Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Awesome Anime :D

AWESOMEO posted: »

BRO YOU GOTTA WATCH IT FFS https://www.watchsnk.com (◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟) THANK ME LATER (◞≼◉ื≽◟ ;益;◞≼◉ื≽◟)

• If you tell Omid and Christa the truth when you meet them in season 1 about the fact that you found Clementine and that you were on your way to prison, Omid's reply is "sick, you got any prison tats?"
    Most mellow guy ever.

• Ugh, I hate it when people try to help too. Jane is so goddamn selfish.

DoubleJump posted: »

She's rude, we were all having a nice conversation about busting out of Carver's camp and she just interrupts Clementine explaining how to deal with the horde. Way to ruin Clem's time to shine Jane!

• Jane looks like Carol.

Does she look like her in any way apart from the fact that they both have short ish hair?

Carol's face is completely different. Her hair's even a different colour?

Jane looks like Carol. Carol is in some sort of relationship with a crossbow guys. Jane was as well. There are two determinant charact

• I have to say, it kinda looks like they cloned Idris Elba into the game. He'd definitely be great actor for Lee if there was ever a movie about the game.

eRock92 posted: »

It's a concept image on Clementine for Season 1. Here is another similar pic. The one on the forum is her without the hat, which I cannot find a pic of online.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited March 2015

Alt text

Alt text

I arrest my case.

Or if you don't get a joke, I rest my case.

Flog61 posted: »

Jane looks like Carol. Does she look like her in any way apart from the fact that they both have short ish hair? Carol's face is completely different. Her hair's even a different colour?

• You 'arrest' your case? XD

I arrest my case. Or if you don't get a joke, I rest my case.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited March 2015

Yes.

That's how I do it.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

You 'arrest' your case? XD

• edited March 2015

If anybody ever wonders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWzZ6rO6xlo

Didnt include random zombies but only meaningful deaths.

• Deltino you should really upload the campfire part where you gotta make Jane and Kenny go to the campfire and if you leave kenny in his own and Arvo starts to scream Kenny will knock him out, its an option that rarely someone picks

Deltino posted: »

Vince's story has so much interesting little details about it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuoKLEjLgmM https://www.youtube.com/watc

• Well the conditions still were not good. There was not much food and it's pretty cold. I don't see how the circumstances being as compromised as they were would not have killed her.

Arctic0ne posted: »

Plot demands Rebecca to die even if you wait a few days

• edited March 2015

What about the pills that i gave her at birth so she could deliver her baby safetly,the confereate coat to reduce the cold, the two gallons of water and suggested to stay behind so Rebecca could get some rest to be in shape to walk, she ends up dying of exhaustion. The best thing telltale could've done is keep her alive until the end of episode and die from the gunfight in episode 5 from Buricko since he was shooting pretty much at nothing

And how does the baby managed to survive the extreme temepratures

pcharl01 posted: »

Well the conditions still were not good. There was not much food and it's pretty cold. I don't see how the circumstances being as compromised as they were would not have killed her.

• edited March 2015

In Season 1 Episode 3, during a scene with Lee and Clem in the RV, Lee can tell Clem a story about how his brother rode his bike after a truck with 3 people in the back who were calling him names. He jumped onto truck and beat them up, but got knocked out from a passing tree branch while the truck was still moving.

• edited March 2015

....uh...now I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure if that happened in real life, Lee's brother's head would've been knocked cleaned off if the truck was going fast enough. I can see why they cut it, along with the crazy action movie stuff of jumping into the back of a moving truck to beat up three guys.

In Season 1 Episode 3, during a scene with Lee and Clem in the RV, Lee can tell Clem a story about how his brother rode his bike after a tru

• edited March 2015

It is implied that Kenny would've killed himself if the baby would've died.

"If the baby dies, why keep going?" Or something like that.

Kenny: If the baby dies, why keep going?

Clem:....um, HELLO!? 11-year old still wanting to live here! =_=

• edited March 2015

Edit: It seems it wasn't a cut scene. But yeah, it could've been written more realistically.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

....uh...now I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure if that happened in real life, Lee's brother's head would've been knocked cleaned off if the

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

That's actually used in game

In Season 1 Episode 3, during a scene with Lee and Clem in the RV, Lee can tell Clem a story about how his brother rode his bike after a tru

• edited March 2015

Really? Oops. I thought it was cut.

edited March 2015

It's one of the options at one point during the RV scene

• "My brother almost died, once"

• "I miss my parents"

• "I'm glad I have you"

Here's a playthrough where someone picked it:

Really? Oops. I thought it was cut.

Deltino you should really upload the campfire part where you gotta make Jane and Kenny go to the campfire and if you leave kenny in his own and Arvo starts to scream Kenny will knock him out, its an option that rarely someone picks

• They kept it in? Get ooooout o_o Lee's bro must've been a stunt actor then.

• <3

Your wish is my command https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQwAxEPsEGE

• Hah, I got that one in my first (and only) playthrough, because I thought Kenny needed a break from all those pillocks around the campfire.

Deltino you should really upload the campfire part where you gotta make Jane and Kenny go to the campfire and if you leave kenny in his own and Arvo starts to scream Kenny will knock him out, its an option that rarely someone picks

• I've never delivered a baby but I'd think it would take more than a few days to recover fully. Plus she dies the same way if you don't give mess &/or leave immediately. This quite possibly is a TT oversight. And I can't gauge the cold but the coat may not have been warm enough. This is one thing that bothers me about season 4.

What about the pills that i gave her at birth so she could deliver her baby safetly,the confereate coat to reduce the cold, the two gallons

• do you actually mean season 2 or is that a mistake

pcharl01 posted: »

I've never delivered a baby but I'd think it would take more than a few days to recover fully. Plus she dies the same way if you don't give

• All you had to was, follow the damn train CJ.

CJ?

• On the train in S1 EP3 you can tell clem to be careful around ben. The dialogue is rather neat too :)

• edited March 2015

No Ben?

If anybody ever wonders. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWzZ6rO6xlo Didnt include random zombies but only meaningful deaths.

• I wouldn't really call it a kill because Lee can do it too, same goes for Duck but yeah Duck was closer to Ken

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I find it funny how everyone blames Nick if Rebecca grabs the gun, though he definitely should have kept his finger off the trigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EkRI1SZ-oK0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gidew6jf48U https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9fJQXbHZkE

• Yeah, I was messing around trying to see all the dialogue in the game and on just a random play-through I saw this. It's completely optional and it's after Ben admits his guilt to Lee, then you talk to Clem.

On the train in S1 EP3 you can tell clem to be careful around ben. The dialogue is rather neat too

• edited March 2015

I discovered something interesting in S1 EP2. In the meat locker scene, Larry was indeed going to turn into a walker just like Kenny said. If you choose to try and revive Larry, Lee has a limit of pressing on his chest 5 times. On the 4th and 5th press, Larry's mouth moves both times. And upon inspection of audio files in EP2, two files exist of Larry exhaling one breath. The first file sounds normal-like and the second sounds zombie-like.

• I'm pretty sure he says something, although that could of been Kenny.

I discovered something interesting in S1 EP2. In the meat locker scene, Larry was indeed going to turn into a walker just like Kenny said. I

• edited March 2015

[removed]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.