Rodrik is hot....

edited February 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Sorry...yes it alarms me too that not only did I find Bigby insanely handsome, but damn. Rodrik is smokin'! Damn you Telltale, if you kill him....

shakes fist threateningly

Comments

• edited March 2015

....and Asher,too XD

• edited February 2015

It seems like Telltale always gives us good looking protagonists to play,I wonder if Rodrik looks like Ludd Whitehill instead.Hell,even Gregor Forrester looks so charming and gallant as an old man.

• He has a personality too, y'know.

• Yeah he's very attractive, and that scar makes him look like a badass i like it!

• too bad he's confined to that cain of his, along with his bandaged arm. He would look better if he walked upright and without the cast

Jeeny_Frank posted: »

Yeah he's very attractive, and that scar makes him look like a badass i like it!

• Yeah i really hope he does not stay like through the whole series, and i would definitely like to see him without the cain and to see him walk with confident.

too bad he's confined to that cain of his, along with his bandaged arm. He would look better if he walked upright and without the cast

• I don't really see it. I think it's the nose.

That said, he's pretty charming.

• IMO Gregor Forrester is handsome.

• Yep....him too. Poor Ethan got the short straw... Lol

lin3756 posted: »

....and Asher,too XD

• Gregor...very Connery-esque ;-)

Herodriver posted: »

It seems like Telltale always gives us good looking protagonists to play,I wonder if Rodrik looks like Ludd Whitehill instead.Hell,even Gregor Forrester looks so charming and gallant as an old man.

• Cane.... ;-)

He'll be fine. Speaking as someone who has had a horse fall on me more than once. Broken bones heal. It's whatever necrosis he has to deal with for the time left in treated, and the damage the blade did. But he'll be back in fighting form :-)

too bad he's confined to that cain of his, along with his bandaged arm. He would look better if he walked upright and without the cast

• They can't....they can't do it. Though I think Asher may end up dying for the house that exciled him :-(

• Gregor the Good(looking) ;-)

IMO Gregor Forrester is handsome.

• I like that too! :-)

stevean2 posted: »

He has a personality too, y'know.

• But we already thought Rodrik was dead, which makes me think he's safe. Which probably means he's doomed.... :-/

• :)

ALIENANGIE posted: »

Gregor the Good(looking) ;-)

• Rodrik, Asher, Mira, Ethan, Thalia... Oh God, Lord Forrester and Lady Forrester deserve applause.

• TellTale seems to stick as close as they can to the tone of their source material.

Walking Dead,had deaths for shock value,because the comic its based on,has a LOT of deaths,and other gruesome scenes just to be shocking. Which makes sense,because in a world gone to shit,people can do shocking things.

Wolf Among Us,had only FIVE deaths(Eight,if you count the optional ones) because the comic only kills of characters if it is absolutely crucial to the plot.

Game of Thrones,follows the "Only for plot" route of killing off people.Or,from what I've seen at least.

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2015

There have been arguments in the office over whether Rodrik or Asher is more attractive. Rodrik wins out as far as my wife is concerned.

• Hahaha! It's a tough call. I usually like a bad boy. But something tells me Rodrik is far more than Asher, it's that tone of voice and look at this point
    "My Lord. Are you well?"
    (Long pause) " I'm going to kill that man..."
    that was a 'Jack Bauer out for revenge' type vibe if ever I got one :-)

ArthurV posted: »

There have been arguments in the office over whether Rodrik or Asher is more attractive. Rodrik wins out as far as my wife is concerned.

• Those Forresters have some damned good genes. Poor Ludd's sone doesn't stand a chance however...though his daughter was pretty...how'd that happen? :-/

TheCatWolf posted: »

Rodrik, Asher, Mira, Ethan, Thalia... Oh God, Lord Forrester and Lady Forrester deserve applause.

• Now, I am not into men, but Rodrik is handsome and smooth. :)

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited February 2015

Ah yes he is an incredibly attractive pile of pixels.

• Asher and Rodrik <3

ᶦ ˢʰᶦᵖ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᵇᵒᵗʰ ˢᵗᶠᵘ

• C'mon, Rodrik is pretty attractive, but Asher's eyes are killing me...

Alt text

• And because it's Game of Thrones. ;-)

• Rodrik for me as well. Asher is a bit on the pretty side for my tastes.

• edited February 2015

Yeah I see it...he's hot too. But...

Alt text

C'mon, Rodrik is pretty attractive, but Asher's eyes are killing me...

• I can't help myself with these two guys. I just can't.

Yeah I see it...he's hot too. But...

• edited February 2015

the f is this thread lol

EDIT: not hotter than asher..

• I agree wholeheartedly!!! :) And I'd like to add Luke from TWD to the list of hotties :)

• Tell me about it! :-)

I can't help myself with these two guys. I just can't.

• Yep....Luke can join ;-) lol

VicMasina posted: »

I agree wholeheartedly!!! And I'd like to add Luke from TWD to the list of hotties

• The nose gives him character - he looks like he won't take shit from anybody and takes care of things. Without it you'll get Ashton Kutcher playing Steve Jobs. :)

JakeSt123 posted: »

I don't really see it. I think it's the nose. That said, he's pretty charming.

• Lady Whitehill must be SO beautiful xD

Those Forresters have some damned good genes. Poor Ludd's sone doesn't stand a chance however...though his daughter was pretty...how'd that happen? :-/

• edited March 2015

Ugh... Asher…

Alt text

lin3756 posted: »

....and Asher,too XD

• House Forrester, a house of strong noses. And chins. Asher's chin is fuckin' huge.

VicMasina posted: »

The nose gives him character - he looks like he won't take shit from anybody and takes care of things. Without it you'll get Ashton Kutcher playing Steve Jobs.

• I said and I quote myself! "If lady Elaena doesn't marry him I will"

• Yeah, I'm wondering if Gryff comes more after his beautiful mother or pig of a father LOL 0.0

Lady Whitehill must be SO beautiful xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.