes, Swineheart looks the one month old up and down. Viviana takes this as play time and attempts to reach for Swineheart's face. He laughs and begins his next inspection on Chloe.

"She is in human form."

"Yes." Emily glances over. "She's really good 'bout stayin' that way now."

"Excellent." Swineheart taps her nose. "You are a fast little learner, miss Chloe."

Chloe remains still, sucking on her fist. Swineheart places the little girl down and picks up Liam. The little boy was still in gis true form. Swineheart needed Gren's assistance to pick up the boy. Liam nibbles on the side of his hand; Swineheart tried to avoid the extended claws as the boy waves his chubby arm about.

"My, he's growing like a garden weed."

Gren nods. "That's what worries me. He changes on his own but its very rare."

Swineheart strokes the top of Liam's head. "It's just something he's going to need a little boost on. Try and stay in your glamoured form as much as you can, Grendel. I know you prefer to be n your 'true' form but if the boy sees his father like so, he'll think this is what's meant and remain as such."

Gren tries to avoid showing the disgust. For centuries, he felt being human was below himself. If he had it his way, Gren would stay his normal form twenty-fours hours and not worry who saw him. But rules were rules; before Bigby retired, he warned Gren about his final warning and if he disobeyed and went against community rules, he was banned from Fabletown for life. Even Peter has warned Gren about it all.

"I've BEEN like this, doc."

Swineheart beams. "Very good. Give the boy a chance. He is, after all, only going by natural instincts. Normally, Grendel males are allowed to roam, play and grow in the wild. Their fathers teach them the ways of their kind and they learn that way. He'll take time to adjust and learn the 'proper' way. If it still continues, we'll make arrangments at the Farm and you can stay there until he does learn."

Both Emily and Gren agree. For the time being, their son's future was at stake. "Thomas mentioned...the fights-"

"Liam will indeed become agressive. Your brother RJ was the same way but all male Grendels go through this period in their life. It will hit him in his puberty stages, so you still have time. TEACH them. Read the book. Ask questions, Emily. His father will be more than willing to sit and discuss what needs to be done."

Swineheart finally grabs Seraphina. The little girl fights the urge to close her eyes and nap.

"She's looking more and more like you everyday, Grendel."

Gren smiles. "She is, isn't she, doc?"

"I hear we are killing vegetation, little miss Seraphina?"

"Yes....she, uh, destroyed half of Emily's rose bushes outside."

"Luckily she is out here and not in the city. If it had been the other way, I'd have to say for the safety of you and the others, she'd need to head for the Farm. However, she'd safe here and out of the prying eyes of mundies. Grendel, seeing as it came from your mother's side, it would be wise to learn more, if you are to train your daughter in controlling it. Come by my apartment, should you need the book-"

"Thanks, doc."

Georgie stands up. "Woot now, doctor? Ya' ain't gunna send 'em away, are ya'?"

"I assure you, Mr. Porgie, the children will remain here. However, by their first birthday, I expect them to learn and control. If not, they must move to the Farm until they do."

As Swineheart cleans up, Ethan and Peter finally arrive. In his hands, Ethan holds a stack of files.

"Did we miss the party?"

Peter adjusts his tie. "Ya' leaving, doc? What's the orders?"

"I already discussed what needs to be done by your sister and Gren. Please make sure the orders are followed. I do not think a panic needs to begin JUST yet. Right now, they are still learning and grasping to the concept of being 'normal' in the mundane world. They are only acting how...well..."

Peter agrees. "How they SHOULD be."

"Exactly. you did the same thing, Peter, as I recall."

Lyla nods. "Yes. I almost had to live on the Farm, too, because you refused to change."

As Swineheart, Peter and Ethan head outside, Emily and Gren each hold two babies. Vivian grasps Emily's shoulders and holds tightly. Her comforting hands tell Emily again it will all work out. Emily looks over at Georgie; his eyes never leave the floor, as Lyla tries to reassure him all will work out.

She's ask about the knife. Emily would dig deeper into the past. But not now. at the moment, she was concerned for the future. But with Gren's gentle kiss against her head, Emily's vile thoughts vanished.

Any questions, you know the drill. :3

• Is Thomas coming from the right place? I reckon he thinks he is, but in reality he isn't. Will probably have to wait a little longer to see just what he does; if there's one thing this thread has taught me, it's to not judge a character until the story is completely over!

I really like that top picture, there's something romantic about it. :) And from the final one it is apparent that Emily has legs that go on forever, so to speak. XD Seeing as almost everyone else has asked about the other pictures I'm intrigued, if you get chance to send them. :P

Can't stop drawing these two, either. ^.^ Love Gremily to bits. Had a few others of them, too but....you know....inappropriate for this site

• I can see why you listen to this; I can picture Nick listening to this back in his 'killing' days. Reminds me of my days playing those Final Fantasy games. :D

HazzatheMan posted: »

My writing song I thought I'd share with you all the song I listen to on repeat whenever I write I don't remember where I found this

• Nah, Nick would listen to this in his killing days:

Nick's killing days

The song just gives me a rush and I act upon it :D

I can see why you listen to this; I can picture Nick listening to this back in his 'killing' days. Reminds me of my days playing those Final Fantasy games.

• Thomas is trying to do good but his relationship with Gren is on a foundation that was never stable to begin with. He's worried and cares for his grandchildren. Sadly, his upbringing and ways of the Homeleand gets in the way. I do promise this much: he's not a bad guy. :3

As mentioned before, Emily may have the Porgie 'look' and take after Georgie but she has Lyla. Think the picture states it better than words ever could. :3 I'll send you the PM. :)

LupineNoir posted: »

Is Thomas coming from the right place? I reckon he thinks he is, but in reality he isn't. Will probably have to wait a little longer to see

• Bigby looks behind him and see's both Marco and Irene who appeared to shot down Gargoth.

“Sup”

It was very entertaining to imagine that scene! XD

Rambo Porgie is particularly excellent; he'd make a fine addition - even if it were only a brief one - to fight alongside the Fable Avengers!

Chapter 6 Arbitrary Back at the dark and cold facility, Lyla Porgie is held captive along with the other Fables who have been capture sin

• Freaking epic. I love Metallica! This is my workout song! :3 I can see Nick enjoying this over a dead body...XD

Nah, Nick would listen to this in his killing days: Nick's killing days The song just gives me a rush and I act upon it

• edited February 2015

I need a workout song...

I listen to all kinds of music but Heavy Metal/Rock are my definite favourites...

I was initially going to post up Dying Breed by Five Finger Death Punch (I know...) but All Nightmare Long sounds much more epic XD

Going to your previous comment, I really need to play Final Fantasy 7... I saw the film Advent Children (both normal and extended versions) and absolutely loved them!!

Freaking epic. I love Metallica! This is my workout song! I can see Nick enjoying this over a dead body...XD

• I....love....this...picture....^.^ <3

I can't wait for the rest. I Gremily will find out how to teach their children. Have a feeling emily will seek Thomas out....alone and in secret...

ALSO, Georgie and Lyla!! They are too damn cute and VERY protective, especially when it comes to Emily. :( Swineheart. Chill as always. :) I <3 those quads!!!!!!!!! It's nice to see all the family on their side.

But with Gren's gentle kiss against her head, Emily's vile thoughts vanished.

:D These two DID need noe another...

Emily called her parents the minute Gren finished contacting Swineheart. It was very typical for Emily. Something she had been doing for yea

• Having a little bit of writers block, to an extent, so I might wait until I can get something solid down in my brain before writing another chapter. Which incidently, could be tomorrow, but incase it itsn't, don't worry that I haven't written anything, because I'm still alive and I still am checking this page every day, so I won't be gone ^-^ I just want to move forward with what I got, but I have so many things I could branch off from, that I'm not entire sure which path I want to take, so I think I'll sleep on it a night or two.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Here are some memes because I feel sorry for taking up your precious and valuable time with a mostly useless post XD I've been playing sims more than not, so I figured some sims jokes were in order XD

• That last one had me laughing; I remember this happened to me a little after I purchased and played, my couple had a baby. When he was born, well....I basically was prepared to kill it with fire. Luckily, it was a simple bug I managed to fix. :) That robber one; what's ironic, one time a robber jacked my alarm. The hell....

I love the Sims 3; I've tried playing the Sims 4 but I'm not a huge fan. Took too many of the good things out. :( I'll stick to the 3rd one until they add a bit more spice to the 4th one.

Having a little bit of writers block, to an extent, so I might wait until I can get something solid down in my brain before writing another

• The funny thing is.. I have a definite idea how those babies are made.... Lol

Emily called her parents the minute Gren finished contacting Swineheart. It was very typical for Emily. Something she had been doing for yea

• I've never seen this game before but it sounds interesting with robbers taking toilets and what not! XD

Having a little bit of writers block, to an extent, so I might wait until I can get something solid down in my brain before writing another

• Hey guys I'm gonna be down and out for a couple days to a week and a half due to bruising my lungs once again. I'll still be checking the page and posting replies when I can but right now it really hurts to do much of anything. Take it easy guys! :D

• I played The Sims 2 way back when on PS2; I didn't really understand the game :/

Tetra posted: »

I've never seen this game before but it sounds interesting with robbers taking toilets and what not! XD

• Take care man, hope you recover soon :)

Hey guys I'm gonna be down and out for a couple days to a week and a half due to bruising my lungs once again. I'll still be checking the page and posting replies when I can but right now it really hurts to do much of anything. Take it easy guys!

• Hope you get better soon, Tetra! :)

How on earth did you bruise your lungs? Don't rush if it hurts to reply, I'm just curious! And wondering - slightly - if you're Batman. ;D

Hey guys I'm gonna be down and out for a couple days to a week and a half due to bruising my lungs once again. I'll still be checking the page and posting replies when I can but right now it really hurts to do much of anything. Take it easy guys!

• Hahaha! If I was batman I wouldn't need to go to college. I had a really bad coughing fit and it got to the point to where it would hurt to move, when I got checked they told me I bruised the inside and outside of my lungs again so now it hurts to do anything, even turning in bed is an absolute pain.

Hope you get better soon, Tetra! How on earth did you bruise your lungs? Don't rush if it hurts to reply, I'm just curious! And wondering - slightly - if you're Batman. ;D

• Doctor comes up to you, just look at him and growl "I am Batman"

He be like "Nice XD"

Hahaha! If I was batman I wouldn't need to go to college. I had a really bad coughing fit and it got to the point to where it would hurt to

• edited February 2015

Well, if they had to go to the Farm, at least they could leave again when the children learned the rules about transforming. It's not ideal, but it's not a finality if they are sent there. I'm curious about Thomas and the rest of the Grendels - if there even are other Grendels! Where they're living and so forth. You might be planning that for a later chapter though.

That picture is adorable. :)

Anyway, despite the situation, it's always good to see the Porgie clan come out in force. xD

• That second one - they play video games or train sets or something and you think, 'why aren't they doing something more constructive with their time!' xD

Honestly, I kind of admire the robber who has come so determined to dismantle a toilet and so prepared that they've something to transport it with; though they should really set their sights a bit higher!

• edited February 2015

That sounds like it must have been one heck of a coughing fit! Both inside and outside is pretty extensive; no doubt it hurts. You mention that this has happened 'again', so, if the last time was also a coughing fit, hopefully the doctors have something that'll desensitise your throat or the like so it's far less likely to happen again!

It's true, you'd probably have an English butler to teach you or something.

Hahaha! If I was batman I wouldn't need to go to college. I had a really bad coughing fit and it got to the point to where it would hurt to

• That's suitably epic! Great writing music; I'll have to keep it in mind when Nick's doing battle. :D

My writing song I thought I'd share with you all the song I listen to on repeat whenever I write I don't remember where I found this

• It'll be the doctors dream come true XD

Doctor comes up to you, just look at him and growl "I am Batman" He be like "Nice XD"

• Yeah haha, it's always my luck. I can't even breath too much without it absolutely hurting. They told me last time that it wouldn't happen again because of the medicine but when I went to get my inhaler they told me I was mistreated so I'm skeptical XD.

Probably would be a better teacher than the ones I have XD

That sounds like it must have been one heck of a coughing fit! Both inside and outside is pretty extensive; no doubt it hurts. You mention t

• Oh Jesus Shrist, man! DAFUQ!? :0 Get better soon, Tetra! That sounds VERY painful! Either way, get better soon! Ease up on those fights! xD JK

Sign in to comment in this discussion.