We will meet Danerys in episode three because of the dragons

2»

Comments

• So who's post are you agreeing with. Mine, his, or neither?

I've only seen s01 and mostly everything makes sense to me xd of course i am getting to watching s02 too.

• Alt text

So who's post are you agreeing with. Mine, his, or neither?

• I'm guessing it's my side you're on lol.

• Im agreeing with watching from the start and not from s04 -.-

I'm guessing it's my side you're on lol.

• so you're with him then XD. Okay, but where can i watch all the episodes for free?

Im agreeing with watching from the start and not from s04 -.-

• cough You can download them at kickass torrents.. cough

so you're with him then XD. Okay, but where can i watch all the episodes for free?

• torrest have viruses and not safe though, but thanks

cough You can download them at kickass torrents.. cough

• No viruses at kickass torrents xd

torrest have viruses and not safe though, but thanks

• Putlocker ...no downloads :)

so you're with him then XD. Okay, but where can i watch all the episodes for free?

Mariana238 posted: »

Putlocker ...no downloads

• mergary iz loominarty? WAT?!?

Sorry but she'll think your telling the truth, she believed someone when they said margery was a lizard

• WE will meet BUT not in episode 3 as it says in the title.She's in the title screen for episode 6 i think

Flog61 posted: »

She already has a model so we almost certainly will. She's in one of the title cards.

• Oh god I hope not. I hate Daenerys so much. Even more than Joffrey.

• why is everyone hating on her?

• Because Dany is one of those characters people find likeable or hateable however as time goes on it goes towards the latter, which is funny as we are clearly meant to find her likeable.

In summary shes a stubborn, obnoxious brat obsessed with her dragons and men to sleep with, paranoid and likely crazy shes all for the people but doesnt realise despite trying to be a good ruler she just fails spectacularly. The fact shes on the other side of the planet to the rest of the stories doesnt help either

why is everyone hating on her?

• That doesn't mean we won't meet her sooner. Cersei is in the episode 5 title screen and we've met her in episode 1.

Geoor posted: »

WE will meet BUT not in episode 3 as it says in the title.She's in the title screen for episode 6 i think

• I think Daenerys is one of those characters you either love or hate (I love her, although that's an unpopular opinion). Some people complain that's she's in an entirely different place from everyone else, but I really enjoy seeing the cities in Essos with different cultures and costumes (particularly liked Qarth) and it's good that the show doesn't only take place in one place.

why is everyone hating on her?

• I agree, I actually quite like Daenerys as a character (though I would never want her to win the war, she's an awful leader)

Grafite posted: »

I think Daenerys is one of those characters you either love or hate (I love her, although that's an unpopular opinion). Some people complain

• Oh I know she will I just dont like her

Flog61 posted: »

She's in the title screen for one of the later episodes so unlikely.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.