The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited February 2015

the only thing I like about myself is my taste in music

Alt text

The only opinion about your taste in music that matters is yours and will always be yours

Idk why u responded like that do you think the video was aimed at you or something also you said people and if this incident caused ur response it's isolated and a person

If the only thing you like about yourself is your taste in music you need a wake up call cause their is so much :)

I honestly think this video was just a funny video to share no one was tagged or anything this video is pretty famous their is no other motive I believe other then to share a hilarious video here :)

You have a unique taste everyone knows that and you share music videos which are awesome and we hear new refreshing music everyday here don't worry :)

To be honest, the only thing I like about myself is my taste in music. And now people are trying to make me feel bad about that too.

• Well if they have a plan for it and know how to include Origins then why not. Origins' story was probably the 2nd best in the series.

J-Master posted: »

I'm so pissed off right now, the latest trailer for Batman Arkham Knight hints at the fact Rocksteady might acknowledge Batman Arkham Origin

• Well no one in particular, but the music I listen to wouldn't necessarily be preferred by some of the people mentioned in the video. Makes me feel looked down on based on what I like. "Kids, this is "real" music, not your hip shit and rapping. Especially that dubstep crap". Lindsey Stirling makes a lot of steampunk "dubstep-style" music, does that make me less of a person because I listen to it? Hollywood Undead is an American rap band with a lot of profanity, but is that not "real music", and who decides whether it is or not? It's pretty modern, but does that make it bad?

AWESOMEO posted: »

Who gives you shit about your taste in music?

• Goddammit this performance is fucking amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FuIp9GUrlI

• edited February 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

XDD Asylum and city were masterpieces Origins was a terrible, bugged and dlc mess the story was pretty meh

Talimancer posted: »

Well if they have a plan for it and know how to include Origins then why not. Origins' story was probably the 2nd best in the series.

• Alt text

Honestly, who gives a shit about your taste in music? If you enjoy listening to it, then fuck everyone else in the community that says your taste in music is "shitty".

Hollywood Undead is an American rap band with a lot of profanity, but is that not "real music"

In my opinion, there is no NO "not real music" or "real music" out there. I bet you millions of people listen to the music you do. I just need to say that there is music out there I'd like to call "wow, this is not real music. I can't believe people actually listen to this bullshit." Then I remember that people out there probably say that about my tastes. Have confidence in yourself, you have a really awesome and unique taste in music and whoever thinks that's bad is blind :)

And for the record, you have a lot of to be proud of in yourself. You're an amazing person to talk to, and I always look forward to when you come around to chat, because that means I get to talk to one of my really great friends :D

To be honest, the only thing I like about myself is my taste in music. And now people are trying to make me feel bad about that too.

• That's not my style of music but i consider it music, so in my opinion people who say otherwise don't know anything about this kind of thing.

Well no one in particular, but the music I listen to wouldn't necessarily be preferred by some of the people mentioned in the video. Makes m

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited February 2015

I feel you on this, that's what this video is about :p

Most of those people who degrade today's music and cling onto 80's bands don't know that there are amazing metal and hard rock bands that are as good if not better today, A7X was formed in 1999 and it's the best band I've ever heard as of today, they're as "real" as can get, I seriously don't understand people who think that their music is superior and as a result feel an urge to degrade other musicians and their fans on the behalf of others.

Btw I love Lindsey Stirling, did you see her collab with Pentatonix?

Well no one in particular, but the music I listen to wouldn't necessarily be preferred by some of the people mentioned in the video. Makes m

• At least he was trying to be a good person? xD

• edited February 2015

Alt text

Awesomeo posted a funny harmless video in that video is an actor playing his character mocking a stereotype to make his viewers laugh it's aimed at no one by awesomeo just a funny video and this is way being blown out of proportion right now for no reason :/

ComingSoon posted: »

Honestly, who gives a shit about your taste in music? If you enjoy listening to it, then fuck everyone else in the community that says your

• It's not that they don't know anything, it's just that they're goddamn stupid.

papai46 posted: »

That's not my style of music but i consider it music, so in my opinion people who say otherwise don't know anything about this kind of thing.

• so did i just try to be a good person for a friend when it was a funny video

Markd4547 posted: »

Awesomeo posted a funny harmless video in that video is an actor playing his character mocking a stereotype to make his viewers laugh it's a

• edited February 2015

No your comment was awesome bro I really liked it, I mean't the situation :)

so did i just try to be a good person for a friend when it was a funny video

• Yo, no need for that bruh, i know people who think like that.

It's not that they don't know anything, it's just that they're goddamn stupid.

• oh...well I hope i can help anyone in some way :[

No your comment was awesome bro I really liked it, I mean't the situation

• @blueneon

DISNEY

awesome I might watch free online :D

Saltlick123 posted: »

... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQRLVxZHKPs

• If something does well...OVER DO IT!

... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQRLVxZHKPs

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited February 2015

If they laugh at people for the type of music they hear and mock them for it, tell them personally that Daniel personally tells them they're idiots.

papai46 posted: »

Yo, no need for that bruh, i know people who think like that.

• No. Too many continuity errors for me to take it seriously.

Talimancer posted: »

Well if they have a plan for it and know how to include Origins then why not. Origins' story was probably the 2nd best in the series.

• Tangled also had a tie in short film, so of course Frozen will get one.

If something does well...OVER DO IT!

• Sure.

If they laugh at people for the type of music they hear and mock them for it, tell them personally that Daniel personally tells them they're idiots.

• Thanks Liam. You're a great person too. :3

Honestly, who gives a shit about your taste in music? If you enjoy listening to it, then fuck everyone else in the community that says your

• edited February 2015

I think I'll slit my wrists again and I'm gone, gone, gone, gone.
    My legs are dangling off the edge,
    A stomach full of pills didn't work again,
    I'll put a bullet in my head and I'm gone, gone, gone, gone.

Alt text

I like your taste in music but just this particular song is all about someone so determined to kill himself and almost in a mocking way this is a very serious issue suicide and should be seen as such this seems to encourage something which is never the answer or even should be the question >:x

That's just my opinion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP077RitNAc

• Alt text

I'm glad that we're friends :3

Thanks Liam. You're a great person too.

• They weren't trying to mock anyone. The song was written in memory of a friend who passed away from suicide.

I think I'll slit my wrists again and I'm gone, gone, gone, gone. My legs are dangling off the edge, A stomach full of pills didn't wo

• I personally was a bit skeptical at first, but once I read your comment about it being in memory of, I understand the song a bit more. I will say although the beat is such a happy one for a song with such lyrics, I still enjoyed listening to it :) Thanks for sharing Rachelle!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lP077RitNAc

• edited February 2015

Alt text

He wrote a song about killing himself violently as the world is to much as a tribute?

A tribute should of been to of saved the next person who considered it by writing about how great the person was and that it was the wrong decision how important that person is, how much he/she will be missed and was important in this world they were to inspire people who are struggling spread hope not to choose to kill yourself

They weren't trying to mock anyone. The song was written in memory of a friend who passed away from suicide.

• TRIPLE HUG! hugs

I'm glad that we're friends

• The point of the song is not to glorify or promote suicide. A critic of the song stated that it is

"'the kind of song that could save some kid in the crowd'. After an acoustic intro, the song tells a potent and poignant tale of longing for suicide. However, it's a sunny and catchy tune and the band's genius lies 'in that dangerous space between unforgettable and unsettling'."

He wrote a song about killing himself violently as the world is to much as a tribute? A tribute should of been to of saved the next perso

• Critics are always mixed reviews good and bad ones its easy to back up any statement finding the one who matches ur perpective Im not speaking as a critic but as a person who experienced this issue many times it should of been written a lot better and shown the aftermath of that decision on the people round them imo

The point of the song is not to glorify or promote suicide. A critic of the song stated that it is "'the kind of song that could save

• edited February 2015

it should of been written a lot better

Nah. That's just not their style.

Critics are always mixed reviews good and bad ones its easy to back up any statement finding the one who matches ur perpective Im not speaki

• Trigger's Panty and Stocking anime, right?

• That moment when you're gone for so long that even the mighty TTG Forum gets updated in the meantime.

• A fantastic episode, I know and understand why some people don't like it, but it's one of my personal favorites not only from S2, but from all of TWDG.

Ah the Memories https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuHuHv-udeY

• I liked it but I think "A House Divided" was by far my fav episode of Season 2.

A fantastic episode, I know and understand why some people don't like it, but it's one of my personal favorites not only from S2, but from all of TWDG.

• Most underrated episode of season 2.

Ah the Memories https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuHuHv-udeY

Sign in to comment in this discussion.