Did you help Sera?

2»

Comments

• I don't trust Sera at all. Why? Her last name is Flowers. I realized that at the end of the game, when we need to choose whether to kill the guard or not (Mira's point of view), they really insist on the flowers all around. The same applies when Sera says that she's a bastard. Coincidence? I really think not.

I think that she is trying to take Mira's place next to Margaery, and I don't trust her because of this little clue at the end of the game. We'll see in the future if I'm right.

• Nope, I don't trust her at all. She seems like the type of person who will betray you even if you helped her out if in the end it gets her what she wants. Also, I'm trying hard not to trust anyone in King's Landing right now with the exception of Tyrion (and somewhat Coal Boy).

• edited March 2015

remember that Sansa is not a bastard. she's from a noble house just like Mira meaning that anyone would marry her and she can become a queen easily. and Sera is just too desperate for my taste. i think the difference that Sansa is Naive, while Sera is manipulative! remember how in the 1st episode when she screams telling Margeary that helping Mira is not a good idea? and she knows how difficult it is for Mira's family! i dont trust her, and i chose to not give her any promises, she needs to prove being a friend then i'd consider helping her out. she's like ''Mehh'' kind of person to me.

I think its intended that way Mira is clearly troubled and Sera just comes across like early sansa, with troubles clearly not important in the grand scheme but important to her, Mira's behaviour is up to the player do you care or not?

• I think thats the key. I decided to help her less out of doing something nice and more because I thought it would be beneficial to me if she owed me a favor.

maimed_dan posted: »

Oh yeah, 100%. The only reason I want to help her is because I suspect that somewhere along the line, she'll witness Mira doing something sh

• I said I'd help her and I probably will help her because I consider her to be Mira's friend I like Sera and why not? I don't see helping her having a negative effect on Mira. Although I like Sera and will probably help her I'm not certain I can trust her so I'll be careful... then again I'm not certain anyone can be trusted in kings landing.

• If Sera wasn't from the Reach and is actually a childhood friend of Mira who accompanies her from Ironrath to King's Landing, would you guys have been more inclined to trust her?

• That is a really good point and I honestly don't know I'll have to go with maybe it's difficult to trust anyone in Mira's perspective and kings landing always has the potential to change someone.

If Sera wasn't from the Reach and is actually a childhood friend of Mira who accompanies her from Ironrath to King's Landing, would you guys have been more inclined to trust her?

• Alt text

stay away from kings landing then

• edited March 2015

I chose to help her because I think not helping her is going to bite us in the butt. She has her own agenda, and it's possible that if she has no reason to care about or owe Mira, she'll throw her under the bus to help herself. And why wouldn't she? If you don't care about her, why should she care about what happens to you? King's Landing is a harsh place and life as a bastard isn't easy. If you aren't Sera's friend, all the more reason for her to just use you to put herself in a better position.

I've also thought of the possibility of her being a spy for Cersei. In which case, agreeing to help her doesn't really mean anything but I'm glad that I didn't allow her to stay during my conversation with Margaery or drink the "stolen" wine. I don't trust Sera but if I can keep her from betraying me or play her to my advantage, I'll do it. And hey, who knows, maybe it'll turn out we were all wrong about her in the end and she'll use any betrothal she gains to help out the Forresters.

• I might have been, but at the same time loyalties can change really easily in Kings Landing. I'd still keep my guard up, just maybe not as much.

If Sera wasn't from the Reach and is actually a childhood friend of Mira who accompanies her from Ironrath to King's Landing, would you guys have been more inclined to trust her?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.