Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• I love this type of music. Reminds me of Kingdom Hearts; they had that song called 'Simple and Clean' that sounds almost the same as this. I was enjoying it till the end. Plus, that cover page is awesome! That would make a bomb tattoo.

Tetra posted: »

Hey guys! My roommate is here to help me post one of my favorite songs so here it is! Apologies if this comes out weird just let me know how to fix it and I will do so accordingly! Drakengard 3

• You can still see how much ammo you have by changing weapons, but you don't know how many rounds are in a clip etc.

Brotherhood was amazing, but I still prefer AC3 above all others (I haven't finished Rogue or Unity yet)

Ellie is a great character, she brings out a very different side of Joel and has some hilarious lines!!

LupineNoir posted: »

Yeeash, they must have hit some weak points to floor him in only 3 punches! I'm torn about not having a HUD in games. On the one hand, it's

• Handsome! The stubble under your chin does add a certain wolfish quality, and you have a friendly - if reserved - smile. :)

As for the song, it's the first time I've heard it and I'm not sure whether to try and avoid it in the future or just put it on a constant loop. XD

JJwolf posted: »

http://youtu.be/F8Hj74Oxv-0 Because everyone else is posting THEIR songs, this is mine. Listening to it RIGHT now. So, let's all take selfies....^.^

• Kingdom Hearts has an amazing OST! I own them all back home :D Drakengard (Although having amazing but extremely fucked up storyline and characters) has absolutely phenomenal music to jam out with! :D

pudding_pie posted: »

I love this type of music. Reminds me of Kingdom Hearts; they had that song called 'Simple and Clean' that sounds almost the same as this. I was enjoying it till the end. Plus, that cover page is awesome! That would make a bomb tattoo.

• There are multiple endings for Beyond :/

One is you are dead (which I chose) and there are about 3 for staying alive...

I've watched it but haven't played it. It was very good although being depressing as all hell! I hope to see them do something with that ending though!

• I know it's messed up but I preferred her dying and helping the girl XD the others just seemed too good to be true XP

HazzatheMan posted: »

There are multiple endings for Beyond One is you are dead (which I chose) and there are about 3 for staying alive...

• The developers just wanted to play a game of story ping pong Hazza XD they thought gamers loved whenthe story ping pong XD

I guess. I didn't like how the story is played at different points in her life though, like one chapter you're working for the CIA and the next you're going to a birthday party 5 years prior!

• I guess.

I didn't like how the story is played at different points in her life though, like one chapter you're working for the CIA and the next you're going to a birthday party 5 years prior! :/

I know it's messed up but I preferred her dying and helping the girl XD the others just seemed too good to be true XP

• That is a very good song to get you going. XD Excellent choice!

And nice style! Like Dragon says, that is a fine t-shirt, and the cap really suits you! Plus, that whole, 'It's a 4AM, I'm takin' a selfie, it's no big deal' look is real smooth. XD

http://youtu.be/RQ9xveRsWxo Because its 4am where I'm at and since baby Emily refuses to let me sleep, time to party hard! xD I always listen to this song. Doing it right now! AND since we are posting selfies, @JJWolf.....BAM! xD

• SELFIE! I'm not great at taking pictures of myself but, hey, why not? XD Californian swagger ain't something I can pull off - @JJwolf @puddin_pie you're looking good guys XD - so, I thought I'd go for English eccentricity. Because, I don't even smoke and I've got a pipe!

Alt text

Yeeeah. xD

• XD XD Okay, you win THIS time, pie! That face!!

Alright, alright! >:D This isn't Georgie, BUT....

• Yeah I totally forgot to shave that day. XD I look like some homeless guy on the beach but glad ya' think its alright. I HATE my smile. :( Glad it comes off as friendly. Some people think I'm real 'stuck up' because of it.

You have never heard of this song......:0 Well, I'm happy to have brought something random into your life! XD

Handsome! The stubble under your chin does add a certain wolfish quality, and you have a friendly - if reserved - smile. As for the song

• Californian swagger

YES! XD @pudding_pie we have swagger, dude! :D

BTW, I'm digging that pipe. I pictured you with glasses for some reason...and facial hair. XD Handsome lad, Noir! Awesome paintings in the back, too!!!! :D

SELFIE! I'm not great at taking pictures of myself but, hey, why not? XD Californian swagger ain't something I can pull off - @JJwolf @puddi

• Well the story ping pong was crap!! XD

The developers just wanted to play a game of story ping pong Hazza XD they thought gamers loved whenthe story ping pong XD

• edited February 2015

You are a handsome bugger :P

That is a nice pipe! Is it an Antique?

SELFIE! I'm not great at taking pictures of myself but, hey, why not? XD Californian swagger ain't something I can pull off - @JJwolf @puddi

• The USA is going to have a Boris Johnson equivalent. :P What about the S.A.S? Or, erm, a stiff upper lip? Hmm.

You should print them off a chart or something, save you the hassle. :D

We have a Monarchy and Boris Johnson My Parent's have this annoying habit of calling me downstairs to identify a firearm in some film or TV show they're watching, 9 times out of 10 I'll recognize it, but I'm not that good :P

• Ahh, that makes sense really.

I didn't quite click with AC3 as much as Brotherhood, though I did like Connor, which many people don't. I think Rogue's pretty good actually, especially as it ties up a lot between 3 and 4. Paris in Untiy is brilliant, but the story seems to be missing something.

Haha, I'm looking forward to meeting her then!

You can still see how much ammo you have by changing weapons, but you don't know how many rounds are in a clip etc. Brotherhood was amazi

• edited February 2015

Homeless guys must have stylish facial hair then. XD This might sound weird - apologies if it does, it's not meant to - but when someone smiles, the real tell is in the eyes and not the mouth. The muscles around the eye lids change, and you can tell if someone means a smile by looking at a picture and covering up their mouth. With yourself, your eyes seem genuinely friendly. :) (Seriously not meant to sound weird!)

You've probably enhanced it now I've heard the song. XD

Yeah I totally forgot to shave that day. XD I look like some homeless guy on the beach but glad ya' think its alright. I HATE my smile. Gla

• LA Noire but more fast paced sounds intriguing!

I have more at home so I may need to update the list when I go home next weekend Persona 4 and it seems to be that the 5th one will be sounding a lot like LA Noire but more fast paced! Don't know why that's important but yeah! XD You do too Lupine

• We have the S.A.S and the S.B.S to be sure; but 'Mericuh (fuk yeh) have the USMC, the US Army Rangers and the Navy SEALS :/

Nah I like going off the top of my head :P

The USA is going to have a Boris Johnson equivalent. :P What about the S.A.S? Or, erm, a stiff upper lip? Hmm. You should print them off a chart or something, save you the hassle.

• We've got hovercrafts! That's got to count for something? Besides, you said you can have your pick between either so why complain? :P

Keeps you on your mental toes, so to speak. XD

We have the S.A.S and the S.B.S to be sure; but 'Mericuh (fuk yeh) have the USMC, the US Army Rangers and the Navy SEALS Nah I like going off the top of my head :P

• Unity has great free-running, but I don't like the new combat system. It's a lot more simplistic than the others and it has a ranking system...

Ellie is great, her DLC Left Behind is two stories in one, but you really must finish the main story before you play it :D

I liked AC3 cuz it went all out with it's new combat system (Black Flag and Rogue seemed to be lacking the same flare with combat) I did like Connor as an Assassin. but he was dull as a person :P

Except in the Tyranny of King Washington DLC's, his personality was more 'normal' by then XD

Ahh, that makes sense really. I didn't quite click with AC3 as much as Brotherhood, though I did like Connor, which many people don't. I

• Thanks. :D That image might be how I'll look in a decade. XD I might look a bit younger than I am, a part from the streak of grey hair, but I'm rubbish at estimating ages anyway. Glad you like the paintings!

Californian swagger YES! XD @pudding_pie we have swagger, dude! BTW, I'm digging that pipe. I pictured you with glasses for some reason...and facial hair. XD Handsome lad, Noir! Awesome paintings in the back, too!!!!

• Californian swag.

• Why, thank you. :P Nah, it's not an antique, I just like the romantic idea of mulling something over with a pipe. :P (Yeah, I am a bit weird). As for the 'jolly good fellow malarkey' (because edits unfortunately not work on Feeds ;P), I like to play up that idea with one of the characters I use on here, but at best for some sort of comical sense. I really can't stand toffs in reality. XD

You are a handsome bugger :P That is a nice pipe! Is it an Antique?

• See, I can't even say it properly! xD

MasterStone posted: »

Californian swag.

• Yeah, the free-running is an improvement. Personally, I quite like the difficulty of the new combat, but it could possibly do with being added to somehow. Wish it had something more in the modern day, though; apparently it might be going to London next.

Will do!

Combat is definitely memorable from AC3; you've got to admit that the two swords in Black Flag were pretty badass, though. :P

Unity has great free-running, but I don't like the new combat system. It's a lot more simplistic than the others and it has a ranking system

• Well not entirely a selfie... Me and my doge Pepper.

Alt text

• GREAT for doing homework, too. xD

Thanks a bunch, guys. :3 My typical attire on a good day. And with a bit of coffee and this song, Pie is ready for a selfie! XD

That is a very good song to get you going. XD Excellent choice! And nice style! Like Dragon says, that is a fine t-shirt, and the cap really suits you! Plus, that whole, 'It's a 4AM, I'm takin' a selfie, it's no big deal' look is real smooth. XD

• I agree with JJ: we do have that 'swag' thing going on but to tell you the truth, Noir, that pipe gives ya' some, too. :) I love those paintings, too and from the 1st pic I saw with you in the aviator glasses, this is a real treat! Love the hair, too!

• GAH! I love your dog! He slash She reminds me of my own. :) And diggin' those pajamas! Great seeing a face to the name 'Masterstone' now. :D

Well not entirely a selfie... Me and my doge Pepper.

• Looks like I have yet to jump on the bandwagon as well XD Nice pic, man! I'll be bringing some NJ trash to the scene XDD

• Looking good, man! You also have a nice bathroom XD Have fun with little miss Emily, I'm sure she's a blast when she's keeping you up so late XD

http://youtu.be/RQ9xveRsWxo Because its 4am where I'm at and since baby Emily refuses to let me sleep, time to party hard! xD I always listen to this song. Doing it right now! AND since we are posting selfies, @JJWolf.....BAM! xD

• Aw your dog is so cute :3 Nice pic, too! Pepper is a cute name for a dog <3

Well not entirely a selfie... Me and my doge Pepper.

• The video for the second one was awesome XD I love it so much!

I swear I remember hearing the first song from somewhere... The second song, however, it was pretty cool. The music video made it particularly 'interesting' - so to speak. XP

• It's been my favorite song for a few years now, I think it'll never NOT be my favorite song XD I remember hearing it once during a commercial for the Winnie the Pooh movie they made back in 2011, and it took me a while to find the song online, and when I listened to it, I bought it. And eventually, I bought the rest of the album XD

I know, right? It's so good, lol!

Keane! Too long since I heard 'Somewhere Only We Know' - it used to be played quite frequently on TV and I really love the tune. When s

• Besides, you said you can have your pick between either so why complain?

Indeed, this is very true :P

We've got hovercrafts! That's got to count for something? Besides, you said you can have your pick between either so why complain? :P Keeps you on your mental toes, so to speak. XD

• Toffs who look down on the commoners as 'the dirt beneath their feet'

Yeah I can't stand them either, but when you have all that money, it does change you...

Why, thank you. :P Nah, it's not an antique, I just like the romantic idea of mulling something over with a pipe. :P (Yeah, I am a bit weird

• edited February 2015

http://instagram.com/p/y0O1A3JJRE/?modal=true
    Well, this is me. I had to really talk myself into doing it XD

On the up side, I went driving today! And I signed up for SAT's. And I might have a job, if I fill the application out and hand it in on Monday! So yeah! Getting my life in order!

• AC Victory is the next game and will be set in Victorian London; according to an 'acquaintance' I have at GAME, you now have access to a grappling hook :P

From screenshots; it looks like unarmed combat is the norm for fighting, and you change outfits by talking to certain people...

Black Flag had great Naval gameplay, but I didn't like Edward. His arrogance and brashness wore off pretty quick and he completely disrespects the Creed until the last few memories :/

Yeah, the free-running is an improvement. Personally, I quite like the difficulty of the new combat, but it could possibly do with being add

Sign in to comment in this discussion.