Who should kill Lord Whitehill?

2»

Comments

• He should be hung off of Iron Wood trees.

• Awesome thanks

I think Lady Forrester is a likely option too, though its more likely she might snap and kill Gryff IMO

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited February 2015

Rodrik should cut him open and replace his organs with bread and salt.

• Give him the Theon treatment.

Alt text

• Ryon shud impale him with his wooden sword.

• Alt text

I think Lady Forrester is a likely option too, though its more likely she might snap and kill Gryff IMO

• Any one of the Forresters.

• YES

Talia. PAINT SLAVER'S BAY IN CRIMSON RAINS TO BRING ETHAN BACKKK TO MEEEEEEEE

• Roderick of course but i would really like it if lady Forrester ended up killing him because she is one who deserves it the most he's the reason her son is dead

• No way!.........He'll flay him first =p

I hope Talia or Rodrik, but I'm calling it now: Ramsay will kill him for his disobedience.

• Yeah, it's a pity he left that at Ironrath. On the other hand.......he did say he'd get a real sword one day....

Ryon shud impale him with his wooden sword.

• I think it could possible happen like this:

Roderick tries to kill him, but is knocked to the ground. Seeing his brother down Asher jumps into the fray and Lord Whitehill ends up staring at the wrong end of the blade. Asher is about to strike the killing blow, when suddenly Gwynn Whitehill implores him to spare her father. Seeing the dilemma that now faces her son and the possibility that Asher might actually spare him, Lady Forester kills Lord Whitehill herself. Everyone looks on in shock and as Lord Whitehill lies dying in a pool of his own blood Lady Forester coldly tells him that "he brought it on himself"!

• The bread and salt will finally get their just desserts.

• Well, flaying kills you :P

No way!.........He'll flay him first =p

• Or fucking potatos whatnot

I don't care as long as we get some "Fucking bread and salt."

• Ramsay ain't dying, deal with that. Maybe in season 2 when WINDS OF WINTER is already released.

Who knows, I wouldn't mind if the game went downhill about the Show Cannon.

• why would LADY FORRESTER would saltlick him anyways? It's not like he'd come back to life as a zombie.

MrHazer posted: »

It should happen in the Dreadfort dungeon. Asher, Lady Forrester, Gwyn and Ludd have been locked up and betrayed by the Boltons. Ludd sudden

• Elissa or Rodrik.

• I was thinking a great way for him to go would be Rodrik making him kneel and either have the choice to murder him there or let him kiss Rodrik's ring, should he have one. Or maybe, MAYBE Talia. Holy fuck I'd love Talia to take vengeance for Ethan.

• Is there, like, a white walker there to bring him back or did you just mindlessly take Larry's death?

MrHazer posted: »

It should happen in the Dreadfort dungeon. Asher, Lady Forrester, Gwyn and Ludd have been locked up and betrayed by the Boltons. Ludd sudden

• Yes, but it's not as quick or clean as a beheading.

Well, flaying kills you :P

• I have no idea who Larry is... He sounds like a "charming" guy though!

Galhaar posted: »

Is there, like, a white walker there to bring him back or did you just mindlessly take Larry's death?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.