The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Alt text

Saltlick123 posted: »

Well, if you guys haven't confirmed that actual dress IS Blue but some people will keep seing it White and Gold

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited February 2015

Just finished "Gods Will Be Watching" - an indie game (not too expensive) on steam, it's amazing and frustrating as hell, but I recommend it so fucking much... One of the best games I've ever played plot-wise. It will literally tear you apart morally-wise, you won't know what to do.

"You may be thinking... How does somebody end up being a torturer? And I don't like that question. It implies that being a torturer is bad. But you know, torture is an art. I descend from a proud legacy of professional torturers. Torture is not plain violence. Sometimes it isn't even violent at all. Animals don't practice torture. Torture was a craft invented by man. A craft honed to perfection by countless guys like you and me. Torture is an intimate matter between two people. There's always a profound bond between the torturer and their victim. Because, you know, I'll be the last friend you'll have in this life. So, I recommend that you enjoy the ride."

• Is that the mosque that ISIS blew up?

AWESOMEO posted: »

I noticed that shit, fucking Hell...

• That's pretty...Pretty fucked up.

• edited February 2015

Alt text

Man my gifs are sucking today.

what did you say?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited February 2015

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it's spelt "Quran", so whoever posted this is probably some fuckwad kid from an antisemitic country that sits on his ass 24/7 and spams youtube videos with the dull saying "FREE PALESTINE" without knowing the historical context to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict and the so-called "moral dilemma" at hand - but since blaming the Jews for the world's problems has been Europe's guilty pleasure ever since Hitler's lonely nut had started to produce his defective sperm, I do sympathize with the motherfuckers who hate me for being born here as much as I can and turn the other cheek.

By the way, Mosques are ugly as Hell, they look like the designer was trying to make-up for his micro-penis by making huge dongs at all four corners, which I find funny to think about:

Alt text

I'm not in for violence, but if some place has to be bombed, then the place where murder of the infidels is preached would be the perfect choice.

Is that the mosque that ISIS blew up?

• That Mosque is a nice shade of blue though, not an eye sore.

I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it's spelt "Quran", so whoever posted this is probably some fuckwad kid from an antisemitic country that s

• lol I guess

That Mosque is a nice shade of blue though, not an eye sore.

• Alt text

Man my gifs are sucking today.

• I will officially announce that today sucked.

• If I may ask, why?

I will officially announce that today sucked.

• *I should probably explain privately. Hold on a sec.

If I may ask, why?

• I like the part when he talks about torturing a cyborg.

Just finished "Gods Will Be Watching" - an indie game (not too expensive) on steam, it's amazing and frustrating as hell, but I recommend it

• K, tomorrow will be better.

• Aw. I'm sorry Tobi :c

• Sorry to hear that :( Hopefully tomorrow will be better

• I think the forum's got a little stutter.

Alt text

• YOU ALWAYS KNOW A WORKING JOE

But really, fuck those guys.

• Haha, that's funny. I never had any fucks to begin with.

• edited February 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AskAQwOBvhc

Mystery is finally solved.

teamblackandblue

• But I'm Joe and I don't work yet :/

YOU ALWAYS KNOW A WORKING JOE But really, fuck those guys.

• Why the hell is everyone obsessed with this?

It's black and blue.

TWDFan86 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AskAQwOBvhc Mystery is finally solved. teamblackandblue

• It's Black and Blue :) And I can't believe it's STILL trending....

Alt text

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AskAQwOBvhc Mystery is finally solved. teamblackandblue

• I wanted Grand Budapest to win the Oscar for Best Picture. :/

Favorite Scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QjUIYBdJtw

• I'm not obsessed, I just find it really interesting. But now it's over, so we can go on with our pathetic lives :P

Why the hell is everyone obsessed with this? It's black and blue.

• edited February 2015

I know you're not, I just meant everyone on media and shit. :P

I'm not obsessed, I just find it really interesting. But now it's over, so we can go on with our pathetic lives :P

• edited February 2015

People are still talking about this? Like, that dress is so yesterday.

EDIT: I just realized how much I sounded like a stereotypical teenage girl right there.

• It'll dissipate in no more than a week, I bet, lol.

Saltlick123 posted: »

It's Black and Blue And I can't believe it's STILL trending....

• Green pls

Green613 posted: »

People are still talking about this? Like, that dress is so yesterday. EDIT: I just realized how much I sounded like a stereotypical teenage girl right there.

• ENOUGH

WITH THIS

SHIT

• why does it have 2 b a gurl check ur privilege hAHA

People are still talking about this? Like, that dress is so yesterday. EDIT: I just realized how much I sounded like a stereotypical teenage girl right there.

• I don't blame his frustration at all, lmao.

Green @TWDFan86 Lmao

• go away

ENOUGH WITH THIS SHIT

• Green showed me the video and now I'm thinking back to my math class today where there was about to be a fucking civil war over this picture.

I don't blame his frustration at all, lmao.

• You wish it were that easy huh

go away

• edited February 2015

This shit's more addicting than crack. ...butt cracks that is.

Fuck I'm supposed to be off! I better go for real now.

• wow it took me liek 40 minutes to think of that comment and u just hurt my fllngs like tht? ;___;

why does it have 2 b a gurl check ur privilege hAHA

• why does it have to be 40 wHY not 30 or 20 CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE

wow it took me liek 40 minutes to think of that comment and u just hurt my fllngs like tht? ;___;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.