The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• chocolate

Alt text

oh god vanilla cream chocolate strawberry cream chocolate nougat caramel chocolate fuuuucukkkkkcktyfuckckk

• Golden making serial killers since 2007.

;o that might work golden u r a genes, genuis, genius ...it took me a few time to spell that right i've only got one hand the other is shoving chocolate in my mouth

• i can only eat one more before i start feeling guilty should it be orange cream or coconut cream pick one for me

Saltlick123 posted: »

chocolate

• the year,

is 2015!

two o to the one of fifteen

Golden making serial killers since 2007.

• Honey, you're not the first serial killer I've made.

the year, is 2015! two o to the one of fifteen

• i wanna dip strawberries in lindt chocolate mhm

• I personally don't like Coconut flavored stuff so I would go with Orange but whatever you feel like.

i can only eat one more before i start feeling guilty should it be orange cream or coconut cream pick one for me

• orange cream it is

I really like coconut stuff so I will save the coconuts for another day

I personally don't like Coconut flavored stuff so I would go with Orange but whatever you feel like.

• my favorite characters are always without a doubt the ones the rest of the fandom hates

• Any Examples?

You better not say Larry.......

my favorite characters are always without a doubt the ones the rest of the fandom hates

• @Raging_Blades HE'S ALIVE.

Alt text

Don't mind my first comment. It was all in the moment.

• edited February 2015

oh gosh, plenty. with bonus explanations in the parenthesis.

let's start with twdg because this is a ttg forum: Arvo. (I'd say a few others, like Lilly and Nate but they seem to have some fans while all across the board Arvo is pretty much devoid of fans besides for like, three other people on these forums and a small packet of tumblrs, but that's not surprising because there's fandoms for pretty much any character on tumblr.)

ahs coven: Madison Montgomery (Or at least, people hate Emma Robert's guts. But I love her so whatever.)

ahs freakshow: Dandy Mott (This is one where I'm not sure if people genuinely hate dandy but at least acknowledge that he's a good character or they just flat out hate him but Finn Wittrock is a beautiful beautiful man. and also a gr8 actor. idk. .-. )

the 100: John Murphy (Since the trash prince is currently having a pretty well-written redemption arc a lot more people are starting to like him but I loved him since s1 even when he was a little shit who murdered out of revenge and pissed on somebody once. I enjoy watching people come to terms with their murphy love. it feeds my soul.) and I like Jaha too and nobody seems to care for him much anymore.

homestuck: Damara and Eridan. (Kinda iffy on including hs characters to this list because the fandom is an unexplainable cesspool that doesn't truly hate characters and readily admits that all the characters are assholes to some degree but people like to complain about the beforus trolls and there is some eridan hate because he's part of murder trio but whateva.)

Any Examples? You better not say Larry.......

• edited February 2015

If I'm not the first, who was the second?

And who was the first, if not me, for that matter?

Honey, you're not the first serial killer I've made.

• Well...There was this person...He...Well...I made him go crazy. He's in a psych hospital now.

The second...Well...You try and help people and then they end up killing people.

You're the third.

If I'm not the first, who was the second? And who was the first, if not me, for that matter?

• edited February 2015

oh man I want crab rangoons and chicken noodle soup and buffalo chicken wings, steak, steak fries, salad with ranch and salad with that raspberry flavored stuff, coconut, smoothies, fruit salad, red velvet cake, pad thai+grilled chicken on top, fish and chips, tortellini with minestrone soup and donuts and french onion soup, scrambled, boiled, and poached eggs, crispy bacon, orange mango juice, chocolate dipped strawberries, grapes, blood orange, ham sandwhich with lettuce tomato and SWISS CHEESE and butterkase, calamari and fried rice and buttered lobster and scallops and a strawberry milkshake with angel food cake, spaghetti with garlic bread and belgian waffles with whipped cream and strawberry i'm so huuuuuuungryyyyy

• edited February 2015

You're the third.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3an5OEeUe0

...and then;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCHd3VCu47M

And when will I realize that this skin I'm in

Hey, it isn't mine

And when will the thrill be too much meat for me to find anymore

Oh, because you know I can't hide

But oh how hard I try

But this is just the shape I'm in, oh yeah

Well...There was this person...He...Well...I made him go crazy. He's in a psych hospital now. The second...Well...You try and help people and then they end up killing people. You're the third.

• I'm joking...About the second.

The first one is a true story actually, a guy tried to kill me.

You're the third. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3an5OEeUe0 ...and then; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCHd3VCu47M And

• OMG! HE'S NOT DEAD! HALLELUJAH!

Green613 posted: »

@Raging_Blades HE'S ALIVE. Don't mind my first comment. It was all in the moment.

• Alt text

OMG! HE'S NOT DEAD! HALLELUJAH!

• I knew you were.

...When I was young a kid threatened to shoot me in the eye and I feel like one day I'll meet up with this kid again one time and we'll have to have a fight to the death or something I remember it sometimes and I worry the shit out of myself because of it one day I might have to kill that little bitch I'm so frightened and pissed

the worst part is that I think my dad knows the guy who is that kid's uncle so the chance of me meeting with my arch-nemesis is very likely

I want that guy dead

do you want to share your story about the person who tried to kill you or no? If you don't that's totally fine I won't pry.

I'm joking...About the second. The first one is a true story actually, a guy tried to kill me.

• Let me just say that sometimes people are jealous of you and they end up to hate you. I was smarter and he disliked that, then one day...He tried to stab me, didn't work out like he entirely planned. He only stabbed my hand but he tried.

I knew you were. ...When I was young a kid threatened to shoot me in the eye and I feel like one day I'll meet up with this kid again one

• That's...really scary. If I were strong and someone did that to me, I'd beat them up and do something unsual violent so they'll have nightmares and always remember me when they are afraid.

Like, there's a difference between punching somebody in the face and say, biting off one of their fingers and trying to force it down their throat and make them eat it. Autocannabalism or something. Not like I've done that before, but if I had the chance and the person was untainted by fear and tried to fuck with me I totally would do that to them to keep them away. But I'm weak too, so I can't do that really.

Let me just say that sometimes people are jealous of you and they end up to hate you. I was smarter and he disliked that, then one day...He tried to stab me, didn't work out like he entirely planned. He only stabbed my hand but he tried.

• I was really young when it happened too, like elementary school which is crazy. I forget what he tried to stab me with too, I have a bad memory and I was pretty young.

That's...really scary. If I were strong and someone did that to me, I'd beat them up and do something unsual violent so they'll have nightma

• I was even weaker when that young. But I also had a lot of over-confidence in my ability to hurt others and therefore had less fear...evens out sorta. .-.

...was it a pencil or safety scissors? I assume that's the only stuff they allow in elementary.

I was really young when it happened too, like elementary school which is crazy. I forget what he tried to stab me with too, I have a bad memory and I was pretty young.

• I think it might of been a pencil, but trust me I remember bleeding a lot...Kids can't take a lot.

I was even weaker when that young. But I also had a lot of over-confidence in my ability to hurt others and therefore had less fear...evens

• Pssh the Russians today had nothing on the Italians back then

Markd4547 posted: »

dayum do not mess with the Russians :O

• Of course there is time, look at this cluster fuck. Just look at it

AWESOMEO posted: »

There's time.

• edited February 2015

Here's a flag I made for school as part of a unit on Australian and how other countries look at it. Let me know what you think of it.

Alt text

EDIT: Damn, it's not working. I'll try to re-upload later.

• "I <3 you."

Markd4547 posted: »

XD more valentines day spam

• DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAYYY!!!!

KIRYUUUUUUUINNNN SATSUKIIIII MATOIIIII RYUUUUUKOOO

• I just recieved a call for aptitude tests from the army, I'm excited :D

• I did this on my spare time. I always liked watching him perform in wrestling and I was listening to one of his theme songs, so I decided to spare some time making some wrestling fan art.

Alt text

This is a rescore of his classic theme in the 90s. It has the Batman vibe to it. It's a fav of mine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLSV_sUzx4E&feature=player_detailpage

PS: I know his face paint in the vid is a little different here than my drawing but I was looking at a WWE magazine when doing this, and it showed different face paint.

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited February 2015

Just got home and opened the order, I need to be at the recruiting office on May 26th:

Alt text

• ;~; NO...NONONONONONO! NOT YET! IT'S TOO SOON!

Just got home and opened the order, I need to be at the recruiting office on May 26th:

• It's not when I'm recruited, it's just aptitude tests.

papai46 posted: »

;~; NO...NONONONONONO! NOT YET! IT'S TOO SOON!

• Oh shit! You're joining the army?! o_o

Sign in to comment in this discussion.