Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Alt text

Isn't it beautiful? ;__;

enter image description here

lending a hand to bae

20 minutes into vault hunting and chill and he gives you that look

when you're going in together like a family

:]

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well, here it is, the family tree! I've worked on this for a couple of hours over a few days, basically what it is, is a tree of all (or at least the ones who want to be on it) the members of the Rhyiona thread. Looks super sweet doesn't it? =]

Rhyiona Family Tree Link: http://i.imgur.com/PMcYqwU.jpg

Info on the Tree and how to be on it: https://i.gyazo.com/7b614b065f43af04df57d21ed09a379e.png

Rhyiona poster (Art done by the wonderful @nohuhhuh )

Full poster here: http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/346576RhyionaversusRhysha.jpg (Rhyiona and Rhysha, Rhysha side done by @GrumpyDof )

New thread rules! Read before posting: http://i.imgur.com/QxWtYlQ.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We would like to interrupt your regularly scheduled programming with this commercial message!

enter image description here Shameless Plug Alert

If you guys want a thread where you can just be friendly and talk to/meet new people without having to stay on topic about anything, we have the Whatever's On Your Mind thread over at Telltale Talk (the off topic board) specifically for this purpose! It's a win win as you guys can have off topic small talk somewhere else, and you can discuss whoever you ship here in the Borderlands forums.

Visit Whatever's On Your Mind for off topic conversations about whatever you like, any time you like!

enter image description here Shameless Plug Alert

And now, back to your regularly scheduled program...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comments

• edited March 2015

I LOVE IT.

Alt text

But RhysxSasha always finds a way, Green. Always.

• inb4 Fiona kept his boot and constantly smelled it.

Stalking confirmation.

• When did this happen, I never got that in my game?

• Rhys is Cinderella. Lol!

But, im pretty sure by his dialogue at the end, if you say that August is hung up on Sasha, Rhys says 'yeah, i could see why...' that he is crushing hard on Sasha not Fiona. For now anyways, but i love the scene where they're sleeping on each others shoulders. So sweet.

• Rhyfiona confirmed

• Right at the beginning when Fiona is holding on to Rhys and they fall out of the car.

When did this happen, I never got that in my game?

• edited March 2015

Isn't it "I could see that"? (I mean it still counts, just...I forgot the exact phrase).

Arya_Stupid posted: »

Rhys is Cinderella. Lol! But, im pretty sure by his dialogue at the end, if you say that August is hung up on Sasha, Rhys says 'yeah, i c

• Yeah that didn't happen in my game. I just went and looked back, it never happened in my game, I wonder what you had to do differently in that scenario then.

Green613 posted: »

Right at the beginning when Fiona is holding on to Rhys and they fall out of the car.

• It may be, i've only played once so far. Just the impression i got from the way he says it.

DeityD posted: »

Isn't it "I could see that"? (I mean it still counts, just...I forgot the exact phrase).

• Maybe. I'm sure I'll figure it out when I watch what other people did.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Green and I made Sasha do different things, maybe you didn't grab Rhys or Vaughn in time?

• Green and I made Sasha do different things, maybe you didn't grab Rhys or Vaughn in time?

Yeah that didn't happen in my game. I just went and looked back, it never happened in my game, I wonder what you had to do differently in that scenario then.

• There is options, when Vaughn is sailing past Rhys to grab his arm, and then it switches to Fionas perspective and there is an option to grab Rhys' ankle when he sails past her. You have to click on them.

Kind of like when Rhys had to grab his stun baton out of the air in episode 1.

Yeah that didn't happen in my game. I just went and looked back, it never happened in my game, I wonder what you had to do differently in that scenario then.

• I think it is, because I was confused for a few seconds before I heard Fiona's response. I guess her reaction is the best indication anyway. xD

Arya_Stupid posted: »

It may be, i've only played once so far. Just the impression i got from the way he says it.

• I love how Telltale payed homage to Troy Baker's [Rhy's voice actor] funky sock habit.

• Rhyona.

JohnyCl posted: »

Rhyfiona confirmed

• I think the exact quote was "I could see that".
    I was under the impression Rhys comment wasn't about any budding feelings for Sasha, but reflected just how angry August was over the whole situation (or well, 'hurt').

Course I ship Rhys/Fiona, so that may just be wishful thinking.

DeityD posted: »

I think it is, because I was confused for a few seconds before I heard Fiona's response. I guess her reaction is the best indication anyway. xD

• Except for the part where they drop the Sasha x Rhys line towards the end. I'll paraphrase a lot because I don't remember how it went but::

Fiona: "Sasha really broke that August guy's heart."

Rhys: "Pfft, well, it's not like I can't see why."

Fiona: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Rhys: "Ha, I-- I uh... y'know." SWEATS FUCKING BULLETS

• DIDN'T GET IT IN MINE SO NOT CANON HAHAHAHAAHAHHA RHYS X FIONA 4EVER

Piggs posted: »

Except for the part where they drop the Sasha x Rhys line towards the end. I'll paraphrase a lot because I don't remember how it went but::

• Yes its confirmed cannon.

Shoe exchanges, shoulder drooling, space sock complements.

True love

• Would've been 100x better with Omid Face, but this is still hilarious.

Poogers555 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2iyXU-LyYY Confirmed

• Also the fact that she keeps Rhys' boot despite the fact that she thinks he and Vaughn will die. Basically 100% confirmed at this point, let the ship set sail.

Poogers555 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2iyXU-LyYY Confirmed

• Alt text

Also the fact that she keeps Rhys' boot despite the fact that she thinks he and Vaughn will die. Basically 100% confirmed at this point, let the ship set sail.

• Am I the only one who though Fiona got angry at Rhys out of possible jealousy?

Delicious dramaaaaaaaa.

Also the fact that she keeps Rhys' boot despite the fact that she thinks he and Vaughn will die. Basically 100% confirmed at this point, let the ship set sail.

• Yeh yeh yeh and u know what they say about people who are usually angry at each other.

Alt text

Am I the only one who though Fiona got angry at Rhys out of possible jealousy? Delicious dramaaaaaaaa.

• edited March 2015

Also if any of you still aren't convinced that this ship is confirmed after all that proof.

"Keep pushing!" -Fiona to Rhys TFTBL Ep2

• Alt text

Even Omid is scared. Damn, Green.

Also if any of you still aren't convinced that this ship is confirmed after all that proof. "Keep pushing!" -Fiona to Rhys TFTBL Ep2

• I will not stop until this ship is canon law.

Even Omid is scared. Damn, Green.

• A f**king shoe xD

• canon

Alt text

I will not stop until this ship is canon law.

• NOT JUST A SHOE IT'S RHYS GIVING FIONA A TOKEN OF HIS LOVE.

A f**king shoe xD

• This ship. This ship is strong.

Rhys' space love sock, and his sexy Skagskin boots will win Fiona over!

• i luv u mer

I LOVE YOU

• edited March 2015

You have to admit, Rhys is a playa. He's got Fiona and Sasha fighting for and millions to fight and die to make sure one of the ships sail.

Alt text

• Not cannon, canon.

canon

• Oh, so this right?

Alt text

SCR4P-TP posted: »

Not cannon, canon.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.