Would you be able to survive in the Nights Watch?

2»

Comments

• To be fair, I think everyone understood what I was asking except for you.

Sorry, pal, but I did understand. That's the way I decided to respond.

You're saying it was because I caught you out.

Nope, I'm fairly certain I knew the definition of "survive" on my own.

MadManLee posted: »

Ignore this message , I misread .

• Apologies for that , I misread what you wrote . I tried to change what I wrote but it was too late.

I felt by survive , you thought I meant , staying alive and leaving the wall legally after a certain amount of time . As you bought the fact you have to stay at the wall until you die.

Not trying to argue with anyone here .

Lingvort posted: »

To be fair, I think everyone understood what I was asking except for you. Sorry, pal, but I did understand. That's the way I decided

• No need, I'm sure you didn't mean anything by that.

I'm not trying to argue, either, but it just happens sometimes.

Apologies for that , I misread what you wrote . I tried to change what I wrote but it was too late. I felt by survive , you thought I mea

• MadManLeeMadManLee Banned
    edited February 2015

Okay , fair enough .

Again , I just misread what you wrote and then got frustrated with you , wrote something then realised my mistake . That's it.

I think it's best we just leave it here , Peace .

Lingvort posted: »

No need, I'm sure you didn't mean anything by that. I'm not trying to argue, either, but it just happens sometimes.

• I'd make a great spirit since I'd be dead within the week of arrival.

• Well I didn't have to steal, it's just that I thought it was fun and had little to no moral values or understanding of something like empathy back then and since everyone treated me like shit I had no problem with hurting people and most definitely not with something like stealing, besides we didn't have much money so how do you think I got into a hobby as expensive as gaming?

Ah , okay fair enough. I only asked because I was interested to hear you go into more detail about sneaking and pick pocketing as you hav

• edited February 2015

"did this alot"? - You mean kill innocent wabbits/put them above her bed dripping in blood or do you mean being a psychopath?

It's true! I don't know the details of it but I saw her with blood on herself and she said it was from a dead rabbit she hung over her bed . She couldn't even remember how it got there . She did this a lot.

• I'd be Lord Commander!

• Nice. I've always wanted to use both of them.

• I'd die quite soon being a ranger. I'm weak and scrawny as fuck. But if I managed to gain strength and get bigger, being a ranger would be pretty fun. But seeing as glasses aren't a thing in GOT, I wouldn't be able to see shit and would get sneak attacked or summat.

edited February 2015

Ah , I see .

I am sorry people treated you like shit.

I am not good at understanding rhetorical questions , I know what they mean but I can't tell whether the question you asked was one or not .

Do you mean , by stealing things , you were able to fund a expensive hobby like gaming. You said earlier you only stole a couple of sodas when pick pocketing . How would that help you pay for video game and stuff. And who walks around with cans of sodas in their pockets . I'm confused.

kaleion posted: »

Well I didn't have to steal, it's just that I thought it was fun and had little to no moral values or understanding of something like empath

edited February 2015

She killed rabbits a lot . She just didn't like them for some reason . I don't think she was a psychopath .She was just a bit weird.

"did this alot"? - You mean kill innocent wabbits/put them above her bed dripping in blood or do you mean being a psychopath?

• [removed]

Being from Florida, I would be f***ed. No question. xD

• No, the sodas are what I've stolen since I stopped stealing, back when I was a kid I didn't care I'd steal pretty much anything I could including several games and a lot of money, I often stole stuff I didn't want or care about and just threw it away afterwards because my main motivation was that I simply thought it was fun, like I said I had pretty loose moral standards and since I was pretty small and even when I was 17 I still looked around 10-11 (1.36m tall) it was pretty easy for me to break into places since I was also pretty thin and could usually fit in the spaces between fences but I was also pretty good at climbing and jumping fences.

Also the sodas I just stole them by walking into stores grabbing them and walking out without paying, because well when I'm angry, tired and broke I just don't give any fucks I guess, I mean that wasn't exactly right but whatever what's done is done.

Ah , I see . I am sorry people treated you like shit. I am not good at understanding rhetorical questions , I know what they mean but

• Ah , okay . That makes a lot more sense now.

kaleion posted: »

No, the sodas are what I've stolen since I stopped stealing, back when I was a kid I didn't care I'd steal pretty much anything I could incl

• That's what I'm saying... I would stand no chance against the cold.

• I loved Yoren xD

as a recruiter like Yoren

• yes me too! i love all the characters :)

I loved Yoren xD

• I would have thrown myself off the wall as soon as i could just to spare myself from the cold

• I'm from California, I consider 70 degrees cold... so yeah I would possibly die from whinnying or frostbite.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.