The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited February 2015

• XD epic fail there

Ahahaha, yes.

• Is this new or i just never noticed it?

Alt text

• Last week, I went to Washington DC for 2 fencing tournaments in the capital clash, I was in Y14 and Cadet (for fencers 15-17) I'm 14 btw. So in the Y14 tournament there were 114 people there and I came in 19th. For my first Cadet tournament there was 120 people there and I managed to get 42nd place. That's not all! I had apparently qualified for the national fencing team which is a team of the best and out of the 125 people on the list I was ranked 100th which means out of everybody who fences in my age group... I'm the 100th best in the country. I'm glad to share this with you guys :)
    BTW still an E rated trying to get to the D Rated.

• edited February 2015

I was wondering about that too........It's maybe an update?

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Is this new or i just never noticed it?

• Nice! Good to know I didn't kill you with my Saltlick gif :P

Last week, I went to Washington DC for 2 fencing tournaments in the capital clash, I was in Y14 and Cadet (for fencers 15-17) I'm 14 btw. So

• I think it's new. I just noticed it too.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Is this new or i just never noticed it?

• Grr March 31st needs to get here!!!!

• March 30th needs to get here!

Grr March 31st needs to get here!!!!

• What's March 31st? :p

Grr March 31st needs to get here!!!!

• @blueneon @sweetpeaclem

I better sleep but finish with cuteness with awesome foxes

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

Congrats that's an awesome achievement you should be so proud of yourself great job :D

Last week, I went to Washington DC for 2 fencing tournaments in the capital clash, I was in Y14 and Cadet (for fencers 15-17) I'm 14 btw. So

• edited February 2015

I would say that they definitely did something. My profile also loads wayyy faster than usual now.

Saltlick123 posted: »

I was wondering about that too........It's maybe an update?

• I personally prefer Huskies :P

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Markd4547 posted: »

@blueneon @sweetpeaclem I better sleep but finish with cuteness with awesome foxes

• You wanna chat if you aint busy we could talk about voltaire

Strange pick with the Bunnyapocalypse song... I love Voltaire.

• PPPPPPowerbomb!!!!

Alt text

• edited February 2015

NEW NXT CHAMPION WOO

PPPPPPowerbomb!!!!

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I present to you my Valentine for 2015, Mr. Synyster Gates. <3

• The world turned black long ago when lanterns could vote and decide on what kind of animals would be exempt from grade school. Pasta was a country, in which iTunes was banned and ants were forced to listen to Cher. Diapers were for adults and children ruled the land. Restaurants were banned, as was any form of institution that promoted weight gain. it was all obliterated in the Great Flood, and Noah's Ark was full of big business lobbyists that manipulated the weather.

• Yuss <3

I present to you my Valentine for 2015, Mr. Synyster Gates.

• Found my Valentines day song, lmao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-osabVEBMk

AWESOMEO posted: »

Yuss

• Another day down and another day Game of Thrones episode 2 still isn't fixed...... :/

• Solon: That is why his head is so perfect! From one of your own race! From one of those who turned upon you and tried to destroy you! You get a new head for Morbius...the crowning irony.
    Morbius: FOOL!
    Solon: ...I'm sorry, the pun was irresistible.

• I had something like that happen to me once. In art class. It was pretty bullshit.

Today in last period, the teacher was giving us a test tomorrow and pretty much giving us all the answers today. So, I ask the teacher if sh

• I had friends who used, toyed, deceived and betrayed me. Including my former best friend. I had a hard time trust people but eventually I found an old friend, and from there my life started turning up. Now he's my best friend. And I've had a better time, and more accomplishments with him and others then the other sons of bitches who made me go through hell. And I was bullied for being awkward and different. But I showed every motherfucker that they can't break me, and that I'm stronger than them, not by intelligence or physicality, but by will. Finding a comeback and proved who I am. If you're going to get pushed around, fight back and plow through the masses. I don't exactly know what you did to piss them off, but if they're going to these heights of schemes, they're just scum. Prove your innocence and make them realize the monsters they've become. Running won't solve anything, even suicide won't, you gotta fight back.

CodPatrol posted: »

I haven't been here in ages, I've been busy sulking, it's Valentine's Day and I'm getting cyber bullied by people I once called friends, I'm

• Alt text

THE UPLOADER MADE THIS VIDEO UNAVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY

GODDAM MERICA everytime

Saltlick123 posted: »

idk why but I like this so much :P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv4-F6Q-1FQ

• edited February 2015

looks at profile pic

MAKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Alt text

Gary-Oak posted: »

The world turned black long ago when lanterns could vote and decide on what kind of animals would be exempt from grade school. Pasta was a c

• Gah dayum

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• A SONG ABOUT THE JOYS OF MURDER AND RAPE FOR VALENTINE'S DAY YUSSSS

Found my Valentines day song, lmao https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-osabVEBMk

• cOCk MAGIC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o3Nfile_r8

• edited February 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ND5dYIFkd0

I can't wait for this game but what a terrible trailer I hate game trailers like this which show nothing of the game or the actually graphics just a mini-movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjirR8hmhsY

Eight friends trapped together on a remote mountain retreat, and they aren’t alone. Gripped by dread, with tensions running high, they must fight through their fear if they all hope to make through the night in one piece.

Play as each of the eight characters and experience fear like you never have before. Every decision you make in your terrifying search for answers could mean the difference between life and death, but for whom? Your actions alone will decide who survives Until Dawn.

Another telltale style game looks alright I'd say it will be really cheesy and clique but never know :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1miuWOJQADo

What a genius idea well done sony :'D

• CONJACULATIONS

AWESOMEO posted: »

Gah dayum

Sign in to comment in this discussion.