Start a Story, be your own Fable. (Create a Fable Thread)

Comments

• -glances over- Can you join.....YES!!!! Get the fook up on the dance floor, mate! :3

Can I, the dragon host, join? :S

• edited March 2015

What, are you going to ask her to make some mac for lunch? XD

pudding_pie posted: »

Oh my gosh, right.....-looks to fiancee- Honeybuns...XD XD

• edited March 2015

This is something I've thought of, and I want everyone to contribute: Who is the most powerful out of these OC's?

• My OC Nick, Death's Harbinger

• EMMY's OC Harmony, a powerful Witch

• JJ's OC Robert, Grendel's Brother

• Dragon's OC Tezoth, a Dragon and master thief

• MasterStone's OC Draco, also a Dragon

• Tetra's OC Luke, a man with Death trapped in his heart

• Pie's OC Lyla, a shapeshifter

• Lupine's OC, Mr Weasel... a weasel

I don't wanna make a decision myself. so let's all say what we think...

• Think Georgie and Lyla are going on vacation after all that. XD Great ending once more, man and glad I could participate with the image. :3 Anytime. :) Etan, Robby and the others deserve their own peace and happiness after this, too. Great speech, too. Awesome, dude. Until next time, Etan. I agree.

MasterStone posted: »

WARNING! My longest chapter, EVER. I think.... I over did it lol. Also thanks @pudding_pie for drawing my pride and joys, Draco, Viera, Marc

• Why does it sound weird? It sounds completely normal to me. Just good people having harmless fun!

HazzatheMan posted: »

This sounds weird but, I really enjoyed yesterday! It was nice to be able to joke and have banter with the talented minds on this thread you know? Here's to more fun moments to come!

• I think it's cuz I feel like I had gone to some kind of party (that level of excitement) when it was just fun on a forum :P

Why does it sound weird? It sounds completely normal to me. Just good people having harmless fun!

• LOL because if I do it, there won't be a house left. XD XD That just looks bomb, man!

What, are you going to ask her to make some mac for lunch? XD

• edited March 2015

We have to pick one? Damn, all our Fables are powerful in their own ways.

But if I had to pick, I'd say Harmony. @EMMYPESS

This is something I've thought of, and I want everyone to contribute: Who is the most powerful out of these OC's? * My OC Nick, Death's

• Exactly how powerful is this Witch?! :O

We have to pick one? Damn, all our Fables are powerful in their own ways. But if I had to pick, I'd say Harmony. @EMMYPESS

• Don't worry, we won't judge. XD

Nevertheless, I enjoyed reading and smiled at all the comments made yesterday.

I think it's cuz I feel like I had gone to some kind of party (that level of excitement) when it was just fun on a forum :P

• I'm used to be judged :P

So, what were the quotes we sent you for anyway???

Don't worry, we won't judge. XD Nevertheless, I enjoyed reading and smiled at all the comments made yesterday.

• edited March 2015

Well....I love my Lyla but she has no chance in hell. XD Harmony is pretty powerful; Robert's a huge ass swamp monster and, according to JJ, he's pretty strong but.....nothing compared to the two Dragons on here. Hmmmm....but Death trapped in the heart and another member OF death? Guess one or the other.

Lyla: 'No chance in hell, huh? F you, Pie. C'mon, Georgie-I wanna go shopping.'

Alt text

-looks over- Damnnit....XD

EDIT: In the end, they all have their own unique abilities. :3

This is something I've thought of, and I want everyone to contribute: Who is the most powerful out of these OC's? * My OC Nick, Death's

• So what...

Tammy burns the food or something? :P

LOL because if I do it, there won't be a house left. XD XD That just looks bomb, man!

• edited March 2015

Powerful enough to stop time with just a flick of her wrist. ;O

Exactly how powerful is this Witch?! :O

• WTF hell no! I do! XD XD She makes bomb food!!!!

So what... Tammy burns the food or something? :P

• Yeah I'd have to go with Harmony in terms of power! :p

• Uh oh Pie you're going to get beat later by Lyla XD

Well....I love my Lyla but she has no chance in hell. XD Harmony is pretty powerful; Robert's a huge ass swamp monster and, according to JJ,

• Damn....

And I thought Nick was powerful :P

Powerful enough to stop time with just a flick of her wrist. ;O

• Rose Red to Georgie: "Oh snap! Looks like you've got lots of kissing ass to do, GP."

Tezoth to Georgie: "Tough break, Porgie. Tough break." XD

Well....I love my Lyla but she has no chance in hell. XD Harmony is pretty powerful; Robert's a huge ass swamp monster and, according to JJ,

• edited March 2015

I told you, it's a secret. Something I won't reveal until I feel I'm completely done with it - which may be a while.

I'm used to be judged :P So, what were the quotes we sent you for anyway???

• Ok :)

I told you, it's a secret. Something I won't reveal until I feel I'm completely done with it - which may be a while.

• Bomb food?

So it's good??

(I'm not sure)

WTF hell no! I do! XD XD She makes bomb food!!!!

• Ahh ok!!!

So she's a great cook! XD

Sorry! XD XD I always forget! Yeah bomb is a good thing. (at least in pie's book)

• Sorry! XD XD I always forget! Yeah bomb is a good thing. (at least in pie's book)

Bomb food? So it's good?? (I'm not sure)

• edited March 2015

Thanks I was originally going to kill one of my OC off.. But I'm glad I didn't.

Oh, I don't know if my love for Rose could melt the Himalayas. But thanks for thinking so! XD I still love her a lot, though, and she does too. :P Great job on another beautiful and peaceful ending!

• Yep, they deserved it. Maybe someplace nice with alot of water.? Robby and Lydia relationship is going to be taken to the next level,Etan has 4 teens to worry about, Draco preparing for a second baby. There are more stories I have in mind.

Think Georgie and Lyla are going on vacation after all that. XD Great ending once more, man and glad I could participate with the image. An

• edited March 2015

Nick father is Death, so I would assume he is just as OP as his dad? And can't he control minds too?

Edit, we broke 200000 views 8)

• He can't control minds :P

Nick's spirit cannot die unless Death kills it, but seeing as Harmony can stop time, Nick is fucked :P

Nick father is Death, so I would assume he is just as OP as his dad? And can't he control minds too? Edit, we broke 200000 views 8)

• Oh.. Ithought he had a ability to make people do stuff. Time control is crazy too, she's just as strong as the Skarlet Witch.

He can't control minds :P Nick's spirit cannot die unless Death kills it, but seeing as Harmony can stop time, Nick is fucked :P

• Galen can rally men to his side to fight for him till their last breathes...

I wonder how the Scarlet Witch will be dealt with in the next Avengers film???

Oh.. Ithought he had a ability to make people do stuff. Time control is crazy too, she's just as strong as the Skarlet Witch.

• No clue, but it's going to be insane trying to fight a witch who can manipulate reality.

Galen can rally men to his side to fight for him till their last breathes... I wonder how the Scarlet Witch will be dealt with in the next Avengers film???

• edited March 2015

Scarlet Witch will be dealt with somehow :P

Also, Nick COULD defeat Harmony:

• Catch her off-guard (that might be out of the question though)
    • Trick her into accepting Nick's black magic (which takes a lot of will power and decades of training to master, if you don't master it, you go insane)

No clue, but it's going to be insane trying to fight a witch who can manipulate reality.

• Hey, you can use Weasel any time! Even if he's not helping defeat gargoyles; I think you got his character very well, especially with parts of the dialogue. :) Ah, the next generation! Well, have fun writing with them and your short stories - the results will no doubt be epic! :D

Thank you glad you enjoyed and thank you for letting me use your OC . I have intrest of doing one more sometime but for now I have to plan f

• Hahah, that would be sweet indeed. :3 I'd so come round asking for sugar or something. ;D

You're right, we're totally more than neighbors! But if we were actually our own Fables, we'd totally have to get apartments next to each other on the same floor in the Woodlands, that'd be sweet in my opinion.

• This is brilliant! :D Our OC's would make kick-ass superheroes. :P

"In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might Know there is no sky a Drag

• Hmm, I reckon Harmony. I'd say being able to create things is powerful and there are probably spells she'd do to bring stuff to life or repair things or something. :P

• -Shrugs- I don't want to pick my own, so I won't, so I think I'd pick maybe you're OC Nick, and maybe also Lyla <3 And Mr. Weasel, just for kicks XD

• Aw, I'm charmed. Harmony will be bringing some fancy cupcakes to Rose and Tez's later XD

We have to pick one? Damn, all our Fables are powerful in their own ways. But if I had to pick, I'd say Harmony. @EMMYPESS

• Hehe, I love it XD

• Aw, I wouldn't say that... She's powerful but only uses it for good (And occasionally, for her own benefit XD) You all get virtual cupcakes!

He can't control minds :P Nick's spirit cannot die unless Death kills it, but seeing as Harmony can stop time, Nick is fucked :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.