The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited March 2015

I'm on mobile at the moment, and whenever I try to upvote a comment, I click the reply button instead. It's fucking annoying.

• hug I deal with mobile almost all day, almost every day of my life...I feel you times infinity.

I'm on mobile at the moment, and whenever I try to upvote a comment, I click the reply button instead. It's fucking annoying.

• lul pc master race skrub

• ruhshell why

He tried, but failed because for some reason he couldn't get the skin off the potatoes so he trashed the whole idea and gave us raw potatoes for dinner with their skins hanging off slightly and to this day I still don't know how to potato salad.

• I'm sure it was just an exaggeration.

I have never met a man who said what he wants in a woman is a small labia minora. Most guys don't even know what the labia is.

• This is literally a more worded out version of "not all men."

Giraffehat posted: »

These sort of people are just ridiculous. By saying "Men", they antagonise and alienate people who might otherwise agree with them. They wan

• XDXDXDXD omg ur so funi!!!! xDXDXD

Markd4547 posted: »

XD omg stop it this joke oppresses males your sexist saying guys can sometimes have bad personalities and be shallow and sheet remember what

• Start with the bagels?

I think that humanity will definitely go to shit. Or it already has and the planet one day, will say, "here is a man who would not take it a

• I think I'm the only one to realize that Carlos doesn't have a black outline on his hands.

• whats that mean

Lobotomy?

• i really want to play TLOU but I have an Xbone

I saw the overrated games thread most say TLOU the hate for that game on this forum is to damn high and I even seen Red Dead mentioned as ov

• Actually you know what, I'll elaborate on the main post more.

The memes you were posting were degrading to women and not funny at all. It showed no sense of humor, just ignorance. So no, no irony here. This post is quite different, it's showing the hypocritical aspect of how some men act. Now yes, the fact that they said "men" in the post instead of "man" shouldn't of been said, but it's kind of like fighting fire with fire. Woman have been degraded, belittled and made fun of by men just because we're not physically as strong as men. But the fact that when a woman says something like this, all men swarm and say "that's not right, that's sexist to men, yadyaydayday" not knowing how goddamn privileged they are.

Now I don't know if you're against feminism or some baloney like supporting menimism, but I do want you to know that feminism is rising up to be as equal as men, not tearing men down to the level women are stuck at. I know you don't like the feminazi's that say "all men are pigs burn them at the stake stick tampons in their noses!", but I assure you that's not feminism.

Back to the post. It's not like people can't have preference, I mean, of course they can, but when a women likes to voice out her preference, men often do get defensive. Which I find total bullshit since men are literally screaming from rooftops that they want a barbie-looking woman with absolutely no flaws.

XD omg stop it this joke oppresses males your sexist saying guys can sometimes have bad personalities and be shallow and sheet remember what

• Hopefully not good luck keep me updated :)

Belan posted: »

Thanks. I'm mostly good as of right now, just pretty worried as I have really similar symptoms to what I had when I last had stomach flu, and the nausea is setting in . Hopefully it doesn't amount to much.

• Me too but I have a PC, and even then it's not a gaming PC, it's just a decent laptop, wish I had money to game.

i really want to play TLOU but I have an Xbone

• edited March 2015

I remember 2002, it was the year I graduated from elementary school and I received honors because of my excellent academic performance, everyone was looking at me and me being the complete clumsy idiot that I was tripped on the stairs on the podium, ended with the hat backwards, gave the wrong hand to the principal when I had to the then handshake and then I tripped again on my way down and my diploma went flying and I chased it around until I caught it and then I tripped again, and when I was going back to my chair I crashed into the person that was going to receive their diploma, it was kind off hilarious and nobody would stop laughing, I was extremely embarrassed, but to be fair I was embarrassed and blushing like 90% of the time back then because I was incapable of having any sort of human interaction in a non-awkward manner, so of course I'd screw up big time in a public event, damn I was fucking adorable...

Man, I hadn't thought about that in a long time.

• edited March 2015

Alt text

The memes you were posting were degrading to women and not funny at all. It showed no sense of humor, just ignorance. So no, no irony here. This post is quite different, it's showing the hypocritical aspect of how some men act. Now yes, the fact that they said "men" in the post instead of "man" shouldn't of been said, but it's kind of like fighting fire with fire. Woman have been degraded, belittled and made fun of by men just because we're not physically as strong as men. But the fact that when a woman says something like this, all men swarm and say "that's not right, that's sexist to men, yadyaydayday" not knowing how goddamn privileged they are.

They mocked stereotypes showing how stupid they are that was the joke NOT sexist at all if it was true it wouldn't be a JOKE

Now I don't know if you're against feminism or some baloney like supporting menimism, but I do want you to know that feminism is rising up to be as equal as men, not tearing men down to the level women are stuck at. I know you don't like the feminazi's that say "all men are pigs burn them at the stake stick tampons in their noses!", but I assure you that's not feminism.

Alt text

I know what feminism is ^ and I know what it's not

Back to the post. It's not like people can't have preference, I mean, of course they can, but when a women likes to voice out her preference, men often do get defensive. Which I find total bullshit since men are literally screaming from rooftops that they want a barbie-looking woman with absolutely no flaws.

Men get defensive? You attacked so many male users over having a preference now your saying having one is ok that is confusing remember equality if your going to criticize male users over having a preference then it's wrong for both sexes, but then when a female does it's suddenly ok to you that is just wrong.

Look I'm not looking to cause any trouble but you went out of your way to call me sexist and oppressing women out of just posting a funny meme now your posting the exact same sort of thing I just wanted to point that out you also contradicted yourself twice

Actually you know what, I'll elaborate on the main post more. The memes you were posting were degrading to women and not funny at all. It

• edited March 2015

As much as I'm betting you'd love things to be that simple and straightforward, I happen to be capable of seeing nuance. It's easier for people like you to say "pfft. Not all men" instead "hm, maybe he has a point. Maybe we do turn away potential allies. We should re-evaluate our methods to be more appealing". I don't take kindly to being grouped in with a bunch of shallow douchebags. If I were to say something along the lines of,

Black guy: ey yo dawg wazzup nigga where mah bitchez at?"

White guy: uh, dude, I don't really understand you. You're saying a bunch of stuff that isn't particularly smart and the way you conduct yourself is not very mature.

Black guy: Get yo ass outta here, cracka. I don't give a fuck bout what yo bitch-ass has to say.

I'd fully expect people to call me out on generalizing an entire group of people who don't deserve it. If someone called all feminists raging, radical man-hating lesbians, then, again, I'd say that they were unfairly generalizing. So of course I'm gonna do the same thing for men.

This is literally a more worded out version of "not all men."

• So... I think I need mental help.

• 2002 pages? Lol that's two years later after I was born. ;D

• edited March 2015

They mocked stereotypes showing how stupid they are that was the joke NOT sexist at all if it was true it wouldn't be a JOKE

Ha, sure.

You attacked so many male users over having a preference

Saying "OH GEE WHAT ABOUT PERSONALITY>FEMALE PARTS" isn't 'attacking' many male users. It was the way that they were talking about female parts were like they were a piece of meat.

Look I'm not looking to cause any trouble but you went out of your way to call me sexist and oppressing women out of just posting a funny meme

Unfunny meme*

now your posting the exact same sort of thing

HOW IS THIS IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM THE SAME SHIT YOU POSTED? ENLIGHTEN ME. PLEASE.

EDIT: And also, not until I say "all men" am I talking about men. If I just say "men are blah blah" and go on about a topic, I usually mean men within that topic.

The memes you were posting were degrading to women and not funny at all. It showed no sense of humor, just ignorance. So no, no irony here.

• It's easier for people like you

I could write an essay as long as the dictionary on how it's "not all men". Don't try and alienate me because you've got some superiority shit going on.

So of course I'm gonna do the same thing for men.

This girl who posted this originally is going by her experience with guys, not exactly me. I just pointed out that what you originally said was a more worded version of "not all men", which somehow provoked you into writing paragraphs on something?

I know that it's not all men, but it's most men. The reason why feminists are saying "Don't come to me with this "not all men" bullshit" is because we don't see hardly any men standing up to support women being equal to them. You see women like Emma Watson using her fame to speak out with feminism, yet there's little to no guys doing it. That's why feminists are pissed, because as soon as a guy opens his mouth about feminism, some men start to agree. Others don't like it because in our society, it's degrading to be feminine. Pretty sure you know there's a lot of misogynistic assholes on the earth, which is rubbing off on girls and women the wrong way because of degrading "tradition" set upon the world back in the day.

Giraffehat posted: »

As much as I'm betting you'd love things to be that simple and straightforward, I happen to be capable of seeing nuance. It's easier for peo

• What

I think I'm the only one to realize that Carlos doesn't have a black outline on his hands.

• He legit doesn't, go watch the scene of his "examining" (pssh) Clem's arm. It's like the program they made S1 on.

ComingSoon posted: »

What

• ButterfIyButterfIy Banned
    edited March 2015

There should be a festival for a bunch of hot girls with their shirts off. Cause you know like equality....? ._. 

• He's different

He legit doesn't, go watch the scene of his "examining" (pssh) Clem's arm. It's like the program they made S1 on.

• Just go to a nude beach

ButterfIy posted: »

There should be a festival for a bunch of hot girls with their shirts off. Cause you know like equality....? ._. 

• Damn it! I missed the 2000 page mark!

Also, the weather got so bad today that we lost our satellite signal lol

• me too ;(

hug I deal with mobile almost all day, almost every day of my life...I feel you times infinity.

• Nurse: "There's a Playstation here if you want to use it."

Me: "Sweet! Sure!

nurse pulls out a PS2

Smh

• I get my computer later when I'm home though, so it's not all bad.

me too ;(

• Tell me ur real name

• [removed]

• It starts with a J

• Only old people and dudes looking for hot chicks go to nudist beaches.

Just go to a nude beach

Sign in to comment in this discussion.