Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• Yup lol XD it is very painful as I could barely get out of bed to take 25 minutes to get to my classes on time! You know me a daily boxer! XD

pudding_pie posted: »

Oh Jesus Shrist, man! DAFUQ!? :0 Get better soon, Tetra! That sounds VERY painful! Either way, get better soon! Ease up on those fights! xD JK

• Seeing as we keep occasionally sharing music we like, I thought I'd share some of mine. :P When writing or just in general, I usually listen to whatever I'm in the mood for, if it's jazz, rock, classical, blues, and a few others. Jazz/blues remixes too, which are posted below - it might be a bit niche but I really like it. XD

Soundcloud << That will probably start playing as soon as you click the link, just to give a warning if you're speakers are turned up or something. :P

Hey-Ba-Ba-Re-Bop

• I'm still debating as far as the Farm goes IF I'll send them down there. With Thomas and the other Grendels (which there are) I will indeed cover more in the chapters to come. I'll explain more about their kind and why Thomas is so bent on keeping traditions alive....

Thank you; I've been in love with these two and their little family. ^.^ And the Porgies ALWAYS stick by one another, no matter what. :)

LupineNoir posted: »

Well, if they had to go to the Farm, at least they could leave again when the children learned the rules about transforming. It's not ideal,

• While I've never bruised my lungs, I had really bad asthma as a kid and if I got a cold I'd really struggle to breath at times, so you've got my full empathy! Mistreated sounds unhelpful - they should treat you correctly! Now it's happened more than once they'll probably do a much better job. Though if they'd done a good job in the first instance it might have not happened a second time.

Not only that - the English accent is very good for an amusing/sarcastic remark every now and then, so you'd have excellent banter, too. XD

Tetra posted: »

Yeah haha, it's always my luck. I can't even breath too much without it absolutely hurting. They told me last time that it wouldn't happen a

• I would have been like 'F**k class! I can't even move!', called 911 and watched cartoons like a five year old IF I had to go to the hospital. :P Haha oh man! College IS that tough! Gotta' be tough right back, even if ya' come out with bruised lungs....but in all serious, take care of yourself. :)

Yup lol XD it is very painful as I could barely get out of bed to take 25 minutes to get to my classes on time! You know me a daily boxer! XD

• Pride is my writing song; All Nightmare Long is Nick's murder song XP

That's suitably epic! Great writing music; I'll have to keep it in mind when Nick's doing battle.

• I love L.A. Noire!!

This song is nice :)

Seeing as we keep occasionally sharing music we like, I thought I'd share some of mine. :P When writing or just in general, I usually listen

• Yeah they didn't do anything to actually fix the problem they just rather took the pain away for a bit. Thankfully I have a different doctor treating me this time so I have a little bit of hope that they'll do this right XD

English accents are definitely the best for sarcasm and such XD

While I've never bruised my lungs, I had really bad asthma as a kid and if I got a cold I'd really struggle to breath at times, so you've go

• Trust me I wanted to skip classes today but I figured I might as well try the worst thing that could happen is if I collapse then get put in an ambulance XD As long as they have cartoons from when I was growing up I would most definitely do that as well! Will do Pie! :)

I would have been like 'F**k class! I can't even move!', called 911 and watched cartoons like a five year old IF I had to go to the hospital

• You should've took as many days off as you could from college since your lungs are bruised! :( You gotta look after your well-being first, dude!

Hey guys I'm gonna be down and out for a couple days to a week and a half due to bruising my lungs once again. I'll still be checking the page and posting replies when I can but right now it really hurts to do much of anything. Take it easy guys!

• The original song was in L.A. Noire? Hmmm, I don't quite remember hearing it on the in-game radio. Pretty kickass remix though!

Seeing as we keep occasionally sharing music we like, I thought I'd share some of mine. :P When writing or just in general, I usually listen

• Now THIS is music. This is helping me right with this stupid thesis paper. Nice choice, Noir. :) Nice change from my usual hard rock and country music.

• When it isn't Fables, it's the Sims for you. XD I really need to make the attempt someday to see what the hell is causing my Sims 3 to not start. (because the last time I've tried playing it, the launcher wouldn't start the game for some reason)

EMMYPESS posted: »

Having a little bit of writers block, to an extent, so I might wait until I can get something solid down in my brain before writing another

• You have never seen the Sims before? Damn, that's bizarre to the max right there!

I've never seen this game before but it sounds interesting with robbers taking toilets and what not! XD

• It's cool, sounds like something that would be played in an anime battle or whatever. :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

My writing song I thought I'd share with you all the song I listen to on repeat whenever I write I don't remember where I found this

• Maybe next time I take a spill I should do that! This time though I figured I'd just endure the pain and do the classes (which was absolutely not fun at all when I walk slower than a snail and take multiple breaks sitting on the side of the sidewalk in 25 degree weather.) so that I'll have notes and study guides for my tests next week.

You should've took as many days off as you could from college since your lungs are bruised! You gotta look after your well-being first, dude!

• Nope but it sounds like it could be a lot of fun! You'd be even more surprised about how left out I am about games and social media these days XD

You have never seen the Sims before? Damn, that's bizarre to the max right there!

• Social media, you're probably not missing much. Games on the other hand, you better Youtube that shit and see what you're missing out on! XD

Nope but it sounds like it could be a lot of fun! You'd be even more surprised about how left out I am about games and social media these days XD

• Holy shit, does this mean that Carter's going to be a giant eventually?

Hans stroked Mary's hair as she lay against his bare chest. He always slept in a pair of boxers, used to sleep naked, but with two young dau

• Robert pulled into the driveway and noticed the familiar cars lined either near the mailbox or randomly scattered; it looked like a scene pulled right out of a horror flick and the cars were stopped in whatever place the drives managed to find. Robert noticed his brother already sitting on the front porch. Gren's legs dangled over the wooden railing. Robert waves one time, sets the alarm and joins Gren.

Both brothers sat in silence for a minute or two. Inside, Robert could hear Georgie's rather stentorian voice echoing from within the home. Robert noticed Lyla running after Emily or Georgie; from where he was sitting, they both looked the same in a flashing blur of colors and vast movement. Robert offered Gren a cigarette but refused. Robert instead sent the pack into his jean pocket.

"Hear dad is making his rounds around..."

"What did he tell you, Robert? Do you think he's right? About everything he's fucking said?"

Robert pauses to look what laid in front of him. Lushes hills of green, endless miles of flowers, trees and boulders the stature of some small buildings. The sun sat perfectly on the tips of the mountains and allowed enough sunlight into the valley. Robert often wished to join his brother one day in the mountains like this; Robert often thought Gren did not deserve wonderous things as such but those thoughts vanished in time. Gren did deserve to have peace after all these years.

"Honestly, dad came back for more than a session of catching-up's, Gren. He is dying. Look at his skin. The way he holds himself. We have not seen him in centuries, yet here he is..."

"I'm not letting him take the kids, Robert." Gren jumps off the edge. "I'm not fucking lettin' him do that to them, either. Fuck tradition and fuck him."

Robert shakes his head. "You say that NOW, Gren. The kids are still very little. You and Emily have time. Thankfully, RJ does not have the 'urge' to act out on his Grendel side but than agian, he was raised at the Farm and from what Lyla told me, they watched him like a Hawk."

"Dad mentioned RJ and Liam-"

Robert sighs. "Yeah. He did to me, too."

"You think it will happen? I mean, we did. You nearly killed me, Robert."

Robert faced a nearby creek. Dragonflies and several other various bugs flew in circles, dipping their little legs into the water. The rippling effect caused Robert's mind to escape his head and carry off into an unknown territory. Robert caught himself doing this more as he grew. Perhaps his time on this miserable Earth were catching up and soon, he'd be seeking out his son with the news of his depature. Robert knew that would be YEARS down the road but he couldn't help but wonder.

Robert thought of the early years he spent growing up in the Homelands. In the valley of the Beasts, the villagers called it, near the village of Heorot. The Grendels were mighty creatures and feared by all. Robert was the oldest and was prepared since birth to become the alpha of his clan. To watch over his younger brothers, learn from his father and teach those seeking answers. He'd fight his younger brothers, like most Grendel males do, to prove not only dominance but remain the alpha. Robert could recall the fight he and Gren had. Blood, embarrasment and a few cold shoulders handed to Gren by their own father. Gren was looked at as the 'weak' boy of the group.

"I was never fucking much for fighting." Gren's voice hampers Robert's thoughts. "You knew that, didn't you?"

Robert throws the cigarette butt to the ground. "I knew that the moment I stared into your eyes. Father wanted me to show you power and put you in your rightful place. If I had done that, Gren, you'd either be blind, missing your leg or dead. I couldn't do that to you. Not you."

"Why? You and I never saw eye to eye. You fucking know that."

"Despite our upbringing and how father loved to pin his own children against one another, you were still my brother. I could never destroy what relationship we created behind father's back. I always swore I'd never do that to my own children. Luckily, RJ was my only one."

Gren kicks the dirt. The tip of his snake skinned boot sends a large clump of dirt into the air. "Now he must fight Liam, should the time come and-"

"No." Robert grabs Gren's hand. "No one is fighting, Gren. RJ and Liam will be taught a different way and those 'hostile' years will be handled how we see fit. RJ has his violent moments; his good days and bad but with patience and the right motive, it can be taught."

Gren sighs. "I just fucking worry, Robert. Seraphina has what mom carried. For fucking years...what I inherited from her. Viviana flies around like a fucking ballon and Chloe is-"

"The girls are much easier to teach. Thankfully, from what Emily has told me, everyone is on board to help you guys out. IF you two must go to the Farm, it will be temporarily until the children learn how to be 'normal'."

"Normal." Gren chuckles. "That word STILL gets to me."

Robert takes Gren by the hand. "C'mon. Let's go inside. I want to see my neices and nephew."

"OH, come here to uncle Robert! Yes! Oh, such a big girl! Yes you are! Yes you are! Ah bababa! Ah bababa!"

Robert takes his index finger and scratches beneath Seraphina's chin. The little girl, ammused by her uncle's facial expressions and quirky antics, smiles and tries to move her chubby arms. Mary still held onto little Chloe; the girl was now fully in her Wolf form and found Mary's leather jacket to be a tasty, yet a difficult snack to chew on. Liam was currently in the hands of his father. Gren examined his son and played with the mounds of hair upon the boy's head. Liam looked just like Gren and all his brothers did when they were young boys. Viviana, like always, floated in the air but was being chased by her papa Georgie.

Emily finally told Georgie about Vivian and her involvement with herself and the children. To Emily's surprise, however, her father had no recollection of who Vivian was. Baffled, Emily sought after Vivian for answers. Her guardian explained the simple, yet heart breaking process she had to endure to keep everyone safe and in good hand. While being assigned to Emily's life, Vivian made the decision to remove all traces and evidence from within Georgie's mind of their involvement. Vivian explained it was for the best; their time spent will forever be a huge part in her memories but for what was ahead, Vivan wanted that section gone and an ending stamped on forever.

When speaking about this, Vivian seemed more pleased than distraught. It began to make sense and Emily left it at that. She, like the specter of Vivian, watched as Georgie carelessly played with his flying granddaughter. The baby babbled and clung onto Georgie's face. Georgie ruffled with the little girl's golden locks and with a single, gentle tap, touches her nose.

"He's so good to them." Vivian smiles, folding her arms. "He always loved you kids. Was a wonderful father...and a magnificent husband."

"He was and still is."

Vivian beams. "Gren is, too...."

Emily glances back at her friend. "Well, not a husband-"

"-BUUUUT..." Vivian leans forward, arms remaing folded. "IS there a possibility of becoming Mrs. Grendel?"

Emily shrugs. "Not too sure. Neva' said I'd have babies and yet....'ere we are."

Mary bounces Chloe in her arms. "How did you put it...oh yes. I'm never having babies spew out from my Vagina. Or, something like that-"

Emily taps Mary's shoulder. "Yeah. Same with ya', ya' fookin' mirror jumpa'."

"I agree. I TRIED to deny it. Wanted nothing to do with these pooping, spitting up machines. Then I found out about your brother and what was promised between us. Best thing I ever did."

Emily knew this to be true. She'd heard stories of mary's past. Not just from her father's interactions but from other Fables and even the mundies version as well. THAT was one tale they did manage to create as the truth; most of the time, Mary did not hide her 'true' from from the mundies. Explained to Emily one of the many reasons why she became so loyal to the Crooked Man for centuries. Protected her. Made promises.

Now, it was as if those were mere tall tales from another person's point of view. Mary seemed to make these past vanish overnight and create a new future the moment Georgie Porgie Junior was both conceived and born. From the time she marked him, up until the night she claimed his virginity, it was set in stone. The same applied to Emily and her connection with Gren.

Looking back, even as she sat with Mary, playing with Chloe, the true feelings Emily held deep within fro Gren grew as she did. At first, Emily thought of it as a silly, girl crush and nothing more. Even Lyla trie to reassure her daughter that was all it was. But around her sixteenth birthday, things changed; Emily would look at Gren in more than a 'friendly' way. She'd have secret fantasies of climbing into his bedroom, laying beside him in bed and feel the heaving of his breathing. To kiss his pouty lips, touch his sun kissed skin. Feel his quirvering body between her thighs.

According to Gren, he had the same twisted thoughts. He honestly felt it was from the lack of sexual intimacy he and Carla found themselves in. The connection he had with Emily as a child was her adoration and devotion. Not an intense feeling of both confusion and love that would bring them, two, lost and attered souls, together. Even when Emily was going through her 'Georgie' phase, Gren was always there.

Now, here they were, hand in hand, prepapred to defend their rights as both a couple and parents to four turbulent children with powers that had minds of their own. As Mary continued to make Chloe giggle, Emily knew everything work out in the end. They'd come to a pleasent decision when it came to the babies. All else failed, Emily would hold her head up high, pack the needed materials necessery and live at the Farm until her children mastered their shifting abilitites.

She, like Gren, were preparing already, should that be their only option. Peter composed Gren with their exact location; who was their surrounding neighbors, what the children would be doing and they would be safe. Sunflower guaranteed he'd keep a close eye on Emily and the quads; he was determined to keep the children under his and the communitie's watchful eyes. Sunflower refused to let Thomas take the children. Even Georgie stood by his conclusion to appeal anything in regards to sending his daughter and grandchildren away.

Sunflower walked over to Emily and peered at Seraphina. By now, their home was swarming with the many Porgie members and their growing families; Junior, Jersey, Georgie and Johann sat outside, smoking Cigars and holding various random conversations. Penelope, Katie and Lyla, along with the arrival of Holly, sat in the kitchen. Emily could detect the smell of fresh cookies while the women sat around the table and drank their teas. Peter and Ethan, still on the phone with the office, paced back and forth, looking over the files. Gren, smiling in Emily's direction, played with Liam and Viviana. The little girl, now on her back, kicked and twirled her legs about.

Sunflower beams. "They are indeed precious little things."

"They are." Emily kisses Seraphina's head. "Me little babies...."

Sunflower touches Emily's hand. "We'll fix this, alright? I promise you-those silly, Grendel traditions dies centuries ago when we were forced into Exile. A lot of the 'old' practices have either stopped or became lost."

Mary was curious. "What exactly ARE the Grendel methods to picking a new leader?"

Emily cringes. "Ya' recall the Romans and how they held their Gladiator fights?"

"Yes...."

"Picture that but with large, blood thirsty beasts charging inta' one anotha'. RJ and Liam would be his pick, simply cause Isaiah neva' had kids and those are the only two boys."

"So, they'd fight to the bitter end?"

"If it fookin' came down ta' it."

Mary huffs. "Well, Thomas can go suck a large, hairy asshole before he get's to take those two away. And how is THAT fair? RJ is much older and WAY more advanced."

Emily titls her head in Gren and Robert's direction. "That's how those two were. Does not matta'...one of the reasosn why, Gren told me, their relationship went ta' shit."

"Ouch." Mary tickles Chloe's belly. "Well, your auntie Mary is here and although she can't do what she used to, your uncle Junior will. Yes he will! Yes he will! He'll cut your mean old grandpa before we let him take you away." Mary pokes Seraphina's cheek. "AND you can kill all those nasty weeds. Yes you can! Yes you can!"

Emily snorts as Chloe smiles and embraces Mary's affection. By now, Gren had both Viviana and Liam in his arms, rocking the babies to sleep. Emily watched Gren carefully bounce Viviana and Liam, forcing the children to yawn widely and drift off into their daily noon slumbers. Chloe would soon follow, as Seraphina already beat her siblings for the race against the sandman. While the others prepared for a nice get together and begin a debate over their meal, Emily and Gren placed the babies in their bassinets.

"Did he eva' come back, Gren?"

"Nope." Gren places a thin blanket over Viviana and Liam. "He knows better. I fucking made sure to make myself VERY clear. We'll fix this. Peter is giving us until their first birthday. We'll study, learn, teach-I'll lose sleep if I have to-but he's not taking these babies from me. I don't give a fuck about traditions..."

Emily grabs Gren's hand. "Promise me, Grendel. Promise me ya' will keep our babies safe."

Gren forces Emily to turn and peer deep into his eyes. He noticed the blurry, tearful apperance. Pressing his lips firmly against Emily's forehead, he felt the droplets of hot tears stain his shirt and neck.

"I promise to you, Emily. I'll keep our babies safe. No one and NOTHING will keep me from protecting you all. I'm motherfucking Grendel and even if it means losing my arm again, I'll do it..."

Not another word was spoken of that day in regards to Thomas. No Homelands. Not the Farm. Nothing except for pleasurable conversations. Eating Chinese and drinking various drinks, the family sat in the living room and carried on with life. The thoughts still creeping in all their minds; Emily and Gren especially, knowing that some things, no matter how much you tried, could not be contained and swept under the rug. But like times before, they'd learn.

And this time, they had eachother. They were not alone.

Any questions, let me know. :3 Will cover more of the children's fates as they get older. for right now, I want to focus on Gren and Emily as a couple, parents and their daily lives; Peter and Ethan (especially Ethan, since he has very little in his BG) and go from there. I have a few ideas (both silly and serious) that I'd like to incorporate into the story. Plus, add the other Porgie families in as well. (Did a little with Katie so far.) Plus, more drawings! YAY! Need a break from this BS homework and paper writing sometimes. :3

• Ahh! Nick seems like the sort that would get annoyed at me if I misjudged his taste in music, so thanks for the correction. :P

Pride is my writing song; All Nightmare Long is Nick's murder song XP

• edited February 2015

It's one of my favourite games too. :)

I love L.A. Noire!! This song is nice

• JJwolfJJwolf Banned
    edited February 2015

Give that man a cookie for stealing a toilet.

Alt text

Look, son...I jacked us a fine beauty from some guy's house...

I <3 the sims 3!! I play it all the time! Made Robert and everything, too. :)

Having a little bit of writers block, to an extent, so I might wait until I can get something solid down in my brain before writing another

• I had to double-check, because some songs seemed to play more often than others on the radio, but it was in there. There are five other remixes, one of which wasn't in the game, though is still very much of that period. Glad you think so!

The original song was in L.A. Noire? Hmmm, I don't quite remember hearing it on the in-game radio. Pretty kickass remix though!

• I love Gremily and these babies! Thomas is doing what is normal of the Grendels but damn! That is some messed up shit! :0 I love this so much!!!!! I LOVE IT ALL!!!

Babies! #Gremily #F U Thomas #F the Farm #Peter is hot #Never mess with the Porgie Clan

Enough said.

Robert pulled into the driveway and noticed the familiar cars lined either near the mailbox or randomly scattered; it looked like a scene pu

• I saw the last one and my sister was sitting next to me laughing XD I seriously have NEVER had a robber rob me in the sims 3 they must dislike me or something XD The sims 2 is a different story, though XD

I like the sims 4, to an extent. It has a bunch of qualities added that I adore (The best is CAS and the multitasking, I swear.) But the stuff they left out does sway me strongly. I have the sims 2, 3, and 4, and lately I find myself playing the Sims 2 more frequently than any of the others, mostly because the sims 3 lags sometimes for me, and the sims 4 gets boring after fifteen minutes. And I hate that babies are bound to their cribs. It doesn't really feel like I'm playing the sims anymore sometimes, I feel like I'm playing a nicer graphics yet watered down version of a combination of the sims 2 and 3. I dunno. I just love the create a sim on there.

That last one had me laughing; I remember this happened to me a little after I purchased and played, my couple had a baby. When he was born,

• Sims is a great game if you like to control people and make them get married and have babies and shiz. You can also build their houses and furnish it and stuff, you should look it up on youtube and see some of the youtubers who play it :)

I've never seen this game before but it sounds interesting with robbers taking toilets and what not! XD

• The console version is NEVER as good as the PC version. They're like completely different games. I always get frustrated on console because you can't do a fraction of the stuff that you can do on the computer. But it's good if your newer to the game, I suppose. I can understand why you wouldn't understand it though XD

I played The Sims 2 way back when on PS2; I didn't really understand the game

• In the sims 4, I was actually fangirling with the multitasking system, so I was texting my friend, and I told my friend that my sims was playing sims and texting his friend, so it was like inception and I was dying laughing XD

Robbers literally take the most random of items. Not your TV, or your sterio. Your fricken' toilet, and a window. And maybe the lawn gnome. Yep.

That second one - they play video games or train sets or something and you think, 'why aren't they doing something more constructive with th

• Glad it's helping! And thanks. :) Hard rock and country music are good for winding down after things such as stupid thesis papers, I find. :D

Now THIS is music. This is helping me right with this stupid thesis paper. Nice choice, Noir. Nice change from my usual hard rock and country music.

• Oh I know loads of things to try and fix your game, if you're interested :D My life only consists of reading books and playing videogames, and if you want me to get specific, I could list them all XD Sims 3 is a great game, but the Devs really screwed up in optimizing them for everyday computers. So there's bound to be start-up issues and the like. Seriously though, PM me if you want and I'll see what I can do to help ;)

When it isn't Fables, it's the Sims for you. XD I really need to make the attempt someday to see what the hell is causing my Sims 3 to not start. (because the last time I've tried playing it, the launcher wouldn't start the game for some reason)

• I play all the sims games XD I try to make my sims and it always goes terribly wrong XD The only one in the franchise that has literally perfect create a sim features is the newest one, which is a shame because the rest of the game is kind of crappy and boring still. Need some expansions!

JJwolf posted: »

Give that man a cookie for stealing a toilet. Look, son...I jacked us a fine beauty from some guy's house... I the sims 3!! I play it all the time! Made Robert and everything, too.

• Get well soon! Sounds like it really, really hurts :(

Hey guys I'm gonna be down and out for a couple days to a week and a half due to bruising my lungs once again. I'll still be checking the page and posting replies when I can but right now it really hurts to do much of anything. Take it easy guys!

• Okay, this is the third or fourth song shared, I think I will take the time later today and post my own favorite song XD You guys might be disappointed though; My taste isn't nearly as classy as the rest of you :P I love all of this music though, really. Great song, by the way! Listend to it all the way through!

• Will do! I have the time to do so! XD

Sims is a great game if you like to control people and make them get married and have babies and shiz. You can also build their houses and furnish it and stuff, you should look it up on youtube and see some of the youtubers who play it

• I'll do my best! If luck is on my side I should be good by next Wednesday.

Get well soon! Sounds like it really, really hurts

• Georgie's rather stentorian voice

This must be the first time I've ever heard the word 'stentorian', and it's a good one. :) I seem to think winsome was the other, but it was a while ago!

the girl was now fully in her Wolf form and found Mary's leather jacket to be a tasty, yet a difficult snack to chew on

Details like that with the babies just make them great characters. xD

Viviana, like always, floated in the air but was being chased by her papa Georgie.

That is a wonderful image! :D

Yes he will! Yes he will! He'll cut your mean old grandpa before we let him take you away." Mary pokes Seraphina's cheek. "AND you can kill all those nasty weeds. Yes you can! Yes you can!"

Two great reasons why Mary is a good aunt: she'll fight for you and let you kill weeds when you're not supposed to. :D

Great stuff. :)

Robert pulled into the driveway and noticed the familiar cars lined either near the mailbox or randomly scattered; it looked like a scene pu

• It's little moments like that that make video games so uniquely brilliant. XD

Is there a house going up bit by bit further down the street, it's progress advancing while your house falls further victim to robberies? Because maybe the robbers are stealing things to build their own houses. XD I'd demand a vigilante mod for the game if someone stole my gnome - that's just crossing a line. :P

In the sims 4, I was actually fangirling with the multitasking system, so I was texting my friend, and I told my friend that my sims was pla

• edited February 2015

Hey guys! I figure I'll share two of my favorite songs that I like to listen to (In addition to hundreds of other songs, mind you.) Both are by the same band, Keane, which is one of my favorite bands. They're british, and they're cool, and they're a little like Coldplay, and they're awesome. And I love them.

The first song is Somewhere Only We Know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oextk-If8HQ

The second song is Disconnected (And very humorous, if you ask me XD):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfUHkPf9D9k

The second is supposed to look like it's an old spanish film, if you're wondering. It adds to the feel of it ^-^

• Carter is already a giant basically XD He's close to Hans's height, when I think of him and what he looks like. He has a mixture of Jack and Mary in his facial features, but is a very handsome young man. He's muscley, because he works out with his step-dad from time to time ;) Always has looked up to Hans.

Holy shit, does this mean that Carter's going to be a giant eventually?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.