What does Tyrion want from Mira?

Okay, for everyone that was confused I will explain what I meant.

I started watching the show about yesterday. Season 1 Ep. 1.

Now in that episode there was a scene where Tyrion the midget guy was having some relations with some ladies. I felt like he was a badass pimp who offers to do things for people if they do what he requests. Now this got me to think about what if he wanted Mira from the game to have relations with him for always having her back?

I'm only on the first season and did not read the book, so I wouldn't know his true intentions yet. Plus I started from Season four before and have some type of information on characters. I don't know that's just my guess about what Tyrion might want from Mira.

Now here's what I learned by watching Ep. 101

I learned that Daenery's has a troubled past and seems shy, worried, strong, and beautiful at this point. The dragons she takes care of came from the wedding as a gift from the Tageryians.

Tyrion seems like a cool person and badass pimp right now lol

Queen Cersie and her brother are in a incest relationship

The Wildling's and WhiteWalkers roam the forests

John Snow is apart of the nights watch and begging to go home. He also has a brother who soon falls off the wall after Cerci's brother pushes him down. I'm guess in Ep. 102 Snow's brother gets resurrected by the dog he's been training which gave him the wolf powers in season 4

Arya is silly and adorable at this moment

Sansa is falling in love with Joffery of King's Landing

The Lannister's killed Sansa mother's brother

Winter's coming

It was a great episode and will continue watching

Comments

• I was telling the community what I learned from watching the first season episode 1. I'm just starting there since people had an issue with me starting at season 4. Geeze.

E-excuse me?

• U WOT M8?

Seriously...What?

• Screw it! I guess people are rude here! It's my guess and what I learned dammit!

• Calm yourself.

This was random and we were confused. Don't start insulting people.

Screw it! I guess people are rude here! It's my guess and what I learned dammit!

• I'm not a native speaker and i still have a lot to learn but i didn't understand a single sentence of what the author just wrote.

• Uhh, probably not, ATM he's married to Sansa and in a relationship with Shae, he most likely doesn't want to have sexy time with Mira.

And Hungarians? Really? :P

• after he falls off the dog he been training's spirit goes into him giving him wolf like powers.

Yes, that's EXACTLY what happened xD

• I never insulted anyone. I just thought the random comments were rude.

Calm yourself. This was random and we were confused. Don't start insulting people.

• I guess people are rude here!

This is an insult.

I never insulted anyone. I just thought the random comments were rude.

• Not even native speakers did understand xD

Drakonys posted: »

I'm not a native speaker and i still have a lot to learn but i didn't understand a single sentence of what the author just wrote.

• That's what her father stated before they showed up. The Hungarian's are the people of the man Daenaery's gets married to.

Green613 posted: »

Uhh, probably not, ATM he's married to Sansa and in a relationship with Shae, he most likely doesn't want to have sexy time with Mira. And Hungarians? Really? :P

• We're just kidding. But I was kinda confused at first. Your guesses are funny, that's all. :P

Screw it! I guess people are rude here! It's my guess and what I learned dammit!

• edited February 2015

Take this picture, make it your screensaver, your computer wallpaper, print out a bunch of copies, tape it all over all the walls to your room till you remember that it's Targaryen, not Hungarian.

Alt text

That's what her father stated before they showed up. The Hungarian's are the people of the man Daenaery's gets married to.

• Really? :D. Wow that's crazy XD. I'm watching part two later. Well I watched season 4 first that's how I knew it would happen :)

TheCatWolf posted: »

after he falls off the dog he been training's spirit goes into him giving him wolf like powers. Yes, that's EXACTLY what happened xD

• Omg.

Take this picture, make it your screensaver, your computer wallpaper, print out a bunch of copies, tape it all over all the walls to your room till you remember that it's Targaryen, not Hungarian.

• Well my computer volume was low, so it sounded like he said Hungarian XD, and that's how she gets her last name. Awesome thanks :)

• Well I'm sorry then.

I guess people are rude here! This is an insult.

• The only sentence I understand is that

And Queen Cersi and her brother are in a incest relationship.

And its Cersei.

• You must be one of those persons who likes Daenerys just because she has dragons. That's not a bad thing tho, it's just kinda sad.

• Says the user with another Daenaery's pic. I'm just starting to watch and I can care less about the dragons. She's a beautiful women with a great personality is what I get. And she has a rough past she will never forget.

You must be one of those persons who likes Daenerys just because she has dragons. That's not a bad thing tho, it's just kinda sad.

• Lol grammar Nazi's. I don't read the books, so how was I supposed to know how to spell the names. And yes she and her brother are in an incest relationship.

The only sentence I understand is that And Queen Cersi and her brother are in a incest relationship. And its Cersei.

• She marries a Dothraki Khal ( which is like their word for King or Warlord ). His name is Drogo.

Her own family name is Targaeryan.

That's what her father stated before they showed up. The Hungarian's are the people of the man Daenaery's gets married to.

• That was not my point. But alright, sure thing.

Says the user with another Daenaery's pic. I'm just starting to watch and I can care less about the dragons. She's a beautiful women with a great personality is what I get. And she has a rough past she will never forget.

• You should really read the books if you like Daenerys, there is a ton of info about her and her life in there.

Her chapters always seem to last forever. At least to me.

Says the user with another Daenaery's pic. I'm just starting to watch and I can care less about the dragons. She's a beautiful women with a great personality is what I get. And she has a rough past she will never forget.

• Your point was say that most people only like her because of the dragons and not her personality as a character. I'm not one of those people. I just met her during episode 1 which she seemed shy, scared, worried, and strong at the same time which allowed her to grow into a great leader.

That was not my point. But alright, sure thing.

• edited February 2015

wait... wait... wut?

• Well, I'm readying Stephen King's Carrie at the moment. I'll most certainly look for the books after. And Arya is kind of stupid at this point lol. Always messing with her brother and guests XD. I liked how she hit her brother with food in the face during the meet up in 101

Arya_Stupid posted: »

You should really read the books if you like Daenerys, there is a ton of info about her and her life in there. Her chapters always seem to last forever. At least to me.

• A grammar Nazi is one who imposes correct grammar and spelling. However, names are a different case and should be treated as such.

If you played the game her name is in the subtitles and her name is shown in the Episode Six card

And I never said anything denying that Cersei and Jaime are not in an incestus relationship.

Lol grammar Nazi's. I don't read the books, so how was I supposed to know how to spell the names. And yes she and her brother are in an incest relationship.

• edited February 2015

awesome

• Not sure what you're saying in that sentence, but Bran's warging (the term for walking in an animal's body in the books) has to do with his lineage, not the fall he took.

Really? . Wow that's crazy XD. I'm watching part two later. Well I watched season 4 first that's how I knew it would happen

• edited February 2015

[removed]

E-excuse me?

• Hang in there, Arya gets better when she meets SPOILER and they SPOILER together. Then she goes to SPOILER. I know that sounds dirty, but it isn't meant to be. :D

Well, I'm readying Stephen King's Carrie at the moment. I'll most certainly look for the books after. And Arya is kind of stupid at this poi

• Yea she meets that dude who she kills in season 4 because he was apart of her list which I still need to find out :D.

Bluebirdo posted: »

Hang in there, Arya gets better when she meets SPOILER and they SPOILER together. Then she goes to SPOILER. I know that sounds dirty, but it isn't meant to be.

• Arya is by far my favorite character, but that again is based off the books not the show. She is a strong girl with a hard past too. :) Don't give up on her. She grows up fast.

Well, I'm readying Stephen King's Carrie at the moment. I'll most certainly look for the books after. And Arya is kind of stupid at this poi

• Arya kind of stupid? -Sigh-

Well at least you know who Arya is now.

• For those curious, only the first sentence actually has to do with the topic title.

• Yea, and the other parts is what I learned about the characters so far starting from season 1.

HiroVoid posted: »

For those curious, only the first sentence actually has to do with the topic title.

• no that is not it if he won't do anything with sansa he won't do anything with mira

Sign in to comment in this discussion.