• Meme of the Day:

Alt text

• Fail of the Day:

Alt text

• Gif of the Day:

Alt text

What luck.

• edited March 2015

I got the update but I can't connect to Online. Maintenance must be happening.

PS: The update took like six minutes.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

With the launch of GTA Online Heists imminent, we have no doubt you and your Crew are cracking your knuckles and rubbing your sticky fingers

• edited March 2015

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52402/gta-online-heists-now-available

Well... not exactly what I was hoping.... The comments certainly shows how many problems there are with the update. Fuck me.. :/

• Alt text

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52402/gta-online-heists-now-available Well... not exactly what I was hoping.... The comments certainly shows how many problems there are with the update. Fuck me..

• Damn that game was fun! I hated the glitches though. Especially the invincibility one, that glitch was bullshit. :P

• Don't know cause I haven't played it. Barely had enough money to buy my shitty pc.

Damn that game was fun! I hated the glitches though. Especially the invincibility one, that glitch was bullshit. :P

• edited March 2015

Innocent until proven guilty

He treated you like you committed a crime just based off your appearance not your actions which was unjustified making your actions acceptable to his clear ignorance in my opinion

kaleion posted: »

So I was really pissed off because a security guard was following me and accused from trying to steal from an ATM which is fucking stupid an

• Let's hope it starts working sometime today.

I got the update but I can't connect to Online. Maintenance must be happening. PS: The update took like six minutes.

• I tried GTA Online and... and... MY GIRL HAS A MAN'S FACE!!! She now has the face of my bro's male avatar. WTF? She was gorguous. I'm tellin the truth it's literally male's face planted on my girl. Bravo R* I knew you were gonna fuck up somehow like always. Now I am gonna have to stick to the male avatar now. WORST! PLASTIC SURGURY! EVER! I WANT TO RUN OVER SOMEONE NOW!

• I can't even connect to xbox live right now, maybe it's better if I don't D:

At least not until they iron out some of these bugs.

I tried GTA Online and... and... MY GIRL HAS A MAN'S FACE!!! She now has the face of my bro's male avatar. WTF? She was gorguous. I'm tellin

• Really wishin we had Character Editor right about now. It's Los Santos, all the NPCs get plastic surgury so we should too. That way I wont get creeped out for having a male face on a girl's body. .-.

I can't even connect to xbox live right now, maybe it's better if I don't At least not until they iron out some of these bugs.

• That's pretty freakin' creepy D:

But a editor would be great.

Really wishin we had Character Editor right about now. It's Los Santos, all the NPCs get plastic surgury so we should too. That way I wont get creeped out for having a male face on a girl's body. .-.

• I'm probably gonna have to wear a mask for the rest of my GTA life. ;-;

That's pretty freakin' creepy But a editor would be great.

• It won't be all bad, you can wear a NICE mask for the rest of your GTA life.

Hopefully they realize they just swapped your face, Face Off style. XD

I'm probably gonna have to wear a mask for the rest of my GTA life. ;-;

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Well I'll just wear a hockey mask and release my wrath to slaughter every GTA player in the mean time. The killing spree begins.

I should be given the name: Tobi-Is-A-Psycho-Boy for GTA.

It won't be all bad, you can wear a NICE mask for the rest of your GTA life. Hopefully they realize they just swapped your face, Face Off style. XD

• That's great XD

Well I'll just wear a hockey mask and release my wrath to slaughter every GTA player in the mean time. The killing spree begins. I should be given the name: Tobi-Is-A-Psycho-Boy for GTA.

• edited March 2015

Well... might as well show you. (first pic was saved from a friend's picture display, the second was from my camera, good ol' Mr. Shitty-Screens)

BEFORE

Alt text

AFTER....

Alt text

MY REACTION

Alt text

That's great XD

• OMG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9MfuWSQoWc

Anyway, I've checked the GTA forums and other people are having the same problem.

Well... might as well show you. (first pic was saved from a friend's picture display, the second was from my camera, good ol' Mr. Shitty-Screens) BEFORE AFTER.... MY REACTION

• Not really he was just doing his job, as a security guard his job is to look out for people that might be trouble and I did look suspicious, though his suspicions of stealing from the ATM were really stupid since I have no idea how I would manage that, still it's his job to guard the commercial district so however stupid it was he kinda had to confront if he believed I was committing a crime, it's his job, besides I exploded pretty fast I think I should be more patient.

Markd4547 posted: »

Innocent until proven guilty He treated you like you committed a crime just based off your appearance not your actions which was unjustified making your actions acceptable to his clear ignorance in my opinion

• Oh god this song! SO FITTING! XD

Yeah, I was hoping I wouldn't but I did. :/ Rockstar can't get anything right it seems.

OMG https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9MfuWSQoWc Anyway, I've checked the GTA forums and other people are having the same problem.

• Well, they'll either fix the bugs and save your face or you gonna need a paper bag for the rest of your GTA life.

Oh god this song! SO FITTING! XD Yeah, I was hoping I wouldn't but I did. Rockstar can't get anything right it seems.

• edited March 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyenuFD-4MY

XD Jontron is awesome the scene he was making fun of is from goosebumps where that kid hands and face grows hair and then he turns into a dog or werewolf in the end

• I love JonTron! I remember this! This was so freaking funny XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyenuFD-4MY XD Jontron is awesome the scene he was making fun of is from goosebumps where that kid hands and face grows hair and then he turns into a dog or werewolf in the end

• edited March 2015

Maybe he could of been more polite in how he dealed with you to :)

His job is to stop criminals who rob the shop that's what his paid to do not harass, follow and accuse innocent customers of crimes maybe you overreacted but I understand why people have them sort of days every now and again :)

kaleion posted: »

Not really he was just doing his job, as a security guard his job is to look out for people that might be trouble and I did look suspicious,

• There. I made a psycho out of my avatar. Let me know if they fix the bugs, okay?

Well, they'll either fix the bugs and save your face or you gonna need a paper bag for the rest of your GTA life.

• Sure thing. :)

There. I made a psycho out of my avatar. Let me know if they fix the bugs, okay?

• edited March 2015

Alt text

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/politics/ecstasy-drugs-now-technically-legal-5305671

All other news reporting on it is so complex this is the shortest and easiest to read ^

basically a loophole in Irish law has now made it legal to use and own any drug over the next 2 days that's the minimum time it will take my government to make them illegal again they are just a absolute joke

heroine, Ecstasy, Cocaine hundreds more are now legal to use or sell for the next two days XD

Alt text

• I was playing on my PS3 yesterday I finally got this trophy

Alt text

It's About Fucking time.

• Salt123's Movie of the Day..............Previously: Death Race 2000 Today: The Hurricane

Alt text

• I guess so, though to be honest his job is actually to call the police and stop minor troublemakers such as shoplifters, considering where I am you'd think he'd be more careful, since just a few years ago the cartels were killing people at random, he should know better and not piss off suspicious individuals.

Maybe he could of been more polite in how he dealed with you to His job is to stop criminals who rob the shop that's what his paid to do

• Cocaine cat is pretty funny, but anyway I wish this would happen in México, it would take so much power off the cartels, I think it's a whorthwhile sacrifice considering they practically own the country.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/politics/ecstasy-drugs-now-technically-legal-5305671 All other news reporting on it is so compl

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I think my school has figured out a good way to get donations. Tomorrow they'll play the Kidz Bop version of Justin Bieber's song "One Time" on continuous repeat until they reach their goal of raising $500.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.