The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• ComingSoonComingSoon Banned
    edited March 2015

Damn what a positive outlook

definitely don't try to make your life better

my life is fucked up anyway it doesnt really matter

• im 16 years

So you're saying that's a good excuse to get drunk and/or stoned but NOT to be Saltlicked? Bruh, You need to get your head clear...

Alt text

im 16 years lol but i always go drunk to school parties they know it but im thinking this time should i maybe go stoned and trip or get drunk and act like a complete retard

• People don't like that joker is with another Batgirl, i guess? Considering what he did to the last one.

I'm not seeing what's so bad about the cover?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited March 2015

Stay home & blaze it with your mom ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

hey bros so tomorrow school party should i go drunk or stoned

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited March 2015

blood orgy?

TheCatWolf posted: »

Where's option 3?

• Maybe this'll cheer you up:

Alt text

my life is fucked up anyway it doesnt really matter

• I'm 20 and have neither been drunk nor stoned.

im 16 years lol but i always go drunk to school parties they know it but im thinking this time should i maybe go stoned and trip or get drunk and act like a complete retard

• Like 80% sure I have some sort of stomach flu developing. Yay.

• edited March 2015

Alt text

If you won't have the common respect of reading mine I won't read your's I'll just use the I don't understand a word excuse so I don't have to counter like you :P

I'm stirring up trouble because I have a different opinion this isn't the ATR lounge this is the forum of the dead we all have different opinions on topics not matter how controversial we are allowed to express them without any motive or accusation

Your "how could you murica, ireland would never have this! irish pride!" attitude is also kind of annoying. You're stirring up trouble where there is none.

You were not here a lot recently that is a joke between me and salty I love America but I also enjoy have a laugh with salty with all the Irish pride/ merica stuff that is a long running joke between us :P

Thank you for your response tho and I recommend in the future not to do a long post if your going to not read their post and mock their grammar because the debate was about incest that will only "stir trouble" and lead the person to not read or respect your answer as well just say I don't understand thank you for your time.

I'm not going to even respond to your first two paragraphs, because I have no idea what you are saying in them. I also don't understand h

• I successfully ruined someone's photo by walking right in front of it.

• Me neither :/

I'm not seeing what's so bad about the cover?

• AGAIN assuming things. I never said I didn't read the first two paragraphs- I said I didn't understand what you were trying to say, I read them over several times actually. I also never insulted your grammar, sorry if it came off that way. I said I wouldn't make a response because since I didn't understand what you were saying, not because I didn't take the time to read it.

I'm not sure who your reply was responding to (it looked like me, but I can't tell since my notifications get glitched) but if it was me, then how would I know about the inside joke? I think you can understand how it might look to an outsider who isn't in on the joke, which is why I reacted that way.

I said that you were stirring trouble because you were trying to make something out of nothing and interpreting what I said (without even having the proper facts) as usual. I've been respecting you just fine, reading and responding to what you say that I can understand. The outrage you expressed in that reply wasn't relevant to what I was saying at all. I was only clarifying that America doesn't have a widespread incest problem and certainly not NJ, as well as incest is a global problem and not exclusive or even normal in America. I said nothing insinuating that incest is fine and not a serious problem.

Markd4547 posted: »

If you won't have the common respect of reading mine I won't read your's I'll just use the I don't understand a word excuse so I don't have

• edited March 2015

Alt text

But...That's pretty badass tho when your Irish everyone just thinks you carry a potato everywhere :/

Considering Texas's laws regarding guns, I feel like a lot of people assume that there's always someone carrying an assault rifle out in pub

• I hope your alright bro :'/

Belan posted: »

Like 80% sure I have some sort of stomach flu developing. Yay.

• edited March 2015

Alt text

You mean improved it B}

This is the best photogenic picture I could find XD

I successfully ruined someone's photo by walking right in front of it.

• The fact that people were upset that I did it sure didn't seem like it...But I really didn't give a fuck, I put in my ear buds and walked off.

You mean improved it B} This is the best photogenic picture I could find XD

• edited March 2015

nvm

AGAIN assuming things. I never said I didn't read the first two paragraphs- I said I didn't understand what you were trying to say, I read t

• I like her too, and the new album is awesome. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxaTAFXgykU I can already tell this is going to be my favorite off her album (Froot and I'm a Ruin are gr

• I'd choose option 3 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

AWESOMEO posted: »

blood orgy?

• surgery went well today. Sooo uhh hi

• sky bound tweeted there would be news very soon and during the telltale panel the other day, Job said "TWD will come out soon but not soon soon" or something along those lines. I think it'll come out early fall/late summer

Hi bro tell me more about this news is it dlc for s2 an extra episode

• XD nice

The fact that people were upset that I did it sure didn't seem like it...But I really didn't give a fuck, I put in my ear buds and walked off.

• Cool thanks bro :)

sky bound tweeted there would be news very soon and during the telltale panel the other day, Job said "TWD will come out soon but not soon soon" or something along those lines. I think it'll come out early fall/late summer

• I wasn't having a great day.

XD nice

• Lol that's great!

I thought about buying it but I've never played any of the borderlands series. Free trial is funny. Love the comedy. Don't even ask about GoT... I HATE IT. Played free trial and didn't understand anything

dojo32161 posted: »

I found a certain image on Garry's Mod. Have you tried TFTB? Its second episode just came out today.

• Dangit I can't post 'Party like it's 1999.'

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Having any previous knowledge of the series doesn't really matter, though it does let you in a few inside jokes and gives some understanding of some character's motivations, but that's about it.

Lol that's great! I thought about buying it but I've never played any of the borderlands series. Free trial is funny. Love the comedy. Don't even ask about GoT... I HATE IT. Played free trial and didn't understand anything

• What surgery :O

surgery went well today. Sooo uhh hi

• edited March 2015

What happened are you ok bro?

I wasn't having a great day.

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Nice Me to I never have my decision was for sport reasons :)

I'm 20 and have neither been drunk nor stoned.

• It's fine....I'm just stressed.

What happened are you ok bro?

• edited March 2015

Alt text

XD

• edited March 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9DH0_b3F1c

Lesley-Anne, with your pretty white beads

Oh John, you'll never be a man

And you'll never see your home again

Oh Manchester, so much to answer for

Edward, see those alluring lights?

Tonight will be your very last night

A woman said: "I know my son is dead

I'll never rest my hands on his sacred head"

Hindley wakes and Hindley says:

Hindley wakes, Hindley wakes, Hindley wakes, and says:

"Oh, wherever he has gone, I have gone"

But fresh lilaced moorland fields

Cannot hide the stolid stench of death

Fresh lilaced moorland fields

Cannot hide the stolid stench of death

• "Oh, find me... find me, nothing more

We are on a sullen misty moor

We may be dead and we may be gone

But we will be, we will be, we will be, right by your side

Until the day you die

This is no easy ride

fuck physics I just want to sleep and sing this fucking song all day

Oh, you might sleep

BUT YOU WILL NEVER DREAM!

ohhhhhhh Manchester, so much to answer for;

oooooohhhh find me find me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9DH0_b3F1c Lesley-Anne, with your pretty white beads Oh John, you'll never be a man And you'll nev

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Everyday German Problem

Not mine, source is here: http://www.memecenter.com/fun/4825979/whatthe

• edited March 2015

I stay home too, I never go to parties because if I do I have to talk to people and they're probably all drunk and gross and will try to murder or rape or cannibalize me I just fucking hate people so much they can't be trusted.

Both aren't, uh, the best decisions to choose from lol But if you insist: Stoned, it's a bit harder to tell and if your eyes are red,

• Alt text

I saw the overrated games thread most say TLOU the hate for that game on this forum is to damn high and I even seen Red Dead mentioned as overrated WAT XD

Bearing in mind COD won goty one year and the amount of terrible games and they say tlou it makes no sense the game is awesome even better if you seen the competition it had that year

Is tlou overrated in your opinion and why?

• Alt text

WE're SO CLOSE

1. Ellie

2. Cannibals. So freaking cliché now I can't take it.

I saw the overrated games thread most say TLOU the hate for that game on this forum is to damn high and I even seen Red Dead mentioned as ov

Sign in to comment in this discussion.